You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 15, 2017, 12:39:38 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
Issue 74 (Autumn) ~ August thru October 2017

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Blissy's Search For; Super-heroic Shenanigans [F/M or F/F!]  (Read 18554 times)

Offline BlissyTopic starter

• ~ Ouija Wife | Childe Of Malkav | The Word-Play Enchantress | Registered Dollface
  • Lady
  • Seducer
  • 'An Alice, always in search of her Wonderland'
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6

Leaving this here for the sake of anyone whom may show interest in the contents of this thread. While I do have a fairly vivid collection of possible ideas, facts and others literary based aspects listed here, it's important to state that I'm unfortunately not compatible with writing with everyone who may come across my thread. That said, the information provided below sort of highlights a few details regarding my preferences as a writer and what sort of expectancy it would be important for other writers to have within the act of collaborating with me. Other details pertaining to kinks can be found over at my O/O's. Please read all of what is listed below, pleased and thanks! ^^

Blissy is looking for role-play at this current time!

<---------------------------------------->

- Average post size 1200+ to as much as I feel I might need. My writing flows purely by means of natural creative conscience. If you're looking for quick and vague posts, I'm not the gal for you. I prefer to paint a vivid picture and tend prefer a fair share of introspection foreordain into actions, making them flow wonderfully with a certain lyrical touch to my posts.
- No one is expected to match my posting length. I'd never assume that from anyone. Do only what you feel comfortable with, but more on that below.
- My posting style follows a small Novella sort of style.Please glance at my former posts to familiarize yourself with this. I do not care what sort of style you use, only that you respect my own.
- Long term games preferred. The dynamic of those games is open to some interesting techniques. However, I avoid heavy system games and prefer free form structure. 
- I am, and can typically be, very active on Elliquiy. However, on average you should receive a post within a one week span. Sometimes posts may be more frequent.
- Basic grammar and common sense is required. No text speak.
- I write in the third person only.
- I do not expect an exact post size/word count from my partners, as this is ridiculous. Detailed posts are always preferred, as it helps paint a picture and contribute to a dynamic scene. The more content the better you'll be able to convey the post to me as a reader.
- I do FxM / FxF. I am open to both gender pairings and do not care what you are behind your username. I only play females, males possibly being supporting characters crafted on my behalf where need be - nothing more. If you can write and make your character believable, then there is no arguing with that. I do however have a slight peaking interest in FxF, as it's something I wouldn't mind experimenting with a bit more.
- If there's a plot here you might like, but might propose a suggestion of just altering, don't hesitate to approach me. I like to be flexible, so long as my interest is still compatible to the general idea.
- I love detailed/enriching, heavy, characterization based posts, as well as world-building.
- I prefer to include pictures every now and again to further illustrate scenario, or a shift of significant environment.
- Please do not rely on me alone to carry a story/plot. I enjoy story telling, but not to the point where there's little sense in making a role-play out overly elaborated thoughts. I'm always open to brainstorm with my writing partners.
- My post return can be anywhere from a day to a week. If I exceed over a weeks wait time then I will do my best to try and send a PM and indicate the cause of the hold up. I do have an O/O's thread up now that's accessible via my signature. As of lately I have been making a slow, but steady return to my regular activity on Elliquiy. That said, please understand that I'm still in the process of rediscovering my literary groove at this current time.
- I expect writers who might be interested in writing with me to have at least a one post a week return. Any longer might naturally dissolve my muse, especially if we don't keep in touch about what's going on. I encourage back and forth communication through PM's at whatever expanse you might be comfortable with ^^.
- I love coloring my post (dialogue) to accommodate for the character I am playing. Please let me know which Elliquiy theme/background you are using, to manage proper coloring that doesn't burn your eyes out! (I use a darker background)
- There's a special word hidden somewhere in this thread. If I receive a message with the subject header, then I know you've taken the time to actually invest your attention in what is written here. Please try not to forget that little word in your subject message header to me, in the event you may want to organize, or discuss a 1x1 game with me.
- I only role-play on threads. Not IM's, not PM's.
- If you have questions please ask me via PM, and not on thread. I prefer private discussion. Do not post here.
- I like brainstorming/plotting or just chatting, if you have the time.
- I REALLY want to write with people who can keep me in the know, share ideas and contribute to the experience of our 1x1 game(s).

