Dhampy's Search: [Closed]

Started by Dhampyress, July 14, 2015, 08:19:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dhampyress

Quick disclaimer here; The blurb below summarizes some key details about me as a writer here on Elliquiy. It exists to better explain some of the important factors that reflect me as a writer, and what you'll likely experience as a potential partner, in the event you decide that some astray, or entirely whimsical idea, in this thread, appeals to you and leads us to take on a story with one another. While I do have a fairly vivid collection of possible ideas and interests,  it's important to respect that not all one or two writers might want the same thing. The list below has highlighted what you might expect from me as a writing partner and what I might expect from others to assure we share compatibility.

Furthermore, I apologize in advance if any of my formatting or coding here looks awkward I will be adjusting it as further updates to the website come out.

Dhampyress is full on roleplays.
Activity status: Active
Dhampyress is craving Fantasy, Magical Girls💜

<---------------------------------------->

What you can expect from me
➣ Novella writer with a bit of an expositional flair; 1500+ words on average. Starter posts may be longer. Check my post history to see what I mean. This is just a forewarning to those who don't particularly enjoy or feel daunted by longer posts. I am a bit of an enthusiast about detail. I role-play for my love of writing as opposed to anything else. I enjoy writing posts with substantial bits of information rather than simply moving my character on a laconic script. I don't expect people to match my typical post length. But I do notice those who might try to and tend to enjoy.

➣ I write SFW and NSFW. I won’t write pure NSFW without any form of substance. I like a good story with characters who possess ambitions, beyond just bedroom / sex dungeon stuff (even if that stuff is fun too) regardless as to what the premise is for the writing.

➣ Passionate for dynamic relationships (for our characters), character development (positive or negative), Worldbuilding, and plot development. Naturally this means I prefer long term plots.

➣ Romance, Eroticism, and Smut are meant to be sprinkled into my stories but the story is never just about those things. I like to keep a role-play moving, changing, and developing. If you can regulate the perfect balance of these two things we will get along swimmingly. I love kink driven stories as opposed to sex driven but my role-plays often incorporate both concepts.

➣ Slow-burn or dramatic build-up is expected. Characters should not fall in love right away or engage in immediate intimacy. Teasing, flirting, and foreplay, are acceptable earlier in a story. I absolutely love foreplay. I actually enjoy writing about kinky escapades and foreplay more than smut.

➣ I don't care about your irl gender. I will write FxF, FxM, and FxNB pairings. I prefer FxF, but will rarely turn down FxM or FxNB. I'm a big lesbo IRL.

➣ Lately I’ve been seeking to play more submissive characters.  I love playing bratty submissives. I also might play a switch archetypes. I enjoy a bit of back and forth. I am not looking to play strictly dominant characters at this tine.

➣ I love dark stories and mature subject matter. I also like light hearted stories and camp as well from time to time. It really depends on my mood at the time of my search. At the moment I’m craving darker stories.

➣ Huge lover of Fantasy although I prefer medieval fantasy. Sci-Fi, Supernatural, and Horror are also loved.

➣ Loves Romance as a genre but I also dig fictional toxic relationships. Dom & Sub or power dynamics are adored.

➣ Chatty while plotting.
Open to OOC chatter and brainstorming. I encourage the latter. A bit of OOC chatter doesn’t bother me every now and again. It does help make interest in a story feel present.

➣ Post turn around time is relaxed. I typically aim for once a week. I won’t lie though, my post turn around time can be quite slow due to RL factors. I like to write with patient people and stories that move at slower pace are ideal. I also struggle with some health issues that can be a factor in my slowness sometimes. I definitely won't be responding multiple times in a single day due to IRL stuff. If something comes up I will do my best to communicate. Updates on this can be found at my A/A's. I normally only post updates there if a sudden absence takes my activity away from the site for more than a week or two in some form or another.

➣ Ghost friendly. I like being dropped a message sometimes with an explanation but don't expect or feel entitled to it.

➣ Likes kinks included in role-play, subtle or blatant. Seriously, read my O/O’s.

I only roleplay & plot on site. And I only write in threads. No PM or Discord.

➣ Likes to include pictures and light formatting in IC posts.

➣ Third person only!

➣ Generally uses art for face claims (nothing too cartoony). Ai art is a-okay and is becoming a favourite of mine.

What I expect from you:
➣ Novella or multi-paragraph writer. I won’t give a word count because that would be ridiculous. Absolutely no one-liners though! I do expect a fair share of substance and quality, otherwise I’ll likely get bored.
➣ Post when you like, how you like. I don’t do daily replies myself, but if the mood strikes you, post whenever you like. I don’t mind post turnaround time differing between my writing partners. Again, no one is expected to match my post length. I want our writing exchange to be easy going and fun! Happy to collaborate with writers of varying length, style, and experience, so long as you give me something to work with.
➣ Willing to bring your own ideas to the table and communicate them to me. Plotting, brainstorming, etc. I like bouncing ideas back and forth.
➣ Willing to express themselves. I don't like having to interrogate people for sharing their own ideas, preferences, or suggestions. Bring your ideas forward and try not to be too shy the worst I can say is no.
➣ Being patient; both with my post turnaround time and plotting. I don't like pushy or impatient people.
➣ Honesty. If you don’t like something, lost interest, or something comes up that is making it difficult to collaborate, please tell me. Stuff happens and that is okay I won’t hold it against you.

➣ Respect my limits and expectations. No means no.

Do not flirt with me. I'm not here for that. I'm married to a lovely woman who also indulges in the hobby of role-play.
➣ Do not overstep boundaries or violate my No's on my kinks.

