You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2016, 02:10:56 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Adult Resort [Recruiting][Smut-heavy, open to all genders & orientations]  (Read 1331 times)

Offline AysandeTopic starter

Covering Several acres of land, the island of Beckamor (fictive) is located near the Bahamas. It's the best kept secret: an adult-only resort. With two main buildings where people may rent rooms for a period of time, the whole island is open and safe for play. There are bars and clubs for those with more specific kinks and fetishes to find others who share the same, but overall, the island is simply geared toward giving people the freedom to explore their sexuality.

• Sandbox with GM events
  • Centered on smut, but there will be openings for RP too
  • short character app
  • Posts 2 paragraphs minimum
  • Character stay from 2 days to 14 days
  • Employees are permanent residents, would be open to players.

The game is meant to be easy-going and fun. If you have questions or suggestions, I'm all ears. :)

Possible Areas:
  • The Lodge (x2)
  • The beach
  • A bar/night club
  • A dungeon (which would be a BDSM themed club on the surface, but would have bondage devices/structures for use in the basement)
  • A pool with lounging chairs

I'd take suggestions there too...
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 04:47:44 PM by Aysande »

Offline MasterOfMyFate

Oooooh~

Interested. :)

Online GnothiSeauton

• The Baddest Bitch in All the Realm. Mother of The Bieber. Defender of the Brotherfucking Faith. Captain of the Raven. Queen of Gilea. Lover of all things Kenneth Parcell and Lucielle Bluth.
  • Lady
  • Addict
  • Location: Cloud Cuckoo Land by day, Isle of the Damned by night, Church of the Sacred Union every Sunday
  • "Illiteracy?!? What does that word even mean?"
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Tentatively interested here.

Offline 1SAZ

I'm gonna keep an eye on this one

Offline LimitlessNikkie

• A Good Girl Knows Her Limits
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • A Great Girl Knows She Has None
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Tentatively interested as well.

For the tentatively interested, what would make you interested to join the game?

Offline LimitlessNikkie

• A Good Girl Knows Her Limits
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • A Great Girl Knows She Has None
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
For myself I'd like to see a well balanced number of people willing to play both patrons and staff.

Offline Kuje

Tentative interested as well, depending on the mix of characters.

Depending on the balance of characters, I'd play a pansexual female character and/or a straight male character, but I'd be open to requests, if someone wants to play out a specific scenario that fits in my O&O.

Online GnothiSeauton

• The Baddest Bitch in All the Realm. Mother of The Bieber. Defender of the Brotherfucking Faith. Captain of the Raven. Queen of Gilea. Lover of all things Kenneth Parcell and Lucielle Bluth.
  • Lady
  • Addict
  • Location: Cloud Cuckoo Land by day, Isle of the Damned by night, Church of the Sacred Union every Sunday
  • View My Rolls
For the tentatively interested, what would make you interested to join the game?

For me personally, I just like to wait back and see who all is joining and what the characters (ideas, character sheets, etc), look like before getting involved.  I've seen *somewhat* similar stories that really grabbed my interest, only to see like some random non-con scene pop up out of the blue.

-snip-

only to see like some random non-con scene pop up out of the blue.

I've had that once and it literally killed the game. I won't make that mistake again. Non-con scene would be very counter-productive in that environment where it's supposed to be a safe place to explore sexuality. It would be posted in the "Bondage, D/s, S&M" board, so no N/C would be played there, but I would also have a warning to the header so that if something gets heavy in a particular kink, we're warned and not left with a very strong urge to scrub the post out of our brain after reading... ;)

Online GnothiSeauton

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Yeah, the whole random rape scene while others just ignored it as if nothing happened has left a little bit of an impression on my mind when it comes to smut-heavy stories.  I'm glad to hear you're of the same mind.

I don't mind some Non-Con stuff, but just like a really rough, forced, rape just for the sake of having that play out makes me pause before joining smut heavy stories. 

I have a character in mind, a female, but would like to see the numbers of interested people and some character sheets before putting something together more concrete in my mind.

Offline eiselmann

Interested

Ok, so I put the OOC up, you can go ahead and get all the informations you need there. :)

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=211568.0

Online ElvenKitten

Very interested :-)

Offline WildStallionNYC

I'm curious and will see where this goes.
Will there be any group activities or guidance or is it basically just everyone up to whatever they want to do?

There will be group activities here and there, GM'ed events, but the participation is always optional unless it's some change that affect the island as a whole (no one can opt out of a hurricane, but a party or a game night? Sure.) Those events will be posted in the OOC thread, with their time and places, so that people who's characters are around at the time can choose how to go about it.

Offline Dray

I will show interest in playing a character as a member of the staff

The character sheet is up. Just fill it and send it to me in PM :)

Offline Rel Mayer

I'm interested, but I'm unsure where the character sheet code is.

The second post of the OOC thread is all the OOC stuff is. Here's the link:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=211568.msg10395721#msg10395721

Hey boys, the ratio is 5 women for 1 man... we need more guys or we'll exhaust the one we have!

Offline Dray

I don't know what to play haha

I'm considering three different staff positions:  Beach Lifeguard, Security Guard or Massage/Spa Employee

Offline Bloodied Porcelain

• E's Masked Lady ~ Swamp Witch ~ Sisterkitten ~ Little Red ~ Crowley ~ Baby Girl ~ Muse Crack ~ Code Monkey ~ LLS ~ Favorite ~ Good Girl ~ Pointe Shoes & Combat Boots
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Captain Of Team Fuck Up Your Sheets
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Adult Resort [Recruiting][Smut-heavy, open to all genders & orientations]
« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2014, 12:28:10 PM »
Long overdue bump. :)

Offline Knyghtskye

Re: Adult Resort [Recruiting][Smut-heavy, open to all genders & orientations]
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2014, 12:32:59 PM »
The ratio of women to men still the same? Hell, I'm interested.