You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 08:00:05 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Blissy's P.O.P ::F/F|F/M [Lit+]| Penny Dreadful? | Steampunk?  (Read 10926 times)

Online BlissyTopic starter

• ~ Miss Hench-Wench | Miss Tragedy | The Word-Play Enchantress | Princess Loony-Loon | Lost somewhere in Wonderland | Beware.. Im Hardly Gentle..
  • Lady
  • Seducer
  • ~The girl dressed in black~
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 5
You are entering a story writers thread! Please be aware that I take my role-play very seriously! That said, I am looking for heavily story based plots!

Some of my favorite plots of the present desire..

Please check my cravings in the plot section below.

Original Plots

Fandoms = Penny Dreadful | Steampunk Endeavors!

Fandoms

- None!

The various genres I am currently most looking for!

Also open to further ideas in all these listed genres.

Crime/Romance/Vigilante/Heroes x Villains/Twisted Fairy Tales/Supernatural Fantasy/Dark Fantasy/Vampires/Perilous Predicaments & Other Nonsense

If you are here looking for smut based plots or have an intention of quickly diverging into smutty interactions whilst in character, this is not the thread for you! If you're looking for a writing partner who enjoys character development/plot pushing/brain-storming/world building, with fun adult or erotic themes to explore and include, then I'd be happy to be your writing counter-part! That said, let's move forward...!

Also! Please, please, please peak into some of my posts, or samples listed on this thread, before pming me for a game. I don't expect you to read them in full, so much as I do expect you to have an idea of what my posting looks like, before approaching me for a game. I can adjust the length of my posts, but im not one to often make short posts. Despite that, my post turn around time is miraculously quick.

Blissy is looking for role-play at this current time!

<---------------------------------------->

Post size n stuff
- I consider myself an 'Advanced - Literate writer'. I understand this preference is not best suited to write against everyone. Although those that are willing to collaborate with me, I will be willing to collaborate with them.
- Average post size 800 words to 1600+ (Negotiable, but never under 800 words for my part!)
- My posting style follows a small Novella sort of style. Further insight into this can be found by viewing any of my recent, or even some of my older posts. Those who might be interested in writing with me are wise to consider this. I do not care what sort of style you use, only that you respect my own.
- Long term games preferred.
- I am a very active writer on Elliquiy. I am often on most of the day, given I currently have plenty of free time.
- Grammar and common sense is required.
- I do not expect an exact post size/word count from my partners, but I will say that I really do have favouritism for bigger posts.  ;)
- I do FxM / FxF. I am open to both gender pairings and do not care what you are behind your username. If you can write and make your character believable, then there is no arguing with that.
- I love detailed/enriching/heavy characterization based posts.
- I expect three paragraphs+ from my writing partner. (I have no specific word count) Please try and send me an interesting post, so I have something to write about other then your character moving around in circles.
- I work with all types of writers (so long as you take your approach with me with serious story building intentions) , though I expect to have substance in my partners writing. I don't do quick and casual posts. The more you write the better!
- Despite the above point, I post my usual 800+ size posts, at an alarming quick rate of response. You'll read more about that below.
- Please do not expect yourself to match my post length, nor style. Everyone has their own preference, I respect that. All I ask is you try with me and give me your 100% with your writing, or 110%.
-
I love coloring my posts to accommodate for the character I am playing. Please let me know which Elliquiy theme/background you are using, to manage proper coloring that doesn't burn your eyes out! (I use a darker background)
- There's a special word hidden somewhere in this thread. If I receive a message with the subject header, then I know you've taken the time to actually invest your attention in what is written here. Please try not to forget that little word in your subject message header to me, in the event you may want to organize, or discuss a 1x1 game with me.

Post rate 
- I can work with writers who have one week post deadlines, or even prefer daily posts, to every other day turn around time. (I am personally looking for some more "active" writers at this time however)
- My amount of free time has become somewhat compromised. That said, I have been a bit busier then normal as of lately. My posting size does not change with post consistency or turn around time. It may be surprising but, posting 800+ words in fifteen minutes within half an hour, is very easy for me to do if I bare the inspiration to do so. (I am very creative, as I am serious about my commitment to writing). Mentioning that, I'd like to state my post return expectancy is probably two, maybe three times a week turn around time, at this particular moment.
- Long waits between posts WITHOUT any communication (OOCLY) will kill my muse to write with you. Please at least inform me, if delays or issues present themselves that may hinder or influence the status of our game together. It's not asking much. Talk to me, I won't bite. :x (Hard ;) )
- My post turn around time will likely be slower, given some RL circumstances that have be a bit busier then normal.
- As listed above, I prefer communication among collaborative writing partners and pursuits. However, sometimes even for myself, things come up and I may become quiet, temporarily. In the event I make a sudden absence, or posting at our thread threads tend to slow down, I will do my very best to inform you of the situation. No matter what does happen, I will always PM you within a weeks time to try and update you of any unsuspected periods of hiatus that might arise. In the event I do not hear back from you, I will consider our game inactive (until I hear back). I prefer to write with others who are relative to understanding what it means to communicate back and forth. 

Communication & Appeal
- I mentioned the above in very brief terms. I like to keep communication.
- I like brainstorming/plotting or just chatting, if you have the time.
- I do have IM's, but only give them out once I feel better acquainted with who I may be handing that information out too. (It's a trust thing)
- I REALLY want to write with people who can keep me in the know, share ideas and contribute to the experience of our 1x1 game(s).
- If there is ever a problem, talk to me, DO NOT give me a cold shoulder, or give me the silent treatment. I easily walk away from players, or games where people prove to be uncooperative, or isolated with their issues within our games and attempts to make them run smoothly.
- Please don't ask for role-play on this thread. PM me and we can work the details out there. :-)
- Interesting and well written first impressions are always encouraged. I reflect my interest in writing with others who really show me they are the right people for me to collaborate on a story with. That's a hint. ;)

Perception
- Third Person only. I can do some Gming stuff if needed.
- I focus one single protagonist, or antagonist when I write. That said, I do like supporting character involvement (played by me and my writing partner). However, My writing style will always focus and favor my central character and I will avoid getting too elaborate with supporting, or side characters played by myself to keep things clean and direct as possible with characterization.
- Threads only. I used to do PM RP, now I do not. I come on Elliquiy to write and as such I prefer to also write here. IM's are not for role-play for me.

Smut vs. Plot
- 65% Story, 35% smut. No less story! Eroticism and romance falls wherever we would like it to, in between these ratios.
- I write for story, with the inclusion of mature/erotic themes (where they make sense or may be requested). I don't do straight smut plots, or plots carried by the idea of repetitive and bland sexual interactions.
- Romanticism and smut ARE NOT the same thing for me! I am adherent for romance and prefer the inclusion of it.
- Character development is a huge interest of mine and I am not frank of trying weird character pairings, to attempt unique story. I also am not against common pairings either. I am flexible with my plots and who may take an interest in them, or the pairings that surround them.
- I love tension & tug a war results (rivalry/love/push/pull), or conflict within plots. I especially LOVE these themes against main characters. It makes potential kink, romanticism and such, feel much more natural
- Beyond that, I love writing within darker themes and mature environments. Gritty stuff is a favourite of mine and fluffy love is less in my favour. I role-play mostly in Extreme/Non-con Human, but very rarely in Light solo's.
- Please contain yourself. If you're the sort to share NSFW gifs, or images, in light of inspiration made up from a story we are doing, please forewarn me. Show me in PM's and we'll work things out from there. I'd rather not have sudden NSFW gifs popping up on plot threads. Any SFW references, art, pictures are always encouraged to be included in posts wherever they may fit.

Misconceptions Vs. The Truth
- The idea that because you feel your writing is below mine, I won't be able to write with you, nor will you (or I) make a worthwhile partner. < Very wrong. I respect people of all writing levels and will always try to return feedback, thoughts and anything constructive I can in the light I might be approached for a game. Regardless as to whether or not the game takes off or not. I expect all writers to be courteous and respectful of each other regardless of difference.
- I (Blissy) am only looking to role-play with people who have hours upon hours to world or plot build with. < We don't need to elaborate on every specific detail. Just enough so we both share a reasonable understanding of plot, character and whatever else might be important to know.
- My (Blissy) writing is intimidating and a ward to feud off writers who feel less confident with their own writing. < I like writing with people of all levels. Especially if you're looking to improve your own writing. The absolute most touching thing to open a PM to, is to see someone reach out to be, despite feeling under confident with their own writing ability. I love being a teacher or guide whenever I can and will always do my best to provide moral support to you if you feel you might struggle.

Kinks can be found in my O/O's, alongside a handful of characters for all kinds of potential stories.

Further info about character preferences/dom/switch/sub and etc!
My roles differ, depending on the plot and concepts that I may explore within. Dom, switch, sub are all apart of what makes sense to the plot with me. In terms of character however, my characters are often flawed, despite how extraordinary or simple they may appear to be. I like to bring a certain element to my characters that plays at the concept of “more then meets the eye”. Faulty, crazy, spunky and unique characters, are certainly my profession. I am especially good at playing 'loons' and tend to use unusual elements of psychosis in quite a few of my characters. I'll never play a two-dimensional character, as characterization and development are a MUST for me, when engaging in story writing of any form. I also have a preference for haughty/strong/independent or mischievous characters and heroines! Always fun to prowl around and get your hands dirty right? Reluctance in by any means, is certainly a favourite element of mine as well (with my own characters). Beyond that, I do also have a certain favouritism to playing villain's or anti-heroes where I may be able too, but don't consider myself a hard "domme" of any sort. What can I say? Good girls have fun, but bad girls just really wreck stuff up. >:) I am very adaptive and diverse with my take on dominance roles as well, so just let me know what you might be thinking and I'll see if I can make it work for us!

The only characters I prefer not to play are weak willing types. I don't find these character types interesting ninety five percent of the time.

I have a very long list of characters that can be viewed over at my On/Off thread, for further insight. I am not limited to these characters alone, but often search based on the premise of one character at a time. (If you want me to play a character that may be a bit outside what I have posted here you can always PM me and ask. Provide me a good reason to try and make a new character and I just might consider your offer!)

On the subject of multiple characters, I've recently opened my horizons to the idea. Regardless, I like to have a central character, even in the event that other supporting characters may be played by me and exist around them in the background. I sometimes feel my writing suffers if I focus on too many things at once, rather then giving one clear focus at a time.

Click here for info!
I have a certain preference towards playing switch types, namely ones that may fall in an alignment of uncertainty. I will not shame the idea that I do love a good plot that has me playing submissive roles every now and again, but am not limited to this alone. I play characters strictly for plot and if I see a necessity for a submissive character to show dominance you can bet they will! I also see 'dominant' and 'submissive' as personality traits, not just sexual. If your at all interested in my thread but a bit unsure of my preference with submission and dominance roles, PM me with your idea and we can certainly hash the whole thing out. I am also very interested in the concept of power switching. Most importantly story always comes first, even despite traditional expectations.

Me playing a dom or domme based/related character..

