You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

May 22, 2018, 05:25:48 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Test Your Limits F Seeking M ~Continually Updated~  (Read 16437 times)

Offline LimitlessNikkieTopic starter

• A Good Girl Knows Her Limits
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • A Great Girl Knows She Has None
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Test Your Limits F Seeking M ~Continually Updated~
« on: September 20, 2011, 11:59:29 PM »
Testing Your Limits

Hello, welcome to my wonderful cravings thread. Take a look around, see if theres anything you like and if so please Pm me. As a note please do not leave comments here I will up date this continually but would like to keep this clean and ask to refrain from posting here. If one of my ideas or pairing options catches your fancy please PM me. I love getting messages the bright red message at the top of the screen makes me feel all special ^_^

As you will note below some of the stories may be crossed out, these are taken and I do not do multiples but if you really would like to play out the idea you can tell me and I'll try to work something out with you. If something is marked with on hold feel free to Pm me your interest it is open for play and is in fact only marked as such so I can keep track.

A little info about me. I'm 27 from California. I work a crazy schedule as a cashier at a local Wal-Mart that never seems to settle down so my spare time is very precious to me. I'm currently looking for one perhaps two impressive writers that are willing to deal with my rather erratic posting in an effort to create a breathlessly enticing story that keeps us both intrigued and entertained for a long time to come.

Thank you again for visiting, I hope to hear from you soon!
« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 04:54:47 PM by LimitlessNikkie »

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Re: Test Your Limits F Seeking M ~Continually Updated~
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2011, 12:00:47 AM »
Expectations

Where to start. Firstly my post minimum is 2 paragraphs at the least and normally I expect somewhere around 4. I love have a great deal of detail and though respect that others may prefer to write less I myself do not and find it frustrating to partner with someone who makes a habit out of posting less then I do. I do not want to carry the story but create a collaborative work we can both fully enjoy. I write mainly in third person though can switch to first if it is preferred though it needs to be discussed prior to the start of any game.

I use character bios in all my stories it helps me connect to your character. This is especially helpful when my character is already supposed to be acquainted with yours.  I don't demand a great deal of detail in these bios but a picture and a detailed personality is exceedingly helpful in helping me connect to the character you will be playing.

I'm not a huge stickler with time because there will be times, numerous of them when I will disappear for a week at a time. I do not demand fast posting though it is something of a treat on boring days ;). I do though expect you to tell me if you expect to be missing for three or more weeks. I'm fine with slow posting but I'd like to be informed of what your schedule is like so I know what to expect. If I hear nothing form you for what seems like a long time I'll PM you but otherwise I'll figure you've lost interest.

I play only females since I've tried males and discover it's something I need to work on dreadfully if I ever want to be good at it. I prefer to only play one role in One on Ones but have experience playing multiple roles so it's not strictly out of the question but I prefer not to unless there is a stunningly good reason.

Please read my Ons and Offs thread, it will give you an idea of my limits and boundaries because despite what my screen name may lead you to believe there are some things I do not care to do, that just don't interest me or flat out gross me out so please take a peek at that thread so you know some of my boundaries. 

If your interested in one of these stories please fill out a basic bio and Pm it to me.
Bio Outline
Code: [Select]
[floatleft]Your pic here[/floatleft][b]Name:[/b](john is generic pick whatever you want)
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 05:00:42 PM by LimitlessNikkie »

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2011, 12:02:21 AM »
Archive
This is a complete list of all the games I've been in an am in currently. They are in chronological order oldest at the top moving down to the newest.

