You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2016, 08:34:10 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Interest Check - Team Fortress 2 (with girl characters also)  (Read 500 times)

Offline BlankTopic starter

Interest Check - Team Fortress 2 (with girl characters also)
« on: October 09, 2009, 02:59:05 AM »
The regular team
Girls team (potentially)
Another girls team
Because I can't find one that is really on the spot

Edit: Fixed the links

(Credit to respective artists and institutions for artwork linked above... and...)

It hasn't been the first time this idea has crossed my mind.  I heard of a TF2 role-play a while back from someone else and ever since then I've always entertained the thought.  The picture of the girls I saw a few months back didn't help quell that lingering thought.  So... I figured I should throw the idea out there and see who might be interested.

We can make this just complete nonsense with the TF2 characters or we can incorporate content of the adult nature.  Regardless, I figured there is no serious plot other than the obvious object of stealing the other teams' briefcase, capture point, or pushing the cart (if we wanted, to but no one actually likes pushing the cart maps).  If your character dies... Well, you'll be back at the locker room in a few seconds right?  Potentially I'd say there can be 18 characters on either team (one of each class per gender), so that should be a fair amount of wiggle room for most people.

If I had more time during my weekdays, I might have suggested a plot of some natuer but I'm pretty busy to lead something like that.  So... Who's interested?
« Last Edit: October 16, 2009, 04:14:58 AM by Blank »

Offline Nirinian

Re: Interest Check - Team Fortress 2 (with girl characters also)
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2009, 12:36:05 PM »
Sounds fun! I'd love playing a Spy. A female one, that might dress up as a guy, or vice versa :P It'd be so confusing.

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2009, 02:09:03 PM »
Wow, throwing that up in my signature actually paid off.  Go me! =)

lol Sounds fun.  That spy is a spy!

Offline TheRollingBarrel

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2009, 05:41:06 PM »
I'd be down for a female Scout, if for no reason other than they're the perfect streakers. BONK!

Online thebobmaster

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2009, 06:11:07 PM »
I'd be down for a female Scout, if for no reason other than they're the perfect streakers. BONK!

You have no idea how hard I laughed at that image. I think I'll play a female Engineer. Because no one messes with a woman with a wrench. No one.

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2009, 03:45:16 AM »
Huh, a few more showed interest. o_o Cool.  If we get one or two more we might have enought to get something rolling. =)