You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2016, 02:06:51 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Jean Grey School For Higher Learning ~ 2037  (Read 5243 times)

Offline Strifesblaze7

Re: The Jean Grey School For Higher Learning ~ 2037
« Reply #125 on: June 16, 2013, 05:46:27 PM »
Well I would guess if everyone was in agreement on it it would be allowed. Seems like a cool twist.

Offline Snickerz

« Reply #126 on: June 16, 2013, 05:47:39 PM »
Well I would guess if everyone was in agreement on it it would be allowed. Seems like a cool twist.

Would take a bit of work, though, but yeah, would be kinda cool.

Offline CurvyKitten

• Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: Trust your heart if the seas catch fire, live by love though the stars walk backward.
  • Sex is a part of nature. I go along with nature.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #127 on: June 16, 2013, 05:51:42 PM »
Heck I am all for the half siblings thing, gives a built in BG link which is always awesome. I'm game for it if Ember and Snickerz is for it. :)

Offline Snickerz

« Reply #128 on: June 16, 2013, 05:54:32 PM »
Heck I am all for the half siblings thing, gives a built in BG link which is always awesome. I'm game for it if Ember and Snickerz is for it. :)

haha, I can see if Ember is on... I'm going to be your sister on your mother's side and she'll be your sister on your father's side.

Offline Strifesblaze7

« Reply #129 on: June 16, 2013, 05:57:13 PM »
That should be a fun twist to throw in.

Offline Snickerz

« Reply #130 on: June 16, 2013, 05:58:25 PM »
That should be a fun twist to throw in.

Well we'd have to work on ages, at least mine and Curvy's so our mother isn't pregnant with us both at the same time. lol.

Offline Ember Star

« Reply #131 on: June 16, 2013, 05:58:56 PM »
As long as Prim approves, I'm okay with it.

Offline RockSalt

« Reply #132 on: June 16, 2013, 06:08:36 PM »
Hooray! Everything worked out then! :3

Offline Ember Star

« Reply #133 on: June 16, 2013, 06:10:46 PM »
Hooray! Everything worked out then! :3
We don't have his approval yet, LOL.

Offline Strifesblaze7

« Reply #134 on: June 16, 2013, 06:12:13 PM »
twins from different dads, O_O naughty chick.

Online PrimarchTopic starter

« Reply #135 on: June 16, 2013, 07:49:32 PM »
vin26m: Bruin looks fine for the most part, but the scope of his intellect and potential of his martial arts is a touch over the top to say the least, especially as he's still only about half the age of characters like his Dad as he appears in the comics now.

Strifesblaze7: No, lets just stick with inherited powers over adding stuff on.

Ember/Curvy: If people want to share parents I'm perfectly happy with it.

Offline Strifesblaze7

« Reply #136 on: June 16, 2013, 07:55:24 PM »
Final I think

Name: Jacque Remy Lebeau
Positon: X-Man? Student
Family: Parents are Rogue and Gambit. Family unknown.
Birthplace : New Orleans
Appearance: http://slodive.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/medium-hairstyles-for-men/the-look.jpg that is his appearance. This next link is hair color only. http://fashionablymale.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/tumblr_ll72tijedg1qjeehbo1_500.jpg
Powers: Kinetic Energy, it is similar to Gambits ability though his power is largely untapped. He is able to make a midsize car explode. Increased Speed and reflexes. Both of theses are superior to human by a decent amount but lesser than a mutant who has it as a main ability.
Skills: Lock picking. He was trained by his father but he is only intermediate compared to his father. projectile throwing, he excels at this and he is able to chrfe what he throws with exploding energy. martial arts, mainly Muay Thai, which he is very skilled at and a bit lesser in his abilities are American Kickboxing and jujitsu. He is also a swordfighter of decent ability.
Bio: Born to Gambit and Rogue he had a happy child hood, as he grew his father trained him to one day be apart of the X-Men when the realized he had powers. He is a friendly young man who enjoys meeting people. He has a bit of his fathers accent and acts a but like him but overall he is a calm young man who has a fiery temper like his mother.