One on One Games
One on Ones
Sunny With A Chance of Lust - SilentSeattle
Blood and the Moon - Kaiser Maverick
Darker Spice - zemo8801
Daddy's Girl Comes Home - AtwasAwamps
Show and Tell - Stormrider
Secret cravings - jeff25sweet
Oh Brother - Dragonfly7022003
Nice to meet You Dad - Fulgrim
Getting back to nature - Salamander
Meet your New Daughter - Ferran
The Holiday Party - redryder
Bought and Paid For - ShadowSire
For A Night - Mercurial
Oh Brother - B25Mitch
All in Trade - Scott
Into The Wild - swiggy3000
Meet Your new Daughter - Eeyore
Nice to Meet You, Dad - Eeyore
Oh Brother - Eeyore
Bought and Paid For - TheRomanticPerv
Threes a Crowd - TheRomanticPerv
A Fathers Interest - sesshomaruartist
And Away We Go - Mistress Sarah
Roommates!?! - WingedServant
A Little Extra Credit - catinthehat123
Show and Tell - Gosco
A Little Extra Credit - pete2peg
A Mothers Love - Magical Pen
What Dreams Await - Jack Stalker
Unjust Vengeance - DomShark
Room Mates - NortherQT
Into The Wild - yobo
The Art of Coercion, Graded on Curves - Les Man
Found Her - Google
Uncontrolled Desires - Lenka
The Stripping Teacher - Magical Pen
A Little Extra Credit - BigNRich
My Errant Little Girl - Black Hand
Breaking Rules - majinmaster
Unwanted Attention - DarkRose15
Nice To Meet You Dad - @nthony
Evil Is As Evil Does - Darkcide
For a Chance at Fame - rahatngt
Opposites Attract - Panduhmoanium
Oh Brother - Magical Pen
Taking Advantage - bigdean777
The Wedding Day - GarthMarenghi
One Summer - Giantmutantcrab
War Prisoner - jacobjon
But I Love You - RecklessRapscallion
Till Death Do Us Part - IntensePlayer
The Lost Girl - TexasDM (Active)
Are You My Maker - Josh Arcanum (Active)
A Gentle Mastering - ThePrince (Active)
Hallow City - GermanCake
Love Between Monster Hunters - CH (Active)
The Very Personal Assistant - Assassini (Pending)
Meet Your New Daughter - KTH (Active)
Darker Desire - Furyion (Active)
My Other Half - Proud Geek (Pending)
Graduation - SoulDadda

« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 10:15:07 AM by LimitlessNikkie »

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2011, 03:49:02 AM »
Cravings
What really makes me go mmmm in the moment ;)

My Top Five
My Other Half
Opposites Attract
My Illusive Muse
Sing My Little Bird
Think Again
« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 05:04:16 PM by LimitlessNikkie »

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2012, 06:11:58 PM »
My Stories
A list of ideas I've come up with over my time at this wonderful site. These are not set in stone idea but are meant to inspire. Any of these ideas that appeal to you, can be talked over and tweaked into something fun and unique to for both of us.

Blackmail/Coercion Games

« Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 05:17:31 PM by LimitlessNikkie »

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2012, 02:49:01 PM »
So Close To Freedom...Yet So Far (NC, bondage, D/S)
Sarah was taken from her crack addicted mother when she was too young to remember much besides the gnawing hunger and being afraid the the screams in the next room. She grew up a product of the broken foster care system bouncing from home to home never quite fitting in no where lasting long enough to for real bonds. She was raised around drugs from the other kids who either used to dull the pair or dealt to put money in their pockets, abusive foster parents worn down by hard luck cases who's taken to slapping rather then talking and a never ending stream of violence just from the rough environment that seemed to follow her around.
She'd just turned 16 the birthday celebrated with a single warped yellow candle shoved roughly into a blueberry muffin she bought special at school that day, the holiday remembered by no one but hope flared within her just the same. She was counting the days until she could escape knowing if she just waited a year, just one year she could run away and no one would come looking for her.
She never could have predicted what happened next. She was moved in with a young couple who were fine, they let her do as she pleased happy to get the state checks but it would seem those checks weren't enough. They were drowning in debt and worse then that they'd taken a loan from a shark who was now breathing down their neck demanding payment and now they were desperate. They quietly started selling of their things, taking a loan on their house and car but it was barely enough to cover the interest let alone the principle. Soon desperate eyes fell on Sarah with her young firm body and general lack of morals and a plan started to form. They thought to just prostitution her but there were rumors circulating about young girls being sold for tens of thousands of dollars and a plan started to form in their minds. Soon they were discreetly looking for buyers for the girl planning to tell the world she ran away while selling her to the highest bidder.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 08:10:32 PM by LimitlessNikkie »

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2012, 03:51:45 PM »
]
Meet your new Daughter(NC, D/S, Bondage)
John married Sarah's mom in a whirl wind romance, the kind that blaze to life in an instant and blinds you to everything else. He'd never met Sarah and only heard vague stories told reluctantly by his new wife. All you knew of her was she was tucked away in an all girls boarding school across the country on the east coast and that the relationship between Sarah and he mother seemed strained at best. Samantha left you with the impression of a studious young woman of poise with a cool nature, one a goal oriented woman like Samantha could be proud of. You were in for a bit of a surprise.

