You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 15, 2018, 05:25:00 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Dhampyress's Search For; Seraphim & High Fantasy [F/M or F/F!] [Lit+]  (Read 22307 times)

Offline DhampyressTopic starter

• ~ Formerly Blissy | ♥ Novembers Ghoulfriend | Ouija Wife | Satan's Secretary | Malkavian Mistress | The Word-Play Enchantress | Dollface | Succubitch
  • Lady
  • Seducer
  • ♠ 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔔𝔲𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔒𝔣 𝔖𝔭𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔰 ♠
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 7

Leaving this here for the sake of anyone whom may show interest in the contents of this thread. While I do have a fairly vivid collection of possible ideas, facts, and other literary based aspects listed here, it's important to state that I'm unfortunately not compatible with writing with everyone who may come across my thread. Not that any two people should always be. That said, the information provided below sort of highlights a few details regarding my preferences as a writer, and what sort of expectancy it would be important for other writers to have within the act of collaborating with me. Other details pertaining to kinks can be found over at my O/O's. Please read all of what is listed below, pleased and thanks! ^^

Dhampyress is looking for role-play at this current time!

<---------------------------------------->

-  Average post size is normally 1200+ to as much as I feel I might need to convey the post to the reader through more vivid detail. My writing flows purely by means of natural creative conscience. I don't typically stride for a certain quantity of words, but as perusal my posts tend to conclude around no less than the latter number written here. My posts naturally create themselves. If you're looking for quick and terse posts, I'm not the gal for you. I prefer to paint vivid pictures with words and prefer to lead introspection into subsequent action, making such aspects of characterization flow wonderfully with a certain lyrical touch to each post I may write. If you're someone who is annoyed by eloquence, than I'm not the right partner for you.
- No one is expected to match my posting length. I'd never assume that from anyone. Do only what you feel comfortable with. I encourage you to write only what you are comfortable with. That said, I love detailed or vivid posts.
- My posting style has been related to a kind of mini Novella.Please glance at my former posts to familiarize yourself with this. I do not care what sort of style you use, only that you respect my own.
- I only write in free form. I'm not a fan of system games.
- As far as characters go; I prefer to work with OC'S. I am interested in a small number of fandoms, however.
- I do FxM / FxF. I am open to both gender pairings and do not care what you are behind your username. I only play females. Males are a possibility for supporting characters, crafted on my behalf where I might prefer them to be - nothing more. If you can write and make your character believable, then there is no arguing with that. I do however have a slight lenience to the interest of FxF pairings, as it's something I wouldn't mind experimenting with a bit more. That said, I'm happy to work with either Male or Female characters.
- I consider myself a versatile writer. I like playing both dominant and submissive characters, and especially those who fall in between. My submissives are typically power submissives, but always limited to such. While my Dom's can be all matter of types.
- I don't NEED sexual content or sensuality in my games. However, I'm not against it either. I like strong plots and won't do games that lack them. This said I do enjoy eroticism as well. A lenience to a slight bit of story over plot is within my preference, unless stated otherwise.
- I love tension and tug of wars or anything that swings into a 'tension - push - pull - love' sort of dynamic between characters, between other kinks I have. It makes potential kink, romanticism and such, feel much all the more effective and meaningful in my opinion.
- Long term games preferred.
- As far as activity goes, I can be very active on Elliquiy. However, on average you should receive a post within a one week span. If you do not, then you will receive a PM from me to you, notifying you vaguely of the reasons for delay. Sometimes posts may be more frequent. Being someone who contests perpetually with anxiety I sometimes struggle to be social. This can sometimes affect my activity. In the past it's caused me to sort of slip away silently from the practice of writing, leading me to take short breaks during the peak of when these cycles become their worst. That said, I try to be communicative about this sort of thing, when it may occur. I tend to work better with writers who can be patient and understanding of this.
- Basic grammar and common sense is required. I'm not going to poke on this unless it becomes a a game obstructing issue. No text speak.
- I write in the third person only.

