You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 27, 2016, 09:33:09 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Caeli's Plot Bunny Menagerie;; FxF. historical. fantasy. adventure. pirates. D/s  (Read 4682 times)

Offline CaeliTopic starter

Table of Contents
O1;; Status & Disclaimers
O2;; Story Ideas & Snippets
O3;; Characters
Current Status
Please check my Absences & Apologies thread for my current status. :-) Or you can PM me to see if I'm available. At the moment, I am mostly closed for new roleplays.

First: If sex is your endgoal and main premise for the roleplay, be warned: that's probably something I'm not looking for. (There are exceptions; check this post for details.) I love a roleplay with substantial story and character development, and prefer when the roleplay is story-based, rather than centering on a romance or on the premise of getting to the sexy stuff. Doesn't mean I don't enjoy writing sexual content, I just like for there to be some kind of story behind it.

Second: I openly admit to being picky about my partners: I want quality, creativity, and a co-writer. See my ONs-&-OFFs for more details about my roleplaying preferences, and feel free to browse through my active roleplays for examples of previous posts and writing style. Rapport is a must: I love having partners whom I just 'click' with, as we discuss story, plot, or simply chat. :-) That said, I do not care if you're a man, a woman, or a penguin - I welcome the opportunity to write with all writers who fit these criteria, regardless of sex, gender, and sexuality.

Third: If you contact me for a roleplay, please do not ask if I have any ideas. They will be listed in this thread (either in the form of plot summaries or characters in need of stories). If you have an idea of your own, please bring it up; I can't read minds.

Fourth: My posting speed is variable right now - anywhere from once per week, to once per month. My post length varies wildly, and I can comfortably post anything from 2-3 paragraphs to 10-15 (given enough detail in the previous post(s), of course). I tend to average out to around 4-5 paragraphs. I am not intimidated by long post lengths, though my posting speed may be slower. This does not mean all my posts are this long, nor that I am biased against roleplayers who write less; I can adapt to your comfort level.

I usually have a heavy amount of detail/background, and if you're okay with it, there will be a certain degree of movement of your own character - not god-moding, but things like moving our characters across a room, etc. If this is a concern, please bring it up - I only tend to do this with posts of longer length, but can refrain from doing this if it makes you uncomfortable.

Fifth: I expect my partner to do an equal amount of 'driving' of the story. Surprise me!

Six: I am only available for roleplay via Elliquiy's forums at this time.

If I haven't scared you off yet, then I hope to hear from you soon. ;)

Please send me a PM if you're interested! Each story comes with a prologue and a general idea for a plot, but nothing is set in stone, and I am always more than happy to discuss a story further, and make modifications and adaptations.

Elluiki | Other Story Ideas | ONs & OFFs | Active Roleplays

« Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 10:22:31 AM by Caeli »

Stories, Plots Snippets, and Character Ideas
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2012, 12:23:30 AM »
   Table of Contents
O3;; Characters
Current Ideas & Snippets

O1: Flight of Fancy -- historical (Victorian/Edwardian England), potential D/s & threesome; light or bondage
O2: More Than This Provincial Life -- historical (1700s France), adventure & intrigue; rating negotiable
O3: Winds Unchained -- fantasy, adventure/quest; rating negotiable
O4: Of Fire and Frost -- fantasy, student x teacher, political intrigue; rating negotiable Under Discussion
O5: The Lost Treasure of Dysmeas -- fantasy, pirate adventure, quest; rating negotiable Under Discussion
O6: The Fifth Scholarly Art -- historical fantasy (late medieval imperial China), political intrigue; rating negotiable

O1: Something to do with the European theater of World War II. Maybe spies in Germany, maybe an underground rescue network in France? Taken!

O2: Heralds of Valdemar / Velgarth roleplay. Would love to craft a bards' masterpiece together as the prologue, and then have the rest of the roleplay be a playing out of that story. As an example, the Sunsinger/Shadowdancer epic.

Flight of Fancy (working title)

The marriage between the Marquess of Dearne and his chosen marchioness, Lady Gwyneth Allardyce, was the perfect match made in heaven. Their union gave them a lovely daughter, Adrianna Gwyneth Torrington, who lived happily with her parents and her younger twin brothers in their country estate until she was seven years old. Then, there was a sudden storm; when the skies cleared, the lord, his lady, and the twins were found dead among the splintered wood and leaves of the smashed carriage underneath the huge tree that overlooked the driveway of the estate.

The lands, wealth, and mourning daughter were inherited by the marquess' younger brother who had long ago moved to Italy and married, and had no interest in returning to England. He did, however, return to the island on business, arranging the care of the estate and its financials with a trustworthy chamberlain and competent staff; after the overseeing of the funeral of his family, he took young Adrianna to live with him and his wife in their home in Venice, Italy.

Fourteen years later, Adrianna returns to England at the urging of her aunt and uncle, ready to assume the mantle of responsibility as a peer of England. Her return creates ripples among among the elite matrons of London's highest social classes - she is a wealthy young woman with the title and flawless etiquette to match, the most eligible and sought-after female catch of the Season. Of course, the young unmarried set (as well as the older rakes) need no urging from the parental sector - Lady Adrianna Torrington possesses a self-confidence and striking appearance that sets her apart from many of the insipid, catty misses who populate London's marriage mart. Her seeming indifference to marriage and courting make her an even more tempting target, resulting in one too many sappy marriage proposals and badly-written odes and poems celebrating her eyes, hair, and face.

