You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 09:11:02 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Lustful's Lusty Longings!(Request Thread M/F, F/F)  (Read 4829 times)

Online Lustful BrideTopic starter

• "Logic is for Squares."
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Lustful's Lusty Longings!(Request Thread M/F, F/F)
« on: August 20, 2015, 09:49:16 PM »

Lustful Bride's Lusty Desires!

(Check the Second Post for my Crossover Ideas,

third for my feedback)

So I finally decided to go around and make my own request thread so that I didn't end up taking up more space on the boards here. Below you will find my ideas and cravings, and hopefully you may find something that you like. Please take a look through it and see if any catch your interest.

Be sure to check my Cravings in the second post to see what I am after primarily at the moment.

PM me if you have any interests, questions or comments ;D

Pictures
This here will be where I will place pictures which inspire plot bunnies in me, or perhaps send said plot bunnies bouncing around your own mind, please let me know if they catch your interest.
Welcome Home
Jasper and Pearl <3
A lover's spat
Cat in Suit
Naughty Angel
King Sombra
A Human Fetish (NSFW)
Sister of Battle
Sexy Adeptus Sororitas
sexy Halfling (NSFW)
Huntress
Lord Smaug
Phantasma
Phantasma 2
Wonderful Heresy (NSFW)
Dr. Vahlen
Dr Vahlen escapes Advent
Bath Time (NSFW)
Friendship!
King Asgore
Delicious Goat Dad bod.
Random
Lady Puazi
Tribal Gals
Chasing the White Rabbit
Chasing the Rabbit 2.
Booty Call of Cthulhu (NSFW)
Dieselpunk War
Sexy Pyramid Head
Forbidden Love
Cowgirl
Shield Maiden
Beautiful Girl in a Saree
For the Everlasting Glory of the Federation

Dancer
I got nine lives and six rounds.
Just for you

Zuko and Elsa
I greatly approve of this ship
Government Sanctioned Monster
Aroused!
Sexy Plague Doctor. (NSFW)
Sexy Plague Doctor 2 (NSFW)
Owen and Blue

Sad Yandere?
Stith

Frisk and Asriel
Angel Pearl
Vampire Pearl
Nabooru and Pearl
Nabooru
Oh Mr. Toffee ~<3
I ship them :P

Lieutenant Shimmer
Lieutenant Surge
Gunslinger gal
Commander Shepard and Jr.
M.E. Headcannon
M.E. Headcannon 2
Sunset Devil Vs. Sunset Angel

Excuse me, Sir.

Plots
Welcome to the Plot Garden! All you have to do is reach down and choose one. I will add or remove plots and such as they become whole in my mind or
taken by other eager players. Some may even return if it doesn't work out.

One Night in Seoul (F / F)
One Night in Seoul.

Finally on leave. Thank GOD!.

It's of course an honor to be assigned as a guard at the North/South Korean border crossing station. Ensuring the freedoms and safety of our allies and all that. But It has become more of a ceremonial posting than anything else, but because of that the brass only assigns those who they know can stand the stress of it all and still look Fabulous! But after standing at attention for 10 hours straight, totally silent, in the hot sun, staring over to the other side of that ominous white line painted on the cement, anyone would be exhausted. It's my job specifically not to show how exhausted I get... Or how bored I get, to be as a shield against the North and their aggression. Still, at the very least we aren't alone, and during a break I have a chance to talk to Blair, Sujin and Ji-woo. I'm so glad we met those girls, they always know the best places to go to and I could never ask for a better language teacher than Lil Suji.

I cant wait to get off my shift today, me and Blair are going with the girls tonight! They said they were going to show us the best place to party and drink. After all the bullshit we had to deal with this week thanks to Lil Kim being an asshole, we really need some down time. But its all worth it for a chance to see how cute Suji gets when she drinks. I'll bet she is a lil pogjug. That's "Firecracker" in Korean. Thank you, Suji.

Officer Aldridge has been deployed to the Demilitarized Zone along the infamous 38th parallel between North and South Korea for almost two years now. She enjoys this posting as she gets to experience a new culture, people and language as well as do her part fighting for the freedoms of others. She understands that one needs to support one's friends, and she is all for that. Besides, she could have also gotten a worse posting, like the Arctic Circle. So she has little to no complaints, aside from the mind numbing hours of standing still and staring forward, trying to force all of North Korea to spontaneously combust with her mind. If that day ever comes, she was gonna be a superhero! Maybe Flash-Bang? 

The better part of her posting though is that her friend from Basic, Jessie Blair, is there and she and Blair had made good friends with Sujin and Ji-woo. Their South Korean counterparts. The ROK girls have been more than welcoming and even helped them with their Korean. Their constant hours stuck together has made them forge a real bond of Sistership. They end up spending more time off duty with each other than other members of their own military or units.

Thanks to all of the recent tensions with the North though, the girls haven't had a chance to let their hair down in weeks, even being made to take part in the war games and joint unit training in order to be ready to counter or hold off Northern aggression. But things have been quiet enough lately to return to normal and the plans are already underway for a weekend break. With their Sisters in Arms, Aldridge and Blair decide to go out for a night on the town with Sujin and Ji-woo, enjoying themselves and each other. They head to a local club across from a motel and after a night of drinking, karaoke, and debauchery they make use of that nearby Motel. Booking themselves in for a full night.

