You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 11, 2016, 12:25:30 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: O/Os v2 - incest?  (Read 826 times)

Offline HaibaneTopic starter

O/Os v2 - incest?
« on: May 25, 2010, 06:44:45 PM »
I can't find a heading in the new O/Os system that covers the above subject. I thought it might be under 'fetishes', 'kinks' or even 'perverting nature' but I can't see it. Is it in there? If so where please? If it's not could it be added please? Thanks!

Offline Vekseid

Re: O/Os v2 - incest?
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2010, 11:49:51 PM »
Hmm. I usually try to split it up for a pair... ideas of where it should go?

Offline Nyarly

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2010, 12:10:08 AM »
I think it fits best under Perverting Nature. After all "being related to each other" is sexualized here. Fetishes don't fit, because incest says nothing about the acts itself.

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2010, 10:30:42 AM »
Perverting nature was where I thought I might find it, though technically I suppose its not, it just feels right in that slot.

Offline Ty

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2010, 10:43:26 AM »
Well, another question might be how many members only want specific variations of incest? Obviously the preferences system is meant to be broad enough to search usefully, but Incest might be worth it's only expandable field if the splits are strong enough.

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2010, 12:37:55 PM »
My experience on E is that 'incest' implies parent with child (or grandchild!) and sibling with sibling. I've known people to say cousins isn't really incest (which actually by law in the UK it's not - first cousins in the UK may have sexual relations and marry perfectly legally).

Offline alxnjsh

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2010, 05:52:17 PM »
Well, another question might be how many members only want specific variations of incest? Obviously the preferences system is meant to be broad enough to search usefully, but Incest might be worth it's only expandable field if the splits are strong enough.

I guess one could say the same with furries - what type, etc. I think that this gives a general understanding that the person is interested in this genre and then you can look at what he/she plays to determine if it is m/m; f/f, m/f; other.

Offline Ty

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2010, 06:14:20 PM »
I mean more splits between sibling, or parent/child and such. But it's not an area I'm well versed in. It does sound though that it wouldn't need to be split for the purposes of the O&O system. People's handwritten sections can specify any limitations, plus of course it's hardly the kind of thing to turn up in the middle of scene.

Offline Oniya

• StoreHouse of Useless Trivia
  • Oracle
  • Carnite
  • Location: Just bouncing through. Hi! City of Roses, Pennsylvania
  • One bad Motokifuka. Also cute and FLUFFY!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2010, 04:41:30 PM »
I think it's a popular enough kink to need an entry, but varied enough that having a separate split to it would be a bit much.

Offline Vekseid

« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2010, 09:48:46 PM »
And open up a can  of worms I'd really rather not, I'll just put it under 'perverting nature' for now. Added.

« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2010, 04:46:02 AM »
Thanks Veks. That was all I was seeking, just the heading. Those who find it of interest can elicit further information by a PM.