I'm trying to avoid plot/smut ratio's, but I prefer plot over smut. I won't do purely sexual driven 'plot' concepts, as they drain my interest to write them out too fast. That said, I don't mind adult themes being incorporated into a story at a writers preference, or sometimes even my own. I am on Elliquiy after all and that should speak for itself. Narrative comes first and foremost, with eroticism finding a natural blend within where preferred, or simply fitting.
- Please familiarize yourself with my O/O's! Before approaching me for potential plot collaboration. They can be found; here .
- I prefer to write for story, but am not opposed to smut heavy games every now and again. A balance of both plot and smut is ideal.
- I tend to play characters of all sorts, but find more reoccurring preference with switch types. Every now and again I might play full dom, or full sub, though my interests reside by terms of flexibility for those whom might be interested in writing with me. The preference of my role in a role-play tends to be based on the plot work itself. My characters are never one dimensional and I have no interest in playing characters of such formation.
- Further expanding on the above; I tend to frequent dominate roles in FxF pairings, and more submissive roles in FxM. However, both are not written in stone, as I am open to contrary arrangements of this particular mention.
- - My characters tend to be fairly concrete. I work with pre-existing concepts, that I sometimes share on my O/O's. Despite this my characters tend to be fairly versatile in their collection, and it's not quite difficult for me to find one fitting of a certain theme/plot/scenario.
- I especially fancy troubled or broody archetypes. However, every now and again I deter from this common preference practice.
- Character development is a huge interest of mine and I am not frank of trying weird character pairings, to attempt unique story. I also am not against common pairings either. I am flexible with my plots and who may take an interest in them, or the pairings that surround them.
- I love tension and tug of wars or anything that swings into a 'tension - push - pull - love' sort of dynamic between characters. It makes potential kink, romanticism and such, feel much all the more effective and meaningful in my opinion.
- I have an exceptional love for darker stories, and mature themes. Gritty, grimdark, dreadful, graphic, horror, are all adored. More on that in my O/O's.
- Please contain yourself. This is here because of some concerns I've had in the past. If you're the sort to share NSFW gifs, or images, in light of inspiration made up from a story we are doing, please forewarn me. Show me - or at least mention it - in PM's and we'll work things out from there. I'd rather not have surprise NSFW gifs popping up in my active games without forewarning, or a sensible spoiler tag thrown in. That said, any SFW references, art, pictures are always encouraged to be included in posts wherever they may fit.

Maybe..
You clicked here? I am amazed! The only other thing I wanted to say was that I'd love to see the mention of “Peaches” being used in your subject title, if my thread has at all interested you! Seeing this lets me know who really went that 110% to read over my thread and give me the best first impression they could!

*I commend you for eet!”

« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 06:00:34 PM by Blissy »

• ~ Ouija Wife | Childe Of Malkav | The Word-Play Enchantress | Registered Dollface
  • Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls

[[Please refer to the symbol above, or within the listed genre categories below. They reflect my current interest in certain plots. I will update and adjust them as my muse fluctuates, while these plots remain open to collaboration.]]

List is as follows

= Cravings or preferred. (Craving in orange is only used for text)
= Potentially willing to collaborate.
= Not so interested (presently) / Unavailable.

All of my plots are in depth concepts. However, they all provide a more vague grounds of specific pairing, as I like to be open to ideas, while working in spiritual likeness to the main idea's posted below. If you have any questions about the plots, please PM me!

For those who may find themselves interested.. They may find plots within..

-Plots To Tickle The Muse-

I'm currently craving superheroic & villain centric stories categorized in more non-con to possible extreme tier story telling. Some of the below include a fair share of grimdark aesthetic as well, but not all. Kink wise; I have an interest in power flips, coercion, bondage, corruption, and twisted romance, to name a few in particular. Further ideas in likeness of these more vague themes can be found below! Although most plots will include these themes to some requested degree. At this time I only have one listed plot as I am very full on current games!