- I have an exceptional love for darker stories, and mature themes. Gritty, grimdark, dreadful, graphic, horror, are all adored. More on that in my O/O's.
- I believe communication and compromise is the best way to build a game. If there's a plot here you might like, but might propose a suggestion of just altering, don't hesitate to approach me. I like to be flexible, so long as my interest is still compatible to the general idea.
- I love detailed/enriching, heavy, characterization based posts, as well as world-building. All of these aspects are something I practice often and very much enjoy.
- I prefer to include pictures every now and again to further illustrate scenario, or a shift of significant environment.
- Please do not rely on me alone to carry a story/plot. I enjoy story telling, but not to the point where there's little sense in making a role-play out overly elaborated thoughts. I'm always open to brainstorm with my writing partners.
- I can do art or face claims, just no anime.
- Further details regarding my active games can be found in my O/O's. I tend to juggle multiple games at a time, as I like to have variety when it comes to writing.
- I expect writers who might be interested in writing with me to have at least a one post a week return. However, with myself being sometimes unpredictable with terms of punctual form, I'm never against a slower pace for a game. I encourage back and forth communication through PM's at whatever expanse you might be comfortable with ^^.
- I love coloring my post (dialogue) to accommodate for the character I am playing. Please let me know which Elliquiy theme/background you are using, to manage proper coloring that doesn't burn your eyes out! (I use a darker background)
- I only role-play on threads. Not IM's, not PM's.
- If you have questions please ask me via PM, and not on thread. I prefer private discussion. Do not post here.
- Please familiarize yourself with my O/O's! Before approaching me for potential plot collaboration. They can be found; here .
- Lastly, please contain yourself. This is here because of some concerns I've had in the past. If you're the sort to share NSFW gifs, or images, in light of inspiration made up from a story we are doing, please forewarn me. Show me - or at least mention it - in PM's and we'll work things out from there. I'd rather not have surprise NSFW gifs popping up in my active games without forewarning, or a sensible spoiler tag thrown in. That said, any SFW references, art, pictures are always encouraged to be included in posts wherever they may fit.

Maybe..
You clicked here? I am amazed! The only other thing I wanted to say was that I'd love to see the mention of “Ravens” being used in your subject title, if my thread has at all interested you! Seeing this lets me know who really went that 110% to read over my thread and give me the best first impression they could!

I commend you for eet!

« Last Edit: November 29, 2018, 01:23:06 PM by Dhampyress »

• ~ Formerly Blissy | ♥ Novembers Ghoulfriend | Ouija Wife | Satan's Secretary | Malkavian Mistress | The Word-Play Enchantress | Dollface | Succubitch
  • Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls

[[Please refer to the symbol above, or within the listed genre categories below. They reflect my current interest in certain plots. I will update and adjust them as my muse fluctuates, while these plots remain open to collaboration.]]

List is as follows

= Cravings or preferred. (Craving in orange is only used for text)
= Potentially willing to collaborate.
= No intrest (presently) / Unavailable.

All of my plots are in depth concepts. However, they all provide a more vague grounds of specific pairing, as I like to be open to ideas, while working in spiritual likeness to the main idea's posted below. If you have any questions about the plots, please PM me!

For those who may find themselves interested.. They may find plots within..

[♥]"The Necromancer" [High Fantasy, Dark Fantasy, Adventure, Erotica, a touch of horror, open to discussion]
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Lately I’ve been craving the idea of playing a necromancer in a high fantasy setting. I have very few ideas in mind for what this might entail. One may entail a plot about a necromancer dabbling into forces beyond her control. Another may be about a warrior who comes come to capture her for her unethical actions of necromancy breech moral law, though the circumstance of her arrest is turned in the reverse, leading this hero to a terrible fate. I’m open to other ideas as well and am flexible with the role my necromancer may play in the plot. Alternatively, I am open to playing a dark sorceresses or witch as well in place of this necromancer character.

[♥]"The Arcane Possession" [High Fantasy, Dark Fantasy, Adventure, Erotica, open to discussion]
A naive sorceress becomes muddled in a power she seeks to subvert. Her purpose; to rid a land where evil has become sovereign, with depravity at almost every turn. A guide leads her. What she does not know is that her guide is an agent of such the power she seeks, a malevolent power. What fate awaits her as she becomes tangled in the intrigues of her attendant, and her quest.

Note; Alternatively this sorceress could be replaced with a warrior archetype.

[♥]"The Serfana" [High Fantasy, Dark Fantasy, Celestial Race, Adventure, Erotica, A dark bit of fantasy, open to discussion] (Long plots & ideas ahead!)
Firstly I should explain what the general base of 'Serfana' are. They are simply an uniquely original fantasy race created created by me. They share likeness to angelic, or celestial beings, or Seraphim. They are basically divine beings souls that wear human form. Thus they are not much different from humans (among obvious flight capabilities), aside qualities of their immense beauty, and magical divinity properties. Some call them the 'Valkyrie race', while others refer to them as 'immortal winged ones'. They live in a realm known only by myth's to humans as the the Sky Realm (to which has a name not listed here). The sky realm has its own unique geological structure that is laden with magic and mysticism.There, this race exists in parallel contrast among the earth realm, and it's creatures far below.

