You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

February 17, 2018, 09:39:32 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Blissy's Search For; Vampires or Superheroes [F/M or F/F!] [Lit+]  (Read 19478 times)

Online BlissyTopic starter

• ~ Ouija Wife | Childe Of Malkav | The Word-Play Enchantress | Registered Dollface
  • Lady
  • Seducer
  • ♠ 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔔𝔲𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔒𝔣 𝔖𝔭𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔰 ♠
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6

Leaving this here for the sake of anyone whom may show interest in the contents of this thread. While I do have a fairly vivid collection of possible ideas, facts, and other literary based aspects listed here, it's important to state that I'm unfortunately not compatible with writing with everyone who may come across my thread. Not that any two people should always be. That said, the information provided below sort of highlights a few details regarding my preferences as a writer, and what sort of expectancy it would be important for other writers to have within the act of collaborating with me. Other details pertaining to kinks can be found over at my O/O's. Please read all of what is listed below, pleased and thanks! ^^

Blissy is looking for role-play at this current time!

<---------------------------------------->

- Average post size 1200+ to as much as I feel I might need. I don't stride for an exact word count, but most of my posts are never lower than this number. My writing flows purely by means of natural creative conscience. If you're looking for quick and vague posts, I'm not the gal for you. I prefer to paint a vivid picture and tend to prefer a fair share of introspection that flows into actions.
- No one is expected to match my posting length. I'd never desire that from anyone. Do only what you feel comfortable with, but more on that below.
- My posting style follows a small Novella sort of style. Please glance at my former posts to familiarize yourself with this. I do not care what sort of style you use, only that you respect my own.
- Long term games preferred.
- I only do free-form. On the rare occasion I may consider a bit of dice.
- I am, and can typically be, very active on Elliquiy. However, on average you should receive a post within a one week span. Sometimes posts may be more frequent, depending on life and how much spare time it leaves me.
- Basic grammar and common sense is required. No text speak.
- I write in the third person only.
- Detailed posts are always preferred as it helps paint a picture and contribute to a dynamic scene. A picture is only but a thousand words as they say.
- I do FxM and FxF. I am open to both gender pairings and do not care what you are behind your username. I only play females, males possibly being supporting characters crafted on my behalf where need be or possibly even requested - nothing more. If you can write and make your character believable, then there is no arguing with that. I do however have a slight peaking interest in FxF as it's something I wouldn't mind experimenting with a bit more.
- If there's a plot here you might like, but might propose a suggestion of just altering, don't hesitate to approach me. I like to be flexible, so long as my interest is still compatible to the general idea.
- I love detailed/enriching, heavy, characterization based posts, as well as world-building. If you're the sort to enjoy length PM's from a partner who is willing to reflect and contribute to the concept of a game, than you shall certainly enjoy my company.
- I prefer to include pictures every now and again to further illustrate scenario, or a shift of significant environment.
- Please do not rely on me alone to carry a story/plot. I enjoy story telling, but please contribute to the plot. I'm always open to your ideas.
- As mentioned, my post return can be anywhere from a day to a week. If I exceed over a weeks wait time then I will do my best to try and send a PM and indicate the cause of the hold up. Worst case scenario, please check my A/A's. I do have an O/O's thread up now that's accessible via my signature. There, you'll find a list of my active games as well.
- I expect writers who might be interested in writing with me to have at least a one post a week return. Any longer might naturally dissolve my muse, especially if we don't keep in touch about what's going on. I encourage back and forth communication through PM's at whatever expanse you might be comfortable with ^^.
- I love coloring my post (dialogue) to accommodate for the character I am playing. Please let me know which Elliquiy theme/background you are using, to manage proper coloring that doesn't burn your eyes out! (I use a darker background)
- There's a special word hidden somewhere in this thread. If I receive a message with the subject header, then I know you've taken the time to actually invest your attention in what is written here. Please try not to forget that little word in your subject message header to me, in the event you may want to organize, or discuss a 1x1 game with me.
- I only role-play on threads. Not IM's, not PM's.
- If you have questions please ask me via PM, and not on thread. I prefer private discussion. Do not post here.
- I like brainstorming/plotting or just chatting, if you have the time.
- I REALLY want to write with people who can keep me in the know, share ideas and contribute to the experience of our 1x1 game(s).