[♥]"A Few Superheroic & Villainess Cravings" [Superheroics, Almost anything goes!]
Pairing: There's quite a few possibilities, but I lean my personal interest in playing an anti-heroes, or villainess type in more unconventional roles.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

My muse has been on somewhat of a super-hero craving lately. This is a genre I've experimented with a fair bit in the past, and one I like to explore with folks of like minded interest in the genre. That said, obviously there's a lot of different foundations for what that sort of story all of this might cover or imply. I prefer street-level games, but am not entirely against something a little more fantastical then realism toned barrings, and neighborhood do-gooders. I'll also admit that my experience in this genre ranges a bit few and far between. I have several character concepts, but tend to stick around a fundamental base for my heroines - or villains - that I feel most comfortable with. On that subject I lean heavily toward anti-hero / villain types, and am much less interested in straight laced heroines that come with some imbalanced moral complex. I'm also interested in implying a fair amount of suggestive overtones in the story, if not including outright suitable kinks, simply for the semblance of this particular craving. That said, I'd like to write something a bit sensual, but with a substantial plot framework around it. I'd advise anyone interested in this pitch to be familiar with my O/O's, as there are several of them I'd like to implement quite boldly into the narrative of most of these stories.

With the above kept in mind I feel a bit more open about some plots - or pairing - possibilities. I'll list a few here, as many of these ideas are more initial, and less fleshed out, my intention being to find others whom might want to help them bloom into something a bit more concrete. The below will list a general prompt scenario followed by a note that's relevantly important to each idea. Beyond these prompts and short ideas I am happy to further develop them with those who may find them interesting. Each of the following ideas will list a scenario and then a small note that's specific to each prompt.

Scenario 1 (Unavailable): A famous hero/heroine's process is made abrupt by a new villain, but this villainess's ties run much deeper then simple adverse roots, made of personal opposition, or strides of amoral egotism. To make matters more complicated this hero is challenged in a new way by this new villainess's compelling charms. Perhaps she's not bad as temptation may perceive her? Or perhaps trouble wears many illusions and clever disguises?

Note; I'd like the hero in this pairing to feel dynamic. Someone worthwhile, gifted, and generally competent. This would be in a meta-human setting where allegiances of good and evil have come to bare in differences among their place. I also have a pre-existant character concept ready and waiting for this.

(♦) Scenario 2: A new villainess finds herself enlisted in the rankings of a villainous organization. There, she tries to find her place, while causing jealousy and unsettle, in her commanding officer within the efforts of their incursions against their heroic adversaries. A tameless spirit can be a troubling thing for a superior jaded of discipline, and made of foiled experience. A story of a novice and expert ensues.

Note; This is a flip take on the usual 'new hero joining a hero alliance'. I wanted to try something different, and in an environment where characters may have less boundaries to really presume control over one another, as with many hero groups of such nature the disposition is quite different. I feel this is an interesting setting for deviance to take place, and more depth then simple nuisance to be made of the collective of villains within. However, I'd still like their to be a sense of organization even among these meta-human, or mutant deviants. This would be in a meta-human setting. This would be in a meta-human setting where allegiances of good and evil have come to bare in differences among their place. I also have a pre-existent character concept ready and waiting for this.

(♣) Scenario 3: A new heroine takes it on herself to fight crime in a moderately dim street level environment. Being anew to this life holds a many great things in store for her.

Note; This is fairly general and open to various possibility. I'd be happy to stick to the traditional hero x villain pairing. I'd actually prefer it or something that feels like that. I want to write a fun story about a naive heroine getting in over here head that excels beyond a single one-shot scene or two. Perhaps she ends up getting blackmailed into something that comes from a scenario as such? I want the plot to be interesting and the characters motives to feel adaptive. To top things off this heroine isn't even a meta-human, but simply human. She relies on make shift gadgets, her charisma and above moderate (but not fully tenacious) hand to had combat. She can be quite limber and acrobatic as well, but doesn't have any irregular special qualities. I'm assuming she could be a bit young in the role as well. Perhaps a college student or one fresh out whom is still figuring out her place in the world?

