I consider myself an 'Advanced - Literate writer'
. I understand this preference is not best suited to write against everyone. Although those that are willing to collaborate with me, I will be willing to collaborate with them.-
Average post size 800 words to 1600+ (Negotiable, but never under 800 words for my part!)-
My posting style follows a small Novella
sort of style. Further insight into this can be found by viewing any of my recent, or even some of my older posts. Those who might be interested in writing with me are wise to consider this. I do not care what sort of style you use, only that you respect my own.-
Long term games preferred. -
I am a very active writer on Elliquiy. I am often on most of the day, given I currently have plenty of free time.-
Grammar and common sense is required. -
I do not expect an exact post size/word count from my partners, but I will say that I really do have favouritism for bigger posts. -
I do FxM / FxF. I am open to both gender pairings and do not care what you are behind your username. If you can write and make your character believable, then there is no arguing with that.-
I love detailed/enriching/heavy characterization based posts.-
I expect three paragraphs+ from my writing partner. (I have no specific word count) Please try and send me an interesting post, so I have something to write about other then your character moving around in circles.-
I work with all types of writers (so long as you take your approach with me with serious story building intentions) , though I expect to have substance in my partners writing. I don't do quick and casual posts. The more you write the better!-
Despite the above point, I post my usual 800+ size posts, at an alarming quick rate of response. You'll read more about that below.-
Please do not expect yourself to match my post length, nor style. Everyone has their own preference, I respect that. All I ask is you try with me and give me your 100% with your writing, or 110%.
coloring my posts to accommodate for the character I am playing. Please let me know which Elliquiy theme/background you are using, to manage proper coloring that doesn't burn your eyes out! (I use a darker background)-
There's a special word hidden somewhere in this thread. If I receive a message with the subject header, then I know you've taken the time to actually invest your attention in what is written here. Please try not to forget that little word in your subject message header to me, in the event you may want to organize, or discuss a 1x1 game with me.
- I can work with writers who have one week post deadlines, or even prefer daily posts, to every other day turn around time. (I am personally looking for some more "active" writers at this time however)-
My amount of free time has become somewhat compromised. That said, I have been a bit busier then normal as of lately.
My posting size does not change with post consistency or turn around time. It may be surprising but, posting 800+ words in fifteen minutes within half an hour, is very easy for me to do if I bare the inspiration to do so. (I am very creative, as I am serious about my commitment to writing). Mentioning that, I'd like to state my post return expectancy is probably two, maybe three times a week turn around time, at this particular moment.-
Long waits between posts WITHOUT
any communication (OOCLY) will kill my muse to write with you. Please at least inform me, if delays or issues present themselves that may hinder or influence the status of our game together. It's not asking much. Talk to me, I won't bite. :x (Hard
My post turn around time will likely be slower, given some RL circumstances that have be a bit busier then normal.-
As listed above, I prefer communication among collaborative writing partners and pursuits. However, sometimes even for myself, things come up and I may become quiet, temporarily. In the event I make a sudden absence, or posting at our thread threads tend to slow down, I will do my very best to inform you of the situation. No matter what does happen, I will always PM you within a weeks time to try and update you of any unsuspected periods of hiatus that might arise. In the event I do not hear back from you, I will consider our game inactive (until I hear back). I prefer to write with others who are relative to understanding what it means to communicate back and forth.
Communication & Appeal
- I mentioned the above in very brief terms. I like to keep communication. -
- I like brainstorming/plotting or just chatting, if you have the time.
- I do have IM's, but only give them out once I feel better acquainted with who I may be handing that information out too. (It's a trust thing)
- I REALLY want to write with people who can keep me in the know, share ideas and contribute to the experience of our 1x1 game(s).
- If there is ever a problem, talk to me, DO NOT give me a cold shoulder, or give me the silent treatment. I easily walk away from players, or games where people prove to be uncooperative, or isolated with their issues within our games and attempts to make them run smoothly.
Please don't ask for role-play on this thread. PM me and we can work the details out there. -
Interesting and well written first impressions are always encouraged. I reflect my interest in writing with others who really show me they are the right people for me to collaborate on a story with. That's a hint.
- Third Person only. I can do some Gming stuff if needed.-
- I focus one single protagonist, or antagonist when I write. That said, I do like supporting character involvement (played by me and my writing partner). However, My writing style will always focus and favor my central character and I will avoid getting too elaborate with supporting, or side characters played by myself to keep things clean and direct as possible with characterization.
Threads only. I used to do PM RP, now I do not. I come on Elliquiy to write and as such I prefer to also write here. IM's are not for role-play for me.
Smut vs. Plot
- 65% Story, 35% smut. No less story! Eroticism and romance falls wherever we would like it to, in between these ratios.-
- I write for story, with the inclusion of mature/erotic themes (where they make sense or may be requested). I don't do straight smut plots, or plots carried by the idea of repetitive and bland sexual interactions.
- Romanticism and smut ARE NOT the same thing for me! I am adherent for romance and prefer the inclusion of it.
- Character development is a huge interest of mine and I am not frank of trying weird character pairings, to attempt unique story. I also am not against common pairings either. I am flexible with my plots and who may take an interest in them, or the pairings that surround them.
