You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 12:45:25 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Blank's Role-play Ideas (M looking for F)  (Read 730 times)

Offline BlankTopic starter

Blank's Role-play Ideas (M looking for F)
« on: July 27, 2013, 03:12:17 AM »
Introduction
You found my thread!  Congratulations!  I'm afraid to say you aren't the lucky 1,000,000th visitor to win tons of money because A) I don't have tons of money to give and B) I'm not a seizure inducing gif that leads to a scam, phishing, and/or malware.  But you do win the opportunity to browse my list of potential story ideas that we could write with one another!  Not much of a reward, but hopefully we both walk away from this encounter with a fun, interesting, and/or sexy story.  Below you'll learn a bit more about me, my writing style, plot ideas, and character inspirations.

Stories I enjoy
Usually my role-plays falls into two buckets:
1) Interesting story/character driven role-plays.  These usually have some interesting premise with some real meat to the story.  I tend to write more eloquently in these.  It doesn't have much sex or erotic themes.
2) Erotica.  We're writing a story about two (or more) people getting it on.  Possibly more than once in different ways.  I do enjoy an erotic story of characters having sex or other, but they often lack real substance in the plot.

I would like to say I could do both of these in the same story, but I haven't found much success when I do.  Why is that?  I don't know.  If you would like to try to blend the two, I'd be more than happy to try.  But I may fail in the process.

What I look for in partners
1. If you don't want to keep writing, just let me know.  Sometimes I'm not good about this too, but I try to do better.  I can't read people well across the internet, so when there is suddenly radio silence, I feel like I've offended you.  If I have offended you, please do tell me.  I would like the opportunity to apologize.  I try to be a good internet citizen.
2. Decent post size.  I don't need a novel (though I do enjoy reading long detailed posts) but I don't want a sentence or two either.  One to four paragraphs is fine so long as you convey what you need to.
3. I don't care very much about post frequency.  I'm a busy person and you might be too.  I'm in grad school, so balancing this with the dozens of other things I have to be doing is tough.  Ideally I'd like us to be posting about once a week, but I'd be ok with negotiating longer than that.
4. Check out my O/O's.  I tend to like curvaceous, large breasted women for my partner's character, especially if we are writing a highly erotic story.  I mind less if the story has less sexual elements to it.
5. Have fun! That is ultimately what we are trying to do in one way or another.
6. I tend to prefer writing with a female player.  But will play with male players.

Send me a PM if you are interested in something.

Role-play Ideas and Stories

The Mother Druid

A druid and her twin children live deep in the forest, where few rarely go.  She lives there in secret, away from the rest of the men and women of the world.  There she fosters her blessing of an ancient goddess.  The druid's people were wiped out by monsters, and she was the sole survivor.  A goddess of fertility, sex, and life blessed the druid with eternal youth and the gift the pregnancy.  In addition to these boons, she was also told that she could rebuild her civilization if her and of her or her children would be eternally youthful and fertile as well.  She hid away in the old forests of the world to give birth to her children and raised them to young adulthood.

Now that the son and daughter have reached adulthood, she now looks to have her son growing the village starting with herself and his sister.

This story will have incest, lots of lactation, and impregnation.  I'm looking for a lady to play the mother and daughters.

Mother
Daughter(NSFW)

Snowed in Siblings

A brother and sister rent out a lodge deep in the wooded hills of northern Canada.  The sister was the bimbo that slept around and avoided her sibling and the brother tried to distance himself from his family in general.  In reality the sister tried to distance herself from him because she had fell in love with him.  Realizing how taboo it was to love her brother, she tried to hide her affection in her own way.  Now that they were older, she can't deny her feelings anymore and plans to seduce her her brother.  Her brother agreed to meet up in the hopes of mending their relationship.

Sister

Milk Maid

Not sure what to do here, but I like lactation/milk.

Your Character

The Breeder

Elves are well known for their ability to breed with different creatures. They are always fertile and can create offspring quickly for their mate. So when a monster ranch captures one, they are eager to put her to use. The story will be about the elf being broke in and forced breed with different animals and creatures.

If an image below inspires you for a story idea, let me know and we can flesh it out!

« Last Edit: December 03, 2016, 11:38:47 PM by Blank »

Re: Blank's Role-play Ideas (M looking for F)
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2016, 11:54:23 PM »
Bump

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2016, 09:49:26 PM »
Added The Breeder.

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2016, 11:38:57 PM »
Bump.