You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 08:12:02 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Eva's Horde of Pleasures [Seeking literate, Long Term]  (Read 4143 times)

Offline meihartmannTopic starter

Eva's Horde of Pleasures [Seeking literate, Long Term]
« on: December 03, 2014, 05:21:19 AM »

Currently Seeking/Craving: DAI, Dishonored, Elder Scrolls, Thief, Diablo, WoW, or Original Stories.

Góđan dag!

I'm looking for a long term roleplay with a literate partner that is willing to double at times and write a developed plot filled epic tale. I am very flexible and am capable of playing all genders and sexualities, therefor all of my plots are negotiable to a certain extent. I am all ears to ideas and love brainstorming new stories for a unique experience.
I am a working student and although I can do stories through email I prefer doing them on a forum.

Cheers,
-Eva

(If You'd like to take a look at my OC listings please send me a PM)

Please refrain from posting in this thread. Send me a PM if you are interested!

Intro
Ons/Offs Rules
Plots and Pairings
Pairing List
Current Stories
Satisfied Customers
Updates
Announcements

« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 07:56:35 PM by meihartmann »

Re: Belle's Horde of Pleasures [Seeking literate,Long Term, Original/Fanbased]
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2014, 05:31:00 AM »

Rules

❂ Follow TOS
❂ If you have to go on hiatus please contact me, try not to drop out of the blue.  I will do the same.
❂ Please do not post in this this thread. Contact me though PM only.
❂ Despite being able to mirror, please be capable of writing with good grammar and punctuation. Detail, length, and good story are prime in any good post. However, if you are unable to articulate what you want to say and it becomes a jumble of incomprehensible nonsense, I will quickly lose interest.
❂ I will ask for samples of your work if I can't find suitable content in your current post history.
❂ I reserve the right to decline an offer.

Ons/Offs

This please!
❂Switch Characters
❂Doubling (Playing more than one character)
❂Plot based
❂Seduction/ Romance/Adventure/Action
❂Intelligence over brawn

No Thank you :c
❂Incest
❂Fury
❂Addiction
❂Kidnapping
❂Rape
Racial Fetishism (My ethnicity isn't for your fantasy)
❂Pure Romance
❂High School
❂Zombies
❂Plot-less stories
❂Comedy
❂Slapstick
❂Western
❂Thriller
❂Horror

NoGo Fandoms
❂Star Wars
❂Borderlands
❂TMNT
❂DBZ
❂Naruto
❂Final Fantasy
❂Hannibal
❂Teen Wolf
❂Hunger Games
❂Game of Thrones
❂Walking Dead
❂Homestuck
❂Twilight

(I don't have anything against some of these fandoms, I just don't follow or know anything about them.)

Intro
Ons/Offs Rules
Plots and Pairings
Pairing List
Current Stories
Story Status
Satisfied Customers
Updates
Announcements
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 01:45:04 AM by meihartmann »

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2014, 06:07:35 AM »

Plots and Pairings

In this section I have specific plots with certain pairings and premade OC's. I am always up to new ideas though these are the ones I specifically enjoy. Some stories are still being worked on.

Key
1❂-5❂: Level of interest, 1 being uninterested at the moment to 5 being dire need.
Bold: Who I will play
Italic: Who I am searching for
Underline:  I will play either roles.
: Taken.
: Willing to do more of this.
Note: If bold/Italic and underlined, means I would prefer a particular role but am able to switch

Original Plots
(Note: Originally I have OC's lined up for the bold position, hence why some names are still in tact in these stories. The position however is changeable as is the plot.
Note II: I am always open and willing to hear a new idea for an original story. I love working with new material and being able to shape a unique story just for us.)

Vampire: ❂❂❂❂ ||✦
Modern Vampire:❂❂❂ || ✗✗✗
『Turn Back Now』
❝Lurking seems to be a habit. He never looks for friends or company unless he stumbles into it. Oddly enough, despite his dislike in humanity he has saved a few lives during the night hours. Someone from a mugging, or a woman from a nasty situation.
He doesn't dwell too much on it, but someday he hopes to enjoy the company of humans.❞
Originally: Moc X Foc

Medieval Vampire:❂❂❂
『Our Fantasy』
"Humans and Vampires have been living in a small utopia for a centuries now, hidden away from the rest of the world. But what happens when the trust is betrayed and the peaceful world collapses? Is it possible to pick up the pieces or will everything fall apart completely?"

Modern Vampire:❂❂❂ || ✗✗✗
『More The Merrier』
"He's known by many names. The Angel, White Knight, Savior. They seemed like strange names for a simple man, or rather a Vampire just trying to lend a hand. Though with lesser demons riding around in his territory he wasn't just going to sit idly by. Apparently the DI of the city wasn't going to either. Researching this apparent 'Savior' always led to a dead end... Until one of them ends up biting off more then they could chew."

Modern Vampire: ❂❂❂ ||
『Lifes Goes On』 (Future to "Our Fantasy")
❝Mei has been around for a long while. After the death of her soul mate and the downfall of their utopia nothing seemed to matter. They were all gone and even though she still made her living these days as a famous artist it still didn't stop her from dressing down for some sketchy dive and having a bit of fun. After all who was she to care if some guys wanted to try and rough her up. They would hardly get a smack to her before they were eating their own shit and licking the bottom of her boots.
At least it made her feel a little mortal for a bit while she did.❞
Originally: Foc X Moc

Viking: ❂❂❂ ||
『And The Road Goes On』
❝Kađlín Valdís is a Vǫlva, a Norse seeress who travels the land in search for those in aid and a warm hearth to sleep by. She heals those in need, and speaks of prophecy. Her people the Vǫlva were even said to have been sought out by Odin himself to see what the future held for the gods and goddess'. Even though she is a fair lady, young but mature, the Vǫlva are 'wand wed' and Kađlín travels the lands in search for her quest that will lead her to Valhalla.❞