Still addled by the buzz of alcohol, the ladies all end up being much more honest and sensual with each other, holding one another's gazes, holding hands. It culminates in a night that each of them will remember, and nothing could erase. So much so that their neighbors in the other rooms actually ended up filing noise complaints on them.

That night of lust, passion and love the four women shared with one another would be a great memory of a better time, one that will give the ladies strength in the harder days to come, as the whole world begins to tear itself apart, as the communist north, run by its insane leader, reignites old tensions and sets ablaze the fires of war. The girls will have only each other to rely upon as their world is turned upside down, and every second death itself stares them in the face. Even in the Trenches that are to come, the bonds that Sujin, Blair, Ji-Woo, and Aldridge have formed, is more unbreakable than titanium.

(This idea is very flexible and we can workout what happens to the girls as some tensions arise again and they must fight off a combined PLA and NK invasion)

Petshop of Horrors. (M/F)

'Within this city there is a place called China town. A mysterious, and exotic place where rare and very valuable commodities are in abundance. At the very center, in the shadow of a shadow, is my pet shop. Why don't you come in? I am sure you will find something you desire.'

Within Los Angeles, there has been an increase in the number of paranormal events and parahumans as well as beasts. So much to that the secretive paranormal agency within the FBI (known as The UIU) has opened up a new hidden Bureau to deal with this. From time to time this leads agents to interact with the pet shop. Owned by a man of Chinese descent, known only as Count-D. (No other Alias is known about him). It seems all paranormal roads inevitably lead back to China Town. While some among the Agency would like to permanently close down that paranormal petshop from Hell, its the sad truth that the creatures coming from it are one of the main reasons they are able to get funding, and they need that funding to counter bigger and more dangerous threats. Too many bleeding hearts wish to shut down the UIU permanently. Not realizing that while some creatures are harmless, most of them, particularly the Undead, actively tend to go out of their way to hunt Humans and if the public learned of them, mass panic would be an understatement. So both groups simply go about their business, trying to avoid the other as much as possible and making the best of it.

The Count knows full well of the UIU and they know of him. Considering the noise the agents always make when arresting and killing beasts, It would have been a surprise if he didn’t know of them. He had first popped up on their radar in the 80s and 90s until him and his entire shop emigrated to Japan, and for a time were the problem of their own Paranormal group, and the UIU were more than happy to leave it like that. However, he has returned again to China town to set up shop. Many called for Count D. to brought in for "Justice", however the mutually beneficial relationship between the agency and the Count tends to stop the two form coming to blows. The Count keeps the monsters coming and the UIU keep the city from burning down so that more monsters can be sold, as well as dealing with the monsters that arrive in LA not by his hand. Not to mention, how the agency doesn't have a clue what he actually is, with photos discovered of him dating all the way back to after the First World War. His power must be off the charts if he is able to wrangle and command so many different beasts and sell them off as pets.

It had been some time since the Count had left his Pet Shop personally. Sure the trip to Japan and then to his homeland of China was a nice change of pace, but there was just something magical about LA that the Count couldn't ignore. Though...without Lieutenant Leon around anymore things were truly boring. The world had moved on without him (as it always did) and the farthest he ever went was a block. But on All Hallows eve, things took an interesting turn. The UIU was conducting one of its usual Halloween Raids. The Vampire population needed a culling and the UIU even planned to go after a nest, and take out an entire Vampire Clan. The Vamps had been feeding on too many tourists and homeless vagrants, to the point it almost made the news.

Among the UIU agents on the raid to the nightclub where the Vampire Lord and his Clan made their home, was a female agent known as a 'Tagger'. Her job had been to investigate rumors myths and legends, and find signs of creatures roaming about. Once she found the vampire's roost she joined in on the raid, eager to have her name in the books of those few at the Agency who took down a Vampire Lord. Only things didn't go as planned. The Vampires knew they were coming and nearly the entire assault team was gunned down. With Agent Abbey Phelps being separated from the others. To make matters worse, her fighting retreat through the nightclub eventually led her accidentally to the VIP room. Where the Lord and his harem were. With only two magazines for her sidearm and no backup, she would live less than a minute before being set upon by the Vampire Lord's Harem.

The Count sensed her life being snuffed out as her body was beaten, bashed and broken like a toy being thrown in a child's violent tantrum. Humans died all the time, both from natural and unnatural causes. Usually it didn't matter to him, but this was a special case, for one of her ancestors had done him a great favor. Stopping drunken fools from burning down half of China town down in some drunken, nationalistic, fervor. They had thought they would do their nation proud by burning Chinatown into nothing but a pile of ashes, and one lone officer managed to turn them around with threats of arresting every single one. On that night the Count thanked the officer, promising him that one day he would return the favor, if not to him then to one of the members of his family. And now the moment had come.

