You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 02:34:48 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Mafia: Salem witches style! [non-adult] Room for one more.  (Read 1021 times)

Offline ValerianTopic starter

Mafia: Salem witches style! [non-adult] Room for one more.
« on: June 23, 2009, 09:07:44 AM »
First of all, if you don't know Mafia, the general rules are here, to give you an overview of what to expect.

With Safe Houses and Speakeasies freshly wrapped up, and the Wars of the Roses nearly finished, I'll be starting a new round of each shortly.  Once those two are going along nicely, I will most likely be starting a third such game, with a different theme, that will change themes for each new group.

I already have several players from the first two rounds that would like to play again, but there is room for a few more!  Post here or PM me if interested.  Note that though these games are in non-adult roleplays, you must still be a fully approved member to play, since you need to be able to send and receive PMs.

When contacting me with interest, please also add which setting you would most like to play in: Roses, Bootleggers, or the new theme, yet to be decided.  Choices there are listed below, so vote for one of those if you'd like.  :)

Also!  The groups will be kept small, minimum ten, maximum twelve; so be prepared for a fairly fast-moving game.  The ability to post at least once a day is good; more often is even better.  The roleplaying is light and fun, so posting shouldn't be too much of a chore.  :)

- Villagers in Salem, searching for witches and warlocks in their midst
- A pirate crew, seeking out the Royal Navy infiltrators on their ship
- Robin Hood's merry band of outlaws, looking for the Sheriff's agents in the group
« Last Edit: July 06, 2009, 09:37:04 PM by Valerian »

Offline Duncan

Re: All sorts of Mafia-style games!
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2009, 10:16:02 AM »
Would like to sign up for the Salem game.

Offline Xillen

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2009, 10:20:27 AM »
*waves hand*

I'm in for a game or two.

The Roses and the Robin Hood themes seem the most interesting to me, but it doesn't matter too much to me.

Offline Saffron

• ღ Your Designer Drug ღ Myobi's Hither and Thither Girl ღ
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: ღ I would have you, right here on this desk, until you begged for mercy twice. ღ
  • ღ Twice. ღ
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2009, 11:16:16 AM »
*Signs for all*

I think the Salem one would be fun. x3

Offline Ryven

• Keeper of Cowthulhu | Pure Awesomenesity
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • The night's pleasure follows in my footsteps
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2009, 11:52:54 AM »
I would like to sign up for the games, especially pirates.  Arrrr!

Offline Saku

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2009, 02:19:26 PM »
I wouldn't mind doing all of them :p it's quite fun and not very stressful for me at all xD heheehhe in fact it takes away from my stress :)

Offline Xillen

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2009, 08:34:15 AM »
Well, seems like I won't be joining this game after all.

Good luck to the players that will :)

Offline Rhapsody

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2009, 11:07:25 AM »
If it's alright, I'd like to join in.

« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2009, 11:25:33 AM »
There is still room!

As an FYI for everyone interested, I'm hoping to start things rolling, at least for one game, on Monday, since the weekend isn't the best time to start.  A second game should be starting shortly thereafter.

Offline Caeli

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2009, 01:35:52 PM »
I probably won't be participating, but I'd love to help out behind the scenes, as I told you already. :-) I would recommend these games, though - they're light and fun, and even if you're not really into PbP, it's a good way to get you thinking of creative ways to adapt what you know in PMs / OOC into IC, while not trying to give yourself away to "the enemy".

« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2009, 10:02:47 PM »
Okay, here's where things stand: Caeli is graciously helping keep things not only organized, but pretty!  By a very narrow margin, the pirate theme got the most votes, followed closely by the Salem witches.  So as some already know, the pirate ship should be setting sail on Monday for some adventure on the high seas.  I'll put the link in here when the threads are ready.

After a few rounds, when the game is settled in, I'll start up the Salem witch trials version for those who preferred that.  Thanks for the interest, everyone!

« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2009, 07:25:20 PM »
Arrr, mateys!  The pirate ship has a full crew and is underway, laden with treasure.

After a round or three of that is finished, I'll be starting up a similar game set in the time of the Salem witch trials.

I have five people that I know want to play in this setting:
Duncan
Maeven
Saffron
Saku
Silk Satine

If your name is not on that list, but you'd like it to be, please let me know.  I'm sure there's a pirate or two that would like to join this game as well, but new players are always welcome, or even just new lurkers.  As always, the minimum number of players is ten, maximum twelve; but even if you don't get in right away, don't despair.  As long as there's enough interest, I'll keep running these, in various settings, for the foreseeable future.  :)

Offline Teno

Re: All sorts of Mafia-style games! [non-adult]
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2009, 07:29:37 PM »
Might as well sign up :)

Offline Marguerite

• Lifestyle Domme, Mistress, Queen of Sin/Debauchery, Eden's Stalker, Domina McSpanks
  • Lady
  • Carnite
  • "Now, ask me what I'm going to do to you."
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2009, 11:26:12 PM »
Sign me up to the other game too.

« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2009, 11:30:46 AM »
Current players, Salem witch trials game:

*Duncan
*LadySky
*Maeven
*Marguerite
*Ryven
*Saffron
*Saku
*Silk Satine
*Sir Desan
*Teno

And again: If your name is not on that list, but you'd like it to be, please let me know.  Or let me know if you can't play.  :(  I'm sure there's another pirate or two that would like to join this game as well, but new players are always welcome, or even just new lurkers.  As long as there's enough interest, I'll keep running these, in various settings, for the foreseeable future.  :)

There's still time to join in our upcoming trip to the late seventeenth century.  I'll take from one to three more players, and with a little luck, we can start things up soon.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2009, 08:19:28 AM by Valerian »

Offline Ryven

• Keeper of Cowthulhu | Pure Awesomenesity
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • The night's pleasure follows in my footsteps
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Mafia: Salem witches style! [non-adult]
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2009, 12:31:35 PM »
I'll play in the witch/warlock game :D

Offline LadySky

Re: Mafia: Salem witches style! [non-adult]
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2009, 06:57:57 PM »
I am currently a pirate, woohoooo!, but I want to be sure I am on the list for any other forms of the game your running! I like them all!

Re: Mafia: Salem witches style! [non-adult] One more player needed.
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2009, 02:47:02 PM »
Okay, there's still room for one or two more, but if you'd like to join in on the hunt, act fast!  I'm hoping to start soon.