co-author

Started by DuhMan, November 26, 2011, 08:55:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DuhMan

I'm looking for someone to fix up a fic I roleplayed with another guy but I'm not sure where to ask.

Cecilia

You might look over in the literary discussion forum.  Are you looking for an editor for publication?  Those services usually come at a per word price. 

Haibane

How long is it? I quite enjoy reviewing and suggesting changes to written works. You can PM me, though it depends how long it is and how much "fixing up" would be needed as to whether I have the time.

lollipop

I have a question, though, isn't it frowned up (since this was an RP with someone else) to edit and change their part of the writing without their permission (even if they've given it in this case, I'm just curious in general)?

Haibane

I'm presuming the RP was played somewhere other than Elliquiy and that the editing is for private enjoyment and not to be uploaded anywhere in public.

lollipop

Quote from: Haibane on November 26, 2011, 02:10:13 PM
I'm presuming the RP was played somewhere other than Elliquiy and that the editing is for private enjoyment and not to be uploaded anywhere in public.

That doesn't answer my question. I know I wouldn't want anyone editing my writing (from anywhere) without my permission for whatever reason they were doing it.

Autumn Sativus

It would still be in your best interest to ask, since it is his work.
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~