Agent Abbey heard him before she saw him, even with half of her bones broken and her skull split open, with her soul ready to leave her body. She could hear the sound of his footsteps like a church bell. No one else noticed the Count or the small bag he had with him, in it he had the ashes of a Phoenix, collected and aged over 10 years. He would have given the ashes to Mr. Sheen but he would have to settle for Tiger Blood. A chance to repay a debt did not come around often and so he covered the dead woman's body in the powdered ashes of a Phoenix and watched as broken bones knit themselves back together, and skin grew back where there had been none. By the end of it the woman was healthier than a new born and had gained another year of natural life added to herself to boot. Once the world began to come back into focus, their eyes met and the image of this man....this beautiful and terrifying man burned itself into her memory.

Count D thought nothing of the night and considered the debt paid and the matter closed...until the woman showed up at his Petshop a week later. It seems she neglected reporting her death and subsequent rebirth to her superiors, and has come knocking on his door while on a different case. Or perhaps she felt a need to see him?

It seems the Count has chosen some very interesting times to make his return. This will be very fun, oh maybe even more fun than the fallen Lt. ever gave him. And not only is this one a purebred, but a rare breed no less. Red Heads were becoming so hard to find lately. And The Count always had a softspot, though he never would admit it.

Yes I named the agent Phelps and used an image of Cole Phelps as her ancestor but this is not related to LA Noire, I'm just uncreative as hell when it comes to making names.

I don’t know what it is…something about Count D just drew me in *blush* hehe…um anyway I hope if this interests you and you wouldn’t mind playing a more…effeminate man, then we could try this out. Knowing Count-D, centuries later into the future the Count might end up claiming (Rightfully so) that he has and forever will have the last Redhead in his possession, and most importantly. That she is not for sale.

Or some might notice that he suddenly carries with him a red Viper everywhere he goes now, and seems rather affectionate about it.

Petshop of Horrors. was one of the first animes I ever saw so it always has a special place with me.(Even if the English dub is rather clunky. Manga is good though I like Count Ds voice in the anime. it fits.)

Enemies turned Battle Brothers. (M/F)
~This Message goes out to the People of the 'Not Empire', otherwise known as 'The Terran Federation'. On the world of Earth and its recognized colonies and territories. I am sure that you are just as tired of this conflict as I am. For over a decade our people have fought one another. We have destroyed your mining operations on Pluto, obliterated every one of your orbital facilities up we could find until you stopped us at your asteroid belt. And in return you have wiped out two of my people's best military fleets, locked us in terrible ground conflict, the likes of which we have never seen before, on the world you call 'Alpha Centauri'. You have even destroyed a colony ship full of Imperial citizens, and then struck one of our worlds with Nuclear Fire.

If there is anything our Empire respects, it is strength. Humans of the Federation. You have proven your strength to me and to my Empire. My Father was a fool to continue to seek combat with you. But he now no longer sits upon our glorious Imperial throne. I am now the Emperor, and my will is the will of the Empire.

So on this day of days, I officially recognize the Terran Federation as an Empire of equal strength to the Helgarian Empire. If you wish to end these hostilities once and for all. I ask for a parley and negotiations with the Terran Empire.
~

-Message from the Helgarian Empire that ended the First Contact War.

Humanity's fist encoutnmer with another alien race, the Ardi

There were even reports of ground forces engaging creature's on Pluto's surface.

The group of Human and Ardi spacecraft are dubbed "Taskforce Thunderchild."

(This was inspired more than alittle bit by 'Star Control 2: The Ur-Quan Masters' as well as the Killzone franchise, with regards to the Hellghast.)

Super Villain Dating Service. (M/F)

Was looking for something more light hearted with this, maybe even funny as a supervillain ends up dating his arch enemy and tries to court her.

The name Mr. Cromwell strikes terror in the hearts of most people in the world when they hear it uttered. It is not a name to be used lightly, as Cromwell is one of the top 15 Villains on Earth, having already killed seven 'Capes' so far and even took out his former employer before usurping his position. He plans for a hostile takeover of the world with the mind, cunning, and skill, of a shrewd business man, or business lizard in his case. Cromwell's name commands respect from nearly all who hear it, with good reason. His tale would almost be inspiring if it weren't for his cruel deeds, rising up from a lowly hench mutant to running an evil empire and helping establish several nations completely under villain control.

The only thing that stands in his way now is that plucky young 'Superheroine' who keeps blowing up his factories and liberating his 'workers'. Its a source of constant anger for the normally refined mutant. He likes to think of himself as above the normal rabble and setting a good example for henchmen everywhere. He isn't a thug, he is a ruler and he will have the world under his control.

Lately though the attacks of this rabble has been picking up and Cromwell fell from the 13th best villain..to the 14th! An utter disgrace! The nerve of this girl. If only he could identify who she was, but even with all his money and influence he still cannot find her. The stress is getting to him and making him lash out at others, most ungentlemanly. So Cromwell begins finding ways to keep himself from growing too stressed out, taking on hobbies, breathing exercises, killing minions who slack off, and even joining one of the new Supervillain/Hero dating sites. With so much on his mind he forgets about it though and goes about trying to continue his world domination plans. After a while he suddenly finds an email sent to his private account, notifying him of all things that he has a match, interested in meeting him for dinner no less.