Enter Lord Darien Kamor, the heir to the Duke of Halle.

His parents, rather fed up with how irresponsible he is, order him to go to the London ballrooms to find himself a bride, hoping that netting himself a wife will knock some sense of responsibility as a peer of England into his head. Close friends of the deceased Marquess and Marchioness of Dearne, they eagerly accept Adrianna into the fold of the family, offering her introductions to other distinguished members of nobility and squiring her about proudly - as well as having their eldest son squire her about to every event.

Adrianna is extremely glad to have the company and the help; stumbling through London's strict etiquette is difficult enough, without being a foreigner and new player in the game of social cat and mouse... But she is hardly a willing participant to the Kamors' matchmaking tactics, however well-meaning they might be. The family also has reason to be happy - they hope that Adrianna is exotic enough, beautiful enough, and witty and intelligent enough to finally entice their son into marriage, and to woo him away from his idle ways.

Little do they know that neither Adrianna nor their erstwhile son are willing to be pawns in their matchmaking sessions.

What I'm Looking For, & Further Details (be forewarned, it's a bit long)
What I'm Looking For & Further Details: Someone to play the Darien Kamor (whose name can be changed). I don't care if you're male, female, or a talking cardboard box, so long as you meet my requirements for being my writing partner (found in my ONs & OFFs). I would also like for this to be a historical roleplay, set in the Victorian or Edwardian era in England. While I'm not going to require that you be accurate for every aspect of the story down to the smallest detail, I do prefer a strong level of knowledge for what creates the bigger picture and "atmosphere" of the historical roleplay - etiquette, social mores, societal expectations, etc.

As you can read from the plot summary above, Darien is implied to be irresponsible to all outward appearances. You can take this as literal and craft a list of sins - gambling, drinking to excess, seducer of widows (or young women), goes to brothels, hangs out with unsavory individuals. Or, maybe there's another reason that he presents this front - he's a spy for the government, and when he's going to all manner of inappropriate places or seeing certain individuals, this might be for assignment or gathering information, and so on. Either way, I'd be happy to work with whatever strikes your fancy.

The basic premise of the story is based on the idea that Adrianna and Darien, for their own reasons, decide to make a bargain with each other and pretend to have an interest in furthering their friendship, potentially even marrying eventually. They do this so that Adrianna won't have to deal with the scores of people flinging themselves at her because she's an heiress, she comes from an old family line, and she's beautiful; Darien also has his own interests that makes having Adrianna on his arm much easier than having to deal with young ladies just out of the schoolroom, who are dreaming of falling in love and marrying him.

As far as the actual details of this bargain, why they make it, and the ensuing interactions, there are two options:

This is the idea as I originally had it, and somewhat reminiscent of historical romance novels set in this era. The two make the bargain so that they don't have to deal with the hordes of opposite-gendered folks trying to trap them in marriage. Perhaps Darien wants to continue seducing the widows of the ton, but it's hard to do that if he keeps getting trapped at these dinner parties and dances at his parents' behest (who he respects greatly despite his lifestyle, and is unwilling to openly flout their will, especially re: Adrianna). Perhaps Adrianna has other plans - she wants to continue publishing novels, or doing art, or whatever, but societal strictures require that she take a husband because she cannot inherit. To throw people off their trails, they take up this charade. The focus of this first option would be on their interactions (and potentially their romance), then, unless there is another element that we can come up with together to add flavor to the story. I would be willing to roleplay any major NPCs that show up in the story (such as friends, paramours, etc.) and I hope that my partner will be willing to do the same.

This is a second idea that has a bit more BDSM and sexual spice to it. Darien, as it turns out, is a Victorian era gentleman with a hobby that is considered unsavory and inappropriate - he's a Dom, and one of his household servants is his submissive/pet. His parents do not know about this definitively, but recently, he's been spotted outside of certain clubs with certain reputations, so they hope that marriage will knock all of these ideas out of him. Darien, for his part, wants to find a woman who may have certain proclivities outside of their marriage - maybe she's a lesbian, or she's not interested in men, or whatever - who won't care what he does so long as she provides him an heir.

Adrianna has much the same problems as described in the first idea above - she has some other hobby that she wants to pursue, or she simply can't inherit since she's not a man. Either way, she needs Darien to act as a shield while she searches for someone who is more fitting to her tastes - either someone who is her ideal guy, or someone who is so weak that he'll let her do whatever she wants because she'll run right over him.

Darien and Adrianna concoct their plan because they either need more time, or they want to do some further hunting among people who don't necessarily make it to ton events, to find the person that they're looking for. Now, the fun part of the story is, he never considers looking for a woman who will actually accept his sexuality for what it is... and want to join him and his pet to make a threesome, and become a submissive herself. She and Darien will fall in love, while she's not a lifestyle submissive, she is sexually aroused/excited by being dominated.

The story dynamic, then, will not only focus on Adrianna and Darien, but also on Darien's dynamic with his sub, Adrianna's explorations into female pleasure, and threesomes. To put this succinctly, character relationships and sexual elements will include Darien x Adrianna, Darien x his pet, Adrianna x his pet, and all three of them (MFF). I can either play both Adrianna and Darien's sub, or I can play Adrianna and we can find a third person to roleplay as the submissive.