I'm trying to avoid plot/smut ratio's, but I prefer plot over smut. I won't do purely sexual driven 'plot' concepts, as they drain my interest to write them out too fast. That said, I don't mind adult themes being incorporated into a story at a writers preference, or that of my own, but there needs to be a structure to what we're doing with some kind of dynamic goal within the writing. With this is mind, I do love a good sensual story, but I don't just want sensuality.
- Please familiarize yourself with my O/O's! Before approaching me for potential plot collaboration. They can be found; here .
- I prefer to write for story, but am not opposed to smut heavy games every now and again. A balance of both is ideal.
- I tend to play characters of all sorts, but find more reoccurring preference with switch types. Every now and again I might play full dom, or full sub, though my interests reside by terms of flexibility for those whom might be interested in writing with me. The preference of my role in a role-play tends to be based on the plot work itself. My characters are never one dimensional and I have no interest in playing characters of such formation.
- Further expanding on the above; I tend to frequent dominate roles in FxF pairings, and more submissive roles in FxM. However, both are not written in stone, as I am open to contrary arrangements of this particular mention.
- - My characters tend to be fairly concrete. I work with pre-existing concepts (or at least tentative oness). However, my characters tend to be fairly versatile in their collection, and it's not quite difficult for me to find one fitting of a certain theme/plot/scenario.
- I especially fancy troubled or broody archetypes. However, every now and again I deter from this common preference. What can I say, I'm gal who lives in her head.
- Character development is a huge interest of mine and I am not frank of trying weird character pairings, to attempt unique story. I also am not against common pairings either. I am flexible with my plots and who may take an interest in them, or the pairings that surround them.
- I love tension and tug of wars or anything that swings into a 'tension - push - pull - love' sort of dynamic between characters. It makes potential kink, romanticism and such, feel much all the more effective and meaningful in my opinion.
- I have an exceptional love for darker stories, and mature themes. Gritty, grimdark, dreadful, graphic, horror, are all adored. More on that in my O/O's.
- Please contain yourself. This is here because of some concerns I've had in the past. If you're the sort to share NSFW gifs, or images, in light of inspiration made up from a story we are doing, please forewarn me. Show me - or at least mention it - in PM's and we'll work things out from there. I'd rather not have surprise NSFW gifs popping up in my active games without forewarning, or a sensible spoiler tag thrown in. That said, any SFW references, art, pictures are always encouraged to be included in posts wherever they may fit.

Maybe..
You clicked here? I am amazed! The only other thing I wanted to say was that I'd love to see the mention of “Peaches” being used in your subject title, if my thread has at all interested you! Seeing this lets me know who really went that 110% to read over my thread and give me the best first impression they could!

I commend you for eet!

« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 08:58:31 AM by Blissy »

• ~ Ouija Wife | Childe Of Malkav | The Word-Play Enchantress | Registered Dollface
  • Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls

[[Please refer to the symbol above, or within the listed genre categories below. They reflect my current interest in certain plots. I will update and adjust them as my muse fluctuates, while these plots remain open to collaboration.]]

List is as follows

= Cravings or preferred. (Craving in orange is only used for text)
= Potentially willing to collaborate.
= Not so interested (presently) / Unavailable.

All of my plots are in depth concepts. However, they all provide a more vague grounds of specific pairing, as I like to be open to ideas, while working in spiritual likeness to the main idea's posted below. If you have any questions about the plots, please PM me!

For those who may find themselves interested.. They may find plots within..

-Plots To Tickle The Muse-

I am currently after one of two potential vampire-centric plots or a superhero game. Details regarding both can be found below. Some of plots are rather expansive in their elaboration. However, I am still flexible with all of them.

[♥]"The Inquisitor and the Dhampir" [Supernatural, Vampire, Dhampir, Hunter, Occult, Secret Society, Adventure, Horror, Grimdark, Twisted Romance ]
Pairing: [MC] Vampire x Lycan (Werewolf) [YC]
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

A vampire inquisition. A secret society. A half breed & more. Vampires have become hunted by their mortally prey as a discreet operations against the vampire legions has been set into play. At the top of this operation is one society. They are known only as The Aegis. Fanatics, pious, even believable to be sadist individuals, whom are a disconcerting branch from the church, an extremity meant to counter the occult. They are among few competent hunters whom can strike fear into the frigid heart of their vampiric adversities. Whispers have been told of their activity as their ploys have been sent into motion and have begun to topple even some of the most potent vampiric clans. The Aegis have reinforced the old inquisitions where so many others have failed.