The Dets Folks!
I figured I'd throw this smaller segment in here, to further explain what Blissy is like when she hops into the shoes of a dominate character. I'll admit I've been doing a lot more of that lately, but my preference for switch characters is still more or less my main goal preference. As a Dom, my characters are often cruel, but never without reason. Be it that I am playing a scoundrel of sorts or somewhat of a much more clean-cut and well put together individual, you can never not expect my sense of domination to alter. I like complicated Doms. Characters that exist solely to mane or wound a sub on purely abusive terms are not within my interest. While giving the submissive character/player what they so desire, I also like to give something back to the Dom in question. It's sort of a common exchange of worth and value to both sides of the spectrum. That said, you can certainly imagine that no matter how cruel my dominate characters may be, they will never aim to only make the submissive character feel less of themselves. Even my darkest characters follow a scheme of compassion for what they do, no matter how normal or unhinged by nature that they may be. I feel it gives a sense of connection to the characters in question. While the Dom punishes/torments or disciplines the submissive, it's never without some sort of element of infatuation or without the lacking premise of reason or lesson. I like to reward darker moments with even more amorous followings.. because that's how its suppose to work folks!

Punishment and reward, but never far too much of just one or the other without common ground in between.

Maybe..
You clicked here? I am amazed! The only other thing I wanted to say was that I'd love to see the mention of “Peaches” being used in your subject title, if my thread has at all interested you! Seeing this lets me know who really went that 110% to read over my thread and give me the best first impression they could!

*I commend you for eet!”

~P1#.
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 02:13:02 PM by Blissy »

• ~ Miss Hench-Wench | Miss Tragedy | The Word-Play Enchantress | Princess Loony-Loon | Lost somewhere in Wonderland | Beware.. Im Hardly Gentle..
  • Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls

[[Please refer to the symbol above, or within the listed genre categories below. They reflect my current interest in certain plots. I will update and adjust them as my muse fluctuates, while these plots remain open to collaboration.]]

List is as follows

= Cravings or preferred. (Craving in orange is only used for text)
= Willing to collaborate.
= Not so interested (presently) / Unavailable.

The colour of text used with the symbols above also reflects interest levels from highest to lowest. Also any slashed out plots are obviously not available currently.

Vampires.. Werewolves.. Demons.. Angels and so much more. My take on supernatural fantasy has found many mediums that have served to both inspire and motivate myself to write in this particular genre. Some of such the environments (or environments within their likeness) are Word Of Darkness, Gothic Fantasy (Victorian & Medieval) and modern conceptions of the above genre. I'm fairly open to ideas so long as your looking for a serious game and flexible to the idea of settling in a mood with more rough, gritty, political and romantic themes. I do not do entirely 'fluff' supernaturals of any kind. These are creatures of dark myth and mystery and as such I like to give them the kind of respect they deserve by playing within said spirit of their conception.

[I am currently interested in playing, Vampires, Demons, Mortals, Witches.]

For those who may find themselves interested in this genre.. They may find plots within..

-Plots To Tickle The Muse-

Vampire-centric plots (Craving!)

[♣]"The Court Of Cammilla" - [Historical fantasy, Darker themes, A touch of horror, Gothic romance, and more? Vampire Princess x Human Servant (or Hand maiden)] - ★New!★
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
For this plot I'd be wanting to experiment with a sort of princess, and a handmaiden sort of pairing. Ideally my interest for the plot, focuses on a princesses (or duchess) in a supernatural fantasy world. A sort of gothic romance touch to the world would be ideal, but the disposition of this world, is really up for debate. My main interest lies in playing the princess (a predecessor of royalty). Only there's a twist here. The twist is that the royal is actually coming to terms with a vampiric curse, one given to her by her dealings with former hand servants of hers, who she has a history of philandering with. Of course nobody around her notices this, nobody except for her newest hand maiden.

Unknown to her in the beginning, the effects of a vampiric curse begin to work inside the young royal. Something important to note here about the royal, is that this particular take on vampirism leaves fledglings (newly embraced/converted vampires) to have partial enmity to the sun for thirty days (though not entirely without other declining effects on the individual). As they age through their first month of full conversion, the more full effects of their undeath begin to settle in place. After that one month period has ended the vampire becomes vulnerable to its formidable weakness of sunlight. The princess handles her transition into full undeath in quite the unusually sensual cryptic way. I have plenty of dark, horror and erotic ideas in mind for this plot, that I'd be willing to share upon interest. One of such is the idea of the princess practicing pagan spells and worship using a more unique twist on the traditions of her families rather faithful devotion, and this smaller sect of her beliefs remaining a secret to everyone in her family, among few members that she had bewitched in forgetting their involvement.

For the plot I'd be wanting to explore this royal, playing her against a new servant of hers, that's been tasked with replacing one of many others that have strangely been disappearing. The plot itself would  touch base on themes like, the rational decline of my character and exposing of her secrets to the servant. Her growing lust of inferior servants who seem to hold more value in her house, then that of her own family and royal colleagues, and her undoubted disliking of her family name. Finally, I'd like to touch base on a sort of romance, an oath, made of this princesses and her newest loyal servant. This servant becomes her own while they become audience, and accomplice, to the royal empire of undeath, that leads to the creation of an independent bloodline, unlike any other vampire rumored to exist within the world, her new servant becoming a prodigal blood doll of sorts for her, along the way of that uprise.

[♣]"An unlikely partnership" - [Dark modern fantasy, Dark romance and more? Dhampir x Human?][/s][/font]

(I'm looking to play the role of the Dhampir)

What happens when a hunter of the preternatural creatures that goes bump in the night, adopts a new partner. What happens when that partner has partial likeness to the things he's lived his life hunting?

My idea for this plot is relatively simple. I'd like to explore an unlikely pairing of a Dhampir (half vampire) and a human who pursue the same agenda. How this arranged can be done in a few reasons. I do however prefer the idea of these people working of a sort of secret society that is knowing of vampire, and other occult creatures existence. This organization exists to tackle the interests of these creatures that try to pull the strings of society, or ultimately bring danger upon unknowing humans. Together they find themselves at partial odds for one another. This hunter doesn't trust her, with her being what she is. She's got bigger concerns then the judgments of humans and her allegiance to them, like the idea of vampires and humans equally judging her, often seeing her as part of the problem. She has no one true place to exist. A lone hunter of experience, meets a beast in the form of beauty. But will he always see the beast inside of her, or perhaps the woman seeking acceptance beneath?
[/b]

[♣]"Of Smoke And Mirrors & The Temptations Of Undeath" - [Dark modern fantasy, Darker themes, Dark romance and more? Vampire x Vampire(Recently turned?), Or Human?] - ★New!★
(This plot has me playing a vampire of a sort of crazed blood. Be it some strange rarity in the vampire curse, or a particular bloodline that's known to lose part of their sanity with the curse of their undeath. This character of mine is an owner of a serious multiple personality disorder that results in her thinking herself to be two entirely separate people.)
The modern world is quite the interesting place. While everything seems normal on the surface, there's far more taking place beyond the eyes of mortal. Unknown to mortals, there is an entire supernatural society of vampires, werewolves and other such creatures living among them. These creatures live in secrecy, only ever expediting their irregular natures by the coming of late hour. Midnight is their domain, although even within such a domain there are still rules they must follow, or risk exposing themselves and their existence, to that of their mortally neighbors.

Beyond this factor lies the common problems of your regular modern day crime run world. There's gangs, there's criminal syndicates, and above all there's plenty of business for folks who prefer to work outside the ethics and laws of society. This way of life has gone on for ages. Both vampires and humans have been contributing factors to this conflict, but the secrecy of vampires has remained unbroken. For a long time nobody doubted anyone would break this veil of the vampire societies living among the humans, that was until a rather peculiar set of events partook place, during one late midnight in the deep of New York's dark underworld (a fabled city called New Haven).

My character was always someone with a name in her line of business. A regular show-girl runner of sorts (just not the kind you might suspect), and more or less the owner of a very popular night-club, that is well known for it's rather salacious business. A real minx of sorts, but also an importance among one of two vampire clans she finds her stuck right in the middle of. She's been rumored to be that dream girl, but she's also been rumored to have quite a nasty sister. Thought to be untouchable by the majority of average joes that ever had the honor and horror of crossing her path. Although not all individuals within the vampire societies praise her for her rather suggestion presentation, nor the many defects of her mind and concept of her existence. This character has been known to be rather mischievous by those willing to see beyond her temptation, though the list of those names is few.

Your character is someone who's had an eye on her for a while (they could even be a recently turned vampire, coming to grips with this new vampiric reality around them). Be them a charmer, a swindler, or maybe somebody who prefers to make his own luck, ultimately a survivor among the dangers that linger within New Haven. For the last few weeks he's become a regular customer at the bar trying to figure out how to get closer to someone, who only seems to pick and choose who is worth her time. He starts to doubt his quest in swooning her, but then he gets an opportunity he could have never suspected.

One night things are running still and steady as they always are at the Night-Lust, and the next, the whole place becomes the scene of invasion. One of the local gangs (they can be vampires, or humans) bust in and make the place a real mess. Apparently their intentions are to kidnap the owner of the club, leave her out in the sun to reach final death. This is your characters chance. He acts on it, getting to her before they can. He finds her distraught, confused and scared beyond belief. He helps her escape and finally gets the opportunity he's been after to really find out what it is about my character that has him so fascinated.

My character has to lay low for a while. She stays with yours. They get to know each other as she begins to let him in on what's really going on, but is any of what she really says as true as he might think?

The idea behind this role-play is to focus on the relationship of my character and yours, in a modern supernatural crime. Much of my inspiration has come from a sort of WoD (World Of Darkness) scheme. In a sense the plot would be a storytelling collaboration of the world these two characters are from. On top of that the focus remains on our characters relationship and the whole idea of a nobody becoming familiarized with a somebody. The twist is, does he really have any idea what he's getting into? As their relationship spans forwards she starts leaving him clues that she's been manipulating him. That begs to ask what's actually going on around him and what the real cost of getting deeply involved with the real sociopath that my character really is? Will his infatuation for her lead him to do anything for her, or will he be able to break free? Not too mention, this vampire seems much more complicated them a single pretty face and a curious attitude.

Demons & Angel-centric plots

[Empty.. For Now..]

Witch-centric plots (Craving!)

[♥]"Covenant Among Desire" - [Dark medieval fantasy, Dark romance and more?]
A ranger is sent on a quest to find a witch that's rumored to live in the forest. He is led by the motives of his small village which stand at the mercy of the thickets and trees of the darkened forest. This forest is rumored to be a place of rumored slumbering evil. For many years there have been disappearances within the forest that the village people are unable to explain. Some blame this 'witch', who is believed to be an ancient spirit fit only on the malevolent intents of sin and appeasing her darkened gods. Others believe there is more to the story. Regardless of what one might make of the stories, the forest is undoubtedly a place of penumbra and whispering mystery.

Your ranger is set on a quest not only to find the witch, but to return her to the village where she can be properly trialed and executed, under the suspicion of snatching away the wary and naive that had wondered this wood. But what happens when a valiant hero sets out to find that he might not be in pursuit of villain, but instead someone who might be a great deal more misunderstood? What happens when this ranger discovers this witch and learns of the hideous maddening beliefs of her image and will, to not as truth as they are written in stone? To discover that this is hardly the whore of the devil many had made her out to be, but something much more? Or perhaps its all an illusion and this witch is exactly what others have made her out to be? Perhaps she has foreseen these events and wishes to deceive a potent soul of the near village for a much darker motive? Only discovery might foretell a truth written by rumor.