More Than This Provincial Life

She lived in a quiet little town sprawled on top of a hill, next to another hill just like it that took half a day by horseback to get to. She was the kind of girl that didn’t find a woman’s lot in life in life exciting - who cared about marriage to a farmer who would never leave his home, or to a merchant whose only interest in life was making enough money to buy things for his home?

She wanted to explore the world. It had to be bigger - so much bigger! - than this little town, where every day was the same as the one before, and would be the same as the one after. All the other girls could think about was marriage and pretty dresses. She wanted what she read in her books: dragons and magic, adventures in places halfway across the world (or in worlds that existed only in the imagination!), tales of intrigue and danger that ended with victory for the hero and his clever and witty lover.

Even though she didn’t think she would ever become a girl of stories and adventure - after all, she was just a girl living in a small little town in the countryside - she kept reading, and dreaming, and wishing there was someone who could understand the wish she had for more.

One day, a noise just off the road took her on a detour. It was just a small sound, a little blip in her routine - but little did she know that meeting him would change her future so much, she could never have dreamed what would happen next. He was clutching his injured side, blood spreading into an alarmingly large stain on his shirt, and clutched in his other hand was a sword that had bright red running along one edge, dripping. Around him were three men, dressed in black, unmoving. Hearing movement in the small clearing, he’d turned to look at her, sword raised, his face paling further and twinging in pain as he lifted the blade.

“Don’t tell me, you’ve come to kill me to,” he’d said.

That day, adventure and intrigue had been brought to her, and collapsed at her feet.

What I'm Looking For: Partly inspired by the above image (it's probably not of a 1700s French town :P), partly inspired by Disney's version of Beauty and the Beast, and just random imagination here and there. :)

I don't know who the guy is - surprise me! (I had contemplated his being a bastard prince running from assassins, or a spy who has critical news from beyond the Border trying to get it back to the capital... but I'm not especially enamored to either, and would love to hear your thoughts.)

I'd like for this to be set in mid-1700s France, but I won't cry if you don't want to do a historical roleplay.

Winds Unchained

Magic abounds in the kingdom of Nahevar.

Not only do sorcerers enjoy a degree of respect not often shown to them outKingdom, but even the common citizenry accept and acknowledge the existence of magic all around them. Small magics like charms and potions are commonplace; small cantrips for luck or good weather are oft-used, and the temples of the gods are never without incense, offerings, and believers praying at the altars of the many gods believed to touch their daily lives.

And among the magic, exist fairies, ghosts, gremlins, unicorns... and spirits, like sylphs - elementals of the air, who wander their airy kingdom and travel on the winds of the kingdom Nahevar.

These air elementals have few worries and few responsibilities, but in recent times, it has become clear that there is someone disturbing the peace of many magical creatures, including their own. Creatures have gone missing, especially those who have the appearance of humans - earth, fire, water, and air elementals have suffered the worst. There are rumors among the magical community of a slaving ring, of humans who are kidnapping and hiding magical creatures to sell for lucrative profit, into slavery and brothels where such fantasies can be indulged - for a high price.

While other creatures scramble to hide away to protect themselves, it is the sylphs who do not wish to passively await capture. They send one of their Guardians to a nearby city, to seek out a human who might help them find, expose, and shut down the slaving ring, so they can return to their peaceful days once more.

The Fifth Scholarly Art
Request Thread | Introduction | Original Thread

The first scholarly art is qin. Mastery of the instrument of the literati allows the musician to express emotion through the fingers, dexterous and agile as she plays and manipulates the string to her bidding. There are hidden messages in music, in the elegant notes and plucks, decipherable by those gifted with the talent in music.

The second scholarly art is qi. This board game is but a pasttime for scholar-officials in the imperial court, but the greatest military strategists in the history of the Middle Kingdom were masters of masters of this game of entrapment and capture, their genius as unparalleled as their feats on the blood-soaked fields of war. It is no mere idle game, more a battle of wits and cunning.

The third scholarly art is shu. Writing and literacy are among the greatest treasures in the Middle Kingdom, but to combine it with poetry is both an art and a skill that speaks of learndedness and complexity, of creativity and intelligence.

The fourth scholarly art is hua. Painting, the expression of the ephemeral beauty of nature through the gentle strokes of a brush, with faint colors that are at once delicate and bold on a parchment scroll. Mountains and water, bamboo and the unfurling flower - but there are also those who dare to capture the majesty of the Great Mythical Beasts, who preside from the heavens.

It is the fifteenth year during the reign of the fourth Zhang dynasty emperor, Jiang Ru. He is the most progressive and arguably the most clever of his family, both dead and alive; he has been able to court conservative opinion among his advisors, while pushing for legal and education reforms that have transformed the country from a peaceful kingdom into on that is also prosperous. Every year, more and more young men attempt the examinations that would allow them to try their hand at the Imperial Civil Service Examinations; every year, the standard has been rising higher and higher. The crops prosper in the fertile deltas of the kingdom's greatest rivers, Gongxe and Qinghu. Trade has expanded; the nobility, peasantry, and city dwellers are all happier for the prosperity that Emperor Zhang has brought them.