Further I really want to explore themes of trouble/peril, defeat, bondage, humiliation, coercion. This heroine has a bit of natural comedy to her and so the mood of this plot would need to be able to fluctuate. While the aesthetic might be a lowly street level feel I don't always want things feeling broody or too dark. A setting that can shift between a lighter mood and darker one would be ideal. I'm looking for one good writer to write as a heroine against whom might be able to play some street level troubles and a few villains that will help give this little minx a bit of a reality check and write a story about more than just a linear heroine destined for greatness made of black and whites.

Alternatively, I would be open to this same general concept but with a meta-human with a very singular ability. I was thinking she might have an insane healing factor, which is a gift she isn't particularly fond of for her enemies sake.

(♦) Scenario 4: An anti-heroine, with a certain niche for getting herself involved with an array of various super villains, has an old grudge from one of her former acquaintances catch up with her. To make this more interesting, it would be unique to give it a sort of deceitful flair and depth between these characters present ordeal. An example might be that my character (the anti-heroine) may have foiled this former characters interests in her, and granted herself somewhat of an adverse status to their current line of work.

Note; This is fairly general and open to various possibility. I have nothing else to add about this at this time. I also have a pre-existent character concept ready and waiting for this.

(♦) Scenario 5: A famous and well known heroine with a great and powerful gift has her the nature of success exploited. Beneath her stellar guise of heroism she has more then simple slander surrounding some of her former adventures amid conflicts. Perhaps this heroine isn't as pure as she might seem. A villain finds a new way to challenge her. This is an older plot I have some previous experience with. There's a lot of ways I am open to tackling it. I also have a pre-existent character concept ready and waiting for this.

Note; Nada, at this time.

(♦) Scenario 6: A powerful, newer, superheroine tries to find her place in the world. Gifted as she is in a multitude of ways, her natural good sense of naivety proves troubling and somewhat vulnerable to dangers she has yet to discover. Her powers are devastating but see seems detached from them, fearing their irregularities. She doesn't like her powers as she's has little confidence in her ability to use them effectively. A coerced cause forces her to use them and foreordains her life as a superheroine, a life that she's still getting a proper feel for. As a superheroine she feels a sense of escapism amid her daily obligations. A powerful villain confronts her be it through coercion or trickery.

Note; This is fairly general and open to various possibility. I wouldn't might deploring something more coercive with this character against a character that has some sort of mentally invading capabilities. He or she could be charming on the surface, or just outright lacking in compassion - either way I prefer this villain to be a substantial one through not just power but intelligence, a good match for a heroine who's power stems from the deep corners of her newly evolved psychic mind. There's a lot of directions this plot could go into. I have a loose pre-existent character concept ready and waiting for this.

(♦) Scenario 7: I want to hear your own scenario. I can be fairly open minded with the like of these stories, so long as they don't overstep my limits, and so I figured I'd conclude this list with something a bit more open to the reader.

Note; Nada.

[♦]"Spellbinder's Vs. ?.?.?.?.?" [Superhero/Vigilante(Street Level-ish)/Action/A bit of peril/Whatever else/Etc.]
Pairing: [MC] Heroine x Villain? [YC]
The concept & plot details..

The picture for this plot is pending..

(Title of this plot is subject to change upon discussion)

I've been considering stepping a bit outside my regular field of intrigue as far as character roles go. Typically, I stray far from playing admirable heroine types, but I'll admit I have an interesting little (and very rough around the edges) concept I'm looking to explore for a bit of a more straight laced sort of heroine gal. Most of what I do know about the plot revolves around a more naive heroine. While she herself isn't exactly amateur in her skill-set, her caliber of handling crime is certainly a great deal more fresh. Aside from her wits, intelligence, and good intuition, this heroine is gifted with a certain enamor of a charm. She has the ability to hypnotize and otherwise delude others by the conjure of partial illusory manipulation. However, her powers only work on the weak willed, and so finding herself at odds with some of her more prominent newer adversaries, has proven to make things a bit difficult, as well as interesting as far as her influence has worked against her enemies. Beyond the effect and vigor of some of her more equal enemies (mostly meta, or just really prudent sorts) her power can be manipulated to affect her as well, which of course can lead her to do some pretty non characteristic things and often even benefit her enemies.