Mercenary: ❂
『Jack Of All Trades』
❝Desperate times call for desperate measures and a hired gun gets a call from The Queen. Well, not directly, but he knows who he's working for. Someone of importance to Her Majesty has been killed and this mercenary has been asked to get to the bottom of it for a rather hefty sum. He knows the cost could easily be his life instead, but someone is involved that he is rather fond of. Although he is hesitant at first nothing keeps him from taking the case.❞
Originally: Moc X Moc

Fantasy: ❂-❂❂❂❂

Medieval Fantasy:  ❂❂❂ ||
『Don't Turn Your Back』
❝He's a wizard and an adviser to the King of their realm, a man who has ruled over the land for most of his life and believes that going to war against the demons and Dark Elves will solve the uprising. His adviser disagrees but he cant seem to change his mind even with his whole kingdom and his only heir, the princess at risk. Instead of arguing however, the adviser locks himself in his tower and searches for a way to end it without getting them all killed.❞

Medieval Fantasy:  ❂ || ✗✗✗
『Savior』
❝Reviaêl is in dire need of an artifact to save her people. One she hears is in the heart of Mount Falknynd. Treacherous land, thieves, and orcs could all get in her way. However upon getting ready to leave for her adventure her Lord tells her to  take a companion, and of course the one offered is the one she butts heads with the most.❞

Medieval Fantasy:  ❂❂❂❂ || ✗✗✗
『All Hail The Queen』
❝A Viceroy docking his ship after a long voyage of exploration finds another civilization that has never been discovered from outside lands. Unfortunately they are in the middle of a rebellion and the Royal house is going up in flames. Told to leave and never return by the village the Viceroy leaves to go back to his ship. He finds  a young boy lost and confused only come to find out it is the sole heir of the throne of that crumbling civilization. Unable to send him to his death they take him back home to their kingdom.
The child forgets his past under the trauma of losing his family and grows up in the Queen's household. Years later the boy is now a young man and earns his title as Marquis so he can continue to develop on his own. Gaining a right hand man, the one who raised him in the Queens castle, the two are given a manor to continue their journey.

The Marquis spends his time doing the not so simple deeds of politics. However it bothers him that the Archduke, an unspoken rival, enjoys having more servant hands than needed.  Or in the Archduke's words, more slaves. Instead of allowing the vile man to have his way the Marquis finds himself saving the young orphans and abused maids or butlers from around the kingdom. Soon his house becomes known for taking in those that are in need of help and a reputation quickly builds for him. 

As tragedy befalls his home he finds that through rage and sadness the necklace he has carried with him his whole life holds a unique and terrifying power.
Over the next several years the Marquis deals with troubling dreams and even more troubling nightmares. Unable to understand the reason why he becomes obsessed with trying to figure out his heritage and further understand the necklace.❞
Originally: Moc x Foc

Cyberpunk/Steampunk Fantasy: ❂❂❂❂❂|| ✗✗✗
『Chaos In Revoria』
❝Nearly a century ago the Uprising of Revoria began. Anarchy, government decay, and rebellion lead to the overthrow of Overseer Cassius de Archis and his tyrant rule. The people were only lead to victory after an exhausting span of 80 years thanks to the Rebellion lead by a small group of dedicated people.

Constant power struggle and poor leadership easily became the end for Revoria's Overseer, and thanks to the Rebel group and the Revolt of the Four Provinces, peace was achieved at the cost of blood, sweat, and tears. Forward twenty years to a new society reveling in peace with two new Overseers. Advances in medicine and technology seemed to jump forward and people were successfully calling it a Golden Age for Revoria.

Well, it was before Alexander Terou was assassinated.

After all these years fighting beside his friend, a man he called brother, Sebastian had never realize that Alexander wore a necklace, especially one that let off such an ethereal glow. He took it on the day of Terou's death, and would have called it just any other keepsake. However he could never shake the feeling after a week of his partners death that he begins to look deeper into the strange gem.

Aether? Wasn't that just in the legends? What truth could be in such stories?❞
Originally: Moc x Foc
Alternative: Group RP

Fantasy Jidaigeki: ❂❂❂❂
『I Don't Deserve Your Smile』
❝Warring demon territories destroy human towns and villages. The prince and his envoy ride to take out their next target but are ambushed by the Rebellion. His fight against their leader takes them deep into the forest and he is left for dead.
Found and brought to a human village he finds that maybe what he's doing isn't all that great.❞

Demons: ❂-❂❂❂❂

Modern Demon: ❂❂❂
『Havin' Some Fun』
❝Chillen' till the right idiot manages to summon him, whether it's to do their bidding or just to hang, Jai tends to not really give a rats ass. Granted he enjoys the bidding more than anything. Need a hand with those extra dollars? Sure, no problem.
Old man Jenkins giving you a  hard time cause your cat keeps shitting in his garden? Got it covered.
Really want someone to bed and bend to your every will? Well, Jai can do it... But he can get the man/woman of your dreams too.❞
Originally: Moc X Moc

Modern Demon: ❂❂❂❂|| ✗✗✗
『The Light』
❝A demon of desire summoned and captured within a book for a few hundred.. or has it been thousands of years? He doesn't remember, probably doesn't even care as long as he can see the light of day again. The book Parv Iest only opens to the same bloodline of those who captured him to begin with. Once summoned however, anyone in possession of the book can command him to do as they please. Whether that be riches, the illusion of love, or even the mishappenings of another. ❞