They are the subject of myth to most. Humans have always viewed them as such, but beyond that veil of uncertain fable properties their existence is more true then humans have come to know. These Serfana are considered the ancient guardians of both worlds. They only ever appear in the circumstance of great turmoil. Or for more mysterious purposes, which often lead them to venture through incognito, scouting of deleterious matters of the earth realms below that has come to their attention. Their duty is to ensure ancient evils of any kind do not spoil the sake of earth realms and bring dark semblance into the worlds.

I've written a few short stories with this race of beings in the past. While their lore can be expansive (if someone is into that sort of thing) their concept is fairly simplistic in whole. I'd like to consider doing some ideas in a few possible scenarios that might have my winged ones scouring for some means of unexpected trouble, or condemned conflict. Since their existence is secret and mythological, many humans feel different about the likeness of their presence. Some believe they wear the design of gods. While others tend to place them strangely into the context of religion, faith, deliverance, seeing them as icons that should be assimilated to accommodate some more bizarre mortal beliefs and prophecies to come. Alternatively there's the good old fashion good versus evil cliche that could be considered within making the foundation of the plot as well. These are just a few possibilities, but I'm happy to consider more. I expand on a few of them just below. I'll throw some very simplistic plot hooks down below to further reiterate on my musings for potential plots.

- Humanity isn't as understanding of things they simply don't understand. (A plot might involve a Serfana being tangled in human affairs that leads a human, or group of humans to treasure the living breathing mythological entity that they've manage to get their hands on)

- A light in a time of great darkness. (The worlds gone to hell more or less. Evil is a relentless undying foe, and the world is sick with darkened semblance. A light among a darkness sets out to conquer evil)

- A gift from the gods. (Religious fanaticism really. A Serfana lets the hospitably of a be-founded sect delude her into thinking the old traditions of Serfana being detached from humans maybe be a faded olden notion. Only that saying still stands correct. A heavily faithful village, town, empire, holds on a bit too dearly to a living breathing so called deity, that they believe has been sent by God)

- For love and honor. (Something a bit more cute. A unlucky mortal warrior finds themselves graced by the presence of something greater. They become awed by the reality that has befallen them, but my character has been sent to them on the circumstance of a future destined, and truly great adventure, left unseen in the more extraordinary disposition of those first moments of unexpected encounter. A story between an immortal and a mortal ensues.

- After the fall (A Serfana is banished from her realm. This character is someone troubled, and conflicted of their existence. They are shunned to earth while they struggle to find a place for their immortal nature, among the temptations of mortality. A dark force takes advantage.

[♥]"An Adventure Quest Sort Of Deal" [High Fantasy, Adventure, Erotica, A dark bit of fantasy, whatever else, open to discussion]
I've really been wanting to partake in a sort of adventure quest kind of story. I say 'adventure quest' as a generic term, and not in likeness to anyone one existing medium. Namely, I'd love to take on the role of a protagonist venturing out into a big and uncharted high fantasy kind of world (if it's a gritty world you get bonus points). The only requirements I'd have for my character is that she be someone who hasn't seen the world in this sort of way yet, despite being anything but incompetent with taking on the role of the adventurer (a warrior or a mage). I'd like to write with someone who's open to gming, story telling and world building. All three of the latter are key in making this kind of game work for me. Furthermore, playing a character with something more to them then simple humanity is also a bonus. Please see my 'Serfana' plots for further information on what I mean here.

I'm happy to help world build on a more collaborative scale of high fantasy. Although I do admit I have a couple ideas, places, concepts, I'd more then certainly like to bring into the game. As far as story goes, I'd prefer a decent story, but I'm not against too many possibilities. Just please look into my o/o's before you send me interest on this one, as I'm not looking for a purely smut
driven based fantasy game, even if I am certainly open to the incorporation of such themes.

« Last Edit: November 02, 2018, 02:08:05 PM by Dhampyress »

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls

Yikes! Now that all that information is out of the way, it's time to give you an idea of how I write as a player. Here I am going to include two samples of my role-play that are completely OPTIONAL for you to read at your own leisure, for further insight. Many of these samples are outdated, and I am intending to update these as soon as I possibly can.

Section under reconstruction. Please refer to my previous posts for temporary examples.

~P3#.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 06:03:52 PM by Blissy »

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls

~ Stories of all sorts, with a select few special people..

Click here for the list!

Section moved to O/O page.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2017, 03:02:21 PM by Blissy »

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Re: "Blissy's Pocket Of Plots" :: F/F or F/M - Long term Lit. - Superheroine?
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2016, 12:30:34 PM »
Just a monthly bump!

Still looking for another partner or two!

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
- Fixed numerous errors found in my thread.