[♥]"The Witch & The Demon" [Supernatural (Dark/Gothic) Fantasy, Dark Romance, Medieval, etc.]

Once upon a time there was a little girl with an imaginary friend. Mind you, this girl, wasn't quite like other girls. This girl was a witch, and one among a coven of many others. These witches existed in estrange continuity from the holy kingdom that defied them and denounced them as agents of the unholy god. This defiance to the way of these witches and their wiccan lifestyle, led to witch hunts that resulted in the slaughter of most of the coven, though the girl was never found. This girl grew up alone and desolate from the rest of the world. Most of her family were either killed, or burned sometime ago, which led her to raise herself only on the premise of her predecessor. She taught herself how to survive and how to live, being what she was and with her teachings, her power intensified for reasons that felt only partially known to her.

The powers of this young woman excelled powerfully, until any attempts set out by the kingdom to find this girl were snuffed out by her own hand. By early adult hood she was capable of breaking bones or cutting flesh with no more then the will of her mind, as well as being capable of entering the minds of others. She slaughtered the kingdoms men as they did her family and used their carcasses for diabolic magic and experimentation. Where as the young girl had grown up into an adult, her imaginary friend had always remained the same. Ever transparent, ever lacking in form, ever supporting her, protecting her from a far. It was he who amplified this power of her own. The witch wanted to give her friend a body, to allow the gift of flesh incarnate, as well as to repay the spirit for aiding her during her desolate survival. Being alone was always the witches worst fear and the spirit of her imaginary friend seemed only bound by the laws of his spectral form. Nobody would ever loved this witch for who she was, what she was, what she was born to be and her special friend always made her feel understood, unique and otherwise significant within the disproportion of her unhallowed essence. So the witch dedicated herself to doing whatever she needed to do with witchcraft to give this figure the ability a form. Though when this spirit was given the means of body and flesh, the witch beheld the truth of this being.. For he was a demon capable of trans-versing realms, though banished from entering the physical one, without the aid of a vessel to guide his way..

The general idea is for this witch (MC) to summon a demon (YC). This demon protects her, but in other ways controls her and pushes her to further limits of sin and desires. This demon feeds off sin and by influencing this witches desires, he remains powerful. He wants to be more powerful, but in order to do that he needs her to feed him through these sinful acts. She wants him because she feels embraced, loved and understood by this creature. He wants her to result in making him powerful. He may even want to take over the kingdom and change this realm into an extension of his own, but he cannot do so without his link to this witch. Together they are bound by soul. Together they struggle to find rule and power. Though for one soul embodying humanity and many souls embodying demon, there will be discrepancies along the way, even if these two may find themselves on the same side.

I'd be open to exchanging ideas for this plot. I didn't use any names for places, people, or titles, to leave the majority of the world building up to myself and whoever it is may take on this game with me.

[♥]"Any Of These Pairings For Myself Playing A Witch" [Supernatural (Dark/Gothic) Fantasy, Dark Romance, Medieval, etc.]
(Dark Medieval Fantasy or Modern Fantasy is debatal. However, dark medieval fantasy is preferred)
Witch x Paladin (Inquisitor)
Witch x Vampire
Witch x Mortal
Witch x Mage
Witch x Demon

Fairy Tale Princesses.. Slayer's Of Dragons.. Evil Queens.. Creator's or travelers of fantasy worlds.. and so much more. My take on fairy-tale fantasy is, well, as the this title says 'quite twisted'. As much as I like a good romance story in this genre, there's something appealing about taking the beauty of these fairy tales and mixing them up a little. Be it a fairy-tale scenario gone wrong, a fairy tale princes being perceived in a very different light, or simply a much more mature and interesting adaption of some of the classics. I'd love to play the heroines (protagonists) in these tales, although I'm not totally opposed to the idea of tackling a villain from these worlds every now and again either..

Below you'll find some fandom related material, seeing as how I also include fairy-tale fandom's in this category with some of the more original plots, or concepts I have come up with.

[I am currently interested in playing, Heroines/Fairy Tale Princesses (More on that inside the spoiler), Villains, A bit of Gming

For those who may find themselves interested in this genre.. They may find plots within..

(Always open to cross overs as well.. Maybe?)

A Grim Take On Alice In Wonderland (Craving!)
(Because Alice will always be my favourite ;))

(My take on Alice has her at the point of her early twenties (youngest 19). This variation of her is a mixture between her classic character and the Alice perceived from the 'Alice' games.)

[♣]"The Other Wonderland” (Dark original plot)" [Fandom, Psychological, Darker themes, Adventure, Fantasy, A bit of horror, open to discussion]

This plot is virtually a rewrite of another Alice In Wonderland based plot I wrote up sometime ago. The new write up is mostly unchanged from that of it's older, original plot. However, there have been several changes made to said plot. My perception with the plot  has remained mostly unchanged, though has a slight shift in focus, more so on psychological adventure and horror. I am looking primarily for a dark variation of the original storie(s). Ideally, I'd like to explore a darker take within taking part in this plot (as Alice). Anything else is entirely up for debate.

The plot follows an older Alice, one who's become of young adult age. The exact age is debatable, but I'd prefer to make nineteen the absolute youngest as far as youth might go. A bit older then nineteen is also in fairness to the game. Despite Alice's exact age and her maturity, she is still naive as she'll ever be, always remaining to be the Alice she was, or at least partial to that character, with only a handful of new much more brooding adjustments.

Alice has been to Wonderland once before. Only several years later, she's seemed to forgotten that entirely. Since Alice's first adventure(s) in Wonderland, the young woman has been through quite the number of unfortunate circumstances. Things seemed fine at first, there wasn't a single thing wrong with the young girls life, up until the fire to send her her life plummeting into sorrowful oblivion. Alice never understood why the fire took place or even how, but she eerily feels responsible for it to some degree and twice more responsible for the loss of her family. Whatever the truth behind the fire, Alice's mental state has slowly been degrading with the compiling weight of her own grief. Grieve has turned into depression, among some other nasty things that have bloomed within the qualities of the modern Alice, that have proven quite malevolent.

After the accident that took her family Alice was institutionalized due to her decline in depressive volatile mentality. She not only became depressed, but sometimes violent as well. Of course she didn't mean to be these cruel to others, but she couldn't help herself. Deep down inside she knew that something was eating away at her. If only she could discover what that was? Remember anything before the fire at all? But that image of of fiery disaster had become the only thing replaying time and time again in her mind, so much so that flood of grief began to contain her precious Wonderland and become a conduit to that bleak insanity and dreadful madness. However, that much she had missed of course. For the circumstance of Alice's own devastation from the fire actually caused her to enter a recession of memory lost, due to the traumatic events she endured. Though her memory hasn't been lost entirely, she doesn't seem to quite remember Wonderland, but the strange thing is that it oddly remembers her.

It all started one restless night. Alice kept having those dreams again, those scary dreams of weird places, with strange characters and obscurities that just couldn't be, that shouldn't be, but only were. Surely those dreams wouldn't have seemed so bad, if it wasn't for the fact that place she saw, wasn't spoiled with such uncanny dreamlike gloom and darkness. Trying to repress the dreams only made them worse. She told the doctors about them, but the doctors didn't seem to take her dreams quite so seriously. The only wanted Alice to get better away from the idea of far-fetched dimensions where nonsense seemed to embody such a place like a spirit, or essence. That made Alice very upset. Scared, suffering from memory loss, depression and grief, Alice's dreams worsened, until slowly she found herself unable to escape their reoccurring manifestation. This persisted as it worsened over time. The doctors and nurses started treating Alice more carefully, using drugs or restraint to try and prevent her nonsensical babbling about the nightmares from continuing. That was until one night, Alice found herself not only seeing this odd dark place known as 'Wonderland', but found herself surrounded by it.. The door to her cell had been left open? A rabbit had guided her out and where it had taken her, she could not explain, even if she wished for explanation to be the only thing she might request. Alice was led to a place, that place in her dreams, that place she did not remember, but oh did it remember her? And much has changed since her last visit..

Other details: The main idea for this plot is to re-explore Wonderland through the visitation of an older Alice, one suffering from grief and dismay. Wonderland has changed because Alice changed and Wonderland will always be a reflection of her own mind. Only now the conjure of that fantastical place has become something much more dark, this land barren, shambled and a realm of desolate nightmare – the creatures within, disgruntled guests looking for more then just the mischief a prodigal protagonist, unknowing of her own protagonist qualities. My aim is to write as Alice as she explores Wonderland and learns that the secrets of retrieving her lost memory and answer to her tragedy, may also be hidden within. However, understanding these things will prove to set her on quite the unusual journey through various trials and dangers, with an assortment of curious yet, cynical and twisted relationships..

Further brainstorming for this plot is always negotiable.

Other Grim Or Twisted Take's On Original Fairy Tale Ideas (Craving!)

[♥]"New Fablegrove" [Noir, Modern-esc (Debatal), Fairy Tale Town, Darker themes, Fantasy, Crime, Drama etc, anything else.] ★New!★
A while ago I ran a group game that had a short run. The game itself was sort of a take on an original 'Fabletown' (if you're familiar with the comics) and a 'Once Upon A Time' sort of game. The concept of this town followed the lives of 'Mysts' (fairy tale folk) who existed in a more modern-esc world. Everything about their town was not alike that of our own real world, but with a touch of fairy tale minded characteristics that made things blend majestically into a more fantasy modern, sort of universe. The core themes of the game dealt with drama, crime and everything that fell in between as the civil pillars of Fablegrove ultimately fought for power through a more pragmatic and political approach which led to conflicts within the town among the lives of other Mysts and who they were in the modern present of the game. Scandal, love, heartbreak, crime, drama, are all things that made Fablegrove the best of what it was.

I'd be looking to revisit this world with anyone who might be interested in doing so. Originally I played Alice (obviously from Wonderland) in the first Fablegrove and I wouldn't mind doing it again. However, given that this is an entire town of various Mysts, from all kinds of different fairy tales, I wouldn't be against playing more characters as NPC's or supporting characters as well for wherever they might fit. Finding a plot hook to sort of sprout a game between myself and another writer shouldn't prove to hard, if there is anyone out there who might be interested in playing in this kind of world. I'd be happy to guide them into the fundamentals of the game and as always, my horizons are certainly open for interesting ideas of your own, or input you might have.

A few random plot hooks could be..

- Your Myst (whoever they may be) becomes witness to something that he or she was not meant to see. Something terrible has happened in Fablegrove and only your Myst and my own know anything about the truth behind this terrible deed, but that puts them both in equal danger.

- In the beginning everyone thought all Mysts in Fablegrove popped up after the cataclysm (the event that made fablegrove and brought all Mysts together into one society) only that's not the case. Your character is someone who has been somewhat of late arrival into the world, which begs to suggest that the possibility of even going back to fairy tale lands might exist. Your character stumbles into this new world unsure of where or why they are there. They feel alone, until they meet my own character. My character is someone who seems quite expected to sort of take their hand and be their guide, but is there more to my characters intentions then what appears? For Fablegrove is a strange and cynical place controlled by those who like to pull the strings of others to obtain their own ideals.