Among their hunt, there is no room for mercy to the wicked. However, this tenacious hunting society has stumbled across a rather unusual discovery. During one of their hunts, meant to intercept a vampiric feud, that was rumored be conflicting among the vampire clans, taking various villages in the wake of it's destruction, a lone woman vampiric woman was captured from the collateral of the feud as the rest of the vampires had either been decimated or gone by the time of the societies arrival. Although, perhaps the societies most complying discovery came with what they found after, within their young prisoner. A woman, both of human and vampiric strain coexisting as one. A dhampir, a creature only thought to be a myth of vampire legend. To anyone else she would appear only as the human countenance she wears, blending and adapting to the like of most vampiric weaknesses, but to the eyes of The Aegis this woman has become an anomaly.

To their discovery they had come to learn that it hadn't been an internal vampiric feud that had been exacerbated through the country side, but a lone hybrids blood feud, honed on the ambition of a bloody vendetta for her own forsaken half kin. Taking her in, the society has become interested in the inner qualities of their newest prisoner. Their intention is to tame her, to cultivate her, to hone her skills as a weapon, for their best interests, and to further profess her addiction with murdering her own half kin. However, controlling a Dhampir is no easy task. The task has been left in the hands of one man. A man whom has found no love aside for his duties to society. A mysterious man who has isolated himself and works alone for the society, adrift and private of his interests. He is a man of legend. He is among the society's most renowned hunters. However, even he has not come to know of a living Dhampir. So how might this jaded member of the society perceive her? This extraordinary blend of inner beast and exterior beauty, whom seems to have awoken an inner darkness he might keep?

What I'm looking for

Simply someone who's interested in building on this plot to play the role of the Hunter. One idea I had was that this character who reigns over my character (the hunter) may have a dark past or perhaps have a deepening pull to the dark. Perhaps he has a secret life that contradicts that of his place as a expert hunter? Perhaps my character is a key to him in something?

[♥]"Nights Communion" [Supernatural, Vampire, Werewolf, Occult, Demon, Urban Fantasy, Adventure, Horror, Grimdark, Twisted Romance ]
Pairing: [MC] Vampire x Lycan (Werewolf) [YC]

For centuries these two creatures of the night have had a sort of reputation for being at one another throats. For years, each passing generation has been raised to hold a grudge over their ancient rivals and for years the vampire and werewolf conflicts have ensued, causing a mass of conflicts that seem to show no settle, or treaty among these creatures of the unspoken night.

This plot would be about a vampire and a werewolf whom find themselves intertwined in a sort of irregular term of fate. For beyond their great differences there is something twice more burdensome than the both of these creatures, and their eternal feuds lurking, within the coming of these modern nights. Typically vampires, and werewolves, have found themselves at catastrophic ends of difference. Since the beginning of time one has seemed to take cause in trying to undermine the other, inevitability creating a cycle of broken trust and begrudge that has caused these separate species to often decimate one another, and that of anything that seemingly comes in between. To touch on a bit of lore to this tale, in it the werewolves would have originally harbored control of our setting during times long ago. They have outlived vampires for as long as the nights history can recall, within the frame of their own  knowledge. With time, humans ultimately grew to fear werewolves and hunt them. It was at this time that the rising vampiric communion set out to use the human wolf conflicts to their advantage. With time the vampires manipulated their human inferiors, and used the dismay to upset the original werewolf prosperity and order.

Since then time has moved on as this event is marked as the start of the first great conflict between these creatures. Werewolves simply loath vampires for their known qualities of subterfuge and deceit, while the latter spites them for their disruption in the guise of their carefully implemented, and utterly contrived masquerades, used by the vampiric undead to establish a illusory order among mortal society. Though on this particular night, something much worse comes forth. Something more olden and sinister than either of these creatures and their trivial feuds.

A demon. A legion of demons thrice more powerful than any seen within the last lapse of centuries. A single demon is not a common presence in this world, it is an omen of something dreadful to come, and devastatingly powerful. Neither Vampires nor Werewolves commune with demons, and demons have invaded their plane. A demon is such a threat that it can set the old conflicts of vampires and werewolves to potential pause. It's even rumored through history to bring these differing creatures together, though their creature speaks of such things. However, the Vampiric dominion is utterly defined by their egotism, and the Werewolves by packs by their ailing tradition to the old ways.

A quiet alliance must be made of tentative concerns. A sort of of alliance that neither no hierarchy of either side may know about. Within this alliance one of each creature from these modern nights will find tense cooperation with the other. From the vampire side, a loyal lady whom is quite interlinked into the high Vampire dominions interests, but uncultivated by their strict codes, an emissary of a sort. This vampire would be a descendant from obsucre vampiric bloodline of witchcraft, capable of blood magic, and various other forms of dark arts, often not trusted by those that know of their legacy. From the other, a werewolf whom might be the descendant of a potent werewolf figure, their abilities may excel more traditional werewolves, even into terms of anew evolution and ability. Their status within the coven would have them as an outcast of a sort, who's always walked a thin line of constitutions, often proving problematic, but still powerful from the terms of his ancestry.