Lord _____ is a rising star of one of the Seven Great Families. He is no scholar-official, but the leader of the Emperor's Imperial Guard, in charge of security within the Forbidden Palace. Through a chance meeting, he learns that the estate of the Liu family branch living in the capital is falling apart from a lack of funds. With no money, Lord Liu cannot have his daughter join the imperial court; meanwhile, she is struggling to make ends meet through menial tasks. Playing the erhu at local tea houses, teaching at the local temple - there is nothing that she won't do to support her father and keep their family home from crumbling down around them.

And so Lord _____ and Lord Liu discreetly set up a trade: Lord Liu is to receive a sum of money and workers to rebuild his home, and Lord _____ will foster the daughter, Liu Qilin, in a compact of double-honor, sponsoring her in Court and allowing her to take her rightful place in imperial society. At first, Lord _____ is skeptical that this is a fair bargain, though he accepts it (it is not a bad thing, to be in the good graces of the eldest son of the Liu family); Lord Liu assures him that he will not find it a bad bargain to be her sponsor.

And so it is done. True to form, Lady Qilin is no burden to her sponsor, for fostering the eldest Liu heiress in his home game him even more prestige... and her rare mastery in the four scholarly arts made officials want to spend time in her company, and attempt to garner her interest for a favorable marriage. Lord ____ soon realizes that her skills brought many of these officials - both corrupt and upstanding - to Lord _____'s home, allowing him to listen and learn, and keep information he could use later. He was the emperor's confidant, after all.

When he catches whispers in the wind of a conspiracy, of rebellion and of assassination, he decides to teach his willing pupil the secret fifth art: covertcy.

**Seven Great Families: Zhou, Xia, Li, Wang, Chen, Liu, Sun

The Lost Treasure of Dysmeas

A notorious pirate king who sails the seas of Dysmeas has, of late, been finding his recent 'ventures' successful - almost too successful. His experience in his trade of choice is quite impressive - ever since he became captain of his own ship, he has not yet been caught by the Mariner Guards.

In short: he's bored.

Eventually he hears about some mythical treasure that nobody has yet been able to get, and he decides to be the first to have it. The only problems? Not only must he find the Isle of Dysmeas, but he needs a powerful mage's help in retrieving the treasure - and there is no freelance mage powerful enough and generous enough to want to help a pirate captain who is the single most wanted individual by the the Mariner Guards.

To make things even more interesting, treacherous waters (said to be blessed by the gods) surround the isle where the treasure is reputed to be. The treasure is also protected by powerful spells that have thus far killed those few who have managed to get to the island alive.

So he makes a plan.

First, he must kidnap a powerful mage, preferably one he can control.

Second, he must seduce from her the help he requires to attain the lost treasure of Dysmeas, a task more dangerous than either of them have ever attempted.

Of course, mighty pirate lord that he is, he succeeds. And then one night he finds out that she's not human at all... but a mermaid. And he didn't 'kidnap' her - she purposely let herself catch his eye. Because she needs to get to one of those rumored treasures on the Isle for a sea witch, who will grant her humanity so she can become married to a prince that she has fallen in love with.

No Longer Available

"Police have just recently arrived at the scene some are now calling "The Return of the Monstrum," an attack that seems to be the work of a cult..."

"Strange circlets of blood adorn every wall, on the south of which reading a single word..."

France :: 1234 A.D.
The Nephilim. These beautiful creatures are sent from heaven, taking the form of humanoid angels, their sole duty to keep peace and order in the known world. For years they have lived amoung humans, some even marrying into human families and having Nephilim children of their own. The race prospered for many years, the largest population centered around France.

Paris, France :: 1279 A.D.
The Nephilim in Paris have been laying quiet for some time, most major conflicts having been settled since their arrival on Earth. However, on a storming night in the Spring, a male Nephilim was found dead in his home, his wings ripped from his back and an alchemically-bonded silver dagger in his heart. Strange and bloody symbols adorn every interior wall. Soon, on similar stormy nights as the first, the murders begin to spread. A note was left behind at the most recent home, and, although the note was illegible due to the symbols it was written in, a name was recovered. The killer calls himself "Anonyme."

Northern France :: 1351 A.D.
Anonyme - Anonyme, a powerful sorcerer, and his group of necromantic alchemists send murderers known to most of France as "The Monstrum" to continue their cult murder of the Nephilim race. The group's fort was rumored to be stationed somewhere in Nothern France. No one knows for sure.

Parisian Underground :: 1402 A.D.
The Lux Veritatis, an opposing order of strong warrior-knights, has been conducting secretive research in their underground vaults in the hopes of overthrowing Anonyme and his followers. They have managed to keep their work quiet, even as The Monstrum continues to spread their murderous spree to other parts of France. There have been no survivors as of yet, and God has not answered the prayer to reinforce the Nephilim. They are dwindling quickly.

Paris, France :: 1445 A.D.
The Lux Veritatis suppress The Monstrum after 40 years of endless battles. Cult murders cease. The Lux Veritatis take an oath to never reveal the location of their vaults, and the Nephilim race slowly rebreeds itself.

Paris, France :: 2005 A.D.
A serial killer strikes in modern day Paris, using the same strange, unreadable signature as The Monstrum had centuries before. However, he has incorporated his own twist this time, painting the word "Anonyme," French for "Anonymous," on every south wall of his victims' homes.