- Your character is new to Fablegrove, or is suffering from some crisis within their life in the town. If the life crisis angle is taken, your character is a member of the better society that exists in Fablegrove (known as The Camelot Court). They are among the wealthier Mysts and have not ventured far into the more shambled lower class district of Fablegrove. That is until one night they decide that they need something more then the practicalities of their routined and miserable live to help them cope, or escape it entirely. On that night they venture to a place called 'Wonder District'. Wonder District is the red lights district of Fablegrove. There they meet a girl who says she can give them what they need for the right price. They make a deal and quickly their arrangements bring them closer together, dangerously close in fact.

[♥]"Other Twisted Fairy Tale Idea's” [Fandom?, Darker themes, Adventure, Fantasy, A bit of horror, Cinderella?, open to discussion]

I might be open to attempting some other dark adaptions on a few other fairy tales. I'll make a small list here, but at the moment no particular fairy tale titles have come to mind. For now, I'll keep my interest in this fairly generic. I'd prefer to focus more so on more common fairy tales as opposed to some of the more unique (or less familiar) one's to little possibilities of who might send me what, as far as pitches and propositions go.

Off the top of my head:

I might consider trying, Cinderella (This I'd really like to explore) (This I'd be very much interested in as well), Hansel & Gretel, The Wizard Of Oz, Red Riding Hood, The Little Mermaid and possibly a couple others. Please keep in mind that none of these titles are assured, as I prefer to collaborate, discuss and otherwise formulate the best and most of plotting, via my potential writing partners.

Random plot hooks

Cinderella - A sorority sister in a very pushy and cruel school environment. This isn't the same Cinderella you'll remember. Ever since she met her 'prince charming' (who this is can be debatal) Cinderella has been quite obsessed with finding her happy ending. Only obtaining that might require much more then true love and the finding of it. For Cinderella's true love is paid by the price of something much more dreadful and phenomenal then simple coincidence. Cinderella's made a deal with quite the interesting fairy godmother, one of which takes the cost of Cinderella's happiness, and escapes from a much more crude reality, by the trade of blood, sin, and everything quite terrible. Will Cinderella find her happy ending, or will the desire to achieve it lead her to carve a much more crude ending, from the errors and sins of her ways.

[♥]"Tragically Ever After | The Fairy Tale That Never Was" [Twisted Fairy tales, Darker themes, Adventure, Erotica, Fantasy, A bit of horror, open to discussion]

What happens when a fairy tale princess (or heroine) doesn't manage to endure and better her enemies? What happens when a fairy tale princess get's miss led, or otherwise finds herself going down completely the wrong path, so she never manages to find her prince, or confront that dragon that everyone is depending on her to get rid of? What happens when the fairy tale princess loses and doesn't get her happy ending? I'd really to explore this concept. Be it a take on an original fairy tale game, that borrows from other fairy tale games. A twisted version of one of the existing fairy tale games that concludes to anything but an ideal sort of ending. Or simply something entirely unlike anything anyone else has done before.

I'm open to plotting with those who might be interested in this sort of game. Ideally I'd be looking for a game with an interesting story, but a fair share of eroticism to explore in the plot as well. I don't want a pure smut game, but I'd be happy to meet somewhere in the middle. I'd be mostly interested in discussing this plot with others that might want to take a story down this sort of road. Who you play could be anyone from their worst enemy, to someone who was once their friend, but took advantage of them in their failures and bent their allegiance, or someone entirely new that comes after this heroine/princesses failures..

The possibilities are quite endless. Although I will admit, enchanted sorts of antagonists would be very interesting to play against, because I'm somewhat of a sucker for interesting magic (although I won't break any of my No's from my O/O's so be sure to check there if your interested in this sort of plot as well).

Airship Engineers.. Steam Societies.. Scientific Wonders Breaking Historical Steam Powered Standards.. Cyborg Outlaws.. and so much more. My take on steampunk fantasy is, well, as the this title says 'quite diverse'. I am however preferable to Victorian, western, or post-industrial revolution environments, there's something appealing about taking the wonders of this genre and really letting a muse go wild. Be it to write about the fantastical endeavors of an airship crew charting the least explored wonders of a new world, or a tale about inventor and a creator falling in love with his steampunk creation, or simply anything that runs in between or possibly beyond! Some of my favourite sorts of character archetypes to play in this genre are outlaws, pirates, engineers and much more!

[I am currently interested in playing/exploring, Pirates/Outlaws etc., And adventure scenarios!, Possibly a small bit of Gming

(Always open to cross overs as well.. Maybe?)

Some Steampunk-centric endeavors.. (Craving!)

[♥]”Airship pirates adventure plot?” [Steampunk/Fantasy/Possible Western-esc/Possible-Burlesque/Opposite pairings/Etc.]
The concept & plot details..
I don't have an actual plot mapped out for this, but the craving has been quite prominent as of lately. If there is anyone else out there that might be interested in steampunk adventures, and airship pirates, then I'd absolutely be up for collaborating on the possibilities. I also might mention that I have several ideas that could be relative to the world, plot, and characters (mostly my own), with anyone who might show interest in this plot.

[♥]”From there and back again, and all the strange places in between” [Steampunk/Fantasy/Possible Western-esc/Possible-Burlesque/Opposite pairings/Etc.]
Notorious Criminal who's escaped the east, takes refuge in the west. Or so the basic plot initiation might go. For a while now my character (the criminal) has been evading 'judgment' after being accused of being murderous criminal and 'reckless vigilante'. That might sound all scary and intimating on the surface, but the twist is my character is hardly the hardened criminal nuisance that most expect her to be. On the contrary she's quite pretty. Quite manipulative, and very much an outlaw who is heavily dependent on her charms of seduction to survive a much more unfriendly environment that she has quite the bad habit of finding herself within. Only very few know much about her, beyond what some of the more outlandish stories depict tales of.

Regardless as to who she is, your character, a bounty hunter from the east, has been sent on a private mission to 'collect' my character for a handsome price. Up until now, your character (the bounty hunter) has been someone who's often more inclined to live 'by the coin'. Someone who hasn't found much value in other things, other then doing contracts and making whoever is paying the happiest. That is until he meets his newest target. He's someone from the other side of the world ( a place of extraordinary industrial engineering and civil sovereignty, defined by expeditionary wonders of a society that is undoubtedly ahead of it's time ) who came to where he is (the current town of where my character is hiding out, quite the opposite little place) on an airship. Of course my girl has never been on an airship before, nor has she discovered or experienced the jaunting wonders of the eastern world. Knowing this might be her ticket out of here, intrigues her already. Even if she knows that the fine wonder from the eastern side of the world, is really no more then a vessel to her doom. On the contrary she's always been an adaptable survivor who takes chances. A survivor that's been wanting to escape this far less developed side of the world, and all it's crude civilities, because that's all she's really wanted for the last five years.

So what happens when my character purposefully sets up an elaborate hoax to tip off yours in finding her? Well she tries to steal the ship of course, only to discover that the current agent who has a contract on her, is a bit smarter then the others. Finding herself stuck with him on this ship really starts to help these two sort of open up to each other, and look beyond the subject of contracts, or hefty amounts of money that had formerly served to almost dictate these characters past actions. A trip that should be a bounty hunter simply cashing in on his catch, suddenly becomes the first steps among a spiral of adventurous and unpredictable circumstances that ensue, when the trip back to where he's come from, takes quite the wild turn of events.

I'm obviously open to ideas beyond the basic hook of this plot. I'm looking for a steam punk fantasy based on the idea of two opposing worlds that are one of the same, but drastically different from one another, as well as whatever interesting endeavors might fall in between..

Superheroes.. Super Villains.. Vigilantes.. Comicy Rogues.. and so much more. My take on 'Superhero' (give it's a fairly generic term) has found many mediums that have served to both inspire and motivate myself to write in this particular genre. I have gained much of my inspiration from DC & Marvel Comics. My preference is for meta-humans/mutants versus more street level themes, or type games, fluctuates depending on said plots below. That said, I do feel most confident writing out of street level games. Regardless you never know what you might find inside. I am open to a variety of themes within this genre. Be they stories of valiant heroes and twisted villains, to superheroine peril, or full fledged justice and injustice leagues! I prefer a bit of a darker touch to this genre, similar to how DC structures some of it stories. I am not opposed to some fluffier stories so long as they may bare somewhat of a darker undertone to them.

[I am currently interested in playing, Heroines, Villains, Anti-Heroes

Heroine-centric plots (Partial Availability!)

[♣]"The Secret Life Of A Snotty Super-Heroine" [Superhero/Vigilante(Meta-Humans)/Action/Deceit/Peril/Whatever else/Etc.]

So what happens when a very famous super-heroine (in a matter of speaking) finds herself at opposite ends with a notorious new super villian? Well, you know what happens. My idea here isn't so much about the inevitable conflict between these two opposite forces of morale, but more so about the reasoning in between. So my character is the super-heroine. She's a well known kind of girl. Very pretty, very popular and also very powerful. Some people even suspected that for as new of a super-heroine as she is (she's been a heroine for a few years, but her fame has climbed ladders of success) that there's a hidden agenda in how she get's such a high status of success. The truth is there really is, and exposing that agenda isn't as easy as people might think it is. My character is certainly a heroine on the public level, but beyond who she makes her good name out to be, there's a certain darkness in her that few people know about. The truth is this super-heroine of mine is hardly worthy of being called a heroine at all.

So your character, the villain figures this out. Instead of arrogantly trying to oppose her for some show of better strength, wit, or will, your character has become intrigued with mine because of these secrets she carries. She's more or less a villain who hasn't fully accepted what she is yet. So what does your character do? Well they try to help bring these qualities out in her of course. Be it through beating her in feuds to only just play with her and scratch this darker nature beneath, or perhaps forcing her to endure through something excruciatingly distressing if only to get her to admit something she hasn't told anybody else. The end game is to have my heroine exposed for who she is and for her whole world of acclaimed false fantasies to come crashing down if only to give herself to this villain instead.

[♣]"A Burden To My Valor" [Superhero(Meta human's)/Romance/Conflict/Action/Anything else][/s]
So I've been wanting to play around in an original superhero game that shares some similarities to DC and Marvel's approach to these tropes. My synopsis for the game follows two naive heroes (not like super young, but younger in their circumstance of heroism, within their newly found secret careers) as they find themselves being assimilated into a league of justice. This league of justice is something that acts as a home to metahuman's while providing a service to good people, and supplying support for those with irregular powers and abilities. This group is called 'Valiance Aegis' and has existed since the first conflicts of Meta-humans has arose. With this groups good reputation and management in place, many meta's of all kinds have found a place where they may put their powers to a beneficial cause and feel accepted and good about themselves. Ultimately on paper the idea sounds constructive, but the purpose of the group is also to protect the good people of (various cities around the world) from another threat.

E.R.A as they call themselves are a secretive branch of meta-human's that bare cynical intentions. Since the first meta-conflicts, E.R.A has given a reason for people to fear the potential of meta-humans. Valiance Aegis, or V.A was formed to counter act the terrors of E.R.A's more unethical goals as an opposing meta-human organization, that sought power over the weak and perceived the world through an appeal of natural selection, seeing themselves as superior, greater and gods among men.

