You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 06:06:42 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: New Fablegrove [A Noir Fairy Tale Game] .:Recruitment Thread! LGBTQA+ | Modern  (Read 9556 times)

Online Flower

• Rumplestiltskin ❀❀Bunny Goddess❀❀ ♥♥Search Mistress♥♥ ❀❀Introvert ❀❀
  • Lady Mentor
  • Addict
  • The blood of the stars flowed in her veins.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Might as well put up my claim Tanaya Henry.

Offline November Bleeds

About the profiles...

Question!

Of the possible options...

A. Would you like us to post the profiles on the first page of this thread?

B. Would you like to post the accepted profiles yourself, in this thread?

C. Would you like to wait a couple of days until we create a profile thread, to post your own separately?

Offline lore

B & C

I like to post profiles in case they need editing, and I wanna see all the profiles now, but would like to have an organized thread for them later.

Greedy, I know.

Offline Writersblockade

B & C

I like to post profiles in case they need editing, and I wanna see all the profiles now, but would like to have an organized thread for them later.

Greedy, I know.

This. Helps to know what we're dealing with while the official thread is constructed. I have, probably, a few people I need to level-set with to make sure I'm on the same page as them

Offline Twisted iN Tux

About the profiles...

Question!

Of the possible options...

A. Would you like us to post the profiles on the first page of this thread?

B. Would you like to post the accepted profiles yourself, in this thread?

C. Would you like to wait a couple of days until we create a profile thread, to post your own separately?

C is fine by me, but I'm willing to run with the B/C combo, too!

Offline lore

First Fablelore fanart woop!

Offline BlissyTopic starter

• ~ Miss Hench-Wench | Miss Tragedy | The Word-Play Enchantress | Princess Loony-Loon | Lost somewhere in Wonderland | Beware.. Im Hardly Gentle..
  • Lady
  • Seducer
  • ~The girl dressed in black~
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 5

Damn. That's amazing. :o

Offline November Bleeds

Whoaa!! This is awesome!
You are very talented! (:

Offline Crash

Hmmm this is a perfect opportunity to use Veronica Lake for a face claim.

Offline Foxy Oni

Got my gal in with Diora Baird as a faceclaim...

Offline Wispyr

• Story Keeper ♦ Dragon Tamer ♦ Jewel Bearer ♦ Imp Wispyrer ♦
  • Knight
  • Enchanter
  • The Weaver of Words
  • View My Rolls
Blissy! You're using the lady I wanted to use... As soon as I saw this I knew I was going to use her!!!

-Shakes fist at, before going back to the hunt-

• ~ Miss Hench-Wench | Miss Tragedy | The Word-Play Enchantress | Princess Loony-Loon | Lost somewhere in Wonderland | Beware.. Im Hardly Gentle..
  • Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Blissy! You're using the lady I wanted to use... As soon as I saw this I knew I was going to use her!!!

-Shakes fist at, before going back to the hunt-

My Alice face-claim? O.o

Offline Wispyr

• Knight
  • Enchanter
  • The Weaver of Words
  • View My Rolls
My Alice face-claim? O.o
Yes her. Lol

Instead I think I shall claim: Nadege Dabrowski

« Last Edit: June 11, 2016, 09:49:47 PM by Wispyr »

Offline Cerevan

looooore, you're back~

Offline Wispyr

• Knight
  • Enchanter
  • The Weaver of Words
  • View My Rolls
Do we have a list of current player businesses / occupations? That'd be super duper helpful.

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Do we have a list of current player businesses / occupations? That'd be super duper helpful.

That's coming out today! As well as a bit more information on the districts. We'll have the info up as soon as we can!

If you have a particular idea you might want to discuss for a business, then I'd be happy to help you out as well.  :-)

Offline la dame en noir

• A resident pansexual woman. That weird black girl. The Cosplayer and the Loud Mouth.
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • "Shepard-Commander" - Legion ME2
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
I'm probably going to have Tiana own a family style food place or a small coffee/bistro

Offline November Bleeds

Things we added!

In the first post...
● Tonics | Potions Information

In the second post...
● "A few things to know about Fablegrove" Section
● Player-made businesses & establishments
● To Fablegrove regions section, added "Classes". Example: First, second and third class.
● Added Spoilers for "Current Locations"

Those who have applied for businesses and have that confirmed, if you have not placed your business in a District or Region, please just PM the GM's and we will add it to our list!

Offline Twisted iN Tux

Things we added!

In the first post...
● Tonics | Potions Information

In the second post...
● "A few things to know about Fablegrove" Section
● Player-made businesses & establishments
● To Fablegrove regions section, added "Classes". Example: First, second and third class.
● Added Spoilers for "Current Locations"

Those who have applied for businesses and have that confirmed, if you have not placed your business in a District or Region, please just PM the GM's and we will add it to our list!

I must say, you guys are doing an awesome job at pulling all of this together! These updates are only making me want to play more and more. So thank you, thank you, thank you.

Offline November Bleeds

I must say, you guys are doing an awesome job at pulling all of this together! These updates are only making me want to play more and more. So thank you, thank you, thank you.

Those are very kind words, thank you so much! We really are enjoying ourselves with the creation process. ^^

We often feel the need to ask everyone how we are doing or what we can improve on or what others seem to want in the game because the game isn't just for us, it's for all of you as well. (:

Speaking of...!

Question for all of you!

Blissy and I were wondering if everyone would be interested in a potential "Prequel" thread as well? To help establish relationships that others may be wishing to role-play out? We're uncertain as to how far it would go back, but we'd love opinions!
« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 07:41:09 PM by November Bleeds »

Offline Twisted iN Tux

Those are very kind words, thank you so much! We really are enjoying ourselves with the creation process. ^^

We often feel the need to ask everyone how we are doing or what we can improve on or what others seem to want in the game because the game isn't just for us, it's for all of you as well. (:

Speaking of...!

Question for all of you!

Blissy and I were wondering if everyone would be interested in a potential "Prequel" thread as well? To help establish relationships that others may be wishing to role-play out? We're uncertain as to how far it would go back, but we'd love opinions!

That sounds like an excellent idea! Count me in.

Offline Cerevan

For a few reasons, I'll need to be bowing out of this game. I hope y'all have fun! :-)

Offline November Bleeds

For a few reasons, I'll need to be bowing out of this game. I hope y'all have fun! :-)

Sorry to hear that! Wishing you luck on your search for future games! (: If you ever decide to return, you are more than welcome to.

That sounds like an excellent idea! Count me in.

Glad to hear it!

Offline Foxy Oni

Speaking of...!

Question for all of you!

That could be fun. Maybe have flashbacks that tie into current events a la Banshee: Origins

Online Flower

• Rumplestiltskin ❀❀Bunny Goddess❀❀ ♥♥Search Mistress♥♥ ❀❀Introvert ❀❀
  • Lady Mentor
  • Addict
  • The blood of the stars flowed in her veins.
  • View My Rolls

Speaking of...!

Question for all of you!

Sorry I missed this question but yes I wouldn't mind a prequel thread. Also, I'm still abouts just slowly chipping away at my sheet. The history portion is proving a little difficult to tackle but I'm managing it.