You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 23, 2017, 04:14:21 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Get on the Ice - play with alxnjsh [m/m]  (Read 743 times)

Offline HockeyGodTopic starter

Get on the Ice - play with alxnjsh [m/m]
« on: May 28, 2011, 10:48:58 AM »
I'm pretty open for games, but have been on a strong group roleplay interest as of late. I'm participating in three group roleplays. If you're interested in joining a group roleplay with me and have our characters connected in some way, just let me know.

=/\= USS McNair =/\=

In September of 2010 the USS McNair game launched in Elliquiy. Successful for over a year sheís been on hiatus for the last 6. Iíve decided to jump back into the game and offer a reboot with the help of the former GMs.

If youíre curious or interested in enlisting, much of the basic information you need is in the Application Thread.

The USS McNair is a Nova class (refit) starship with the purpose of science exploration (you'll notice lots of science positions open). She holds a crew of 78 and is a mere 8 decks. The McNair is one of the few classes that is able to enter a planetís atmosphere, land on the surface, and submerge in water. Think: streamlined, compact Sovereign class. Be aware that many images you will find are of the former model with an exposed bridge (including the one above). We'll be taking out the streamlined, modern version  ::)

The game is set 5 years after the return of Voyager. The USS McNair is the first ship retrofitted with Voyager's shield and torpedo technology. Starfleet wanted to start small as fitting it to a larger class ship was somewhat problematic.

To see what has been taken at this time, visit the Current Roster.

Gaming details:
--Located in the light section of E, will have some romantic/adult stuff, but main function is Trekdom
--Some species are not allowed, check the join thread
--NPCs and characters the ship come into contact with will be played by the GMs to help move the plot along
--Posting will average around a post or more a day
--All gender identities and sexual orientations are encouraged to join
« Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 07:47:52 PM by HockeyGod »