➣ No godmoding.

➣ Third person.
➣ Don't send me a generic role-play request that isn't listed here in the form of a plot or pairing. I won't be interested.

➣ That you actually read what is written here and have looked into my O/O's and have read the first snippet of that.

The only other thing I wanted to say was that I'd love to see the mention of “Black Cats” being used in your subject title if my thread has at all interested you! Seeing this lets me know who really went that 100% to read over my entire thread and give me a good first impression! I won't respond to PM's that are missing this word, in the event you send me a pitch.

Dhampyress

Below you'll find my plots. As well as a list of pairings I am open to. I've ranked each one accordingly to better simplify what kind of characters and matchups speak to me the most at this time.
Please note that with all of these pairings, I cannot stress enough that I am looking to explore interesting plots, backed by at least fairly sturdy plot ideas. What those plots might look like would be based on what we might prefer to collaborate on. As of right now, I'd very much prefer to role-play with others who are interested in plotting, as much as they might be kink.

Cravings: Fantasy | Cyberpunk | Japan  | Non/Dub Con | Bondage | Capture & Submission | Playing submissive | Playing a Kunoichi

Pairings
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
(Each pairing will be graded by three stars)
Demon x Angel ★★☆
Demon x Demon ★★★
Cambion (MC) x Any ★★★
Demon x Mortal ★★☆
Dragon girl x Human ★★★
Victim x Cult(ist) ★★☆
Angel x Mortal ★☆☆
Angel x Angel ★☆☆
Dhampir x Vampire ★★☆
Vampire x Vampire ★☆☆
Vampire x Mortal ★★☆
Vampire x Hunter ★☆☆
Vampire x Mage ★☆☆
Vampire x Werewolf ★☆☆
Witch x Human ★☆☆
Witch x Witch ★☆☆
Witch x Demon (or monster) ★★★
Secret Agent (SuperSpy) x Superior ★★★
Secret Agent (SuperSpy) x Target ★★★
Secret Agent (SuperSpy) x Villain ★★★
Kunoichi x Samurai ★★ ★
Kunoichi x Empolyer (or other) ★★★
Queen x Servant ★☆☆
Queen x Queen / King ★☆☆
Princess x Scoundrel ★★☆
Android x Human ★★☆
Monster x Female (MC; race is disputable) ★★★
Monstergirl x Monstergirl (or boy) ★★☆
Monstergirl x Human ★★★
(I'm not limited to these alone, but these are just some pairings I'll do.)

--------------------------

--------------------------

Perils & Protection
A traveling Cleric gets wrapped up in a series of adventurous perils for better or for worse. She can travel along another or play against a DM or some mix of both. Think erotic DND adventure (no systems), monster compendium, bad endings, etc.
Preferences: Fantasy, Adventure, Erotic, Non-con/Dubcon, Peril, Bondage, etc.

Defiling the Righteous
A priestess blessed by Seraphim posses the ability to keep a powerful demon in check. A dangerous cult has formed that wishes to empower their demonic master; they pillage and plunder across the countryside. Eventually their efforts allow them to lay hands on the Priestess. She is captured and taken to their master/mistress. The demon defiles the priestess as a means to corrupt the Priestess, conquer her power, and turn it to the demon's benefit.
Alternatively the demon could be replaced by a vampire, my character replaced by a Paladin like figure, with my character being the descendent of their sworn enemy and figurehead of justice against the vampire menace. I do slightly prefer this spin on things as opposed to the former with things gone wrong for the vampire inquistor.

Preferences: Dark fantasy, Non-con, Dark, Cult, Demon, Vampire, etc

Cyberpunk Feudal Japan
(Cyberpunk, Fantasy, Romance, Possibly Dark, Kunoichi)

In a dystopian future disguised by the guise of a concrete jungle a new authoritarian power works to control everyone. The corporate elite working beneath that power exist in the form of Daimyos. The Daimyos control almost everything and they are consolidated under one almighty power; Shogun. Shogun is more than a man, they are a cyber god who has imprinted their control on society, slowly shifting society in their image. Shoguns law is enforced by Samurai— the Shoguns police force. Few can stand up against Samurai and live to tell the tale. Nonetheless, there are those that try. Within society there are those that work for daimyo, and those that work against them. Among them are the Shinobi; freelance mercenaries that undertake the most dangerous tasks for profit. They play the game of survival only for themselves or under obligation to daimyo.

A beneficial endeavor leads a Kunoichi (Female Shinobi) into a dangerous circumstance.  Now what this means is open to our collaboration. One idea is that MC (the Kunoichi) is tasked with body guarding a very important person; a liberating figure who has made some progress in fighting the Shogunate rule. YC would be that person and they would not be aware of my character's nature until the beginning of the roleplay.
Another scenario, for those that enjoy darker or more kinky subject matter, is that my character is sent after an elite within the daimyo circle only to succumb to failing to complete her mission. Rather than kill a useful asset, this daimyo works to control my character, making them an extension of their influence; their intentions yet to be discovered.

Alternatively, there could be other possible scenarios as well… but that is yours to pitch.

Dhampyress

Here I am going to include (eventually) three samples of my role-play that are completely OPTIONAL for you to read at your own leisure, for further insight into what my writing looks like. I'm still adding to this list and so that leaves this section subject to future addition. Currently, this section is empty.

This section is still under some reconstruction, as I take from newer sources of my writing as of more recent experience.

Dhampyress

12/25/23

Added: Several new plots & Removed plots that are no longer available. Open to fantasy stories once again.

Dhampyress

01/17/24

Added: Three new plots & removed older plots.

Dhampyress