- Adjusted several parts of my thread. Specifically in, "Characters Types I Like To Play", "My expectations in post quality", "Super-hero sub-plot break down's".

Free to take on one or two new writing partners!

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Bumping up my thread once more.

Currently looking for a certain DC related plot.. Refer to first post for further information.

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
04/19/16

Changed various numerous HTML headers. Revamped plots section & adjusted first informative main post.

Still looking for a additional writing partners!
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 08:55:07 AM by Blissy »

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Re: Blissy's P.O.P :: F/F or F/M - Long term Lit+ Harley Quinn For..?
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2016, 09:07:12 AM »
05/12/16

Reformatted first section of my thread. Made things a bit more summarized and to the point.

Still looking primarily for a Harley x Joker pairing!

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Re: Blissy's P.O.P ::F/F or F/M [Long term Lit+] (Closed! For now :x)
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2016, 03:35:58 PM »
Added ""The Terms & Endearment Of A Vigilante" [Superhero/Vigilante(Street Level)/Potential Dark Romance/Anything else]"

Looking for potential interest from other writers for this particular plot.

06/01/16

Added! - "Alice In Underland (Dark original plot)" [Fandom, Psychological, Darker themes, open to discussion]

06/07/16

Added! - "The new Batgirl" (Original Character x Whoever)" [DC Fandom, OC, Whatever else!]

06/30/16

Added! - "The Pantomime Game" [Crime / Potential Dark Romance/Anything else]

No longer looking for more writing partners!

« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 10:05:14 PM by Blissy »

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
08/15/16

- Added: 'Bloodrayne' to role-play search.

08/18/16

Added! - "Of Smoke And Mirrors" [Vampire/Dark Fantasy]

Added! - "Untitled Fledgling x Vampire" [Vampire/Dark Fantasy]
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 12:59:28 AM by Blissy »

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Re: Blissy's P.O.P ::F/F or F/M [Long term Lit+] Blood Doll x Vampire?
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2016, 06:46:04 PM »
08/23/16

- Added: "Necromantix's"

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
08/29/16

- Added: "The Night Shift"
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 08:13:06 PM by Blissy »

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
08/31/16

- Added: "Untitled Vampire Hunter x Vampire Plot"

Still looking for active writers!

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
09/05/16

Just a bump to my thread. Also added several plots / opened several older ones up!

Looking for one or two active writers to discuss potential plots with.

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
09/07/16

Adjusted a few plots in terms of their availability. Also still searching for various plots and pairings as listed above.

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
09/09/16

Added: "The Book that makes the spine and pages.." - A VTM partial fandom story.

Looking for a writer interested in this particular story pitch.

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
09/12/16

Added: A new alternative of 'The Book that makes the spine and pages'

Still looking for a writer interested in this particular story pitch.

Also added a new "♥ | ♦ | ♣" system to reflect my interest in certain plots.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 07:32:44 AM by Blissy »

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
09/14/16

Added: 'The Midnight Brigade' - A Demon x Demon Dark Fantasy Story

Still looking for a new writing partner or two.

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
09/18/16

Added: 'Of Necromancy & Possession' - A Demon x Necromancer Dark Fantasy Story

I also removed several old inactive plots that I am currently not interested in pursuing to prevent less clutter.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 09:07:38 AM by Blissy »

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
09/20/16

Added: 'A Burden To My Valor' - OC Superhero Romance Plot

I also updated the status of several other plots that have been taken, or I am currently not interested in pursuing.

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Re: Blissy's P.O.P ::F/F|F/M [Lit+]|Dark Fantasy?|Demons?|Twisted Wonderland?
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2016, 09:39:57 AM »
09/24/16

Adjusted: The availability of several plots. Looking specifically for 'Dark Fantasy' or 'Grim Fairy Tales' games

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
09/25/16

Added: 'Untitled Femdom Vampire Plot' - A Vampire Story

Adjusted: Entirely rewrote 'Plots' section. Removed many old plots, adjusted search for remaining plots. Changed whole section layout.

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Re: Blissy's P.O.P ::F/F|F/M [Lit+]|Dark Vampire Fantasy?|Peril?|Superheroes?
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2016, 08:15:03 AM »
09/27/16

Added:'Random perilous musing's and much more'. Also finished working on the BDSM sub-plot section of my thread.

Adjusted: The first post of my thread tremendously. Removed an old section that was becoming redundant to readers. Revisited availability with some plots. Closed interest in some, opened interest in others!

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
10/10/16

Added:'"The Secret Life Of A Snotty Super-Heroine"'

Added:'"The Night Princess"'

Open to finding a new writing partner or two, at most!
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 10:44:49 AM by Blissy »