The universe and whatever cosmic forces or god that runs it, must have a sense of humor. When Cromwell arrives at the neutral meeting spot, he finds that thorn in his side, cape that humiliated him, sitting down at his table. Though due to it being a neutral zone he cannot bring himself to end her existence right there. (Something for which he will be thankful for.) '

To his surprise, this unnamed goodie two shoe who had been ruining his plans was actually the grand daughter of a former villain, who owned one of the various corporations that Cromwell had bought out and absorbed into his own and all the gadgets she used to fight him were actually from his own R and D department.

This RP could go any number of ways, form sorrowful to action packed to funny and romantic.
For extra inspiration

Plots 2

The Resource Wars. (M/F) or (F/F)

In the year 2022, a new type of computer virus swept the world in a matter of days. It infected everything connected to the Net from Videogame consoles, to Smartphones, to Missile Defense systems, electricity regulators, and even the computers within secret nuclear bunkers were infected. Every single computer on Earth was permanently shut down in a blink of an eye. The chaos that followed was the stuff of nightmares. Stocks crashed, food supply trucks failed to arrive, planes crashed and trains derailed. Anarchy reigned supreme all over the world as mankind fell back into its most basic instincts, to survive at any cost.

In the span of two weeks, the entirety of the Modern World came to a crashing, and violent halt. It took 15 years for mankind to crawl its way out of the lawlessness as every government on Earth instituted every last 'Continuity of Government' plan that they had. Luckily, despite the damage, mass starvation, and destruction of modern infrastructure, the damage was surprisingly less severe than most of the expert predictions accounted for. The Governments of the world had planned for Nuclear warfare to leave vast amounts of land uninhabitable, poisoned by radiation. But most of the damage to infrastructure would be repaired in the coming decades, and despite the untold Millions, possibly even as high as a billion, lost. There was still enough people that the human species could survive.

And so Humanity did what it always did. It adapted, and it began to rebuild and repopulate. It seemed as if mankind was finally on the way to a better future, as contact was reestablished with other countries, some old, some new, some in new alliances with others. But that was soon to change.

The Year is now 2085. The world is locked in yet another global conflict. A conflict over natural resources needed to establish themselves as superpowers once again. The collapse of the old world, and the rebirth of the new one, opened up many new opportunities. For those with the strength and determination to act, to be able to redraw the global map and take hold of new territories. And some began to wonder, why take a few countries, when they could have the entire World!

It is an age of constant conflict and hasty alliances for self preservation. The North American Union has been formed by the three nations that once called themselves Canada, USA, and Mexico, along with the former independent states of Hawaii and Texas, to spread out and battle with the other alliances that held a monopoly over the natural resources needed for the 3 nations to remain alive and powerful enough to maintain their sovereignty.

With the oil from the US, Canada, and the metal veins in Mexico, a new mighty War Machine enters the fray. One not seen even before the fall of the Computer Age. But will the N.A.U. be able to hold its own against the South American Federation, the Russo Federation or the Chinese Empire? Especially now since the NAU's former allies in Europe have declared neutrality.

Only time will tell, as some of the other Neutral Alliances watch and wait to see which of the emerging new superpowers is strong enough to curry their favor, in what many are whispering, is to be the true war to end all wars.

BPRD: Agent Valkyrie (F/F or M

Killing Monsters, Demons and other beasts really isn't all that its cracked up to be. The pay is shit, don't get any real Danger Pay, even when dealing with actual demon gods and lords, and the health benefits are better with the FBI and CIA. But, someone has to do it, if not the sky will rain blood and people will get boils and sores. And it only gets worse and weirder, like that one time that there were those demon frogs that wanted to rape everything. I got my first kill on this job by shooting one that tried humping a mailbox into submission.

You're probably wondering who I am. My name is Jessica Mitchell. Otherwise known as "Agent Valkyrie". Why? Probably because of the ancient sword I pulled out of the chest of an old demon on one of my later missions before Hell literally came to earth. It bonded to me and now when I have it touching me, the old rusted sword it was turns into a finely crafted blade that slices through most things with little effort. Don't know why it works for me and no one else but that's the long and short of it. It also led to me being a Special agent with the B.P.R.D. but that got old really fast.

Things have really gone to shit all over the world. Giant Eldritch monsters setting up shop all over America and devouring it all(at least my parents up in Washington State say it hasn't been hit...yet. So that's good.) Russia is dealing with some kind of Zombie plague. Indonesia is just gone and England is dealing with a seemingly endless swarm of mutant rats. And I'm here with a National Guard convoy dealing with tentacle monsters that have been trying to nest in the Grand Canyon and have been eating refugees.

Its still better then that time with the giant mantis monsters, but not by much. Things have been rough lately, with our ace in the hole, Red, gone we have been having to fight the end of the world off and it isn't working so good. But Humanity isn't one to stop fighting, and we will keep fighting till every last one of those monsters is dead, or we are. 

I just kind of wish I had gotten a chance to see Red before they left the Bureau, would have been amazing to meet a living legend.

So this idea came to me and I'm unsure what to really do with it. But it could go many ways of a BPRD Special Agent with only a minor power (carrying a sacred Valkeryie's sword) fighting monsters to a lesbian RP with this dimension's female version of Hell Boy.
Hell girl.