I'd be looking to write this character in an entirely unbuilt (together we'd build it) world where she might be a sort of rising figure among media speculation. She'd want nothing to do with fame nor fortunate, doing what she does simply out of a courtesy and somewhat personal account of trying to protect others from ending up with powers alike hers (which by the way as an interesting story, with some mysticism elements involved). By day, she'd be someone simple (which I'll release further information on upon initial interest). I'd be looking for any writer interested in a fair exchange of elaborate story, among the inclusion of some fair fetish, and certainly someone who might be interested in seeing a valiant heroines power used against her while she encounters her greatest enemy yet. Ideally I'd like to play this character against a more villainous sort of individual who might have some interest in this heroine beyond seeing her as simple nuisance. That said, I don't want a two dimensional villain as her adversary, as I want this plot to last as long as it can. I care not whether this role is filled by a male, or female, and am happy to work with either.

[♦]"The Superheroine Of Scandal" [Superhero, Villain, Metahuman, Scandal, Action, Drama]
Pairing: [MC] Heroine or Villain x ? [YC]
The concept & plot details..
So I have this character I've been wanting to play again. She's a pretty powerful, meta-human type. One who can influence and manipulate the flow of gravity. She is undoubtedly powerful with her gift, but that's not what makes her interesting. Instead, what makes her interesting is the aspect of her corrupt humanity and manipulative qualities. A woman who calls herself a super-heroine who's better suited to play the villain, controlling a mass of people that marvel her as something she could never truly be who has a deceived the public for years and earned legal status as a protector of the people. She's clever, cunning, beautiful, and independent, which has been known to attract the attention of other heroes and villains alike. Be that for her prestige, intrigue or their suspicion. She is a power player in the world of alter egos and metahumans/mutants. Regardless of who steps up to challenge, or outright reveal her true nature, few have left worthy impressions against her. As a public figure, this character is also looking for ways to gain more attention and stardom, always putting herself before others, which is unknown to the masses. She's a real celebrity of sorts, one that's always looking to further bump her crooked name up in the wall. I've played her in a few different scenarios before. Some include her identity being known and others not, this is less important.

Another angle is playing this character as a villainess (at this time she'd be at her maximum power, several levels up from her potential as a heroine). As a villain, she'd be a member of a league dangerous  supervillains.

Plot wise, I tend to prefer exploring plots that deal with other heroes figuring her out (as a flawed heroine and how that creates a conflict for her). This would be a story of another equal, be that a heroic or villainous individual outplaying her at her own game. How this could be arranged is entirely up for discussion, but I'm open to both seduction and manipulation as much as I am coercion and opposition. Beyond this, I am not opposed to other possibilities.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 08:19:28 PM by Blissy »

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls

Yikes! Now that all that information is out of the way, it's time to give you an idea of how I write as a player. Here I am going to include two samples of my role-play that are completely OPTIONAL for you to read at your own leisure, for further insight. Many of these samples are outdated, and I am intending to update these as soon as I possibly can.

Section under reconstruction. Please refer to my previous posts for temporary examples.

~P3#.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 06:03:52 PM by Blissy »

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls

~ Stories of all sorts, with a select few special people..

Click here for the list!

Section moved to O/O page.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2017, 03:02:21 PM by Blissy »

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Re: "Blissy's Pocket Of Plots" :: F/F or F/M - Long term Lit. - Superheroine?
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2016, 12:30:34 PM »
Just a monthly bump!

Still looking for another partner or two!

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
- Fixed numerous errors found in my thread.

- Adjusted several parts of my thread. Specifically in, "Characters Types I Like To Play", "My expectations in post quality", "Super-hero sub-plot break down's".

Free to take on one or two new writing partners!

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Bumping up my thread once more.

Currently looking for a certain DC related plot.. Refer to first post for further information.

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
04/19/16

Changed various numerous HTML headers. Revamped plots section & adjusted first informative main post.

Still looking for a additional writing partners!
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 08:55:07 AM by Blissy »

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Re: Blissy's P.O.P :: F/F or F/M - Long term Lit+ Harley Quinn For..?
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2016, 09:07:12 AM »
05/12/16

Reformatted first section of my thread. Made things a bit more summarized and to the point.