Our characters still barely understand little of any of this at all. Both of them weren't really anybody special, up until two or three months ago, having only tried to hide their irregular natures and somehow just keep blending in as they always had. Both heroes were taken in by V.A after some small conflicts sought to expose them to the public. Your character willingly joined the cause and saw benefit in finding a place for their gifts to be applied to a better cause then the desires of one's own cynicism or emotion. Your character has a fitting reputation for a neophyte among the ranks. A star pupil and young student so to speak. My character is the opposite of yours (though still inexperienced), the difficult, more conflicted young heroine who often finds herself causing more trouble for anyone else then ever really finding ease among that status of her new home. Up until lately neither of our characters have actually met, until a really bad stunt pulled by my character ends up bringing them together. The league decides that my character needs a positive role-model and ultimately decides pairing our characters together might do my character some good.

Enlisting them together as partners leads to interesting results. My character exposes her true nature, her feelings about how she feels about being perceived as a heroine, rather then just desiring to seek her own cynical goals. Your character can relate to her, but tries to persuade her from going down that path. She wants to listen to him, she really does, but it's not that easy for her. In some ways she feels more aligned with the dreaded E.R.A's vision of the world. She also bares tremendous power that if used for the wrong reasons could cause terrible devastation for others (I'll share more on her powers upon interest). The only thing that keeps her from totally giving into her more contemptuous nature, is that feeling she gets when she's around her partner. She falls in love, even if she doesn't want to admit it. She wants to believe she can change, but how long can she keep playing heroine to appease the hopes of her new partner and what feels like fantastic ideals that might help shift her mind from feeling lost among her placement as a heroine. Well this revelation of hers tear them apart, or can they somehow stay together?

And that's the basis of the plot. I'd like to experiment with this plot a bit. Keep the story in lighter feel then some of my other games, but define it by some darker undertones. Other then that I am open to possible ideas!

[♦]"Just about any street level (or meta-level) based superhero/vigilante game? (Maybe some peril concepts..?!)" [Superhero/Vigilante(Street Level-ish)/Action/Mystery/Whatever else/Etc.]

I'm keeping my horizons as open as I possibly can. That said, there are only a few limitations to what sort of games I'd be interested in playing within this genre. For one, I prefer street level games, or games/concepts/worlds that exist within very low tiers of actual super-power. Another preference I have is that my own characters follow a more of a 'vigilante-esc' feel to them. Elements of heroism and villainy are included naturally, within the deeper context of whoever the character may be. I prefer not to justify characters purely by the entitlement of 'heroes or villains', given some, if not the majority of my vigilantes are actually anti-heroes to more complicated cores of their greater nature. However, that doesn't disclude the idea of me taking a considerable approach on the scale of morale with who these 'vigilante vixens' may be. If you're looking to play opposite to a more heroine-esc character, then that can certainly be arranged and vice versa for villainy. I have plenty of pre-established characters waiting to find interesting plots, many of which don't have plots enlisted here, or anywhere on any of my archived plot, or character information threads. Please let me know what kind of heroine, villain you'd prefer to play opposite against and we can certainly arrange something to fit that need.

My only request is that we write an interesting story. Story is in bold because I can't stress enough how much I do not want to do a purely smut or eroticism based game, to cater solely to the need for super-heroine peril. I wouldn't mind dabbling into this sort of thing, but pure peril scenarios with zero purpose to them, other then appealing to a kink, does not work for me. Don't get me wrong, I'm interested in superheroine peril (quite a bit actually), but I feel there needs to be a good reason behind captivity, other then just 'to break the heroine down into a mind slave for the villain'. Breaking the heroine down into an assets of the villain? Turning an unsure heroine with faults or doubts, into a raging villainess sought only on cynical values or ideals? I'm game! I am a writer that writes 65% for the story. The other thirty percent can be arranged however my partner may desire it to be, be that kink, eroticism or anything else of such nature. Beyond these requirements and preferences, I am open to plots and brainstorming as it may come up naturally. Don't hesitate to send me a PM if you might want to work something out within this genre.

Fandoms.. Fanstories.. Fan-written adaptions.. Though newer to the idea of fandoms, I've been picking up some interest with writing them. My choice of fandoms is quite small at this particular time. You may find a list of them above the various sub-categories of fandoms you'll find beneath this snippet of information. When approaching fandoms I tend to prefer people with relatively open minds, that may allow me to change, or lightly adjust a character to find my fan-written adaption of them. Worry not, I'll never break the character from their fundamental traits or qualities. All I ask is for that anyone who might find some interest in any of the fandom information written below, that they keep an open mind at the very least when it comes to some of my particular interests in this category.

At this current time my fandom list is quite short. Although I might be interested in attempting a game based on, or simply inspired by the television show 'Penny Dreadful'.

[♦]"Something truly dire & dreadful.." [Fandom (or Fandom likeness) Penny Dreadful] - ★New!★

Having finished the series recently myself, I have come to find myself quite enraptured by the television series of 'Penny Dreadful'. I know that the show itself has come to somewhat of a cinematic end, but that doesn't do anything more then encourage curious, or interesting new ideas, that I might be interested in exploring with another, who might have found the show to amount to such a marvel that it has. That said there are quite a few possibilities for how we might tackle this 'idea'. The first is to do something inspired by the show. Something very much in the spirit of fandom related literary endeavors. Another is to consider doing something in likeness of the show, taking more of an inspiration from it, then the actual fandom approach. I'd be happy to do either approach, or play a canon (I'm mostly interested in Vanessa Ives), or developing an entirely original character of my own. The plot itself is entirely open to collaborative discussion, as I have no real set plot hook to get us started. I'd be happy to discuss out possibilities with anyone who's interested in taking part in this sort of collaborative game, and at the moment, quite flexible to consider an arrangement of various possibilities of the dreadfully, spiritual, and gothic romantic sort.
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 02:12:31 PM by Blissy »

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls

Yikes! Now that all that information is out of the way, it's time to give you an idea of how I write as a player. Here I am going to include two samples of my role-play that are completely OPTIONAL for you to read at your own leisure, for further insight.

The first post is done in an entirely originally world and is my opening post between myself and my real life husband “November Bleeds”, or as he is known on the site. Below that you'll find a second role-play also done with November, though the second role-play takes place in the pre-existing universe "Of The Wolf Among Us".

- Establishing Post Example
"Of Blood, Sweat & Steam” (Purely OCC's)

"Miss Cleora Napel" | Outfit
It almost seemed unusual to write the protagonist of this tale from the perspective of someone who hardly seemed fitting of the conditions of such a story. For Miss Cleora Napel, were hardly the sort of low class citizen to find herself faced with the grievances of such tales that'd she'd endure..

Growing up almost literally wrapped in fine silks, royal etiquette and unending riches, hardly seemed the huff and puff it was when you were her. While most saw that of the society she grew up in to be nothing more then ruthless sense of elitism, having long out stretched it's glory in time, Cleora knew that the front of being a “Sovereign Sister”, wasn't exactly something she had picked by choice. This was something she were born into, even if she felt so unlike that of her family and blood relatives.

By the age of twelve she could kill a grown man with nothing more then a knife she may use to butter her own bread. By the age of fourteen, she could fire a gun better then most able bodied solders of the era could and by the age of sixteen, she had already killed several people, strictly on the premise of contracts requested upon from her family. It was fair to say that living life as a royal child assassin, only served to make her feel so crude in her placement about the world, so much in fact that Cleora often found herself doubting she'd ever slip from the arrogant and the conceded fist of her cruel royal family. Though don't fret, most stories have happy endings..

Well, then again, saying it were a happy ending wasn't quite just. However, it did serve to make Cleora feel a bit better in knowing that she might someday be more then what she were. All the guilt and weight that swayed about her conscience had caused the young royal to lash out. Eventually, she took in rebellion against her family and there dismal ways of raising killers to cater to the twist conspiracies and deceits of crooked people all around the world. Now this rebellion weren't quite so extreme as one might consider. Former assassin of royal blood, finding herself against the imperium of her own family? Well, maybe one day, but for now she'd start small and what better way to start simple then to pay attention to smaller subtle things. Fighting wars in airal battles on ships engineered by aether, was a tale for another day I suppose.

"Wonder Peak"
It all started with a small idea, as all big things did. The family wanted to send her away, across seas, to observe upon one of the new wonders of the world. Wonder Peak as it had been called by some of the high class families. Apparently it were a new intuitive marvel of dazzling engineering and astonishing steam-work, a place of future and example of an achievement to man, that had been unmatched by the like of any other. Even the aethertechnist seemed utterly bedazzled by the rumours of this place, often trying to find ways of invitation into this fine city. However, such welcoming was not so easy to obtain. Now while this region in whole sounded truly as interesting as the clever slogan they used to pull in the attention of certain worthy others or more accurately, aristocratic gold, Cleora had her doubts about the idea of the city as a whole. No good thing comes out of a vulgar display of money... It were an old saying she followed, one she picked up when she realized that waging a persons life over a coin, wasn't quite such a fair or moral thing. For where she saw ill of of a concept, she often found herself asking far more questions then anyone seemed keen to hear and Wonder Peak, was just the new subject of that.

Perhaps it was cursed about her through old habits? She had been trained to be mindful of her surroundings after all. Being an agent of life and death wasn't something the common peddler might find themselves doing. This was something you were trained into, moulded by and couldn't so easily forget. While the dread of knowing that Cleora was much more quick to think, fit to endure and clever in adapting, all these traits hadn't totally come without good purpose. For it were these same talents of hers that made her both desire to question and approach certain problems, that most sane others wouldn't even dream of daring to step near. So while everyone marvelled over the brilliance of Wonder Peak, Cleora often found herself much too questioned by all the enigma that came behind making the worlds newest wonder, the success that it had been. Everything, no matter how brilliant or subtle.. Had more to it then an image.

Cleora couldn't be sure whether her family had sent her to Wonder Peak to truly grasp the extraordinary qualities behind it, or to analyse the place from the perspective of the daughter of a cynical family, merely dappling their most profound offspring in waters that were unknown to them. Cleora never doubted her families unnerving desire for more money and so thinking anything simple of what they did was hardly within her nature or something foolish enough for her to ever consider. Whatever the reason, Cleora didn't like being sent away from home on a whim and especially when that had her exploring new places, that made her feel a sense of illness in her stomach. Cleora was just a young woman of conscience and she would always be.

No matter, she'd make well of the situation. This was still an opportunity after all. For her family may thought it wise of them to send her away to the newest wonder of the world, but Cleora knew that idea of doing so was so opposing to that. Wonder Peak was going to be the start of something new for her. She wouldn't just play loyalty to the crude business of her family name any longer. They sent her away, only too never suspect her to vanish in the process. Her days killing people without a reason were over.. Today, she wanted to help people without a reason instead..

Three days in and already she felt far too wary of the dangers of the Cogsmore Caverns..

For she had seen things that one may only be able to describe as fuel to some ghastly form of society and not all traits of that society seemed, even bound by there own traditions and normality. The first day hadn't been so bad. Cleora managed to slip easily into the city, even with the addition of an important side arm revolver of hers that she carried almost everywhere. Normally she came a bit more prepared when it came to the act of self defense, but killing someone wasn't why she found herself so many miles beneath the surface of the earth.