Pirate: ❂❂
『Rough Waters』
❝Mirzza is the captain of The Dark Fate. A ship named after her charred hull and quite movement through the night, known for its stealthy attack and overwhelming size. Mirzza is a strict leader that enforces her code with no leniency. Those who go against the code are punished or killed and her wrath is remembered at every port they dock at. However the Captain is a fair woman and all are treated equal on the ship.
As the years go by her numbers increase and the loyalty of her crew is unwavering. Challenged by a rival Mirzza finds herself wondering if she can accept without the loss of her crew.❞

Fanbased Plots

Doctor Who ❂❂❂

ROSE & TENTH DOCTOR☚❂❂

『Civil Propaganda』
❝Rose and the Doctor find them selves on planet Kata'rai* in the Ogidi Galaxy. A civil war between the creatures of the forests and the people of the city. They realize that they can stay and allow the humanoids to decimate the creatures of the forest and wipe them from existence or maybe they can stay and help find peace for both reining sides. However the Doctor debates, as much as he want's to help Rose could end up in serious danger, more than he's ever placed her in. Can he continue to help knowing he could truly lose her this time?❞

(Artist)

『Cascades of Souls』
❝Rose and the Doctor decide to visit the planet Suboori in the Pristatrek Galaxy. Ten wants to show Rose the crystal waterfalls deep in the forests of Sirp. The tallest waterfalls in the Universe overlook the land and when the two moons and sun are at the right alignment you can see the spirits of the dead wander aimlessly across the miles upon miles of blue grass fields.The crystal falls project the most radiant rainbow-like auras across the sky and the sweet song of the waterfall enchants their all who hear. However, little did they realize that the wandering dead are becoming a little restless. Should Rose and The Doctor stick around to see why?

ROSE & TENII☚❂❂❂
『Winning hearts again?』
❝Rose and the Doctor try to begin living life together, yet she finds herself being drawn by any excitement she can find. Unable to sit still she contacts Torchwood and asks if she can help out. Jack and the rest have a hard time trusting this new half human Doctor.
Will Rose and Torchwood be able to accept this new Doctor? And will the Doctor accept the kind of methods they put forward for the new life they might encounter.❞

『Eight Weeks of Madness』
❝He didn't realize he would have to get used to the name John Smith now, of course in the confines of their apartment he just goes by Doctor. Rose has a hard time at first dealing with her new Doctor. She realizes that he loves her and that he's the same person as before but knowing that her first Doctor is somewhere out in Time and Space makes her uneasy. The Doctor allows her all the time and space she needs to get accustom to his presence, which thankfully- for the time being, isn't so difficult.
It wasn't until Jacky suggested that they should date, perhaps "Get their feet wet" and "Test the waters" to try and get things going. The Doctor is nervous about it, but agrees that it's worth a shot. Yet all Rose can think about is traveling or helping Torchwood.
Perhaps their relationship will break apart? Or will they find a new way to make a small contribution to help out the Universe or anything that may come their way?❞

OUAT ❂❂❂

Rumbelle❂❂❂❂❂
Rumpelstiltskin X Belle

『Victim of Love』
❝Assassin AU: Someone keeps trying to get dirt on DI Gold, and French isn't having any of it. Despite her long relationship with the man, Belle French single handedly takes out an entire underground gang all on her own.❞

『Sweet Something』
❝Cozy forest cabin, fireplace, tea, and Gold's favorite chair. Sweet words and delicious curves for a man who has lost everything but her.❞

『Determination』
❝Belle want's to go on a date, but the cockblock brigade never cease to leave them alone. When she finally gets Gold alone her attitude is reminiscent of Lacey. All bark and plenty of bite.❞

『Fine Print』
❝Belle makes a deal with Rumpelstiltskin, good behavior and favors for their neighbors in exchange for an awfully sweet present.

Harry Potter AU
Raven!BellexSlytherinGold
Need Story!

Supernatural AU
❝Gold is a young man with a quest for knowledge, what he doesn't understand is that candles and bowls of strange ingredients look like childs play till you say the right words. A demon offers services in exchange for one, itsy bitsy part of him. His soul.❞

RushBelle❂❂❂❂❂
Nicholas Rush X Belle French

SGU AU

『The Coin』
❝Belle's one of the last to come through the gate, hitting her head causing blunt head trauma and sending her into a minor coma.
Three days later astrophysicist and ancient tech expert Belle wakes up but seems more disoriented than she should be, her conscious fading in between herself, and the starship Destiny.❞

『Day After Tomorrow』
❝Having successfully fixed the stasis pods and fallen into a deep sleep the crew awaken a few years later with happy faces ready to start again. However instead of finding themselves traveling through space, they seem stuck in orbit in a cluster of planets teeming with life and possibly, new races.❞

Sailor Moon

(Note: Haruka's gender can be discussed in PM.)

HarukaXMichiru ❂❂❂

『Post Stars AU』
❝Darkness will always find it's way into the world, even when it seems that only the light is shinning. Uranus and Neptune find themselves stumbling upon many small time evils. Or are they craving the fight? Uranus seems to enjoy herself despite complaining that they thought the fight against darkness was over. Neptune seems a little worried that her mirror wont tell her what she is seeking for.❞

『Pre S. AU』
❝Need Story!❞

『Human Sailors AU』
❝Haruka Tennou is becoming one of the best racers known in Japan. Whats to stop her in becoming the number one champion? Well, a rival that she knows wont play fair has entered the race and her life will become in jeopardy should she accept the challenge. Balancing life, drama, and her passion of motor racing, Haruka quickly finds out that Michiru could get mixed into this dangerous business.❞

Harry Potter ❂❂❂❂

Snapex Granger❂❂❂❂ ✦✦✦
❝Post war, Everyone believes Severus Snape is dead. But Hermione wont believe it and finds the man in question hiding away in the Cotswolds trying to adjust to muggle life under the pretense of Sebastian Prince.❞