At the most recent scene, a female figure was spotted fleeing the apartment complex. Investigators were not able to pursue the suspect, who is believed to be the victim's only surviving family, long enough to gather any physical information about her, but the are exercising extreme caution and persistence in capturing the suspect, who could bring them closer to capturing the murderer Anonyme.

Rumors have been floating around the Parisian ghettos that a Lux Veritatis warrior still remains, and he's conducting his own investigation of the cases. He is rumored to have no permanent home in Paris, but people say he's been staying in a crappy motel in the ghettos. Few know his name or his background, but word tells that he is somehow connected with Anonyme on a personal level, and he is determined to find the culprit at all costs.

What I'm Looking For: A Lux Veritatis warrior, who has ties in his past to the serial murderer Anonyme (maybe a brother, a friend, close cousin, etc.?). Somewhat of a vigilante - he will not work with the police on these cases for obvious reasons to deal with the occult, and the existence of the Nephilim.

There's really a couple of routes this can go:
1. The warrior and the Nephilim meet, and she asks for his help. He does promise to give it - after all, it is his sacred duty - but only at a price. This can be blackmail for a variety of things - sex, money, her feathers (which might well fetch a pretty price on the black market), her magic, etc. They investigate and hunt for Anonyme.
2. The warrior and the Nephilim meet, and she asks for his help. This is more of a damsel-in-distress-saved-by-a-knight-in-shining-armor story; however, Lynette (my character) isn't some weeping, weak lily. They investigate and hunt for Anonyme together.

This could be anything from Light to NC. What kind of sexual activities will be played out can be discussed via PM.

Of Fire and Frost
Of Fire and Frost

Of late, mages have become persecuted in the country of __, hunted and killed in witch hunts that have decimated their numbers. Master Mage Kastadel, the King's Own Sorcerer, fears for the life of one of his most adventurous and skilled students, a fiercely independent water mage. She has the potential to be one of the most powerful elemental mages to come along in centuries - but only if she manages to escape becoming slaughtered in the chaos of the witch-hunt.

Master Mage Kastadel sends this mage to a former student of his who lives beyond the borders of the now-unsafe __. When the fire mage receives the letter from his former master, the mage's obligation to Kastadel leaves him unable to refuse the request. But one thing's for sure - he definitely resents having what HE believes is a spoiled rich brat foisted upon him. He has no idea that she is quite the opposite - charming, vivacious, eager to achieve mastery over her elements, and - most importantly - a striking, attractive young woman.

She goes, if unwillingly, and only because he asks it of her. SHE thinks Master Kastadel's former student is just another stuffy old teacher - she has no idea that he is only ten years older than she, nor that he is one of the most sought after bachelors in Jorel, the capital of Camnto. And no - his reputation was not founded upon his skill with magic.

It's hate at first sight - or is it? They rather don't get along; but is that because he takes a different woman to his bed every night, or because she is rebellious and bends his rules as often as she can get away with it? They argue constantly and passionately, while her magic grows by leaps and bounds during their lessons. But it is undeniable that they are attracted to each other powerfully, in a most fundamental, instinctive way. The two continually clash, until the sexual tension between them bids fair to overwhelm them suddenly and unpredictably.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 03:41:16 PM by Caeli »

Caeli's Idea Plot Bunny Menagerie;; Characters
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2012, 12:32:51 AM »
   Table of Contents
O3;; Characters

All the characters in these post were developed for a roleplay, which then subsequently fell through or never happened. If you would like to pick up the story for one of these characters, please PM me and have something in mind - a plot, a setting, what kind of character you'll be playing, etc.

JULIA MADDOX / A Darker Harmony

She was an average university student when she was nineteen - eager to learn, a bit lost about her future, but nonetheless had an active social life beyond her studies and her dreams. Julia Maddox knew she wanted to minor in music, and maybe major in some international field.. but as a sophomore, she'd felt no real connection to her field of study.

And then one day, in one of her favorite classes, her professor invited one of his old friends, in the area for a conference, to lecture for the class. She thought it would just be a class, just with a different voice and face. But then he began speaking and talking, and Julia listened avidly, captured by his words in a way that few teachers and professors had been able to do.

Overcoming her initial hesitance and fear of speaking to someone so learned and handsome, Julia shyly approached him outside the classroom. She was charmed by his eloquence, but more than that, it was the first spark that would help her passion blossom.

They continued correspondence - purely academic, though friendly and amiable - but Julia was absorbed in her schoolwork, while the professor returned to his university. She graduated, and spent a couple of years studying and working abroad, traveling, and getting some working experience before she applied for graduate school.

Their correspondence continued. She continued to research enthusiastically, and grew as a young woman, blossoming and finding herself in the mundane nine to five work setting. After a few years, she decided to apply for graduate school; some of the universities were in United States, but handful were also overseas.

At 25 years of age, Julia was accepted into a graduate program at Some University. After making the appropriate arrangements, she moved into a small, but comfortable studio apartment in Some City, determined and enthusiastic despite being alone in a new city, where she knew no one and had a fresh start.