It was exploration. The degree of appeasing her curious wonders as she tried to tie up the loose ends of what really gave Wonder Peak that certain bedazzle of prodigy, that frankly all the wrong people couldn't shut up about. It worried her and when Cleora found herself worrying, her instincts often seemed to be some sort of initiation that only brought worse dangers. It didn't take a detective to know that something was wrong in the Cogsmore Caverns, as if the recent cave in of the whole place were even needed, in adding to the problems that plagued this very place. This was a shallow place. A place of survival, strength and ruffian nonsense. While these people had been stripped of their civil rights to return to the surface, it often made Cleora wonder just how far the madness of greed could cause other people to go.

Day in and day out these people worked hard, harder then the likes of the fools that they so dreadfully found themselves working to appease, as if they were bound in some twisted conspiracy of servitude to the newest wonder of the world beyond them. It were unjust. It were unethical and both of these elements hardly served to make Cleora feel renowned by the marvel that the world so easily looked on to in awe. This was the start of something far more criminally masterminded, then anything she had ever encountered before.

It were dark that day.. As if it weren't ever not dark down here. It almost felt impossible to reaccount whether it were a Tuesday or a Wednesday, but the insignificance of dates, hardly seemed like something worthy of being considered here. Why did it matter? When nearly everything you did here seemed to bring a danger in itself? Now that wasn't to say Cleora spoke from the perspective of a worker. Sure, she posed as that, but she hadn't dug, nor engineered worth a single day in her life. Instead she were just wearing the cowl of an engineer because it had so easily bought her entry. Buying entry and maintaining reputations however, were two very different things in the Cogsmore. For one, if you did anything outside of the usual, it didn't take much longer then a minute for someone to notice. That element alone of this place really put her skills to the test and that wasn't even mentioning the obvious fine qualities that she had. She didn't stick in. There was no way around saying it and even still, she had managed to find a subtle place among the many few civilians down here, even if that place had only lasted a day or so.

It was complicated. She couldn't explain it to anyone. Lately people were pointing fingers and their victim had only been her. At least she had the benefit of enigma on her side, even if for now, while a small faction of workers down in Lava Quarry had set out a certain hit on her. At least it were reassuring to know that these few overworked bruisers with a certain bone to pick with her, had hardly any idea what the real scenario were. Simply watching them from a place of safety above, were enough to dictate that to her.

"Cogsmore Caverns"
“How many times do I have to tell you lot? There's a gun totting maniac done here, picking off us hard working folks.. We already got enough problems as it is and we don't be needing any that.. I swear, when we find this good for nothing murderer.. Im gonna pour the smelts of these drains all over his face..”

The beckoning voice of the leader of the pack spoke up, as the rest of the men went about tending to their jobs at carefully rerouteing the flow of very real lava. At least they didn't know he, was actually a she.. It were something to work off anyway..

There'd be little commotion amongst the men before their primary focus went back to the dangerous labors of their jobs. Cleora watched them in silent idle from the roof a shoddy shelter, that these types of men used as some form of living. She'd then slip from the cast of the shadows that hung around her and toward the side window.

So, where was she going to sleep? It wasn't like the workers this deep into the caverns got much of that anyway and that just meant, they'd be out on their guard always looking for something suspicion to point their fingers at. It was a difficult conclusion to come too, not that the idea of having no allies in the core of danger was anything too unusual for her. It just felt odd to know that she hadn't come down here for those same reasons at all and still she found herself having to end a life. He wasn't normal.. it didn't take a medical professional to tell.. Something had got into that particular miner.. It wasn't like she had a choice not to put him down.. He could have hurt someone else, transmitted whatever disease he had- Cleora's thoughts of attempting to make moral sense of what she did, stopped the minute she found herself slipping through the window. Right now, making sure the small bunk room was empty, was her only prime concern.

She'd step into the small shoddy little room. The weight of her boots gently pressing into the rigidity floor beneath her, as she tried her absolute best at masking her footsteps. Head turning left and then right, she'd sweep the area in mindful observation. Even if she wasn't going to be her long.. she'd had to be reassured.. She'd quickly conclude her search. Her head turning to a chair at a desk, standing apart from some rusty old cogs and bolts scattered along it, that served to say that someone had been here at some point or another. Taking that chair, she'd gently prop it under the knob of the door on such an angle that would restrict it from opening from the other side. It was an old trick, one a crummy outlaw had taught her some time ago in a former run in. You can never be too safe.. And the old chair gag worked wonders.. Even if it felt very unlike her style. No matter her feelings on it. She'd dig that chair in place and simply walk over to the dusty cote across the room and let her back roll into worn square of wool, that served to be some workers bed.

Her fingers gently reached up to her nose, as she'd pull down the former brown bandanna mask she wore to conceal her features and prevent dirt or debris from getting in her eye. Once the small piece of cloth was pulled to rest around her neck, she'd gently lift those brass framed goggles she wore across her eyes and shift them to rest on her head. A soft sign ensued, as Cleora did her best to simply embrace in the poor comforts of the cote beneath her and doze off, if even for an hour. It were unlikely, but, she hadn't slept well in the last three days and frankly she felt to exhausted to continue playing hide and sneak..

----------------------------------------------------------------
- Fandom Post Example(s)
"Fablegrove" A Noir Fairy Tale Game - Alice Liddell x Knave Of Hearts Scene (An example of 'my' Alice Liddell taken from a defunct Fairy tale group game)
:: This Post Has Been Altered Slighty From The Original Version ::

Alice Liddell
Date: September 19th / Night
Wearing: Outfit (With a small apron at the waist) With tattered striped stockings and such as well as these
Mood: Off in another world and very happy about it.
Tagged: Konnor (Knave)
Note: Wears big black make-up and a bit pale of skin. Hair up and a bit messy like so with a black bow headband on top.
Content: Alice enters another dimensional, while under the influence of some serious drugs.

With the way things were going, and never seemed to breach from their fundamental functions, Alice wasn't sure how much longer she may even be able to manage the Rabbit Hole alone. Without Absolem, or rather the knowledge of the public knowing where they might find him, Alice felt the worth of the work was starting to outweigh the purpose. It seemed like whatever she did that there'd always be some hidden purpose beneath. A cause and an effect, that Alice herself ever felt hardly ready to address. If she did a good deed, someone took advantage. If she turned a blind eye to a bad deed, someone came pointing fingers at her, or was hurt because she tried to give the worst kinds of people the benefit of the doubt. Then of course there was the guilt of knowing that Alice couldn't even hold on to her relationships, with the few friends she had left.

Bo's administration to Bedlam Penitentiary had done quite the number on poor little Alice. Not even a day ago she was seeing her best friend off to be confined under the supervision of some crummy doctors, that her gut instinct knew she couldn't trust. Be it some personal illwill she had for doctors, given her own history, or the fact that after having a rather long and strange talk with a certain head doctor, Alice felt unlike any of her problems had been solved. Knowing there was no obvious answers, no excursion that awaited her to seek some deeper meaning of the journey, just had a way of chewing away at her motivation to do just about anything. Speaking with the doctor hadn't done much other then strangely numb her senses, in a way Alice had never quite experienced before. It could have been the prescription he gave her, the effect of the rather dreamlike narcotic that her forgetting smaller gaps in between the things she had done the day before, but Alice knew something was certainly abnormal.

Oh bother. When was anything wrong side up and right side down? She should be expecting this by now.. Contemplating on why finding a sense of satisfaction with the terms of her high's, seemed unreachable, seemed to stir and storm about in the boil of her usual brooding. Everyone else had their fun. Drank their tonic and was off and bewitched by the potent effects of some bizarre tonic, but for her she always had to take five more then anyone else, to even just start to feel anything. This need for finding escape, this irresponsibility to reason was slowly chewing away at the young waitress who doubted she'd ever truly leave the rabbit-hole, even if she doubted that the tavern might not last forever. There were other rabbit holes to transverse.. Looking glasses to reflect upon, surely what was left of them wasn't all here? The thought of if caused a light chill down her back as Alice recalled what suffering through traumatic grief had done to her once before. Even to this day she doubted she truly ever recovered. Underland had been destroyed before she could really find any resolve after all, and that meant that the only place she may ever find it, was now in Fablegrove.

Wishful thinking was not the predominate way of the golden haired girl, who spent far too much time trying to drown her doubt by the flush of precarious liquids, or huff of rainbow smoke. Not any longer anyway. That much she knew for certain, especially when she found herself feeling obligated to feed her tricky addiction, to things that tore reality apart. That much was anything but unfamiliar to her, however, doing them on the job was something Alice had only ever done when she felt truly and utterly at the abysmal of her own hollow dismay.

A light closing of her bedroom door would force the door to speak with light creak with the shift old hinges that kept the door tethered to the wall. On this particular night Alice only moved with cautious advance, a strange serene quality seeming to manifest within her gentle steps. No anger, no bother, no displeasure took her from the seal of her room in some quick invigorating entry. No impractical nonsense of Tweedle's forced her to come stomping from the room with some intention of arguing the two twin's, that never seemed to learn anything from her fits of anger or notable distress. Instead, Alice only shifted from the silence of her room and into the quiet vacancy of the dimly lit upstairs hallway. Her fingers curled around a rather variegation of a small stick that sired a strange mesmeric smoke, that made her feel almost entirely enthralled by some zombish sense of somnolent restraint. And such a ataractic forbearance it was.

Those gentle steps with almost dazish carefree venture had her move from the seclusion of her room and down the hall with simple dis-concern. Dressed for work and guided down towards the stairs that would take her to the main visitation area of the Rabbithole, had Alice taking her sweet gentle time in knowing she were more certainly early, then late. As a matter of fact, if asked just how early she thought she was, within the hypnagogic venture to her room and to the bar, she'd likely tell you time didn't exist at all and that the worry for it seemed silly, with the inevitability of it's unconquerable essence seemingly brought to a bittersweet rival, that only came within the elevation of whatever very pensive drug she were smoking at that particular time.

The world around her seemed still, unmoved every subtle sound only whispering away in some slewed audible presence, while the colours around her moved changed and swapped places with one another. Shades of red became blue, shades of blue became red, green regurgitated purple and sometimes there wasn't even any colours at all. Every fine detailed shade or hue of the interior of the upstairs of the Rabbit-hole, seemed to become an ever changing mystery, as Alice only found the near somnolence of her attention gently hung on some dreamy sense of drugged euphoria.

"Under the effects of Rainbow Smog'
With careful address she'd move down those steps, being mindful not to trip and knowing that if she did she may very well never hit the ground. Or that if she did, she'd never realize it. Each step became a light hop as Alice's desire to test her stability, seemed to intrigue her more with her desire to experience the surreal world around her, to it's every prominent effect and detail. By the time she hit the bottom stair Alice felt utterly inclined to take another long hit of the rainbow stick, oozing mystifying smoke around her. A long drag would ensue by the gentle grace of fingers to the end of the stick that made reality fiction, as the gentle purse of her lips would force her to take a deep heavy hit from the only friend she seemed to be able to hold on to, without anything truly terrible happening to it.