Sarah came home for summer break wearing a dress so short her mother choked seeing her get out of the cab. From the sway of her hips to the smirk playing on her full red lips sex oozed off of her thick and potent, like a pheromone in the very air itself. No one was safe from her teasing, seductive nature, not even John. In fact she seemed to target him just for the fun of it. An unexpected business trip would provide the first time John and Sarah would be alone together. With her constant flirting and obvious interest will John's vows to her mother be enough to keep him from satisfying his desire for the sex pot or will Sarah enjoy the indulgence of yet another married man this one all the more special for being her mothers husband.[/s]
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 01:11:17 AM by LimitlessNikkie »

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2012, 03:52:20 PM »
Nice to meet you Dad (Incest, D/S, Bondage, NC)
John married young just out of college to his high school sweet heart but as his career sky rocketed so did his sexual appetite and he found himself more often then not in the company of woman other then his wife. After several years John and his wife divorce. She took his infant daughter Sarah and left for the sunny coast of California. John never made any effort to get to know his daughter. A few card maybe a letter or two but he never visited and she faded from his mind. a distant memory of a mistake far in the past. He never expected her to reenter his life but she did. 

Sarah was 17 when her mom died of a tragic unexpected accident that left her with no family and no where to turn but the father she'd never met. She was reluctant but in the end called him and made arrangements to live with him for a year to 18 months until she could go to college. John never expected Sarah to look like a younger version of his first love, bursting with life and innocents, a walking temptation that soon was haunting his dreams and distracting him from his daily life as she made herself comfortable in his house. With few fatherly feelings would his desire for her overrule the moral qualms that held him back?[/s]
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 01:12:58 AM by LimitlessNikkie »

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2012, 03:52:58 PM »
Your Not Going Anywhere(Bondage, D/S, possible NC)
Sarah and John were the classic high school couple. She was the Head Cheerleader and he the quarter back and save for a few dramatic breakups they stayed a pair through the whole of high school. Sarah was comfortable with John but not in love with him though she might parrot the words and act as if she was.
The summer before college was drawing to a close and she was bored with her life in a small town and with John. With opportunity shining on the horizon she broke up with John with every intention of exploring the opportunities the future offered. John wasn't so agreeable. As far as he was concerned Sarah was his. They'd started going out when she was nothing more then a pretty freshman and kept her close while she flourished and he loathed to give her up now that she was a fully grown, strong smart sexy woman who inspired envy where ever she went. He followed her to school and was determined to keep her by any means necessary.

« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 08:39:06 PM by LimitlessNikkie »

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2012, 03:53:28 PM »
Oh Brother (Insest, Bondage, D/S)
Sarah and John's family life was anything but normal. No they grew up in a home that practiced incest in the open and with startling regularity. Dad was an aggressive Dom who trained each of his daughter and groomed his only son to be just as he was. where he regularly used his two older daughter he didn't touch Sarah the baby of the family. Sarah was groomed and trained for a very specific reason her virginity was to be a gift to her brother on his 20th birthday and she was to be his until John decided other wise.
The fateful day had arrived. John turned 20 and was taken to a lavish hotel where his 16 year old sister waited for him, a willing and eager slave who wanted nothing more then to serve him and make her father and new master proud of her.[/s]
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 01:03:49 AM by LimitlessNikkie »