It was with some surprise that Julia discovered her professor working at the same university that she was now attending. Eagerly, she applied and became his aide; for her, it was a dream to be able to work with the very professor whom had sparked her love for her subject. At first, their relationship remained professional, though very friendly - they got along well together, and that only became more true as they spent more time together. Their relationship deepened, and soon not all of their interactions were purely professional. Sometimes they would take their work to coffee, and then it became lunch, and soon there were nice dinners to celebrate finished research, or the end of a successful semester.

Then they began dating, and Julia couldn't believe how lucky she was.

But she had no idea what she was in for. He was a member of a secret society of Doms in London, and once he had affirmed that she was moldable to his desires, he began deepening her desire for his control. Blindfolds, picking her lingerie, having her wear a toy in public, ordering her to masturbate exactly as he commanded.

And then one day, he took her to a lovely boutique - one with elegant dresses and lingerie, as well as special toys available for certain customers who knew the password for The Gwendoline Circle. After picking out their purchases, he took her to a door in the back, which led downstairs, where she would have her first real introduction to lifestyle Doms and their submissives, and a glimpse into what her own life was becoming.

Sample Scene
She was quiet as they came back from the theater, her smile soft and dreamy as her mind lingered on how attentive he had been all night - placing his arm around her waist and drawing her close in the crowded lobby, smiling warmly when he handed her a glass of sparkling champagne, offering his jacket when they'd been outside the theater, and she had unconsciously rubbed her arms because of the chill in the air.

And now they were riding back to his place. A penthouse, she knew, since she'd been there a few times before... and it had always been when he'd wanted to press her limits, make her experience something new. After dates, they usually returned to her small, cozy apartment - that was usually when he wanted to sleep with her, and use her body roughly the way that she loved him to.

But his penthouse... it was where he'd first blindfolded her, and touched and played with her until she came in his arms, hands clenched tightly on his bedcovers because he had ordered her not to move. It was where he'd first tied her hands gently behind her back, and tied her hands above her head to his bedrame. It was where he had first put a ballgag in her mouth, silencing her loud moans of pleasure as he teased. It was also where he'd first made her beg - for him to use a vibrator on her, to slide it in her body, to use her and make her cum.

Shivering in anticipation, she followed him out of the parking garage and into the elevator, avoiding his eyes because she knew he would be able to read the desire in her gaze. It was new and unexpected, but... she loved when he told her what to do. When he told her exactly how to pose for him, exactly how to kneel and arch her back. When he told her to sit still so he could tie her up... and then being helpless and at his mercy, begging for him to do sweet and terrible things to her body. Even when they were in the office, and he told her to give him a kiss - it was a wonderfully exciting feeling, that taboo relationship they had, where they might be caught at any time. Even when he did nothing to her - only asked her to kneel at his feet while he finished marking up his papers - her body responded with a rush of arousal.

Even his voice...

She glanced up at him after she took off her heels, her eyes widening when she saw that smirk on his lips again. "P-professor?" The word came to her lips automatically; she saw the smile deepen, both of them reminded of their illicit relationship, romance between a professor and a student not allowed.

At his word, she followed him obediently into his room. It was furnished masculinely, in muted, but boldly dark colors. She shivered as he pointed at the bed - on top, a single silk scarf. She swallowed and was about to climb on, when he spoke again.

"Take off the dress."

Her breath quickened at the soft command. Trying not to hurry, she slowly wriggled out of the silky gown, first sliding the straps from her shoulders, then pushing the rest of the fabric over her hips. She was wearingly very bold lingerie today - a black lacy push-up bra that was dangerously low, and a pair of black panties that were lacy and hid nothing except her sex, which was already beginning to dampen in anticipation. She was about to remove the stockings when he spoke again - leave them on, and kneel on the bed. He wanted to tie her up.

She climbed onto the bed, kneeling exactly how he liked her too - hands behind her lightly arched back, knees spread as wide as possible, her bottom poised and resting on her heels. And she watched him as he came closer, then took the length of silk in his hands, and reached behind her...

Notes: Thread starts at or some time before the boutique scene. D/s - I would like to explore many facets of the D/s lifestyle in this roleplay with my character, not just the sexual elements.

This character is from an original fantasy universe I created as the seed of an epic fantasy adventure tale: Phoenix Rising.

Name: Lorryn Sorayiis [lor-RIN soh-RYE-is], played by Caeli
Class: Elemental Battle Mage [Water; Master-level]; Secondary weapon, throwing daggers

Lorryn Sorayiis was born as a child of one of the many nomadic Border Clans. From an early age, she showed an amazing delicacy and control with magical energy, and soon became apprenticed to both the shaman and elderly mage of her particular clan. As she grew older, her control and skill with magic become steadier, more adept - her education was such that it was HER task to learn her magic. As a result of such focused training, her skill increased by leaps and bounds. Aside from magic, Lorryn was taught to ride a horse (as were all the other Clan children), learn the language of her people as well as that of Vayulla, and survival in the wilderness.

By the time she was eighteen, she was a high-level mage (the equivalent of a higher-level Sorcerer in Vayulla's Academies), an expert tracker and horsewoman, and well learned in the common language of Vayulla. Lorryn also showed a steady, deft control with small blades, and in addition to her other studies learned to use throwing knives with deadly accuracy.