A soft exhaling of the smoke would gust around her in a cone shape and relinquish coloured smoke into the air, that seemed to only change an alter countless times, before disappearing into the dark silence around her. Alice felt a sense of exhilarated dreamy content near embody every inch of her mind as she watched the thick cloud of the rainbow smoke evaporate into bleak absence around her. However, as the smoke vanished, Alice found herself feeling anything but sustained, by the heinous effects of the narcotic controlling her entire conscience and quite possibly body, as well.

Straight ahead of her sat a figure, one of which did not speak. At first Alice couldn't help the sluggish revelation of realizing that someone else was within the emptiness of the Rabbit-Hole, force her to feel embarrassed. Quickly that concern became a dismiss at some much more curious venture forward, that had her stepping closer to the mysterious stranger, that she had not recognized right away, while under the influence of the drug. Letting the rainbow stick remain in place between her dark red painted lips, had her hands linking together at her back as if to display some much more elegant, or innocence about her indulgence into exploring the effects of the drug. “You're much too early.. Though I suppose, when time doesn't exist there's no sense of punctuality upholding any true principle.. Perhaps you should come back yesterday, I imagine things might be a little more full with yesterdays gathering of tomorrow..?” Alice spoke the definition of nonsense as she tried to uphold some sense of decency, among the shadow who only seemed to bend and tilt, by the smudge of the vibrant coloured lights that turned him into a living water colour painting, instead.

----------------------------------------------------------------
- Fandom Post Example(s)
"Poison Hearts & Twisted Love" - Harley Quinn x Poison Ivy Fandom (My first jab at playing Harley Quinn)

"The Sickness Of Grieving And Broken Hearts.."

Moving on was.. well, it wasn't easy. Forgiving and forgetting, that's what she always did.. back then when- She wasn't going to back there, she couldn't go back there. Or so Harley Quinn told herself on multiple occasions. At least she was loyal right? Even if it was really only to the clown prince of crime. Yeah.. she missed him.. a lot.. Surprise, surprise!. Saying any of this was easy for her, just wasn't fair. Harley didn't understand why he had to go when he did. She always thought he was invincible, untouchable, even when it came to the repulsive meddling of Batman and all his bullying. That's all B-Man was.. a good for nothing bully and now thanks to him.. she didn't have anything..

Oh trying not to think about Gotham's dark knight, always made her feel so deranged. There wasn't a damn thing wrong with her, she liked who she was now and she didn't want to go back. She were apart of something so much bigger and better that anyone could have understood. That wasn't love.. it was obsession.. you know- Shadda up! That damn voice in her head was coming back again. Ever since Joker had passed on, that damn voice kept trying to take control of her, always trying to make her get some kind of grip on herself. Harley always hated that voice, that ever so familiar tone of her old self and who she used to be, always pestering her about her flaws now. She didn't need that no more, there were bad people out there like Batbrain and his friends to deal with.

Call it a weird sort of self declared retribution, but Gotham wasn't going to be saved by a handful of freaky bat obsessed people with a certain disregard for clowns. All those guys did was make it worse and make her feel a hell of a lot more irritable then she liked to be! Harley couldn't even begin to recount the many times she had become the victim of some abuse at the hands of the Gotham's special knight and his mean friends. It wasn't fair.. she never got her damn way! It wasn't fun to be humiliated by those meanie-losers that always seemed to come running every time Mista J thought of an ingenious plan to brighter up the good people of Gotham. Why didn't anyone get that? Why didn't anyone see that's all this was ever about. Putting smiles on peoples faces? Making people laugh! Wasn't like B-Man ever did that.. Quite the opposite in fact.

Harley Quinn
Being torn between the reminiscing feeling of envy and agitation, didn't really help Harley think all that straight. Whatever, it wasn't important so long as Mista J's legacy lived on.. Harley actually believed she had a duty to carry out, even in the event that the motivation for that duty bad been long since dead for over the last few months. Telling herself she didn't need him wasn't easy, because deep down inside she knew she still wanted him. How could she forget all those times when he used set her up, make her the butt of all his clever little charades gone wrong? It was fun. Made her smile, made her love him so much more.. Then sometimes he'd play more crude gags on her.. Throw pie in her face, make her do a job that got her hurt.. It was so funny, so long as she made him happy.. Everything else she could deal with.. Back then she was happy.. Harley's mind raced off into the inevitable dismay of recalling the many times the joker had supposedly expressed his undying love for her. He loved her, didn't matter what anyone else thought.. He just had a weird way of showing it right? Yeah.. that was it.. It was one of the few things that kept her grounded these days, remembering what she once had and now no longer did.

Sometimes she wished she could live in the past, turn back time and just fix things. She'd even go through his neglect again, if it meant being able to see him very much alive and smiling as he always was. He was never a downer.. Always so pleasant, she could still remember that smile.. You know, the one they burned with the rest of his body..!!!!! She was gonna make those pigs pay for that.. But first she needed to make Joker happy and make sure that he was remembered by everyone in Gotham, since apparently for some god awful reason, everyone was trying to forget him and all the wonderful disorder he had brought to Gotham as the former clown prince of crime.

At least she had a motive still, you know, to do petty things, even if her expertise in doing them was hardly as refined of that of the her rememorable mentor she had always looked up too and loved, more then anything in the whole wide world. She still had a following, even if it wasn't nearly as big as the Jokers was. Everything he did was so perfect.. You had some good times together- I said SHADDA UP! There it was again, that damn voice, always serving to creep up on her and try and make her feel doubtful all the time. Harley promised herself she wasn't that person any more, she wasn't going to be some blind psychiatrist, that foolishly went on by being told that people like Joker were dangerous. What did the people of Gotham know? They didn't know him like she did!

It made her want to cry, despite the fact that to everyone else, she probably looked a bit awkward doing what it was she were doing, being near dumbstruck by spending more time in yesterday, then she were today. “Uh.. Harley..-”. One of her thugs started, trying to mouth off something non-important about the idea of trying to draw Batman out, or one of his annoying little followers. “WHAT?! Im tryin to think dimwit.. whatta want?! Doesn't anyone around here know how to give me some private time?!” That ever so distinctive high toned voice of hers rung out and and echoed through the silence of the warehouse, or more accurately put, what was the foundation of Harley's newest bright and messy idea. Harley's Horror House! Fun name, had a good ring to it and was going to be the central place of her operations, for slowly luring out the Batman and all his weird little friends. Oh she woulda made him so proud if he could see her now..!

She spent so much time decorating, making sure everything in former expansive warehouse, was drenched in red and black. Messy hearts of love and graffiti nearly painted every inch of this place. She even managed to kidnap some fancy painter to make the far back wall a splendid mural of the Joker, or at least how she remembered him to be. Every time she looked down there she felt a cute smile slip back on her face, even when she felt as agitated as she did on this particular night. Like her guardian angel from heaven, always looking down on her..

“Oh.. uh, sorry, sorry.. I just I dunno if this is a good spot to lure out Batman.. It's really dark in here..” The thug continued off, declaring his opinion on the conditions of what she had chosen to be Gotham's newest and biggest attraction to preserving the joker and the essence he had left behind, all done with a little creative touch of her own. Despite the nameless nobody of a thug, painted up in red and black, stating his opinion, Harley only ever heard what she wanted too. “Hmmm.. you realli think so? Cause I dun really care what you think? Why botha tellin me? If ya scared of BATFREAK.. then put some more lights up.. I ain't scared of em no more though.. Had about enough of B-man's abuse.. TIME TO PUT HIM DOWN FOR GOOD!” She'd declare back to the hooligan who's opinion really didn't matter to her.

Truth be told, Harley was still very scared of Batman. She kind of hoped Robin or Nightwing would show up instead, but then again, she really didn't like Batman. Probably hated him by this point! It was his fault that the joker was dead after all. For some reason, anger always seemed to be enough to blind her from the obvious inevitably that she hardly felt as on top of things, as she sometimes led herself to believe. Doing this whole thing without Joker was like walking around without her shadow or more accurately, her not having being able to be that shadow, that once belonged to the most wonderful man she had ever met in her entire life. He was just apart of her now, even when he wasn't there.

A muffling sound seemed to sound in the distance of the warehouse, before Harley turned on her heels and her expression swung into utter boredom resolve, for just quiet things had got around here without the Joker breathing a certain life into them. Following the sound of that desperate muffling in the near distance, Harley slowly walked over to the bound and gagged hostage she had kept kept not to far away. Any minute now the rest of the boys would be back, with more.. This had to be the best idea she had since.. well, she didn't know.. but it was a good idea! Doctors, lawyers, a couple cops, important people from around Gotham were being bagged like cattle for the taking. Right now though, Harley only had a doctor and he was about to be the most unlucky doctor in the world, once she was done with him.

His protests never ceased, only worsened in frantic desperation as she got closer. Harley only began to hum a light tune. It was the wedding song that she always thought she'd have playing on her wedding with Joker.. It both calmed her down, but got her almost angry in a weird way. Your doing this to your- Shut up brain doctor lady.. I swear, I'd put you in this chair if I could.. It got Harley thinking about her old self. If who she was now and who she had been back then were really two separate entities, she may very well have the time of her life bashing her old self into a pancake with the big ole favourite mallet of hers. Speaking of which..

“SHADDA UP! You know, sometimes I wonda.. If you were really here and not pestering me in my brain, I'd probably lay you flat into the ground like a pancake.. Kind of funny to think about how that all might work, me, crushing me.. Ha ha! Sounds kinda fun actually.. like something Mista J woulda done..-” Her voice rang out, as the former discreet arguing in her thoughts seemed to break from the boundaries of her own fragile imagination. That damn muffling the doctor kept making, only seemed to remind her that everyone else couldn't hear that other side of her, you know, cause it was all in her head?!

Thus feeling silly for mouthing off aloud about her thoughts, Harley only found herself smiling at the thought of how crazy that sounded. And Harley Quinn wasn't crazy, contrary to whatever the hell anyone else said.

“Oh look at me.. Talkin off to my good old self, I could give two-nose dummy Dent a run for his money..” She'd start, letting the meager failure of trying to amuse herself about taking jabs at Two-Face, be some form of actual confidence in maintaining that delightful little smile of hers. She seriously wasn't developing a second personality right? She near chattered her teeth in comedic paranoia at the thought. “But I ain't crazy soo.. It dun matta.. just a little fragile is all, can you blame me docta? All this time without good old Joker, it just makes me feel loopy sometimes.. I bet ya miss him too don'tch?” She'd state, slowly finding herself yet again enamoured by the idea of someone, she didn't have. This time however, the feeling of the moment even caused her to reach out and hug the bound doctor, who only sat in frantic protest in the chair. He protested like a fish out of water, in all his muffled terror.

“Ssshh.. It's okay, you don't need to be scared.. Im here for ya now.. and I promise I'll find a way to bring him back.. That's why I kidnapped doctors.. I mean, there outta be something you can do to bring back Puddin..” She'd remark, as if to sooth the bound doctor with the idea of making herself feel better. It was pretty fair to say that without Joker, Harley was getting worse by the day..