Still looking primarily for a Harley x Joker pairing!

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Re: Blissy's P.O.P ::F/F or F/M [Long term Lit+] (Closed! For now :x)
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2016, 03:35:58 PM »
Added ""The Terms & Endearment Of A Vigilante" [Superhero/Vigilante(Street Level)/Potential Dark Romance/Anything else]"

Looking for potential interest from other writers for this particular plot.

06/01/16

Added! - "Alice In Underland (Dark original plot)" [Fandom, Psychological, Darker themes, open to discussion]

06/07/16

Added! - "The new Batgirl" (Original Character x Whoever)" [DC Fandom, OC, Whatever else!]

06/30/16

Added! - "The Pantomime Game" [Crime / Potential Dark Romance/Anything else]

No longer looking for more writing partners!

« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 10:05:14 PM by Blissy »

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
08/15/16

- Added: 'Bloodrayne' to role-play search.

08/18/16

Added! - "Of Smoke And Mirrors" [Vampire/Dark Fantasy]

Added! - "Untitled Fledgling x Vampire" [Vampire/Dark Fantasy]
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 12:59:28 AM by Blissy »

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Re: Blissy's P.O.P ::F/F or F/M [Long term Lit+] Blood Doll x Vampire?
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2016, 06:46:04 PM »
08/23/16

- Added: "Necromantix's"

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
08/29/16

- Added: "The Night Shift"
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 08:13:06 PM by Blissy »

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
08/31/16

- Added: "Untitled Vampire Hunter x Vampire Plot"

Still looking for active writers!

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
09/05/16

Just a bump to my thread. Also added several plots / opened several older ones up!

Looking for one or two active writers to discuss potential plots with.

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
09/07/16

Adjusted a few plots in terms of their availability. Also still searching for various plots and pairings as listed above.

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
09/09/16

Added: "The Book that makes the spine and pages.." - A VTM partial fandom story.

Looking for a writer interested in this particular story pitch.

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
09/12/16

Added: A new alternative of 'The Book that makes the spine and pages'

Still looking for a writer interested in this particular story pitch.

Also added a new "♥ | ♦ | ♣" system to reflect my interest in certain plots.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 07:32:44 AM by Blissy »

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
09/14/16

Added: 'The Midnight Brigade' - A Demon x Demon Dark Fantasy Story

Still looking for a new writing partner or two.

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
09/18/16

Added: 'Of Necromancy & Possession' - A Demon x Necromancer Dark Fantasy Story

I also removed several old inactive plots that I am currently not interested in pursuing to prevent less clutter.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 09:07:38 AM by Blissy »

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
09/20/16

Added: 'A Burden To My Valor' - OC Superhero Romance Plot

I also updated the status of several other plots that have been taken, or I am currently not interested in pursuing.

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Re: Blissy's P.O.P ::F/F|F/M [Lit+]|Dark Fantasy?|Demons?|Twisted Wonderland?
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2016, 09:39:57 AM »
09/24/16

Adjusted: The availability of several plots. Looking specifically for 'Dark Fantasy' or 'Grim Fairy Tales' games

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
09/25/16

Added: 'Untitled Femdom Vampire Plot' - A Vampire Story

Adjusted: Entirely rewrote 'Plots' section. Removed many old plots, adjusted search for remaining plots. Changed whole section layout.

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Re: Blissy's P.O.P ::F/F|F/M [Lit+]|Dark Vampire Fantasy?|Peril?|Superheroes?
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2016, 08:15:03 AM »
09/27/16

Added:'Random perilous musing's and much more'. Also finished working on the BDSM sub-plot section of my thread.

Adjusted: The first post of my thread tremendously. Removed an old section that was becoming redundant to readers. Revisited availability with some plots. Closed interest in some, opened interest in others!

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
10/10/16

Added:'"The Secret Life Of A Snotty Super-Heroine"'

Added:'"The Night Princess"'

Open to finding a new writing partner or two, at most!
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 10:44:49 AM by Blissy »