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2012, 03:53:57 PM »
Show and Tell(consensual)
Friends since they were old enough to talk John and Sarah were raised together each others only friend in a world that was strictly controlled by a pair of very religious mothers who feared the taint of the outside world touching the innocents of their children. At ten years old John's father had had enough and divorced his mother taking his son with him and Sarah was left behind, alone save the company of her mother and her invisible cage.
John was raised normally after the until at 18 John came back to go to college to find his old friend Sarah had grown from a tom boyish playful free spirited girl into a poised young beauty dulled by her constricted existence. She reacted to your arrival as if it was the best thing that could have happened. With hugs, smiles and excited giggles. She was full of question and through John would discover a whole new world and something inside her she never knew was possible.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 08:41:08 PM by LimitlessNikkie »

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2012, 03:54:27 PM »
Bought and Paid For(NC, Bondage, D/S)
Sarah's parents were a hard luck case. nothing ever seemed to work out for them. In fact it seemed everything that could go wrong did. They were hanging on by their fingernails fighting to keep their home and were slowly failing. John had been friends with Sarah's parents since college but unlike then had been blessed with exceptional luck, his company taking off and making him a very wealthy man.
As Sarah bloomed John found himself more and more drawn to the young vibrant girl. She was smart and funny and had a sexual appeal that was undeniable. A business man by nature and seeing an opportunity he took it offering his friends a deal they couldn't deny. Enough money to keep them comfortably for the rest of their lives if they live modestly for their 17 year old daughter. They took the offer with out questions, they knew what they were doing even if it wasn't ever quiet put into words. In just a weeks time John had young Sarah living under his roof with signed adoption papers making her completely his.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 04:38:42 PM by LimitlessNikkie »

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2012, 03:55:01 PM »
For a Night(Bondage, D/S)
Sarah was a club slave and a talented one at that. Young and nubile at 19 years old she was one of the few who took real pleasure in her work. Even with a scholarship offer she chose to make a living off her body finding more joy serving a master then she ever would in a socially acceptable job. John had been using Sarah for just about a year when John's possessive streak starts to show through.
He hadn't booked her but had come to the club anyway only to find her publicly servicing another man. It shouldn't have been a surprise but it still sparked a change in him. John started to become rougher with her as his anger coiled around him. Jealously fueled him until he could barely stand to see her talking to another man. Just how far will jealousy drive him?
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 08:44:23 PM by LimitlessNikkie »

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2012, 03:55:34 PM »
]
All in Trade(Bondage, D/S)
An heiress with a habit, no surprise there. The surprise came when she was busted for possession and the problem didn't go away. Sarah's dad had had enough. Sarah was a mess partying all the time the scandal of the day her image splashed across magazines as they proclaimed her sorted tales. The publicity was bad for his company so he let the law have her.
The law gave her 90 days in rehab and so there she was stuck. But she had no intentions of following by the rules or getting clean, she like so many didn't see the problem with her addiction. She was lucky enough to meet John an employee who happened to be willing to trade. He made a habit out of exploiting the pretty new girls habits in exchange for their vice and Sarah was more then willing to comply for a line of white powder. (This can continue after she gets out of rehab with her becoming a strawberry)
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 08:47:36 PM by LimitlessNikkie »

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2012, 03:56:08 PM »
Into The Wild(consensual)
The wilds of the world have been shrinking but there are still places where people can get lost and never be seen again. But explores are far too inquisitive, finding things that sometimes should be left alone.
Sarah has been lost to the wilds of the rain forest at 7. A young explores daughter with nothing but a few things shoved in a travel back pack and what she was wearing. They searched for just over a year for her but nothing was ever found of her and she was soon just another person claimed by the forest.
It's ten years later John came to finish the work her father never did and find something no one would have imagined possible.
(This was inspired by Tarzan and I want to keep some of the same themes, with a language barrier, and her having a very skittish nature, this will be a very long and likely slow RP)[/s]
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 01:04:27 AM by LimitlessNikkie »