-----------------------------------------------------------------
- Average Post Example
"The Incarnate Of Madness & Broken Hearts" - OCC
So many questions and such little time.. Phoebe couldn't suppress the idea of the statement seeming oh so ideal for her current situation. If this guy thought he was getting off the hook that easy he was in for a real world of surprise. Clearly he had his suspicions and she just had her curiosities, despite knowing that digging into them wasn't going to be anything but easy. Just another masked nobody.. wearing a cowl Hell, he wasn't much different then her after all, but the real question was why he did it? The last thing she'd want was some narrow minded do gooder mucking up her favourite nightly pass -time and standing for that kind of thing just wasn't something she'd look forward too. This was all about her in the end and her bloodstained revenge on this good forsaken city and no crime fighting vigilante was about to get in her way.

Gun cocked in a show of warning the minute she ordered him to crawl out the window. The funny thing was she didn't want to shoot him at all, not yet, but if he wasn't compliant she could always try to improvise where her shot may end up. Pain was a great motivator after all, especially when it was being endued upon you by a clearly delusional pink and green cheerleader with a certain enthusiasm for guns and violence and murderous ass-kicking.

“Get goinggg..”

She'd warn in an edgy tone of voice as she always seemed to make some form of intrigue of the matter of her words by even the end of some of her even most threatening sentences. Keeping her intentions unclear was just part of everything that she was now.

He obliged her command, crawling out the window ever so slowly as she'd follow in his footsteps, never taking the aim of her sights off his face the entire time. She almost felt surprised that he didn't try to disarm her, but maybe that was because he wasn't as stupid as most people were. That's when he said his name.. Sean.

Upon hearing the nature of his name she couldn't so easily mask her intrigue by all her deluded character traits, as a half smirk found itself shown about her expression.

“Sayyy... that like your mask name or that like your real namee? Hmm? I meann.. Seann isn't really a good name for a crimee fightingg vigilantee..! Youu need something more cuteee.. Or at leastt somethingg that sounds moree like yourr tryingg to makee a pointt.. by really putting the moral terror into them! I can't imaginee how funnyy it is when you showw up and yourr likee.. Name's Seann and im about to kick yourr ass!”

Clearly she was having fun playing stupid. She knew full well that Sean wasn't a cowl name, but she couldn't help but make some fun out of it. She only paused for him to pitch a similar question back, one she was waiting to hear for the last little while. Upon hearing the question she'd slowly lower the aim of the gun the moment the two had become covered by the state of their alleyway surroundings, as the former nature of those glorious sirens seemed to fade into the background as nothing more then subtle ambience.

“Freindss, cause I have so manyy of those noww.. call mee RiotBlisss.. you knoww my friendss that aren't in the Riottclubb? We all got cutee little namess.. Sayy.. you didn't happenn to give the smack downn to my two boyss did yaa? One wears an angry maskk.. and the other's looks like some kindaa lightbulb was painted on it?”

It was a good question, especially because she hadn't seen Fury nor Whizz since the beginning of there night. Not like she was worried about them, not unless this do gooder put them out of commission and they might have currently been being arrested by the cops. That wouldn't be good at all.

Before he could pitch a response of his own, she did something quite unexpected. She'd take a step forward before literally throwing the entirety of her weight into her masked friend against the alleyway wall, almost like she was trying to hug him by the ever so invading proximity of her body. She pinned him under her ever so closely almost molding her torso into his as she used the back of the alleyway wall to keep him sandwiched. Thus she'd stare ever so widely and wondrously into his eyes. It was almost like her gaze was so hypnotically from the way she stared back at him with so much enticed intrigue. There was no hiding all the matter of true craziness she bore in her own eyes, as if her own contrasted the stability of his own in every way possible.

“I still havee soo manyy questionss for youu.. Letss start at what youu doo huhh? Letss start at whyy you do it hmm? Mee well, I do what I doo because it needss to be donee.. Youu remember those dredgess back theree.. all the deadd oness.. well I used to bee one of them you seee. Until thosee bastards decided it would bee funny to ruinn my lifee! But who's reallyy laughingg noww?”

She spoke back to him in a messy display of almost unsettled emotions. One minute her voice peaked with delight and the next she seemed to speak entirely from the pit of her mortified conscience as if the matter she spoke of was anything but the light joke she claimed it to be. Her forceful pin against him never lessened, as one of her hands slowly began to slide down the shape of his chest in a careful vertical draw downwards display. He certainly had a body worth checking.. Maybe she'd make him strip next.. Oh, she were so bad indeed.

“But theress only sooo many leftt you knoww.. And that justt meanss I havee a good thing going heree.. and I don't need anyy cutee little vigilantess getting in the wayy.. Sayy..  I wonderr if yourr as cutee as you are without the maskk.. hmm? Maybee I'll takee you homee I couldd use more special friendss..! ”

She'd threaten before ever so carefully reaching up towards his face with the intent of unmasking him. Despite having him pinned to the wall as she did just that, she made any former suppression she had of him much lighter in degree. With her mind slipping into the confound wonders of her own fantastical imagination, it was obvious he could easily turn this whole situation on her. She sacrificed her sense of control to appease the extend of questions and that just meant he could easily have her spun around and pinned exactly where he was if he was smart and didn't want his identity exposed.

~P3#.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 04:40:13 PM by Blissy »

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls

~ Stories of all sorts, with a select few special people..  ;D

Click here for the list!

(Please Note:: This list does not include other role-play sites I am on. I am also active another role-play site at this current time)

Title: "Of Wonderglass & Ancestry"
RP Partner: November Bleeds
Pairing: FxM - Descent Of Alice x Descent Of Knave (Wonderland)
Genres: Fandom - Various Alice In Wonderland stories
Summary: Coming soon.

Title: "Beyond The Shattered Mirror"

RP Partner: Ralhend
Pairing: F vs GM (Twisted Alice In Wonderland Original story)
Genres: Fandom - Wonderland

Title: "Twilight's End, A World Of Darkness"

RP Partner: theLeslie
Pairing: FxF - Vampire x Vampire
Genres: Fandom - World Of Darkness

(Or related too!)

Title: "The Riot Game"

Pairing: FxM
Genres: Modern/Villain/Gangs/Vigilantes

Title:    "Of Temptation & Diversion"

Pairing: FxM
Genres: Supernatural Dark Fantasy Modern (Vampire x Hunter)

Title:    "Tell Me That You Love Me"

RP Partner: Delamere
Pairing: FxF
Genres: Supernatural High Dark Fantasy (Vampire x Witch)

None currently!

None!

Group Role-plays

Title: "Deadwood (Two separate games)"

RP Partner: Group
Pairing: ---- FxMxF [GM]
Genres: Psychological Horror/Adventure/Partial system based game
« Last Edit: December 03, 2016, 12:39:04 PM by Blissy »

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Re: "Blissy's Pocket Of Plots" :: F/F or F/M - Long term Lit. - Superheroine?
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2016, 12:30:34 PM »
Just a monthly bump!

Still looking for another partner or two!

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
- Fixed numerous errors found in my thread.

- Adjusted several parts of my thread. Specifically in, "Characters Types I Like To Play", "My expectations in post quality", "Super-hero sub-plot break down's".

Free to take on one or two new writing partners!

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Bumping up my thread once more.

Currently looking for a certain DC related plot.. Refer to first post for further information.

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
04/19/16

Changed various numerous HTML headers. Revamped plots section & adjusted first informative main post.

Still looking for a additional writing partners!
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 08:55:07 AM by Blissy »

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Re: Blissy's P.O.P :: F/F or F/M - Long term Lit+ Harley Quinn For..?
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2016, 09:07:12 AM »
05/12/16

Reformatted first section of my thread. Made things a bit more summarized and to the point.

Still looking primarily for a Harley x Joker pairing!

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Re: Blissy's P.O.P ::F/F or F/M [Long term Lit+] (Closed! For now :x)
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2016, 03:35:58 PM »
Added ""The Terms & Endearment Of A Vigilante" [Superhero/Vigilante(Street Level)/Potential Dark Romance/Anything else]"

Looking for potential interest from other writers for this particular plot.

06/01/16

Added! - "Alice In Underland (Dark original plot)" [Fandom, Psychological, Darker themes, open to discussion]

06/07/16

Added! - "The new Batgirl" (Original Character x Whoever)" [DC Fandom, OC, Whatever else!]

06/30/16

Added! - "The Pantomime Game" [Crime / Potential Dark Romance/Anything else]

No longer looking for more writing partners!

« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 10:05:14 PM by Blissy »

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
08/15/16

- Added: 'Bloodrayne' to role-play search.

08/18/16

Added! - "Of Smoke And Mirrors" [Vampire/Dark Fantasy]

Added! - "Untitled Fledgling x Vampire" [Vampire/Dark Fantasy]
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 12:59:28 AM by Blissy »

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Re: Blissy's P.O.P ::F/F or F/M [Long term Lit+] Blood Doll x Vampire?
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2016, 06:46:04 PM »
08/23/16

- Added: "Necromantix's"

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
08/29/16

- Added: "The Night Shift"
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 08:13:06 PM by Blissy »

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
08/31/16

- Added: "Untitled Vampire Hunter x Vampire Plot"

Still looking for active writers!

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
09/05/16

Just a bump to my thread. Also added several plots / opened several older ones up!

Looking for one or two active writers to discuss potential plots with.

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
09/07/16

Adjusted a few plots in terms of their availability. Also still searching for various plots and pairings as listed above.

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
09/09/16

Added: "The Book that makes the spine and pages.." - A VTM partial fandom story.

Looking for a writer interested in this particular story pitch.

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
09/12/16

Added: A new alternative of 'The Book that makes the spine and pages'

Still looking for a writer interested in this particular story pitch.

Also added a new "♥ | ♦ | ♣" system to reflect my interest in certain plots.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 07:32:44 AM by Blissy »

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
09/14/16

Added: 'The Midnight Brigade' - A Demon x Demon Dark Fantasy Story

Still looking for a new writing partner or two.

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
09/18/16

Added: 'Of Necromancy & Possession' - A Demon x Necromancer Dark Fantasy Story

I also removed several old inactive plots that I am currently not interested in pursuing to prevent less clutter.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 09:07:38 AM by Blissy »

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
09/20/16

Added: 'A Burden To My Valor' - OC Superhero Romance Plot

I also updated the status of several other plots that have been taken, or I am currently not interested in pursuing.

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Re: Blissy's P.O.P ::F/F|F/M [Lit+]|Dark Fantasy?|Demons?|Twisted Wonderland?
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2016, 09:39:57 AM »
09/24/16

Adjusted: The availability of several plots. Looking specifically for 'Dark Fantasy' or 'Grim Fairy Tales' games

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
09/25/16

Added: 'Untitled Femdom Vampire Plot' - A Vampire Story

Adjusted: Entirely rewrote 'Plots' section. Removed many old plots, adjusted search for remaining plots. Changed whole section layout.

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Re: Blissy's P.O.P ::F/F|F/M [Lit+]|Dark Vampire Fantasy?|Peril?|Superheroes?
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2016, 08:15:03 AM »
09/27/16

Added:'Random perilous musing's and much more'. Also finished working on the BDSM sub-plot section of my thread.

Adjusted: The first post of my thread tremendously. Removed an old section that was becoming redundant to readers. Revisited availability with some plots. Closed interest in some, opened interest in others!

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
10/10/16

Added:'"The Secret Life Of A Snotty Super-Heroine"'

Added:'"The Night Princess"'

Open to finding a new writing partner or two, at most!
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 10:44:49 AM by Blissy »