Hey gang, since the first night is almost upon us, in an effort to try to be as fair and internally consistent as possible, I've drawn up the sequence of events that happen each night. You don't have to worry about any of this; feel free to ignore this post entirely unless you are as obsessive-compulsive about the rules as I am.
For the purposes of grammatical simplicity, I will only use the male pronouns "he" and "him". The Sequence happens once the Doctor, Nurse, Military Vet, Scientist, and any Zombie(s) give me their targets.Sequence of Events:
1. If the ZOMBIE(s) decide to INFECT someone, he does so now. If the target is IMMUNE, nothing happens. If the target is either another ZOMBIE or already INFECTED, nothing happens. Otherwise the target is now INFECTED.
2. The DOCTOR and NURSE attempt to cure their targets. If the target is INFECTED, that person is cured and returns to his previous role. If the target is either normal, IMMUNE, or a ZOMBIE, nothing happens. The DOCTOR will be told if the target is a ZOMBIE.
3. A person who was previously INFECTED, if he is not cured by the DOCTOR or NURSE, transforms into an actual ZOMBIE.
4. The SCIENTIST learns whether his target is now normal, IMMUNE, a ZOMBIE, or INFECTED.
5. If the ZOMBIE(s) decide to ATTACK someone, he does so now. If the target is the MILITARY VET or protected by the MILITARY VET, nothing happens. If the target is either another ZOMBIE or INFECTED, nothing happens. If the target is the SURVIVALIST, the Survivalist kills the zombie instead. Otherwise the target is killed by the zombie.
6. The PSYCHIC now learns how many ZOMBIES and INFECTED there are.
7. INFECTED now lose their abilities (if they had any).
Once again, don't worry about any of this
unless you are as obsessive-compulsive about rules as I am.