Break Up With the Person Above You! II

Started by Ariel, June 12, 2019, 03:27:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ariel

Just like last time... break up with the user above you :P
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

Phantomhive

Yea I'm sorry Ariel but I must break up with you.
You see I only love men now and well... You're not.

Sorry not sorry.

Phantomhive
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Rabbit

I've finally accepted that you'll only ever love men. And though I'll always be in love with your abs, we are over.

Phantomhive

So sorry those rabbit ears just don't do it for me. We're over.
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Merry Gentry

hey Phantomhive... I don't feel like I know who you are... sorry, gotta go!
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

clonkertink

Merry, I’m sorry. But you need to look in somethig other than a mirror.

Merry Gentry

Clonk... you know we have fun... you know I adore you... the machines however, constantly chirping and whirring... I need my sleep!
You've already said that they are staying, so I guess I'm going.  Later babe
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Amarissa

Merry it just feels like I can never understand you. We need to break up.

clonkertink

Amarissa, I'm sorry. But you just have too many a's in your name.

Amarissa

Clonkertink I hate to do this but I just can't see myself with someone whose name I can't pronounce

clonkertink

It's probably for the best, Amarissa. I need someone who can see me for the onomatopoeia that I really am.

Amarissa

I understand you're an onomatopoeia and you're a nice guy but I think we rushed things too fast

Merry Gentry

Dearest Amarissa... or Rissa... as I love to call you.  I just feel like we took things WAY to fast and I don't really know the real you?
Maybe a little distance will help.   See ya!

Amarissa

Merry you were always so distant even when I was right next to you. It's for the best to make that distance a reality

clonkertink

Amarissa, I enjoyed watching you go through your approval process, but now that you're approved, what excitement remains? I need to move on to another mystery.

Amarissa

Oh Clonkertink I never felt that you loved me for me but instead only for what I was going though. It's time to move on and meet new people

Merry Gentry

It's really not you... it's me! 
You need some one in your life that will take care of you, and that is really not me!
sorry babe...

Amarissa

Oh Merry I need someone who can accept my flaws and my love.. I hope you can find someone better suited to your love

clonkertink

Amarissa, you've always been good to me, but ever since you got rid of your avatar I just don't know who I'm looking at anymore. I'm sorry, but it's over.

Rabbit

My new lover pointed out that I'm not good enough for you as he was helping me to move my stuff onto his yacht. We sail to Greece for the Epidaurus Festival in the morning. While I am technically breaking up with you, please don't move anyone else in. I need a place to crash when I get back from Athens.

Merry Gentry

Rabbit darling... you're always off here, and there.. you're never with me and you never take me anywhere fun!
I want to travel too, I want to see the world!  I guess I'm just not going to see it with you!

Phantomhive

Tho the sessions were great
You returned always so late.
Now its up for debate.
And now this is your fate.

Seeing as the house is mine the following occurs.
-The locks have been changed
-Your belongings are in the garage
-But Im keeping everything else.

Amarissa

You always have a habit of making me uncomfortable and I'm tired of it. Just cause we fight does not mean I want abs and tea! I just can't deal with it anymore

clonkertink

Amarissa, I'm sorry. But I just won't fit in that pokeball. You have to stop trying. This isn't working.

Amarissa

I just wish you'd try a little harder it's a lot bigger than you think! But you're always making excuses like I'm not enough for you