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2012, 03:56:42 PM »
Sing my little bird(Bondage, NC)
Sarah was raised on the road to stardom. At a young age her parents discovered her natural talent for music, singing in particular and wasted no time in grooming her for a life in the spot light. She started off at the Mickey mouse club and from there worked diligently. She first made waves as a tween pop star the morphed into a young sex pot and by the time she was 19 had a career that was soaring into the stratosphere not based so much on her music but on her image and sexual appeal.
She was coddled and though in many ways exposed much more then any other young girl her age she'd never been out of the care of at least three watchful people. Aside from scandals carefully planned by her manager she wasn't as wild as many of her competition. She was very blunt though seeking attention thinking it would take her further then high quality music. She was extremely talented with perfect pitch and an opera trained voice that fell into disuse as she sold her image paired with pop songs that were ultimately forgettable.
John was obsessed having followed her career since it's start at the age of 14. Weather he was obsessed with her image or thought himself in love with her or was trying to save her from her destructive path was unclear but what was was his action. A carefully planned and perfectly executed kidnapping that had her trapped in his possession.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 08:49:12 PM by LimitlessNikkie »

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2012, 03:57:11 PM »
One Summer(Consensual)
John never expected to find himself in any place as remote as Platina. A company mandated vacation to a resort in the northern reaches of California lead him to Wild R Horse Ranch. A city kid who'd never so much as tried to ride a horse suddenly found himself surrounded by a sea of denim, cowboy hats and boots. John like the rest of the management team press ganged into coming had an itinerary they had to follow and his included lessons for horseback riding that would lead to him meeting Sarah.
Sarah grew up around horses her step father having worked at the resort before her and she'd literally grown up 200 yards away from the stables that had been like her play ground. When she learned of the group of men she'd been assigned to teach to ride she wasn't particularly pleased but her opinion changed quickly when natural chemistry sparks between her and the city slicker John.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 08:29:30 PM by LimitlessNikkie »

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2012, 03:57:41 PM »
Roommates
If leaving home wasn't hard enough moving in with someone completely new kind puts a cherry on top of this whole process. Sarah moved in thinking it would be no big deal to have to share space with a stranger but when sparks fly she find things can become very difficult very quickly.
Jealousy and desire make her second guess her every step. Unknowing that the future is mutual how long can two people tip toe around each other, sharing secrets and intimate space without letting their mutual attraction take over, and once more what will happen once it does?(I don't do many where I'll accept girls but this is one of them, the room mate can be either a guy or a girl)
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 08:53:12 PM by LimitlessNikkie »

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2012, 03:58:09 PM »
Push and Pull(Consensual)
Sarah's life revolved around her career. She was a gymnast on the track to go to the Olympics, she swore nothing would distract her. She was focused, determined, but then tragedy struck. Her coach an older man died suddenly and her whole world narrowed. Suddenly she was scrambling to repair the damage before she got passed over for the national team.
She found a place in a new gym but with it's own complication. It was coed. She'd never been around boys never had to fight the temptation they represented and as new girl on the block she was getting alot of attention. John was a guy from her gym older by a few years who liked to play fast and loose with the rules and was attracted to Sarah. Almost from the moment she arrive he persuade her even more intrigued by the resistance Sarah put up.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 08:55:44 PM by LimitlessNikkie »

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2012, 03:58:46 PM »
And Away We Go(Consensual)
Sarah and John had been best friends for what felt like forever. Sarah was always John's expert opinion on girls and he was always her knight when the world let her down, there to comfort her at every turn. School was coming to a close and they'd both gotten accepted into different colleges Sarah going out of state while John staying local.
Sarah always one with a taste for adventure couldn't let there last summer together go to waste and suggested a road trip. Wither constant pleading and puppy dog eyes she convinced John to go and from there things bloomed between them. With only each other for company they'd find in each other what had always been lacking in their relationships with other people. (This is a story revolving around the evolution between friends to lovers)
« Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 06:35:59 PM by LimitlessNikkie »