What I'm looking for

I'd be looking for another player who is interested in a narrative including themes such as; tension, reluctance, and power shifts, to play the part of the wolf. That said, this is also an extreme game, given it's based in horror and the occult. I suspect anyone interested in the plot be consenting of violence and grotesque content. The idea is to set our characters interests in a sort of quiet, but convoluted agreement, of utter secrecy. They work together to prevent the demons will moving through their city, discovering more about it's agenda, while ultimately feuding with their differences of one another. That, and each of them holds secrets of their own that neither are mutual of sharing with the other. I'd want this tension to feel almost sensual, as equally as it might be troubling. I want these two to be an unorthodox pair that would never admit their unspoken intrigue in one another. Vampires and Werewolves are typically kept apart, as their collaboration often leads to disaster. That said, both these characters are curious of one another, but distrusting. They may just find intrigue in the other, which is an action forbidden to their kind.

Other then that, I'd simply prefer to write with someone who can help build this plot further, and happy to hear further input.

[♦]"A Few Superheroic & Villainess Cravings" [Superheroics, Almost anything goes!]
Pairing: There's quite a few possibilities, but I'd like to play the role of an anti-heroine.

My muse has been on somewhat of a super-hero craving lately. This is a genre I've experimented with a fair bit in the past, and one I like to explore with folks of like minded interest in the genre. That said, obviously there's a lot of different foundations for what that sort of story all of this might cover or imply. I prefer street-level games, but am not entirely against something a little more fantastical then realism toned barrings, and neighborhood do-gooders. I'll also admit that my experience in this genre ranges a bit few and far between. I prefer flawed heroine types as opposed to straight laced heroines who stick to a one sided moral spectrum. That said, I'd like to write something a bit sensual, but with a substantial plot framework around it. I'd advise anyone interested in this pitch to be familiar with my O/O's, as there are several of them I'd like to implement quite boldly into the narrative of most of these stories.

(♦) Scenario 1: A new heroine takes it on herself to fight crime in a moderately dim street level environment. Being anew to this life holds a many great things in store for her.

What I'm looking for

This is fairly general and open to various possibility. I'd be happy to stick to the traditional hero x villain pairing. I'd actually prefer it or something that feels like that. I want to write a fun (or potentially dark) story about a naive, and amateur, heroine (with somewhat of an anti-hero touch) getting in over her head with the new responsibility she's got herself into.
I'm thinking she might just be starting out in a city that's already got some more established heroines and she isn't quite on the picking list. Perhaps these other heroines go missing and she's led to fill in for them, and try to figure just what happened to them? This could be the start to something more elaborate. That said, she, this heroine, is quite special, with a powerful healing factor ability. Her healing factory basically makes her indestructible, but not invulnerable to pain. However, beyond her gift, she relies on make shift gadgets and a rather troublesome intuition. I'm assuming she could be a bit young in the role as well, a potential college student for example? Who might just still be figuring out her place in the world?

Further I really want to explore themes of trouble/peril, defeat, bondage, humiliation, coercion. I'd want the aesthetic to be relatively street level, with a few higher perks every now and again. I'm looking for one good writer to write as this heroine against, whom might be able to play the trouble this heroine will have to face as well as a few supporting characters.

« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 08:42:49 AM by Blissy »

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls

Yikes! Now that all that information is out of the way, it's time to give you an idea of how I write as a player. Here I am going to include two samples of my role-play that are completely OPTIONAL for you to read at your own leisure, for further insight. Many of these samples are outdated, and I am intending to update these as soon as I possibly can.

Section under reconstruction. Please refer to my previous posts for temporary examples.

~P3#.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 06:03:52 PM by Blissy »

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls

~ Stories of all sorts, with a select few special people..

Click here for the list!

Section moved to O/O page.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2017, 03:02:21 PM by Blissy »

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Re: "Blissy's Pocket Of Plots" :: F/F or F/M - Long term Lit. - Superheroine?
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2016, 12:30:34 PM »
Just a monthly bump!

Still looking for another partner or two!

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
- Fixed numerous errors found in my thread.

- Adjusted several parts of my thread. Specifically in, "Characters Types I Like To Play", "My expectations in post quality", "Super-hero sub-plot break down's".