- I love tension & tug a war results (rivalry/love/push/pull), or conflict within plots. I especially LOVE these themes against main characters. It makes potential kink, romanticism and such, feel much more natural
- Beyond that, I love writing within darker themes and mature environments. Gritty stuff is a favourite of mine and fluffy love is less in my favour. I role-play mostly in Extreme/Non-con Human, but very rarely in Light solo's.
Please contain yourself. If you're the sort to share NSFW gifs, or images, in light of inspiration made up from a story we are doing, please forewarn me. Show me in PM's and we'll work things out from there. I'd rather not have sudden NSFW gifs popping up on plot threads. Any SFW references, art, pictures are always encouraged to be included in posts wherever they may fit.
Misconceptions Vs. The Truth
- The idea that because you feel your writing is below mine, I won't be able to write with you, nor will you (or I) make a worthwhile partner. < Very wrong. I respect people of all writing levels and will always try to return feedback, thoughts and anything constructive I can in the light I might be approached for a game. Regardless as to whether or not the game takes off or not. I expect all writers to be courteous and respectful of each other regardless of difference.
- I (Blissy) am only looking to role-play with people who have hours upon hours to world or plot build with. < We don't need to elaborate on every specific detail. Just enough so we both share a reasonable understanding of plot, character and whatever else might be important to know.
- My (Blissy) writing is intimidating and a ward to feud off writers who feel less confident with their own writing. < I like writing with people of all levels. Especially if you're looking to improve your own writing. The absolute most touching thing to open a PM to, is to see someone reach out to be, despite feeling under confident with their own writing ability. I love being a teacher or guide whenever I can and will always do my best to provide moral support to you if you feel you might struggle.
Kinks can be found in my O/O's, alongside a handful of characters for all kinds of potential stories.
My roles differ, depending on the plot and concepts that I may explore within. Dom, switch, sub are all apart of what makes sense to the plot with me. In terms of character however, my characters are often flawed, despite how extraordinary or simple they may appear to be. I like to bring a certain element to my characters that plays at the concept of “more then meets the eye”. Faulty, crazy, spunky and unique characters, are certainly my profession. I am especially good at playing 'loons' and tend to use unusual elements of psychosis in quite a few of my characters. I'll never play a two-dimensional character, as characterization and development are a MUST for me, when engaging in story writing of any form. I also have a preference for haughty/strong/independent or mischievous characters and heroines! Always fun to prowl around and get your hands dirty right? Reluctance in by any means, is certainly a favourite element of mine as well (with my own characters). Beyond that, I do also have a certain favouritism to playing villain's or anti-heroes where I may be able too, but don't consider myself a hard "domme" of any sort. What can I say? Good girls have fun, but bad girls just really wreck stuff up. I am very adaptive and diverse with my take on dominance roles as well, so just let me know what you might be thinking and I'll see if I can make it work for us!
The only characters I prefer not to play are weak willing types. I don't find these character types interesting ninety five percent of the time.
I have a very long list of characters that can be viewed over at my On/Off thread, for further insight. I am not limited to these characters alone, but often search based on the premise of one character at a time. (If you want me to play a character that may be a bit outside what I have posted here you can always PM me and ask. Provide me a good reason to try and make a new character and I just might consider your offer!)
On the subject of multiple characters, I've recently opened my horizons to the idea. Regardless, I like to have a central character, even in the event that other supporting characters may be played by me and exist around them in the background. I sometimes feel my writing suffers if I focus on too many things at once, rather then giving one clear focus at a time.
Me playing a dom or domme based/related character..
I have a certain preference towards playing switch types, namely ones that may fall in an alignment of uncertainty. I will not shame the idea that I do love a good plot that has me playing submissive roles every now and again, but am not limited to this alone. I play characters strictly for plot and if I see a necessity for a submissive character to show dominance you can bet they will! I also see 'dominant' and 'submissive' as personality traits, not just sexual. If your at all interested in my thread but a bit unsure of my preference with submission and dominance roles, PM me with your idea and we can certainly hash the whole thing out. I am also very interested in the concept of power switching. Most importantly story always comes first, even despite traditional expectations.
I figured I'd throw this smaller segment in here, to further explain what Blissy is like when she hops into the shoes of a dominate character. I'll admit I've been doing a lot more of that lately, but my preference for switch characters is still more or less my main goal preference. As a Dom, my characters are often cruel, but never without reason. Be it that I am playing a scoundrel of sorts or somewhat of a much more clean-cut and well put together individual, you can never not expect my sense of domination to alter. I like complicated Doms. Characters that exist solely to mane or wound a sub on purely abusive terms are not within my interest. While giving the submissive character/player what they so desire, I also like to give something back to the Dom in question. It's sort of a common exchange of worth and value to both sides of the spectrum. That said, you can certainly imagine that no matter how cruel my dominate characters may be, they will never aim to only make the submissive character feel less of themselves. Even my darkest characters follow a scheme of compassion for what they do, no matter how normal or unhinged by nature that they may be. I feel it gives a sense of connection to the characters in question. While the Dom punishes/torments or disciplines the submissive, it's never without some sort of element of infatuation or without the lacking premise of reason or lesson. I like to reward darker moments with even more amorous followings.. because that's how its suppose to work folks!
Punishment and reward, but never far too much of just one or the other without common ground in between.
You clicked here? I am amazed! The only other thing I wanted to say was that I'd love to see the mention of “Peaches” being used in your subject title, if my thread has at all interested you! Seeing this lets me know who really went that 110% to read over my thread and give me the best first impression they could!
*I commend you for eet!”