You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2016, 12:05:36 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: IWantYouAndYouWantMeBabeThereAintNothingBetter ((AAA111 and Kaiser Maverick))  (Read 33687 times)

Offline AAA111Topic starter

She nods as she smiles. "He had to work from like 9-6 today." Its like 830 right now.

Offline Kaiser Maverick

"Dont worry and dont doubt yourself."

"I'm not..So what is new with you?"

Offline Kaiser Maverick

"Boss riding my ass with tons of paperwork."

"I'm sorry. Hows Renee and the relationship going?" Kelsey likes Renee and glad her brother finally found someone.

Offline Kaiser Maverick

“She's well um pregnant."

She looks at him and gives an evil grin. "And your the one telling me to watch out. Real smooth fella"

Offline Kaiser Maverick

“No duh.Thats why Im telling you to watch out."

She smiles at him. "It doesn't matter though. I mean you and Renee are perfect for each other. You'll end up getting married and living the perfect life. There is gonna be a little Mikey running around soon. Watch out. That could be trouble." She teases him.

Offline Kaiser Maverick

“Yeah but remember I have I a house, money and a brain. So I win."

"2 out of 3 aint bad right" She says laughing hysterically and pointing at her head to symbolize the brain part. She smiles. They always tease each other.

Offline Kaiser Maverick

“Well I gotta get back to Renee.Have fun kid." he said with a wink and left. He told Alex to head up and check on her.

She smiles. "Mikey I promise I'll be smart. I won't let you down. I'll text you later okay?" She smiles as he leaves and Alex heads up. She is laying in her bed under the covers coughing and wheezing uncontrollably.

Offline Kaiser Maverick

Alex watches her from under the covers. “Not sick huh?

"Maybe a little" She smiles and grins at him.

Offline Kaiser Maverick

“Told you"

"Oh wow your right. All praise the mighty Alex" I say mockingly. i'm a huge teaser.

Offline Kaiser Maverick

He smiles and hugs her tight.

She smiles at him. "You better get to work babe."

Offline Kaiser Maverick

"I took off."

"Oh for me?"

Offline Kaiser Maverick

"Only for you."

She smiles. "Mikey said that you'd be my protector from now on. Guess what I'm gonna be Aunt Kelsey and you'll end up being Uncle Alex" She smiles wide.

Offline Kaiser Maverick

He blushes insanely red. "Uncle.I ummm were married?"

"Not yet but  Ifeel like your the one for me. One day in the way future I'd like to think so. I'm head over heels in love with you"