Free to take on one or two new writing partners!

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Bumping up my thread once more.

Currently looking for a certain DC related plot.. Refer to first post for further information.

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
04/19/16

Changed various numerous HTML headers. Revamped plots section & adjusted first informative main post.

Still looking for a additional writing partners!
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 08:55:07 AM by Blissy »

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Re: Blissy's P.O.P :: F/F or F/M - Long term Lit+ Harley Quinn For..?
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2016, 09:07:12 AM »
05/12/16

Reformatted first section of my thread. Made things a bit more summarized and to the point.

Still looking primarily for a Harley x Joker pairing!

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Re: Blissy's P.O.P ::F/F or F/M [Long term Lit+] (Closed! For now :x)
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2016, 03:35:58 PM »
Added ""The Terms & Endearment Of A Vigilante" [Superhero/Vigilante(Street Level)/Potential Dark Romance/Anything else]"

Looking for potential interest from other writers for this particular plot.

06/01/16

Added! - "Alice In Underland (Dark original plot)" [Fandom, Psychological, Darker themes, open to discussion]

06/07/16

Added! - "The new Batgirl" (Original Character x Whoever)" [DC Fandom, OC, Whatever else!]

06/30/16

Added! - "The Pantomime Game" [Crime / Potential Dark Romance/Anything else]

No longer looking for more writing partners!

« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 10:05:14 PM by Blissy »

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
08/15/16

- Added: 'Bloodrayne' to role-play search.

08/18/16

Added! - "Of Smoke And Mirrors" [Vampire/Dark Fantasy]

Added! - "Untitled Fledgling x Vampire" [Vampire/Dark Fantasy]
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 12:59:28 AM by Blissy »

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Re: Blissy's P.O.P ::F/F or F/M [Long term Lit+] Blood Doll x Vampire?
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2016, 06:46:04 PM »
08/23/16

- Added: "Necromantix's"

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
08/29/16

- Added: "The Night Shift"
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 08:13:06 PM by Blissy »

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
08/31/16

- Added: "Untitled Vampire Hunter x Vampire Plot"

Still looking for active writers!

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
09/05/16

Just a bump to my thread. Also added several plots / opened several older ones up!

Looking for one or two active writers to discuss potential plots with.

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
09/07/16

Adjusted a few plots in terms of their availability. Also still searching for various plots and pairings as listed above.

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
09/09/16

Added: "The Book that makes the spine and pages.." - A VTM partial fandom story.

Looking for a writer interested in this particular story pitch.

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
09/12/16

Added: A new alternative of 'The Book that makes the spine and pages'

Still looking for a writer interested in this particular story pitch.

Also added a new "♥ | ♦ | ♣" system to reflect my interest in certain plots.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 07:32:44 AM by Blissy »

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
09/14/16

Added: 'The Midnight Brigade' - A Demon x Demon Dark Fantasy Story

Still looking for a new writing partner or two.

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
09/18/16

Added: 'Of Necromancy & Possession' - A Demon x Necromancer Dark Fantasy Story

I also removed several old inactive plots that I am currently not interested in pursuing to prevent less clutter.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 09:07:38 AM by Blissy »

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
09/20/16

Added: 'A Burden To My Valor' - OC Superhero Romance Plot

I also updated the status of several other plots that have been taken, or I am currently not interested in pursuing.

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Re: Blissy's P.O.P ::F/F|F/M [Lit+]|Dark Fantasy?|Demons?|Twisted Wonderland?
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2016, 09:39:57 AM »
09/24/16

Adjusted: The availability of several plots. Looking specifically for 'Dark Fantasy' or 'Grim Fairy Tales' games

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
09/25/16

Added: 'Untitled Femdom Vampire Plot' - A Vampire Story

Adjusted: Entirely rewrote 'Plots' section. Removed many old plots, adjusted search for remaining plots. Changed whole section layout.

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Re: Blissy's P.O.P ::F/F|F/M [Lit+]|Dark Vampire Fantasy?|Peril?|Superheroes?
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2016, 08:15:03 AM »
09/27/16

Added:'Random perilous musing's and much more'. Also finished working on the BDSM sub-plot section of my thread.

Adjusted: The first post of my thread tremendously. Removed an old section that was becoming redundant to readers. Revisited availability with some plots. Closed interest in some, opened interest in others!

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
10/10/16

Added:'"The Secret Life Of A Snotty Super-Heroine"'

Added:'"The Night Princess"'

Open to finding a new writing partner or two, at most!
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 10:44:49 AM by Blissy »