You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 04:08:25 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: IWantYouAndYouWantMeBabeThereAintNothingBetter ((AAA111 and Kaiser Maverick))  (Read 33710 times)

Offline Kaiser Maverick

“You better hope those morals are very tight. Cause you two seem so close knit. Believe me your going to want to. It just another way of saying I love you. But its something you can take back. He looks as if he really does love you. Just be sure you know when its time."

Offline AAA111Topic starter

"Yes Sir. " She says coughing again to the point where she feels like she is gonna throw up but its just heaving air.

Offline Kaiser Maverick

“Come on, your going to bed. Alex is gonna watch you."

"But I don't wanna go to bed. I want you to stay with me. Whyd you come over by the way?"

Offline Kaiser Maverick

“To talk to mom and dad. I need to get back to the girlfriend."

"About what Mikey? You can tell me anything you know."

Offline Kaiser Maverick

“Nothing real big just some help choosing a loan."

"Can you move closer to home please? I miss our lunch dates that were once a week now there never. "

Offline Kaiser Maverick

“All depends on my work. I could be half way across the country."

"You suck..Get a new job. It sucks being stuff home with mom and dad all the time"

Offline Kaiser Maverick

“Yeah yeah at least it pays more than your dinky job"

"You just like that job because you don't have to see me everyday" She says whining and pouting.

Offline Kaiser Maverick

"Oh give me a break" he said as he poked her forehead."Quit being such a child."

"I'm still a child smartass. I'm only 15 remember. Just move home prettyyyy please. I miss you"

Offline Kaiser Maverick

"And children don't speak like that.Watch it.And if I could I would."

"SOmetimes you can really suck. You don't wanna move it. SOmetimes your such an ass. " She groans.

Offline Kaiser Maverick

"Well yeah Im gonna go now. Your being spoiled."

"Fine then be a jerk. Leave me while i'm sick. Alex had to go to work. He is working a long shift today. But whatever bye. I'm not spoiled."

Offline Kaiser Maverick

"Yes you are. Grow up."

"Why don't you elaborate on that?"

Offline Kaiser Maverick

"Be more mature, Take losses better."

"I know I know I'm being a big baby about you not being around. I just miss my protector" She gives him a small grin.

Offline Kaiser Maverick

"I know but Alex is you protector now."

"I know but hes working. He got more hours so he has 10 hour days now. " She says as she goes and lays down in her room under the covers.

Offline Kaiser Maverick

"Don't worry. He'll make time for you. all boyfriends do."