Open up for discussion and all that.

I need you to be my New Igor. (F/F)

It all started with just an ordinary ad in the local paper. The advertised pay was surprisingly good for someone who knew English, could read and write, and knew when to talk and when to be quiet. Though it would be the last stipulation that caught the Reader's interest; Must respond to "Igor".. It was underlined, and everything!

Alex wasnt really sure what the last part of the ad meant, but she needed money. Those student loans weren't going to pay themselves, and she was turned down for every other job she applied for. So she followed the directions on the ad and went to some old mansion outside of town that looked as if it hadn't been lived in for some time. It would have been a fitting summer home for the Addams family. Moving up the steps, the wood creaking beneath her feet, Alex's mind screamed at her to turn around, and run. The thought would be emphasized when she thought she heard a scream coming from below the house. Summoning her Courage, Sam would knock upon the door, and wait to see if the owner was home.

The door would slowly open with a dull rusty squeak as someone stepped out, causing all the the color to drain from Alex's face. "Hello, how may I help you?" was all that she said.  Every instinct in Alex demanded she run away screaming, but she worried that would antagonize Her. Instead she forced a wide smile and held out the ad clipped from the newspaper, "I-I'm here for the j-job, ma'am.".

"You're hired!"

And just like that Alex's life took a most unexpected turn. that was all it took for the interview. (Everyone else ran away or had 'Accidents'.)
Her employer was something utterly unlike any other. Her flesh was a faint shade of blue, and seemed like a mix of leather and fish scaled, which she said was to make it harder to get cut, but also made it difficult to modify herself.

Who was she? She was Helga. That was all shed ever give about her name, but her backstory, Alex learned that bit by bit over time.
Helga was what you got when you mixed Dr. Victor Frankenstein with someone named Herbert West. (Whoever that was). She had been keeping herself alive for many years by using their strange archano science to keep her organs fresh and alive. She was young even when Nixon was president though her memories got fuzzy that time, she blamed all the drugs.

'Those Damnable hippies nearly ruined my mind.'

Her services are in very high demand though. So money was never a problem, unlike supplies. How do you think Fidel was still alive? Or how Trump had such a convincing wig? All of the rich and powerful wanted to see Miss Helga's work and benefit. Even Helga herself had modified her body over time to stay alive, to the point her ears were...something else...like fins which she claimed gave her a measure of echolocation.

Helga had modified herself so much she couldn't remember her original hair color, nor her eye or skin color. So she just went with what she felt like for the month. Its a wild ride to be sure, Alex never knows when Helga might decide that she wants to do some experiments upon her 'Igor" and its hard trying to catch all the monsters that copycat reanimators make as they try to imitate her work. It also kind of sucks to constantly be called Igor in between being called Alex, but at least the pay, and as Helga's assistant she doesn't have to worry about paying for medical bills as Helga will fix her for free. So Alex's complaints are rather minimal really.

Most of her job consists of helping out around the lab or waiting for the phone to ring, and informing Helga of what the caller says so she knows they have a job incoming.

« Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 09:47:07 AM by Lustful Bride »

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Re: Lustful's Lusty Longings!(Request Thread M/F, F/F)
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2015, 10:12:43 AM »
Crossover plots

So here is where I will put all of my crazy, insane crossover ideas since they will not fit in the post up above. If you want to see where I will put my stranger ideas feel free to look down. Hopefully these combos will be fun.

Hey if it worked for Chocolate and Peanutbutter, it should work for me :P

(Xenonauts/Mass Effect)

Xenonauts Effect

The Council races have been in a losing war with The Praetors, a race of powerful psychic beings with advanced technology and a massive clone army that don't depend upon Eezo and don't use the Mass Relays to move around, giving them a large tactical advantage. Their technology is more advanced than the council and they are slowly gaining more and more ground in this long drawn out war, even wiping out the homeworld of the Batarians and pushing into some uncharted systems, that have oddly enough been claimed by the Salarians. With their interests threatened and the whole of Citadel space in danger, the Salarian Representative brings up an STG report from several years ago during a meeting, about how the Salarians have secretly been in contact with the Human race for a while. (It was a Salarian ship that crashed on Earth at Roswell and our rescue/treatment of the only survivor put us in good graces with them.)

The end result of the meeting is that  the council plans to use Earth as a distraction for Praetor forces by letting it slip that a newly discovered garden world exists with a high population and little technology, knowing it will be a juicy world for the Praetors to conquer. But the council plans to use the Earth as a trap to draw forth Preatorean forces and supplies away from the main battle to give them some breathing room. How surprise they will be when the Earth and Xenonaut corps. prove to be a major thorn in the enemy's side.

The Citadel sends us some (but not a lot) technology to help us as, well as specialists in the form of Spectres and STG agents since the Salarians already have a dialogue with the US government and a member of their own at Area 51, the same Salarian that was recovered from Rosswell who has now been dubbed EBE-1 who will aid the little blue planet bleed the Empire hard. They allow a scoutship to head to earth and later on the STG suggests that the people of Earth unite, or at least form a special unit to combat the hostile invaders. This unit will be made of the best that NATO and the Warsaw Pact nations have to offer, as well as with alittle help from the Citadel Races.

