You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 08:44:50 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Photoshop CS3 on a Mac Issues...  (Read 927 times)

Offline Wistful DreamTopic starter

• ✧ ~ ✦ ~ Bright Star ~ ✦ ~ ✧ ☾ A Dragon's Mariposa ☽ ~ * ~ A Captain's Princess ~ * ~ An Imp's Vixen
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • I know my value.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
Photoshop CS3 on a Mac Issues...
« on: March 15, 2010, 05:11:36 PM »
Okay so Photoshop CS3 is rather important to my school work seeing how I have to size and format and such to all my pictures before submitting them for my clay work. And then I do my anatomy work in the program, with digital drawing/painting. However it won't open up for me. I'll click on it and it will start the loading, go through the blue box with all the names and saying loading and then give me this...

"Could not initialize Photoshop because you do not have the necessary access privileges."

I have no idea why it is doing this and I have stuff I need to turn in by tonight/this week so help would be very very welcome.

Offline Callie Del Noire

Re: Photoshop CS3 on a Mac Issues...
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2010, 05:48:48 PM »
Is it an update version or full install?

Offline Wistful DreamTopic starter

• ✧ ~ ✦ ~ Bright Star ~ ✦ ~ ✧ ☾ A Dragon's Mariposa ☽ ~ * ~ A Captain's Princess ~ * ~ An Imp's Vixen
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • I know my value.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2010, 06:06:51 PM »
I believe its a full install. Its version 10 too if that helps...

Offline Caeli

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2010, 07:11:53 PM »
You should call Adobe support and see if they can help you; that, or call up a friend who's snazzy with computers and who might be able to help you in-person.

If neither of those works or helps, you should see if you can find a different program do do what you need to do, or a different computer you can transfer your work to get that done.