You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 09:57:14 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Bringing Naruto D20 to E? (Original Characters Only! Now Recruiting! ...Again.)  (Read 11856 times)

Offline DKDBSD

• Master Gender Changer
  • Lord
  • Seducer
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
I find it really hilarious that just the mention of Naruto in a Naruto rp can be considered a dirty word ^_^

XD I've never noticed that before.

Online Inerrant LustTopic starter

Hee hee. Well, I think restricting yourself to the 'canon' is just a terrible waste of potential. All the different villages and abilities both unseen and plausible in the universe...

Anyways, I'm back from my two week... err, commitment.

Offline SomeGuy

Welcome back then, that's... suitably vague.

Offline DigitLninja

so is your name, SG ^_^

Offline SomeGuy

Touché

Offline Mysterica

I have a basic idea D20 systems, but don't really understand quite all the intricacies involved in the game.  If someone would be willing to help me understand some things though I would enjoy trying to learn and would love to play!

Offline DigitLninja

*Points*

Mystearica Aura Fende... Tear Grants! *bows to the awesomeness and smexyness and hands you a Luke fon Fabre plushy*

Offline Mysterica

Hehe...  *accepts plushy and puts it on mantle*  thanks...

Offline DigitLninja

^_____^

TotA is one of my top ten video games.

Offline DKDBSD

• Master Gender Changer
  • Lord
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Woo.

Offline Mysterica

I've got a few character ideas in mind if this does take off.

Offline Kaisude

• Oh snap it's a robot barfight.
  • Lord
  • Enchanted
  • I live free and die hard.
  • View My Rolls
So yeah I tried to understand, and I think I do. I am interested, but I will probably watch from behind a tree and try to learn more, before I try a system RP. I really want to join this, but I don't want to mess it up for you all.

Offline DKDBSD

• Master Gender Changer
  • Lord
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
So yeah I tried to understand, and I think I do. I am interested, but I will probably watch from behind a tree and try to learn more, before I try a system RP. I really want to join this, but I don't want to mess it up for you all.
Honestly I'm a systenm newb but I still want to give it a try.

Offline SomeGuy

You can't possibly be worse then some people, who do know the system, I've gamed with before.

"I'm going to ride my horse to the place I'm robbing, leave it out front and leave the door open then when I manage to knock over a suit of fullplate armor wait at the street corner for the guards"

Ugh

Offline Kaisude

• Oh snap it's a robot barfight.
  • Lord
  • Enchanted
  • I live free and die hard.
  • View My Rolls
"I'm going to ride my horse to the place I'm robbing, leave it out front and leave the door open then when I manage to knock over a suit of fullplate armor wait at the street corner for the guards"

Ugh

Yeah that's pretty bad.

Offline Mysterica

Wow...  VERY rogueish

Offline SomeGuy

Unfortunately he survived, barely. Ended up with around 5 hit points left.

Offline Mysterica

*shakes head*  and he probably blamed the gm for trying too hard to kill him when it seems he was trying to kill himself...

Offline SomeGuy

Actually he blamed us for not being there to 'back him up'

Later on we ended up just killing him ourselves. Stabbed through the back with a poisoned halberd and tossed overboard to the sharks. We did wait until he stopped showing up, but that was satisfying.

Offline Mysterica

Lol...  nice.

Offline DKDBSD

• Master Gender Changer
  • Lord
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls

Offline Yorubi

Hmm peeking it over. Little bit busy RP wise (really just curious and having time to peek due to having a few on a slight hiatus) but I might as well see what its like. Not a for sure joining though figure I might chime that I might do so.

Offline DigitLninja

welcome to the pack Yorubi

Offline Yorubi

Well like I said I'm not quite sure if I would join in. ^^;; Rather a newb to system games as it is so it would take a bit to figure out the system, and then being a lil preoccupied with other RPs might hold me back. Still though I am looking at it and pondering about it. ^^

Offline Mysterica

It shouldn't be too difficult to learn.  D20 systems like this are fairly easy to learn.  It can be a little confusing at first, but once you learn what your doing, they are easy.