This idea is subject to change, but I could see some of the Spectre agents being Saren, Nihlus, or Garrus. and one fo them taking an interest in the Human Xenonaut Agent known as Shepard, who did the impossible in resisting a psi attack from one of the enemy officers. If interested I wouldn't mind discussing the idea.

We could even add in OCs or other Canon characters into the story to mix things up abit.   

(Warhammer 40k/MLP)

Friendship is Imperially Sanctioned!
For the Glory of the God Emperor! Father of our immortal Princesses!

(Note: I am perfectly fine with the Ponies being Anthro if it helps :P )

In the dark future of the 41st Millennium, there is only War. The Glorious Imperium of Man is beset upon all sides by foul Xenos, unrelenting demons of the void, and clawed at from within by heretics that seek only to topple our great empire. The Imperium must be forever vigilant to any advantage that could turn the tide or give the Imperium anything to help in the endless war for its survival in a harsh and uncaring universe which seemed to constantly come up with new threats to wipe out Humanity. This new advantage would come when old documents, written by the God Emperor himself, were discovered. These documents spoke of an experiment he had conducted ages ago. The creation of Life upon a small world, and the shaping of two beings with his mighty power. ‘Alicorns’ he dubbed them, and he would imbue them with the power of mighty psykers. There was even written within the ancient documents the location of this world. As if the Emperor intended for it to be found.

An Expedition was mounted and contact made with all due haste. The two beings that The God Emperor had created still remained after all these long ages. It was of little wonder since they were crafted by the God Emperor's own divine hands. Seven years would pass after contact was established, and with much negotiation and deliberation, a new world had joined the Imperium. With this world came along a new race eager to serve in the name of the God Emperor, and their Princesses. Thus they were sanctioned and placed under the protection of the Imperium for their connection with the Holy Emperor himself. They were uplifted and brought into the fold, eager to take part in the universe around them and travel the stars.

For the first time in living memory, a species of Xeno had been sanctioned, and brought into the Imperium. To stand shoulder to shoulder with Man as he spreads his divine will through out the Universe. And as soon as they had colonized and settled the other worlds within their system, they were allowed to join and fight alongside their more Human compatriots. Some were alright with this, deeming it the will of the God Emperor, who works in mysterious ways. Others were not so enlightened. Both angered and disgusted as what they saw as sacrilege, even among the Imperial Guard Command. Those the most loyal to the God-Emperor. This led to a difficulty in finding those willing to fill important positions for the Equus legions. For despite being sanctioned, they could not be allowed to run around completely without any Human officers to lead them. They were still so very new to War and new to the universe, without a veteran they would surely die. So the request was put out for the void to be filled for they were needed.

The Equus legion has only recently finished their training, and been inducted to serve in the glorious Imperial Guard, they have never seen combat and are eager (yet afraid) to serve and do their part for their Imperium and their Emperor. They need only a leader to guide them. And luckily they will get one who is learned in the ways of war.

Commissar Natalia, having just finished a mission of hunting down Orks, has volunteered to lead the 1st Equus unit, on the catch that she bring several Cadian squads with her since they were already combat hardened and could impart valuable knowledge to these fresh recruits.  As well as to ensure she has some competent men under her command. She knows little to nothing of these little ‘ponies’ but does not care so long as they can fight, the fact they are of questionably heritage matters not to her, only that they be willing to fight and die for their Imperium.

Their adorableness will not affect her mission. She will whip these living children's toys into shape and turn them into an effective and disciplined fighting force. They will deploy to wherever Imperial Command orders and they shall bring honor and glory to the first Equus Legion, or die trying for the Emperor. The next mission will either prove the ponies a valuable asset, or add fuel to the fire that they are products of heresy and chaos. Either way the Commissar will do her best to ensure Imperial victory.

Now if only they would cease giving her notes of thanks and "pick me Ups". Or their incessant babble of "Friendship"
Ponies do not seem to fear Commissars

Imperial soldiers fighting alongside and leading Xenos. Truly these are strange times to live in.

No this is not meant to be played as seriously as WH40K is known for. It will be played for combat fun and sex. Also sexy Female Commissars...because silence!
Commissar Natalia Krukov

I am thinking of making this a fair bit of Trench Warfare between Imperial Guard and heretical forces and Xenos. I think it might be mnuch easier to write than the modern small and large unit tactics.

Standard trench

Yes this is highly Heretical. *Prepares for the Commissar's shot.* we will play abit fast and loose with the rules. Heretical sex with sanctioned xenos is abound. But we shall slaughter many xenos to make up for it. This will mostly be about fun so come on down.

I am also looking forward to some world building to how this new alliance affects the universe. Does Equine magic feel painful to creatures of the Warp? What kind of world does Equus become? Agricultural? Manufactorum? How do other races react to the news?

I leave it up to my partner whether or not the ponies should be anthro or on all fours (Quads) but still sentient and such. Might edit this page a bit later. Ideas are very welcome.

(Mass Effect / Cthulhutech)
Eldritch Effect.

