You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 08:49:33 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Elliquiy Wide PMs?  (Read 490 times)

Offline NessyTopic starter

Elliquiy Wide PMs?
« on: December 12, 2010, 01:24:16 PM »
I am just wondering if there is a way for members to send PMs to everyone on the site. The reason I ask is lately I've been getting some unusual messages from new members that sometimes sound like they are being sent to everyone, and are often RP requests that don't sound like they are targeted to me at all. If there are mass PMs being sent, it would be great to know so I can respond or maybe not respond accordingly.

Online Vekseid

Re: Elliquiy Wide PMs?
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2010, 01:30:32 PM »
I think the limit per person is twelve right now, I'd have to check, but some people do do that. If they're particularly bad or creepy, do let staff know, though.

Offline NessyTopic starter

Re: Elliquiy Wide PMs?
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2010, 02:47:21 PM »
I think the limit per person is twelve right now, I'd have to check, but some people do do that. If they're particularly bad or creepy, do let staff know, though.

Thank you Vekseid. They're not too bad or creepy just new for me, and the requests seem out of my realm which is why i started thinking they weren't directed at me. Thanks for the info!