You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 04:19:37 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: co-author  (Read 699 times)

Offline DuhManTopic starter

co-author
« on: November 26, 2011, 08:55:11 AM »
I'm looking for someone to fix up a fic I roleplayed with another guy but I'm not sure where to ask.

Offline Cecilia

Re: co-author
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2011, 09:18:25 AM »
You might look over in the literary discussion forum.  Are you looking for an editor for publication?  Those services usually come at a per word price. 

Offline Haibane

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2011, 12:56:50 PM »
How long is it? I quite enjoy reviewing and suggesting changes to written works. You can PM me, though it depends how long it is and how much "fixing up" would be needed as to whether I have the time.

Offline lollipop

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2011, 01:51:32 PM »
I have a question, though, isn't it frowned up (since this was an RP with someone else) to edit and change their part of the writing without their permission (even if they've given it in this case, I'm just curious in general)?

Offline Haibane

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2011, 02:10:13 PM »
I'm presuming the RP was played somewhere other than Elliquiy and that the editing is for private enjoyment and not to be uploaded anywhere in public.

Offline lollipop

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2011, 03:02:38 PM »
I'm presuming the RP was played somewhere other than Elliquiy and that the editing is for private enjoyment and not to be uploaded anywhere in public.

That doesn't answer my question. I know I wouldn't want anyone editing my writing (from anywhere) without my permission for whatever reason they were doing it.

Offline Saffron

• ღ Your Designer Drug ღ Myobi's Hither and Thither Girl ღ
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: ღ I would have you, right here on this desk, until you begged for mercy twice. ღ
  • ღ Twice. ღ
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2011, 04:21:03 PM »
It would still be in your best interest to ask, since it is his work.