You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 04:20:56 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Zombies Ate My Brain! (OOC Thread)  (Read 10826 times)

Offline Rhedyn

Re: Zombies Ate My Brain! (OOC Thread)
« Reply #125 on: January 14, 2011, 06:39:34 PM »
Don't forget the fish! The fish was important! If a zombie did manage to attack me, my justification for waking up would have been the fish splashing about to warn me.

*chuckles* Ahhh...I see..very cunning. You know, you really don't see enough fish being used as personal alarms these days.

Offline Professor Loki Caprion

« Reply #126 on: January 16, 2011, 09:23:23 AM »
Wow... Leo, you had a REALLY GOOD track record at investigating zombies! That's just astounding luck!

Offline RemielTopic starter

« Reply #127 on: January 16, 2011, 04:22:36 PM »
Yeah, Leorobin was right on the money with his instincts.  Beguile's Mistress, too, was eerily on-target in her suspicions.

Offline Marguerite

• Lifestyle Domme, Mistress, Queen of Sin/Debauchery, Eden's Stalker, Domina McSpanks
  • Lady
  • Carnite
  • "Now, ask me what I'm going to do to you."
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #128 on: January 16, 2011, 04:24:19 PM »
You just love sneaking in on moi.

Offline Zelric Miras

« Reply #129 on: January 25, 2011, 12:03:28 PM »
Well it seems my instincts were right...this time. I like this type of games we do something similar with a deck of cards during camps. They are good ways to spend the night. Three assassins with one boss, one detective and the rest are civilians waiting to be killed and lynch anyone suspicious. It's simple but it works and it's harder to keep track of who voted on who than on a forum.

Enough about my...let's see, feed back...Hmm I liked the complexity behind the many special roles it add a degree of difficulty for both sides. The voting time was certainly quite long. I think that three days would be enough if everyone is fairly active, otherwise...It might be short. In all, I'd give it another try if the opportunity came up.

Well who doesn't love sneaking on Marg?

Offline Aiden

« Reply #130 on: February 08, 2011, 12:27:19 PM »
Yeah, Leorobin was right on the money with his instincts.  Beguile's Mistress, too, was eerily on-target in her suspicions.

And that paranoid bastard Aiden who was ignored and eaten!
« Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 12:28:58 PM by Aiden »

Offline Beguile's Mistress

• Time flies like an arrow ~ Fruit flies like a banana ~ Elliquiy's Fair-E Godmother
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • Location: Faeleacanvald ~ The Steeler Nation ~ Home of Lord Stanley's Cup 2016 ~ She won't stay throwed! ~ 48\22-5\1\11-5\7
  • Perpetual Notion Machine ~ 'What if...?'
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #131 on: February 08, 2011, 12:41:48 PM »
I didn't think you were paranoid.