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2012, 03:59:13 PM »
Come What May(Bondage, NC? D/S)
Sarah was 17 and only had one asset her beauty. With no parents and two young siblings she worked herself to the bone, dropping out of school to try to take care of them. But each month got harder and harder and it seemed life was determined to see her fail. It seemed no matter how hard she worked or what she did it was never enough to keep them safe.
It was a coworker a girl who had taken Sarah with her a few time as she hooked that told her about an underground slave trade where you could sell yourself for a set number of years to a man for 'training' and be free once the time frame was up. Sarah said she wasn't interested but the thought lingered in the back of her mind and when the landlord served them an eviction notice she decided enough was enough.
In the next week she made plans and found family willing to take the boys in for her with compensation and then she sought out her friend who took her to the slave trade. The man acted unimpressed with her but was far from it. For all her hard life it didn't show on her face, she had an easy smile and laughing eyes that told of an innocence she'd long ago lost.
He bought her outright for 5 years and with that money she secured her brothers future and much to her surprise then set her on the block selling her in turn to a notorious Dom named John who found her looks appealing and fresh.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 08:59:22 PM by LimitlessNikkie »

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2012, 03:59:45 PM »
Captured Abroad(NC, Bondage)
Sarah it seemed was born with wonder lust always dreaming about the world just over the horizon. It didn't matter how many vacations her family took or how often she got to travel it was never enough for her. At 18 when she finally came into her trust fund she took off without a moments hesitation.
Everyone was worried about her. Sarah was naive and truly believed that people were good at heart. She refused to see the world as a dangerous place. At 19 years old she made her way to a dangerous segment of Russia on her way to moscow. There was were her luck turned sour. She met a man who kidnapped her and in what seemed like whirled wild of activity she was sold off to a man who she'd only seen through a fog of drugs to be kept as a sex slave for his amusement.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 09:01:02 PM by LimitlessNikkie »

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2012, 04:00:13 PM »
What Dreams Await (consensual, D/S, bondage)
Just how far will you go to get what you want, for Sarah it was as far as you asked. Sarah was a budding talent with a burning desire to leave her mark on the world. She was desperate to see her name in lights to mean something in a world where so often a persons life is forgotten after their death.
She was beautiful had a sunny personality and was talented but so were thousands of other girls who wanted the same parts she was going after. She met John by chance, a well connected agent who could rocket propel her to the top but his prices were steep. He didn't want her money but her body though she'd yet to discover that fact.
Sarah was thrilled John seemed interested in her and signed with him without even reading the contract binding herself to him indefinitely and without even knowing it agreeing to the price he'd neglected to tell her about until after the ink on the documents had dried.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 09:01:48 PM by LimitlessNikkie »

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2012, 04:00:47 PM »
Coming of Age(M/F/F, Insest, D/S, light bondage)
Sarah never knew much about her parents beside what every kid knows, they work, their past, some of their interests. She had no idea her Dad was an extream dominate who'd been watching his little girl for years. Interest in her blooming with each passing year as Sarah made the transition from awkward and unsure to graceful and beautiful. Mom and Dad have a healthy dominate submissive relationship, but Dads desire for his little girl who's not so little anymore had put strain on that.
Mom was the one to suggests bringing Sarah into their bed room games hoping to please her husband and master. Sarah's parents struck one night when she came home slightly drunk from a party very late waking them as she tried to sneak into the house. They promised punishment but she laughed it off imagining grounding rather then the hand cuffs and paddling her father had in mind. (looking for the mom and dad roles)
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 09:04:38 PM by LimitlessNikkie »

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2012, 04:01:19 PM »
Torment and Temptation(Consensual, M/F or M/F/F, Bondage)
Sarah had been away on vacation and ended up coming home early. She hadn't considered call but in hind sight figured she should have. Walking into the apartment she shared with her room mate she found her friend bound on the floor with her ass in the air and her boyfriend a man Sarah had never met behind her his finger pushing in and out of her room mates body a paddle held loosely in his free hand. Her room mates ass was a bright red telling clearly that the paddle had been used and both seemed to be extremely pleased.
Sarah was mortified she mumbled something approaching an apology and ran but from that night on nothing was ever quiet the same. the boyfriend John seemed to be around all the time looking at her in ways that left her excited and bothered. It didn't help that of late the image she'd seen had played a heavy role in her fantasies. She couldn't get the notion of being paddled out of her mind. one night with Sarah her room mate and John all drinking Sarah's room mate would pass out early and lowered inhibitions would lead to a very enlightening evening for Sarah.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 09:06:02 PM by LimitlessNikkie »