OCxSnape ❂❂❂❂❂ ✦✦✦
❝Mei always knew the man carried an antidote of poison and a blood replenishing potion on him. So why he didn't use them only made her angry with him. Had it not been for her turn up that night in the shrieking shack he would have allowed himself to die.
After being whisked away to her own estate and nursed back to health they have a falling out. Severus didn't want to live so why did Mei bother to save him? What gave her the right? Disappearing for months he returns frustrated and out of options on her doorstep in Lindau.❞

FMA ❂
OCxOC: State Alchemist/Militia/Civilian/Ishvalan/Xingian ❂❂
『Far Away』❂❂
❝She travels in search for a mysterious artifact, one that may or may not be in Amestris. Shes already searched every continent East of Xing, now it's time to search elsewhere.❞

RoyxRiza❂❂❂
『The Twins』
❝People have been disappearing left and right and some are even dying from a mysterious illness. With Grumman as Fuhrer he begins to wonder if something more than just a serial killer or disease is going around hurting the civilians of Amestris. Ordering General Mustang and First Lieutenant Hawkeye to investigate, the two soldiers quickly find out that there is more than meets the eye when they realize the victims blood is slowly turning to dust.❞

『Haunted』
❝Riza seems trapped in the past when a group of Ishvalen Mercenaries try to invade Amestris to take out State Alchemists. No one knows if they are following in the infamous Scar's lead or not, but they can't be ignored. These Ishvalens have special talents and are more than ready to take out their targets. Roy doesn't seem troubled but hes doing a better job at hiding his emotions if he's bothered at all. The duo work together to cope with the past and try to make right their wrongs.❞

Elder Scrolls ❂-❂❂❂❂

OCxOC: Mer/Nirn/Akavir/Human ❂❂

『Set me Free』 ❂❂❂❂
❝Hidden deep under Castle Karstaag in the Moesring Mountains of Solstheim, protected under spell, lock, and key; A Snow Elf lies dormant. Until the spell is broken they lie in wait, protected by the tomb. In exchange for being set them free the wanderer asks for aid in what they seek. Instead the Elf proposes another trade. They will aid in their quest, however it will be in exchange for help obtaining the Eye of Magnus..❞
Foc X Moc

『Red Handed』: ❂❂❂
❝He was getting in the way, it was supposed to be a smooth hit to carry out, unfortunately it didn't end that way. She doesn't have a choice now, she needs to die, or finish the contract... And for some reason, she just can't carry it out.❞
F!OC X M!OC

LOTR ❂❂❂❂
OCxOC: Elf/human/dunedain ❂❂

『Free』
❝It's been a long time since shes traveled out of her realm, but shes heard the war is over and has become bored with her home. So she decided to travel the land to seek new knowledge and entertainment, finding herself particularly attracted to one thing in particular.❞

Dishonored ❂❂❂❂
OCxOC: Loyalist/Servant/Courtesan/Whaler/Overseer/Witch/ ❂❂❂❂

『Same shit different day?』
❝Stuck at the Golden Cat to pay of her debt and keep her family alive, a Courtesan finds that maybe not every customer is the same as she once thought.❞
Courtesan x Loyalist/Overseer

『The party never ends.』
❝The Boyle manor now passed on to the youngest Boyle has a whole new air to it. Classier than before, cleaner for sure with the plague now gone. But parties are now becoming a bore and she is looking for a new excitement to invade her aristocratic lifestyle.❞
BoyleOC x Whaler/Overseer/Mwitch/Corvo

『Yearning for blue skies.』
❝In the height of the Empress' empire Corvo finds that Jessamine is asking for his audience more and more. Their relationship becoming more than just boss and subordinate. With the fear of the future looming over Jessamine she can't help but want closer company, especially now that her husband is no longer among the living.❞
Corvo x Jessamine Kaldwin ❂❂❂

『Heart of gold.』
❝Corvo didn't expect someone from the far lands to wash up on the shore. He had spotted the body just as Samuel was pulling out of the harbour, and before it was too late managed to save the woman from the edges of death. Confused to her sudden appearance he realizes that he cannot kick her out on the streets with the plague and violence that has corrupted their home. What surprises him the most is the strange tattoo marking on the back of her neck.❞
Corvo x OC ❂❂❂❂❂

『A blind eye.』
❝Jessamine was chosen once, but she refused. Knowing that she would bear a child in the near future she knew it would not be the safe to accept. She wondered if the Outsider knew this, and yet she could not help but notice he was angry with her. Was it because he bore feelings? Or something else?❞
Outsider x Jessamine Kaldwin ❂❂

『Parlay.』
❝With Corvo and the Empire long gone, the Outsider waits in the void for another gifted human to come along and show him what humanity is made of. Only this human is a bit different from the last, and finds that the void can be much more interesting than the human realm.❞
Outsider x OC ❂❂❂

Thief ❂❂❂❂
Garrett x OC

『New face in town』
❝With Erin gone and the city returning to normalcy Garrett finds himself becoming worried about the silence. The city is too quiet with the following months, the Mechanists do not stir trouble nor the Order of the Hammer. Even The Keepers have not spoken to him. But suddenly there are whispers again and the alarms are sounding in the night. What he finds however is a wanted poster with a face and name that are not his own.❞

『New Apprentice』
❝A woman from a wealthy family finds herself leading a double life. Trying to escape from tyrants of her home and save up enough to leave and turn over a new leaf, she runs into Garrett only to find that maybe there's another life she desires.❞

Dragon Age ❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂
OCxOC: Dalish/human

『Warnings』
❝A Dalish woman washes up on the bank of Lake Calenhad and the Inquisitor's traveling party finds her on the brink of death. Taking her to a nearby village they notice she looks like a spy, or perhaps a messenger. Either way once she awakens they find out the truth of her mysterious appearance. ❞
OC x Solas