The allied Human and Nazzadi forces of the NEG managed to finally liberated the cradle world of Earth. Their home that had been ravaged by otherworldly monsters for so long. The  demons, and Eldritch beings from time immemorial were stopped in their tracks byt he sacrifice of many and daring raids that over time crushed the heart of their enemies . With defeat the Rapient Storm, the Mi-gou and other Eldritch evils on their world the Earth is now theirs again. Barely. With much of the land no longer suitable for habitation and billions dead over the 80 year long conflict, the NEG officials knew that they. The Mi-gou were sent running all the way back to Pluto by Humanity's resistance. So the NEG Set up military bases, armed with Rail Guns that could hit a bug ship from orbit,  around the planet Mars to better defend the Earth form another invasion. On one of the digs to install a strange cave system was discovered, along with signs of technology. Mars Defense Force units were quickly summoned. Within this system technology strange and foriegn was discovered.

This techonology with the ability to alter the very mass of an object (something never before thought possible) would be named Mass Effect, and would be used to give the NEG fleet technology and weapons that the Mi-gou had not been prepared for. When the Earth fleet suddenly appeared over Pluto unannounced the Mi-gou spent a good five minutes trying to process in their hive mind what was going on, just as the bombardment began.

The Mi gou were wiped out from their system and sent running. There had never been more cheers and joy among humanity and Nazzadi than there was when the last Mi gou ship was struck and blown up by a Mass Accelerator Cannon. And with all the resources left behind by the Mi-Gou, along with the machinery, provided yet another gift to humanity, allowing them to rebuild and colonize the entire Sol system during the prosperous time of peace that was soon to follow. There was a Second Baby Boom and for a good 50 years all was good. Until the Mass Relay was discovered and the Message Arrived.

The only allies outside of their system the Humans and Nazzadi of the newly founded Terran Coalition is the Great Race of Yith. Scholars who travel through time and only seek to record all things for themselves and wishing to know everything that there is. Their allies, who have given them vital intel during the war, tell them that while Earth carved out a victory from an uncertain future, much is left to be found. The future is unwritten and even they who travel through time and live with it, cannot fully guess what is to come. But they are able to see hints. When Humanity is ready and back on its feet properly, the Great Race of Yith sends some coordinates, with the location of a Mi-Gou mining operation. And Humanity takes the bait, not knowing the Yithians are gambling with the lives of all sentient beings, on the slim chance, that just maybe...the elder things and all others like them, may be defeated. The cycle must be broken. The Undying must die, and new races must rise...

The Humans prepare for a full year before launching their invasion of the world with a sizeable Mi-gou hive on it. The first to hit the ground are Mech troopers in dropods, with plans to hit the Mi-gou hard and fast, to send the bugs running and skittering about while the rest of the army comes. But while the two longtime foes duke it out in an all out meat grinder between their forces, things are about to change quickly.

Turian patrols will be arriving soon, catching the signals of combat and the signs of Eezo and some unknown energy being used in the combat zone. They will arrive to discover the Terran Confederation and Mi-gou forces doing battle with one another with the savagery that would match a Krogan.

The game is set now, the players are at their stations, and the clock is ticking. The Awakening of the Reapers is on its way.

(Star Wars and Xcom Crossover.)
Star-Com (F/F)

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

Except that it wasn't. The planet known to it's inhabitants as Earth, or Terra, sits in an isolated system in the depths of unexplored space, completely isolated from the epic interstellar struggles that were taking place on the other side of the Galactic Core and the constant struggle between two cosmic forces. Though that did not mean that Earth itself was devoid of the destruction of interstellar conflicts. Generations ago, the race known as the Ethereals found Earth, and tried to conquer it for their own mysterious ends. They had almost succeeded. For 20 years the Ethereals occupied the Earth and nearly subjugated the entire planet and its peoples as they herded them into Police state like cities, and treated the people like cattle. It was only through the desperate efforts of the remnants of the X-Com organization that managed to thwart their machinations.

It was thanks to X-com that the Ethereals were not able to reduce Humanity to one of their other slave races, and use them to fight their wars for them. But, somewhat ironically, thanks to them Humanity now had cities with advanced technology, access to weapons and energy sources never thought possible before, and even the secrets to the future of Human evolution and powers of Mind over Matter.

Now the nations of Earth remain somewhat united under the Council of Nations, albeit a tense peace, as they go about reclaiming lost territory, finding survivors and preparing for an uncertain future. Post war reconstruction began with X-Com acting as the enforcement arm of this new world government. The technologies of the Ethereals require rare elements- Elerium and Meld- to function, which can only be produced in small quantities, usually on the captured factory on Mars (Cydonia). X-Com has been left with a near monopoly on them, giving them a measure of clout in this new age of Man. From the already elite numbers of X-Com, a small ultra elite force, enhanced to superhuman levels and equipped with advanced Ethereal tech, has been tasked to maintain the uneasy peace between the nation-states of Earth, its colonies in the Sol system and explore the new frontier. Since the liberation of Earth and the capture of the Cydonia factory, X-Com has been the champion of Human development, raising mankind out of the ashes towards a brighter future, where the Ethereals will be the ones in hiding for a change.