Ons: He is very open, ask him.
Offs: Gore, vore, toilet play, being truly submissive

Offline Ember Star

« Reply #137 on: June 16, 2013, 07:56:25 PM »
okay.  Thanks.

Well, then, Snickers and Curvy, I'll let y'all work out how old your characters are and the parenting situation, and then I can work around y'alls profiles since I haven't started yet

Offline Snickerz

« Reply #138 on: June 16, 2013, 08:03:21 PM »
vin26m: Bruin looks fine for the most part, but the scope of his intellect and potential of his martial arts is a touch over the top to say the least, especially as he's still only about half the age of characters like his Dad as he appears in the comics now.

Strifesblaze7: No, lets just stick with inherited powers over adding stuff on.

Ember/Curvy: If people want to share parents I'm perfectly happy with it.

Ok, just to make sure you know the complication with that one... Curvy and I would be sharing a mother, and Curvy and Ember would be sharing a father. You're still good with that yes?

Offline CurvyKitten

• Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: Trust your heart if the seas catch fire, live by love though the stars walk backward.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #139 on: June 16, 2013, 08:10:17 PM »
Well do to her powers I can make Runa as old as need be really. Well with taking Ororo's age into consideration of course. So I am ok with being the oldest or whatever we need really. :)

Offline CurvyKitten

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #140 on: June 16, 2013, 08:11:53 PM »
On a side note, this is Runa. I never really found a RL picture that I thought fit her.

Offline Snickerz

« Reply #141 on: June 16, 2013, 08:13:56 PM »
Well do to her powers I can make Runa as old as need be really. Well with taking Ororo's age into consideration of course. So I am ok with being the oldest or whatever we need really. :)

Ok... Ember, what do you have worked out with your character? I mean I have my entire profile but I can change things... Katania is 21

Offline Snickerz

« Reply #142 on: June 16, 2013, 08:14:43 PM »
On a side note, this is Runa. I never really found a RL picture that I thought fit her.

I love that picture!

Offline Ember Star

« Reply #143 on: June 16, 2013, 08:16:37 PM »
Ok... Ember, what do you have worked out with your character? I mean I have my entire profile but I can change things... Katania is 21
a have a little bit of outlay with her childhood worked out in my mind. But other than that, I'll just he to see when I start writing.

Offline CurvyKitten

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #144 on: June 16, 2013, 08:16:53 PM »
I guess we have to work out a few things, do they know they are siblings? Are your current parents still together? If so then I should make Runa the oldest as something that happened before they current relationships.

I love that picture!
Thank you!  Like I said I have had this character in wait for some time now. I hope people like her bunches hehe even if she is a bit of a handful.

Offline Snickerz

« Reply #145 on: June 16, 2013, 08:21:51 PM »
I guess we have to work out a few things, do they know they are siblings? Are your current parents still together? If so then I should make Runa the oldest as something that happened before they current relationships.
Thank you!  Like I said I have had this character in wait for some time now. I hope people like her bunches hehe even if she is a bit of a handful.

Yeah, Kat's parents are currently together.
Far as us knowing about each other, you should know at least one of us, possibly both of us, because you'd have to live with one of your parents, at least until a certain age, so unless there was a huge age gap in there. You know what I mean?

Offline RockSalt

« Reply #146 on: June 16, 2013, 08:27:47 PM »

I thought the oldest a kid of canons could be was 19 : o

Offline Snickerz

« Reply #147 on: June 16, 2013, 08:29:38 PM »

*shrugs*
He has seen and approved my profile.

Offline Ember Star

« Reply #148 on: June 16, 2013, 08:34:37 PM »
24, because it's 25 years in the future.

Offline RockSalt

« Reply #149 on: June 16, 2013, 08:38:28 PM »
Oh, that makes sense, I don't remember where I thought I read 19 was the number XD