『To the Death』
❝❞
Templar x Mage

『Take my Hand』 || ✗✗✗
❝He's traveling all over Thedas, the last thing he expects is to gain a friend like her.❞
Apostate x Mage/Templar

『More than Meets the Eye』
❝After serving her time alongside the Empress the Inquisitor has a hard time trusting her motives. To prove herself worthy to fight alongside the Inquisitor of Andraste she offers her service to him and asks nothing in return. Except maybe the Well of Sorrows...❞
Inquisitor x Morrigan

『Wrong Turn』 || ✗✗✗
❝He's messed up. It's an understatement actually but he won't admit much more than that since he's currently separated from his entire crew, the Venatori have managed to capture him and do quite a number on him. They want information, the mark, and his head on a platter. He doesn't even notice her infiltrate the camp but he starts to see them drop one by one and for a moment he's fearful, wondering if his life will be next. Thankfully a pair of calming if not slightly disappointed eyes meet his own, and a glimmer of hope sparks for a mere moment in a time that will soon turn to despair and tragedy. He has no one to blame but himself after all.❞
Inquisitor x Leliana

『Swords & Shields』
❝He may have managed to slip a look at the book Cassandra was reading, but before he realized it the Inquisitor was hooked as well. Instead of stealing her copy he buys the series for himself and slips away to read it from time to time. Varric manages to spin a pretty wild tale and Cassandra seems to enjoy the action, suspense and the romance. Well, they get the former done pretty well while traveling, but perhaps the Inquisitor could learn a thing or two from the romance.❞
Inquisitor x Cassandra

『Silence is Golden』 || ✗✗✗
❝They didn't get along at first, but over the months of companionship and fighting along side one another Solas could tell something was different about the Inquisitor. The Inquisitor seemed more wary around him than usual and if there were any words exchanged they were always short, sweet, and to the point. Much like the way a lemon was when biting into it. Determined to figure out what has the Inquisitions leader so quiet Solas begins to explore the Inquisitor's quarters. What he finds however isn't what he would have ever expected.❞
Inquisitor x Solas

『Stonewall』 ❂❂❂❂❂❂
❝She had seen him enter the Temple of Mythal twice now, he always seemed to be waiting for someone. The elf looked familiar though, as if she had seen him somewhere before. She would have remembered his face however, just as she remembered every face before his, so perhaps they had met elsewhere? In the Fade perhaps? Again he enters, but this time she decides to confront him to see what he's really up to if not to take the Vir'abelasan or the Eluvian for himself.❞
OC x Solas

『Roots』
❝Conflict sparks between a Dalish clan and one of the Inquisition’s allies and the Inquisitor is tasked with acting as their negotiator. With Solas beside her, she takes it as an opportunity to get away from Skyhold and reconnect with her heritage. She hopes it will be a relatively simple, non-violent mission although she should know by now that life rarely goes according to plan.❞
OC x Solas

『Undercover』 ❂❂❂❂❂
❝After waking up from Uthenera 'he' takes the name of Solas. Now that he needs to mingle among the people of Thedas in order to get his orb back from Corypheus he travels to join the Inquisition in hopes to right his mistakes. Unfortunately he's weak and disoriented, and the last thing he expects is for someone to be waiting for him...❞
OC x Solas

『Delusion』 ❂❂❂❂❂❂❂ || ✗✗✗
❝Months after the fall of Corypheus and Solas' disappearance the Inquisitor gets a lead that an Elvhen ruin is omitting energy in the uncharted territories of the Arbor Wilds. When they arrive Solas is found on the brink of death and surrounded by spirits of the fade.❞
Inquisitor x Solas

『Drowning』 ❂❂❂
❝She wants to help him anyway she can, but when they go out on a mission and require Cullen's assistance he nearly gets himself killed.❞
Inquisitor x Cullen

『Your Hand in Mine』 ❂❂❂
❝She tells him the good luck charm helped defeat Corypheus but he's insistent that it was all her doing. Their arguing lands them in the Inquisitors Chambers. ❞
Inquisitor x Cullen

World Of Warcraft ❂❂❂
OCxOC: Kal'Dorei/Human/Sin'Dorei

『Sweet Revenge』
❝Despite being a toughened assassin with a stone cold resolve she can't carry out the contract. Especially not on her mate. It leads to chaos however. Her Sisterhood killing all those around her one by one including her contract, until she is left alone and on the run. Her goal is to do the same, plucking off one at a time till they are all gone and nothing remains but dust.❞
F!Kaldorei x F/M! Human/Kaldorei

『Not So Warm A Welcome』
❝❞
(wip)

Intro
Ons/Offs Rules
Plots and Pairings
Pairing List
Current Stories
Story Status
Satisfied Customers
Updates
Announcements

« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 07:39:12 PM by meihartmann »

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2014, 06:31:13 AM »

Pairing List

This list is the overall group of pairings that I am willing to do for certain fandom based stories and original stories. If you're interested in one that isn't listed in my Off's feel free to ask, but the likely hood that I am interested in it is slim.

Key
1❂-5❂: Level of interest, 1 being uninterested at the moment to 5 being dire need.
Bold: Who I will play
Italic: Who I am searching for
Underline:  I will play either roles.
: Taken.
: Willing to do more of this.
Note: If bold/Italic and underlined, means I would prefer a particular role but am able to switch.

Fandom based

OUAT❂❂ || ✦
Rumpelstiltskin x Belle
Gold x Lucy/Belle

Anyelle

Rumbelle:❂❂❂❂❂
Rushbelle:❂❂❂❂❂
Macelle:❂❂❂❂
Lachelle:❂❂❂
Trevelle:❂❂❂

(Note!: I am willing to switch depending on plot!)