Outside of X-Com work has been done to advance technology without the use of Elerium and the like, but while far more advanced than the level that Earth was at before the Ethereals arrived these discoveries are a far cry from the level of technology that the Ethereals used on Earth. Soldiers still use projectile weapons or Magnetic weapons. If they are lucky they may have access to Laser weaponry the likes of which used by Xcom. The new FTL engines still need weeks, or months to reach Earth's nearest outposts outside the Sol system. Years to reach the most distant colonies that Earth has begun setting up.

This is the state of the Earth Sphere as a long-range X-Com exploration ship pushes past the Core from an outpost on an ice covered world known as Valhalla. It serves as the forward warning should the Ethereals return as well as one of many important scientific facilities for X-Com researchers. Soon it will stumble into the edges of a vast conflict, as an ancient Republic falls and an Empire rises. This civilization spans half the galaxy, and whilst Ethereal technology exceeds what they have, their numbers eclipse anything that X-Com can bring to bear on this threat- and the rest of the Earth military will be far outclassed by it. How will X-Com face this new threat to the security of Earth- especially when they discover that many of them are human as well?

The research and scouting ship will respond to a command from its homebase on Valhalla, when it manages to pick up a strange anomalous signal, where one of the last surviving force users has crashed and is being hunted by the Empire.

Their meeting, for better or for worse, will shift the course of the entire Galaxy. As Xcom learns to better tap into their Psionic potential, as well as giving them important knowledge they need, to realize where they fit into the greater Galaxy at large.

In return, the rebellion will begin to get aid from an anonymous source with weapons that are both advanced and yet primitive in some ways.

((X-Com will be at least 50 years after the second game, and Star Wars will be in the late Clone Wars/Early Rebellion era.))
(I am thinking that the Jedi/Sith that the Xcom team could find would either be maybe Asajj Ventress or Ahsoka Tano. (Female Jedi/Sith is preferred as I would kind of like to make this a F/F story BUT I am perfectly fine with Lords and Lieges who wish to join and play female characters. That is alright with me.)

Lets make it our own AU verse. I am willing to discuss the plot and make some changes around to it. So feel free to brainstorm with me.)

Here is the original RP I played with another person, take a look and see if maybe it interests you.

I am interested in world building, writing a story together. Sex will eventually come but I don't want it to be the main focus, I want it to arrive in its own time when its best.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 09:50:24 AM by Lustful Bride »

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2015, 12:33:21 PM »
CURRENT CRAVINGS

One Night in Seoul. Petshop of Horrors.

Feedback from writing partners:
"Lusty Wife is a pleasure to write with. Full of energy and always filled to the brim with ideas, she is guaranteed to keep you wanting more as her posting quality is stellar. She's also amazing when it comes to communication - while some writing partners fall quiet after the planning phase, Lustful Bride will actively and eagerly continue discussion with you, which I greatly and sincerely appreciate." - Jason

"I've been on Elliquiy for quite a number of years, and writen with many different types of people. In doing so, I had the pleasure of writing with Lustful Bride for close to two years now. We worked on group projects as well as One, on Ones. She is a wonderful, imaginative, and very intelligent partner that I've enjoyed writing with for all this time. She is never short of ideas, and always fun to simply talk to. I hope to continue writing with her for a long time to come." - Mac84
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 11:54:51 PM by Lustful Bride »

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2015, 09:20:11 PM »
11/19/15

Did abit of an overhaul, removed some plots. Edited some of the older ones, added in newer pictures and added in the "Birdcage" and Fallout Plots

:P Heres hoping it looks less cluttered than it did before.

12/4/15

Edits made and I added in a "Holiday Cravings' spot just for this season :P
« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 10:42:54 PM by Lustful Bride »

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2015, 03:21:31 PM »
12/31/15
Happy new Years!

Did some editing and put in new ideas and pictures.

Removed the Holiday Cravings, Added in "Soldier and the Otaku" "Dollmaster" and "East Meets West" to my plot ideas.

Also added in a "Crossover Plot" section with the plot "Xenonauts Effect"

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2016, 12:02:50 AM »
1/31/16

Phew, did a major overhaul to my thread here. Adjusted the Feedback and Crossover sections, hopefully it will be better now and lok much more appealing.  ;D

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2016, 11:35:30 PM »
4/18/16

-Added in Ghostly Girlfriend (F/F) and
The Petshop of Horrors. (M/F) To my plot threads.

I also removed like half of my other ideas since they were collecting dust and..well I don't think anyone wanted them or ever would :/
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 12:21:10 AM by Lustful Bride »

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2016, 07:24:51 PM »
5/2/16

-Added in One Night in Seoul (F/F) and
-My Little Tanker. (M/F)

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2016, 07:05:18 PM »
5/9/16

-Added in "The Lady Eagle and the Panther Queen." (F/F)

-Added in "An Officer and a Lady" (F/F)

-Removed Noir Story and my SH RP.

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2016, 10:35:18 PM »
5/30/16

-Added in Star-Com to Crossover Section.

-Editted Petshop of Horrors and craving this one a fair bit.

• Lady
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2016, 09:55:13 PM »
8/4/16
Just a General Update.

-Added in "BPRD Agent Valkyrie."

-and "I need you to be my new Igor."