Silent Hill: Isolation (Psychological Horror, puzzle solving) - always open!

Started by Remiel, June 14, 2017, 01:05:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CandyLips

Quote from: Remiel on June 15, 2017, 02:29:12 PM
Everybody, please welcome Kate Brennan to the party.

On a side note, although I typically don't like to use stylized/painted/drawn images for the character photo (just a personal preference thing--the theme of Silent Hill is, after all, gritty reality), I feel like Kate's is photorealistic enough to pass muster.
Thanks! ^_^

Remiel

Loving the character submissions so far.

I'd never thought I'd say this, but I need more males.

Where's my mens at?

Chreestafer

Got home moments ago, going to shower and then continue on :)
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Lockepick

I'm here! Though not sure if gays count for your ratios.

CS is coming soon -- but I don't expect you to wait around!
Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

blue bunny sparkle

Quote from: Remiel on June 15, 2017, 04:45:37 PM
Loving the character submissions so far.

I'd never thought I'd say this, but I need more males.

Where's my mens at?

I'm making a MAN! whoot!

CandyLips

Lady Sakura

I am so excited for this game! Like hardcore!

Martee

I'd totally go gay for Captain Li Shang.

CS sent!  And if necessary I can rework it to a male character, just say the word.

That word is, of course, lugubrious.

Status as of March 5th: In like a lion - only one response outstanding

Remiel

Everybody, please welcome Caroline Becker and Natasha Valentine as our latest victims.  Don't worry, mens are coming!

Also, in other news, based on what you all have told me in your Dark Secrets, I already have my first two monsters sketched out.  Mwahahahahaha.   >:)

Remiel

Also, so that makes four characters already (Gnothi, Candy, Bride, Sakura), and with the addition of Mellific, Martee, blue bunny sparkle, Chreestafer, and lockepick (I need your character submission, locke!) that brings us to nine.
I can maybe squeeze in one more, if somebody is really really interested and willing to commit.

What I'm planning to do is to split the characters into two groups.   Based on Aysande's Walking Dead model, one group will have a faster response rate (3-5 days) and the other a slower rate (one week, more or less).    The two groups may or may not encounter each other at some point down the road; I'll have to see how things go.

My question is: who would want to be in the faster group and who would want to be in the slower one?

Lustful Bride

Quote from: Remiel on June 16, 2017, 04:22:25 PM

My question is: who would want to be in the faster group and who would want to be in the slower one?

I am personally fine with either group myself :/ whichever one needs to be balanced out.

Remiel

Also also, I'm fully planning on losing some people to attrition and designing this game with that in mind.   That is, some people will drop out, and others will jump in to take their place.  So if you're a Silent Hill fan, but not one of those people I mentioned, feel free to PM me with your character concept anyway!  I may tap you to jump in at a future time!

Mellific

I don't have a preference for group placement, either. Just figured I would mention it now, before I forget.

O/O | A/A | MM

Remiel

Quote from: Lustful Bride on June 16, 2017, 04:24:27 PM
I am personally fine with either group myself :/ whichever one needs to be balanced out.

Quote from: Mellific on June 16, 2017, 04:31:43 PM
I don't have a preference for group placement, either. Just figured I would mention it now, before I forget.

So what you're saying is you're giving me the power to sort you as I see fit?
Oh, you poor, poor fools.  :P

Lady Sakura

Lockepick

I'll get my sheet done tonight! Didn't realize I was lagging behind.  I already have it done in my head,  just need to put it to page. 

As slow as I've been with my sheet, I'd like to be in the fast group. 
Like what you see? I am currently looking for new plots!

Detailed List of O/Os and Plot Seeds

All of my image links were previously photobucket and broken -- I'm fixing them as I use the avatars again, or for current games. Please let me know if there is something that needs updating!

Mellific

Quote from: Remiel on June 16, 2017, 04:34:35 PM
So what you're saying is you're giving me the power to sort you as I see fit?
Oh, you poor, poor fools.  :P

What's a little more power for the already all-powerful GM, right?  O:)

O/O | A/A | MM

Remiel

One final thing:  for those of you wondering why I'm posting all the characters myself, the answer is simple--because it gives me the ability for more mindfuckery.

I mean, how awesome would it be if, one day, you glanced at the Cast of Characters thread and discovered that all of the profile pictures had been replaced by pictures of bodybags?

I'm just sayin'.

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Remiel on June 16, 2017, 05:06:17 PM
One final thing:  for those of you wondering why I'm posting all the characters myself, the answer is simple--because it gives me the ability for more mindfuckery.

I mean, how awesome would it be if, one day, you glanced at the Cast of Characters thread and discovered that all of the profile pictures had been replaced by pictures of bodybags?

I'm just sayin'.

That's...  Pretty fucking awesome.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Lady Sakura

Lustful Bride

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on June 16, 2017, 05:29:51 PM
That's...  Pretty fucking awesome.

Quote from: Lady Sakura on June 16, 2017, 05:31:15 PM
+1

That, is Silent Hill. ^_^

Out of curiosity, when will we get an OOC thread?

Lady Sakura

I already have my silent Hill music play list for writing.

😃

Remiel

Quote from: Lustful Bride on June 16, 2017, 05:39:52 PM
Out of curiosity, when will we get an OOC thread?

When the game starts.  Feel free to use this one for now.