Disaster struck while all the Clans gathered to celebrate the Winter Solstice. Several contingents of Aladel's army swept over their campsite and killed anybody who attempted to resist. The Clanspeople defended themselves and fought back bravely - but caught unguarded in the midst of celebration, nobody was ready for a small army that arrived cloaked under the cover of darkness and magic. Very few people survived, for every last of the nomads fought bitterly until they themselves were killed. Lorryn, having never drawn blood herself, was sent into magic-shock by the slaughter occuring before her very eyes and fell unconscious; however, her magic had reacted instinctively and created a powerful, impenetrable physical barrier that prevented even the Master Mage of the regiment from breaking it. Quite impressed, said Master Mage ordered the rest of the army to return to the capital; alone, he waited for the bereft, grieving young mage to wake, and convinced her to return with him to the capital, under his protection as his student.

As it turned out, this Master Mage was in actuality the Palace's Master of the Arcane - the most powerful mage in the kingdom of Aladel. That he had been thwarted by this mere slip of a girl impressed him to no end, and he was convinced that the Fates had seen fit to intervene and keep her alive. Master Mage Kastadel placed her into an Academy for mages in the capital, where the instructors attempted to teach her spell magic. Having learned to use her magic with free magic all her life, Lorryn was quite terrible at it - and remains so to this day. Still, despite her apparent failures with spell magic, Lorryn gained many new, innovative ideas about spell-casting with rune magic, and applied all this new knowledge to her own free magic.

At the age of 22, after rescuing the battered regiment ambushed during what was supposed to be a 'safe' patrol, Lorryn was brought into the Palace as Master Mage Kastadel's only apprentice. She began attending Council meetings with him, as well as socializing among Aladel's social elite. Kastadel stopped trying to force her to do spell magic - she showed absolutely no aptitude for learning chants or drawing runes - and instead gave her guidelines and tasks to perform, and allowed her to use free magic to accomplish these spells. In this way, Lorryn's ability grew even more. In the past two to three years, she has been acknowledged as one of the most powerful mages of Aladel among her peers. Though Lorryn still remembers the sad story of her people, any childish thoughts of revenge had disappeared within the year she was moved to the capital - after all, what could one mere slip of a girl do against an entire kingdom?

Siliea is one of the twin Gods of Fate. She and her brother, Soren, are twins who number among the ruling council are most involved in the lives of mortals, and travel most often to the mortal realm. Out of the Divine Council, it is perhaps these two who have the most sympathy for mortals, especially those who have been chosen by the gods to alter the future.

As the goddess of Fate, Siliea routinely visits the mortal realm in one form or another to watch over and dispense advice to those mortals whom have been touched by the hands of the gods. She is one of the youngest in the Divine Council; thus, while her powers are rather impressive by human standards, they are much less so in comparison to many of the other deities and gods in Vayulla's pantheon.

It is also because of her youth that she has less control over her magic. Unlike some of the other gods, her power flows and ebbs with the alignments of the stars and planets. While Soren's power also reacts similarly, it fluctuates much less due to his age and confidence. His quiet strength and subtle charm have long served as her male ideal - it is for this reason that she has yet taken no lovers among the other deities, despite their ardent attentions and admiration.

Even gods are not without their lusts, after all.

Of the two, he is the older, stronger, and more confident, for Siliea yet feels that she has not proven herself and her place among the Divine Council.

The combination of bad luck (or, perhaps, Fate) leaves Siliea stranded in the mortal realm during a routine visit - without her magic. A cosmic phenomenon that happens only once every one thousand years leaves her powerless and unable to communicate with her brother or the other gods... as well as unable to return home.

It's not something that happens often, but I'm in the mood for a roleplay more for the purpose of writing something fun, light-hearted, and sexually-focused, rather than story-focused.

I wanted to use this adorable and sexy-sweet character I originally created for Herodias Academy. I went on hiatus before I had a chance to write her, but found myself craving something fun and sexy. I have several story-heavy roleplays at the moment, and would like a change in pace.

Paige Sutherland

Player: CAELI
Name: Paige Sutherland (full image here)
Nationality: English
Height: 175 cm (5'9")
Weight: 59 kg (130 lbs)
Measurements: 34B-25-35
Hair Colour: Blonde
Eye Colour: Hazel

Appearance: I'm one of those tall, slender girls that often get picked on because I "look anorexic" (as if they could tell by looking at me, ha!). I'm actually quite toned, and quite healthy - I have an extremely active lifestyle as a surfer and a swimmer, so I don't really keep much of the calories that I take in even when I eat plates and plates of food. My blonde hair - soft, silky, and beautiful! - falls down to mid-back most of the time, and before I came to Herodias, it always had sand in it somewhere from the beach. I have an easygoing, cute smile - "youthful," my mum's secretary liked to say - and cute, perky breasts that look delicious in a swimsuit. Especially a wet, white one.

Background: My father's been out of the picture for a long time - I was really young when he and my mum separated. I'm not very close to him because he moved to the States, and I only visited him once a year. Those visits were pretty fun, but he was pretty irresponsible as a father - I'd imagine that, and his love of gambling, probably soured the romantic fairytale that he spun for my mum when they first met. I don't think much of him, and I'm personally glad he doesn't figure large into my life.

My mum is a much more interesting and inspiring person. She's beautiful - she models some promo shots for our company, and runs all of the UK-based operations. She's going to inherit the company (the wildly successful surf- and swim apparel chain Sora) from my grandparents. My grandfather is 100% British, and he used to be an award-winning surfer champion, now company CEO for all of the overseas offices. My grandmother is a Japanese fashion designer who made a name for herself in Japan, and then immigrated here to England, where she now designs the major collections for Sora. She has the most exacting taste in clothing, and taught my mother and I everything about fashion and how to look put together in front of the cameras.