Harry Potter ❂❂❂❂❂ || ✦
Snape x Granger
OC x Snape

Elder Scrolls ❂❂❂❂❂ || ✦
OCxOC: Mer/Nirn/Akavir/Human/Protagonist
OC x Brynjolf
OC x Karliah
Karliah x Gallus
OC x Lucian Lachance
OC x Night Mother
OC x Grey Fox
OC x Onmund

Doctor Who ❂❂❂ || ✦
Rose  x Tenth Doctor
Rose x TenToo
OC Time Lord/Lady x OC
OC Time Lord/Lady x OC Time Lord/Lady
Eighth/Tenth/Eleventh/Twelfth x OC

Sailor Moon ❂❂❂
HarukaXMichiru
Makoto x Ami
OC x OC

Yu Yu Hakusho ❂❂
KuramaXOC
Hiei x Kurama
Hiei x OC
Yusuke x Botan
Kurama x Kuronue
Yomi x Kurama
OC x OC

Cowboy Bebop ❂❂
OC x OC
Spike ix OC
Spike x Fae
Spike x Vicious
Spike x Julia
Spike x Elektra
Fae x Grencia
Fae x OC
Vicious x Fae
Vicious x Julia
Vicious x OC

FMA ❂❂❂
Roy xRiza
OCxOC: State Alchemist/Militia/Civilian/Ishvalan/Xingian

DC ❂
Batman x Diana
Batman x Catwoman
Green Arrow x Black Canary
Martian Manhunter x OC

Marvel ❂
Loki x OC
Black Widow x OC
Black Widow x Hawkeye
Mutant OC x Mutant OC
Mutant OC x Human OC

Star Trek ❂

OCXOC: Vulcan/Romulan/Human
Spock x Kirk
Kirk x Bones
Spock x Uhura

Supernatural ❂
OCxOC: Human/Demon/Angel
Castiel x Dean

LOTR ❂❂❂❂❂ || ✦
OCxOC: Elf/human
Legolas x Aragorn
Aragorn x Arwen
Tauriel x Legolas
Thranduil x Elrond
Thranduil x OC
Elrond x OC
Faramir x Éowyn
Éomer x Lothíriel
OC x OC

Sherlock ❂
Sherlock x Watson
Sherlock x Adler

Mass Effect ❂
OCxOC: Terran/Turian/Quarian/Asari
Fsheppard x Garrus
Msheppard x Talia/T'Soni

Thief ❂❂❂❂❂
Garrett x OC
Garrett x Erin

OC x OC

Dishonored ❂❂❂❂❂ || ✦
OCxOC: Loyalist/Servant/Courtesan/Whaler/Overseer/Witch/
Corvo x Jessamine Kaldwin
Daud x Brigmore Witch
Daud x Deliliah
Corvo x OC
The Outsider x OC
The Outsider x Deliliah

Dragon Age ❂❂❂❂❂ || ✦
OCxOC: Qunari/Dalish/Human
OC x Inquisitor
F/M!Inquisitor x Cassandra
F!Inquisitor x Cullen
Morrigan x M!Inquisitor/Warden
M!Inquisitor x Leliana
F!Inquisitor Lavellan x Abelas
Templar x Mage
Apostate x Mage/Templar
Fen'Harel x Mythal
Solas x OC
Solas x F!Inquisitor Lavellan
Alistair x Warden

Blizzard ❂❂❂ || ✦

World of Warcraft
OCxOC: Kal'Dorei/ Sin'Dorei/ Human

Alexstrasza x OC/Krasus
Ysera x OC/Eranikus

Diablo
OCxOC: Human/Demon/Angel

Kadala x Lorath
Rumford x OC

Overwatch
OCxOC:  Human / Omnic

Phara x Mercy

Favorite Original Genre Pairings
Thief x Victim/hero/heroin ❂❂❂
Assassin x Target
Pirate  x Pirate/captive/stowaway ❂❂
Young Teacher x College Student
Royal x Guardian/Warrior/Maiden ❂❂
Vampire x Human ❂❂❂❂
Elf x Human/Elf ❂❂❂❂
Demon x Angel/Demon/Human ❂❂❂
Celebrity x Photographer/Journalist
Völva x Warrior/commoner/King❂❂❂❂

Intro
Ons/Offs Rules
Plots and Pairings
Pairing List
Current Stories
Story Status
Satisfied Customers
Updates
Announcements

« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 01:57:34 AM by meihartmann »

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2014, 06:44:24 AM »

Current Stories

On Elliquiy

Vanilla
❝A lucky fan gets to meet the man who saved her life and Tour world wide with the crew. However this celebrity has more to them than meets the eye. Will they be able to tolerate one another despite their differences?❞
Celebrity x Fan  with SweetSerenade

Second Chances
❝Everyone deserves their second chances even if they've been to the ends of hell and back. In possession of a dangerous book Mei finds herself at a loss of what to do with it despite it being spellbound. Severus isn't so sure and Sirius couldn't care less now that the war is over. ❞
Harry Potter AU With SweetSerenade
Severus x Mei & Sirius x Cerridwen

The Light Isn't So Bright
❝A demon of desire summoned and captured within a book for a few hundred.. or has it been thousands of years? He doesn't remember, probably doesn't even care as long as he can see the light of day again. The book Parv Iest only opens to the same bloodline of those who captured him to begin with. Once summoned however, anyone in possession of the book can command him to do as they please. Whether that be riches, the illusion of love, or even the mishappenings of another. ❞
Original Story with Sweet Serenade
OCxOC

Macabre
❝He's known by many names. The Angel, White Knight, Savior. They seemed like strange names for a simple man, or rather a Vampire just trying to lend a hand. Though with lesser demons riding around in his territory he wasn't just going to sit idly by. Apparently the DI of the city wasn't going to either. Researching this apparent 'Savior' always led to a dead end... Until one of them ends up biting off more than they could chew.❞
Original Story With Yggdrasil
OCxOC

