Within the Vault of the Warrior…
“No!” Handsome Jack screams in outrage as the Warrior, giving one last roar, falls to the ground, dead. “This can’t be happening. This can’t be happening
!” he cries. As the barrier around Lilith and Jack dissolves, he turns to face you, the anger in his eyes plain as day.
“No, no, no… I can’t die like this… not when I’m so close… and not at the hands of a filthy ban-
“*bang*. With this one bullet, Jack, like the Warrior before him, falls lifelessly to the ground. Lilith, exhausted but clearly relieved, flashes you a small but weary smile.
“It’s finally over… Good going, Vault Hunter. You… are a badass. Now… we just gotta get rid of that key.” As you approach the key, a thought occurs to Lilith, so she stops you. “Wait a sec – let me. You don’t wanna touch this thing right now, trust me.” Crouching to grab the key, she murmurs ”If I never see this key again, it’ll be too soon…It’s been fun, you alien piece of shi-”
Lilith is interrupted by a sudden beam of light that bursts from the key, startling everyone present. The light expands to what appears to be a solar system, with one planet marked by the symbol of the Vault. Before anyone can get a word in, multiple solar systems appear, each with their own Vault-marked planets. Mordecai and Brick, who arrived as Lilith went for the Vault key, appear just as shocked. Brick is the first to speak.
“What the – are those Vaults
?” Mordecai chuckles.
“You know what that means…” Lilith gives her own chuckle.
“Yeah, no rest for the wicked
Borderlands 3: Andromeda
I'm a big fan of the Borderlands series, and I've been tossing around this idea for a while, so I figured I would share it and see how many people were interested. The general idea is that:
- This will be taking place on Andromeda, another planet with a Vault. I haven't worked out any specifics just yet.
- Like the other BL games, this will have a four-player "Vault-Hunter" scheme, although we don't have to use the already existing classes.
- Those four characters don't have to be the only players: people can (if they want) suggest character roles they'd like to try out (i.e.: a "Zed" or "Marcus"), especially if your interested but have less free time to work with.
- I'm still thinking about how I want battles to work, but I'm completely open to any ideas.
- I'd like this to be as fun and quirky as the games themselves: be creative!
If you want to help me shape the game/world, I'm open to suggestions. Let me know what you think!