My life hasn't been all that exciting for someone of our family's wealth and status. I mean, my parents aren't exactly big-name actors and actresses, so we don't get shadowed everywhere by paparazzi or anything. I think that makes me lucky, though - I've really been able to do what I want, which is surf and swim! I've been to all of the best spots around the island - Sennen Cove, Hell's Mouth, Thurso East, even Freshwater West - and when I've toured for competitions, I've gone as far away as Australia! It's been fantastic.

I do well in school, but I'm really only getting good grades so I can eventually get a business degree and work in the company; other than that, I do my work, but don't spend any more time on it than I have to. The only exciting part about school is the uniforms (which were super cute) and swim team. I don't really know when I realized I liked girls and not boys, honestly, but I just never remember being excited when some of the cute boys would confess to me. I think it might have been last year - one of the older girls on the team caught me sneaking looks at her when she was showering after one of the meets. I didn't know, of course; I thought I was being sneaky. But when most of the other girls had left and I came in late to shower, she cornered me in the wet spray and did things to me, and had me do things to her, that I had never even dreamed of. She liked to tell me to do things, to eat her out and lick her, but she got the most wild when she put me over her knee and spanked my bum until it was bright pink, or took my panties away, and I'd have to go the whole day with my juices dribbling down my thighs, only a lucky breeze away from showing everybody my virgin pussy. Other days, when she was really in a mood, she would tuck a little remote-controlled vibrator inside me and... well, I'm sure you can imagine.

I thought I was doing a pretty good job keeping our little 'relationship' from Mum, but she and grandmother know everything. Apparently, Mum's secretary (the one that she loves to tie up downstairs) saw me and my girl having fun in the pool, and Mum waited until I came to talk to her about it to say something. I didn't have the drive and discipline and work ethic to work in the company the way I was; I needed a firmer hand and someone to teach me those things, and who wouldn't let me get away with it. Mum and grandmother decided to send me to Herodias, where they said I would get a real education.

I wrote the profile in first-person format, but I'm not looking to roleplay this character in first person unless that's something you would prefer to do.

Instead of getting sent to Herodias, I was thinking that Paige's parents send her to an exclusive, invitation-only year-long girls' finishing school. Students attend after high school graduation (student), after college graduation (mentor), or sometimes after getting advanced degrees (mentor or instructor).

Paige has no idea where she's being sent, of course, but while this place does teach some courtly graces, etiquette, and things like ballroom dancing, singing, and classical music, the starring feature is a mentorship program in which girls are paired with someone to become soeurs (French: sisters). Not all, or even many, of these relationships become sexual or romantic; however, in this case, it does.

Paige gets snapped up within hours of her arrival by one of the older girls, who is set to inherit her father's business conglomerate/empire, and things get hot and heavy, very quickly.

What I'm Looking For:
- F x F
- lots of sex; mostly vanilla at first, progressing to bondage at some point
- exploration of the D/s dynamic
- a light-hearted and fun game

I've only once or twice roleplayed in a game that involved a D/s dynamic, so I'll need a partner who understands that and would be happy to lead the direction of any sex scenes that take place.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 02:46:36 AM by Caeli »

Caeli's Plot Bunny Menagerie.
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2012, 03:46:16 AM »

I don't roleplay as canon characters as a rule. When it comes to written continuations, I often already have a set idea brewing in my head, and when that happens, I really do prefer to write it completely myself because I have a very specific vision for that story. Since roleplays should be equal collaborations between two writers, it's only fair to my writing partner that I not inflict my penchance for canonical details on him or her. :P

Regarding characters I am incredibly picky about who my partner chooses to play, and how he or she chooses to play that character. I truly do not want to get into a situation where you and I are roleplaying canon characters in a way that will put us at odds against each other. It's all too easy to come into conflict when you have two fans of a fandom trying to roleplay something while remaining true to the series and maintaining their creativity, and trying to reconcile their vision for the series at the same time.

I find it much easier and much freer to set my story in the canon world (maintaining any previously existing magic or religious systems already in place) and creating original characters. I prefer to set my story outside of the series timeframe (prequels, sequels, future, historical, or mythology), because that also gives a lot of freedom for creativity while allowing the writers to really use the series more as inspiration or as a resource.

Universes or premises that I would consider roleplaying include:

TV: Nikita (2011), Pan Am
Anime/Manga: Maria-sama ga Miteru, Full Metal Panic, Saiunkoku Monogatari
Video Games: Fire Emblem
Books: A Song of Ice and Fire (George R.R. Martin), Kushiel's Legacy (Jacqueline Carey), Bardic Voices (Mercedes Lackey), Velgarth/Heralds of Valdemar (Mercedes Lackey), Circle of Magic (Tamora Pierce), Pern (Anne McCaffrey)
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 02:55:23 AM by Caeli »

Crossed out some story ideas that have been taken.

Still craving that sexy FxF... :-)

Ideas and characters have been taken. ♥

Pretty much closed in terms of roleplays, but if you have a fantastic and compelling idea... send me your best shot!