Torn Apart
❝After uncountable years apart two Time Lords finally reunite under uncomfortable circumstance and the harsh truth. ❞
Doctor Who Story with Theta Sigma
OC x OC

Star Trek
❝Attacked by Klingons during a mission to find the USS Arbor while traveling the Neutral zone, Kirk and his crew must find a way to re-commission the ship and protect what may be their only chance of survival on the new planet. The USS Arbor held a team of scientists that have discovered a handful of new minerals and plantlife that could help the Federation. Unfortunately they found something much more dangerous along the way.❞
Star Trek with Hyuneysickle
Spock x Kirk

Heart of a Demon
❝Reviaêl is in dire need of an artifact to save her people. One she hears is in the heart of Mount Falknynd. Treacherous land, thieves, and orcs could all get in her way. However upon getting ready to leave for her adventure her Lord tells her to  take a companion, and of course the one offered is the one she butts heads with the most.❞
Original Story with jcsimpson
Foc x Moc

Yearning for Blue Skies
❝In the height of the Empress' empire Corvo finds that Jessamine is asking for his audience more and more. Their relationship becoming more than just boss and subordinate. With the fear of the future looming over Jessamine she can't help but want closer company, especially now that her husband is no longer among the living.❞
Yearning for Blue Skies with Jmorty33
Corvo x Jessamine Kaldwin

Silence is Golden
❝They didn't get along at first, but over the months of companionship and fighting along side one another Solas could tell something was different about the Inquisitor. The Herald seemed more wary around him than usual and if there were any words exchanged they were always short, sweet, and to the point. Much like the way a lemon was when biting into it. Determined to figure out what has the Inquisitions leader so quiet Solas begins to explore the Herald's quarters. What he finds however isn't what he would have ever expected.❞
Silence is Golden with VioletDreams
Solas x Inquisitor Lavellan

Take My Hand
❝He's traveling all over Thedas, the last thing he expects is to gain a friend like her.❞
Take My Hand with Chibistarz
Mage x Apostate

Living Again
Surrealobsession's Plot
❝Lydia isn't anyone special, just another low level cog in the corporate machine. One day, she is approached by a manager with an opportunity for overtime, doing data entry in the company's primary database. Needing the money, she takes them up on the offer. But while working late, doing as she was told to do, she comes across a file that she was never meant to see...

At first, she doesn't know what to do. A little bit of searching online from home brings her to a side of the net she had never known existed, a place of conspiracy theory nutjobs and their insane outlook on a world under constant threat by shadowy forces. Three nutjobs in particular catch her eye, a group that publish a newsletter called The Lone Gunmen. They seem like they are out of their minds, but they have regularly commented on her company and their underhanded dealings, all of which point to what she has seen on the file.

In a desperate bid for help from someone, anyone, she reaches out to them. It is a decision that will shatter her world view, and change the course of her life forever.

What she finds in the files can be thought up between us. Lots of excitement, comic relief, and (yes) eventual romance and sex. I am looking for someone to play Richard "Ringo" Langley, in all his awkward, 32-year-old virgin, hacker glory. My character would take time to warm up to him on a romantic level, so you need to be patient there. But there will be a ton of fun in the meantime, promise.

We can use the other Gunmen and side characters as NPC's written between the two of us.❞
Living Again with surrealobsession
OC x Severus Snape

Wrong Turn
❝He's messed up. It's an understatement actually but he won't admit much more than that since he's currently separated from his entire crew, the Venatori have managed to capture him and do quite a number on him. They want information, the mark, and his head on a platter. He doesn't even notice her infiltrate the camp but he starts to see them drop one by one and for a moment he's fearful, wondering if his life will be next. Thankfully a pair of calming if not slightly disappointed eyes meet his own, and a glimmer of hope sparks for a mere moment in a time that will soon turn to despair and tragedy. He has no one to blame but himself after all.❞
Wrong Turn with Cheshire
Herald x Leliana

Esayan Vhen'an
❝Solas leaves for nearly a year, traveling the land and searching the Fade for answers. When he finally understands what he needs to do to help The People he realizes he's needed her all along.❞
Esayan Vhen'an with Cheshire
Inquisitor x Solas

Elsewhere

Email: 9

Intro
Ons/Offs Rules
Plots and Pairings
Pairing List
Current Stories
Story Status
Satisfied Customers
Updates
Announcements

« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 01:57:25 AM by meihartmann »

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2014, 06:47:49 AM »
Story Status

Story Status
StorySettingPairingPartnerStatus
VanillaModern FantasyCelebrity x OCSweetSerenadePosted
Second ChancesHarry PotterSnape/Sirius x OC/OCSweetSerenadePosted
The LightModern FantasyDemon x HumanSweetSerenadePosted
MacabreModern VampireVampire x HumanYggdrasilPosted
Torn ApartDoctor WhoTime Lord x Time LordTheta SigmaPosted
Take my HandDragon Age InquisitionApostate x MageChibistarzPosted
Living AgainHarry PotterSnape x OCsurrealobsessionPosted
DelusionDragon Age InquisitionSolas x Inquisitor LavellanEverUndinePosted
JanusDA:I NoireCullen x OCEverUndineOwe
BacchusDA:I ModernSolas x OCEverUndinePosted
Wrong TurnDragon Age InquisitionInquisitor Lavellan x LelianaCheshirePosted
Esayan Vhen'anDragon Age InquisitionInquisitor Lavellan x SolasCheshirePosted
Demon's PrizeDoctor WhoDoctor x OCTheta SigmaPosted
Forgive & ForgetDoctor WhoDoctor x OCTheta SigmaPosted
Turn Back NowModern FantasyVamipire x HumanMithaPosted

Skype Status
Strange EventsModern FantasyOC x HakkaiSSOwe
BoundModern SupernaturalAdam x Elaine ShayOwe

Email Status
CIRSteampunk FantasySebastian x EvangelineShayOwe
BoundModern SupernaturalAdam x Elaine ShayOwe
TrappedMedieval FantasySelas x Indiel ShayOwe
Bound to YouMedieval FantasySeri x KamuiShayPosted
UnderstandingDragon Age Inquisition Solas x InquisitorCheshireowe
ReunionDragon Age InquisitionInquisitor/Warden x Solas/Alistair CheshireOwe
For YouModernOC x OCCheshirePosted

Hold Status

Story Status
Bleeding HeartModern VampireVampire x HumanJWalkerOwe
Volva & the VikingMedieval FantasyVolva x VikingJWalkerOwe
Saga of Sol & VoidSci-Fi FantasyHuman x HumanKoibitoOwe
Heart of a DemonMedieval FantasyElf x HumanjcsimpsonPosted
The UnchartedStar TrekSpock x KirkHyuneysicklePosted
Yearning for Blue SkiesDishonoredCorvo x JessamineJmorty33Posted
Civil PropagandaDoctor WhoTenth Doctor x OCAdriannaPosted
Silence is GoldenDragon Age InquisitionInquisitor Lavellan x SolasVioletDreamsPosted
DAIDragon Age InquisitionCullen x Inquisitor LavellanxSnorkleRainbowWaiting

Intro
Ons/Offs Rules
Plots and Pairings
Pairing List
Current Stories
Story Status
Satisfied Customers
Updates
Announcements

« Last Edit: February 01, 2016, 04:03:10 PM by meihartmann »

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2014, 03:30:28 PM »

Satisfaction

SweetSerenade
❝Mei is a woman with an eye for Characters, if she does not feel completely competent in a character she will go out of her way to become so. She is wonderful at characterizations of a variety of different styles, and she goes out of her way to make sure you are enjoying the game.

She is attentive, creative, and all around a wonderful partner to have. I have known her for awhile now, and I have not regretted that decision at any moment. I wait with excitement for her posts, and then leap with joy to respond as soon as possible. Even when I have to wait weeks for a post, I know that the post is well worth the wait. She is good about making sure that the game is enjoyable for both parties.❞

Intro
Ons/Offs Rules
Plots and Pairings
Pairing List
Current Stories
Story Status
Satisfied Customers
Updates
Announcements

« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 04:46:21 PM by meihartmann »

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2014, 07:40:04 AM »

Updates

3-12-2014: Accepting!

1-22-2016: Added WoW and Diablo games. Still craving DA:I, Dishonored, Elder Scrolls, Thief!!!
12-23-2015: Updated and added World of Warcraft Plot, and another WIP plot.
12-22-2015: Updated Elder Scrolls plots! CRAVING Elder Scrolls, Dishonored, and Thief!
12-22-2015: Apologies for the late replies! All the current "Story Status" Roleplays have been updated! Posts have been dished out!
07-21-2015: Most posts have been dished out, I'm working less hours now so I have time to make replies!
03-02-2015: Dragon Age Plot "Delusion" Taken.
02-02-2015: Surrealobsession's Severus x OC plot "Living Again", Taken.
02-02-2015: Dishonored pairings added. Plots coming soon.
01-02-2015: Added Dragon Age plots.
31-01-2015: Dishing out replies today but also working on personal works.
28-01-2015: Marvel and DC comic pairings slowly added.
27-01-2015: "Silence is Golden" plot taken. STILL DEEPLY CRAVING MORE DAI!
27-01-2015: Spock x Kirk pairing Taken
27-01-2015: "Yearning for Blue Skies." Dishonored Plot Corvo x Jessamine Kaldwin Taken
27-01-2015: Story Status section added and updated.
24-01-2015: Yu Yu Hakusho & Cowboy Bebop pairings added.
24-01-2015: Medieval Fantasy story taken.
21-01-2015: Dragon Age story under consideration. STILL DEEPLY CRAVING MORE DAI!
21-01-2015: Doctor Who story under consideration.
20-01-2015: Added Elder Scrolls Pairings
20-01-2015: Dragon Age Swords & Shields plot taken, STILL DEEPLY CRAVING MORE DAI!
19-01-2015: Added Dragon Age Plots & Pairings, DEEPLY CRAVING!
28-12-2014: Modern Vampire plot taken.
28-12-2014: Pairings updated.
25-12-2014: Plots & pairings updated.
20-12-2014: Plots & pairings updated.
17-12-2014: Plots updated.
14-12-2014: Plots updated.
13-12-2014: Pairings updated.
7-12-2014: Rules updated.
7-12-2014: Added new Medieval Fantasy plot & Cyberpunk/Steampunk plot!
4-12-2014: Original Story under construction.
3-12-2014: Snape x OC✦ requested in exchange for Sirius x OC
3-12-2014: Original Story under construction.
3-12-2014: Vampire x Human✦ & Viking Original plot taken

(Note: ✦ = Willing to do more of this)

Intro
Ons/Offs Rules
Plots and Pairings
Pairing List
Current Stories
Story Status
Satisfied Customers
Updates
Announcements

« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 07:19:06 AM by meihartmann »

« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2014, 10:37:24 PM »

Announcements

❂ 03-04-2016: Slow posting lately, working over 60 hours a week and having hardly any time to write. I apologize, but I have not forgotten those who are due posts. Thank you~
❂ 27-01-2015: Back in the game, playing catch up!
❂ 19-01-2015: I'm trying to dish out posts by the end of today, only have one week left of class then I should be back on track again!
❂ 17-12-2014: Haiatus / Slow replies expected around 5-1-15 through 26-1-15

Intro
Ons/Offs Rules
Plots and Pairings
Pairing List
Current Stories
Story Status
Satisfied Customers
Updates
Announcements

« Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 10:14:16 PM by meihartmann »