News:

Northern Town [L-H]
Congratulations SlowBurnGirl & Shengami for completing your RP!

Main Menu

I aim to misbehave - A Firefly RP Interest Check

Started by Primarch, January 22, 2023, 09:06:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kuroneko

Quote from: Devil on January 24, 2023, 11:58:42 AM
Is there room for one more? I'm unsure of my character concept at the moment, but I'm sure I can come up with something if there is room. Maybe former alliance fugitive who may or may not be privy to certain, sensitive, possibly high value info? Or maybe just another merc or run of the mill hired muscle? I thought he could be a skilled chef as well, but I see the cook position is already taken. He could also be a skilled and accomplished pilot? I know there is already a pilot, but it could never hurt to have another member with that important skillset. Just a thought. It's all moot if there's no more room for more.

The first mate and mechanic roles are open ;)
Ons & Offs//Requests//Where is the Black Cat?
Current Posting Time - Once a Week or More

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" ~ Oscar Wilde
"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream" ~ Vincent Van Gogh

Devil

Quote from: Kuroneko on January 25, 2023, 06:39:27 PM
The first mate and mechanic roles are open ;)

I will see what I can come up with for a first mate. I would like to make the face claim of Jefferey Dean Morgan, if I could please?
“The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn’t exist”—Charles Baudelaire

Vergil Tanner

Quote from: Devil on January 26, 2023, 07:00:44 AM

I will see what I can come up with for a first mate. I would like to make the face claim of Jefferey Dean Morgan, if I could please?

Daddy? Sorry. Daddy? Sorry. Daddy? Sorry-
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

Andronica

Quote from: Devil on January 26, 2023, 07:00:44 AM

Looking forward to what you come up with, Devil!

CurvyKitten

Is mechanic still open?! If so I’m dibs! Lol if not is there still room for someone else on board? I love firefly and I oils love a chance to join in on the crew or as a passenger.

Andronica

The mechanic is open! I think other misc roles/passengers are open as well:)

CurvyKitten

Awesome! I shall think on it and see if I can get the muse juices flowing to get a character together. :)

Etah dna Evol

Put me down for a former browncoat Cortex Hacker and gunslinger named Johnny Yuma. I'll submit a character sheet whatever you want me to. Face Claim Christian Bale.

Doji Hoturi

If the pilot role has reopened, I have a character for this. Should have a mostly complete character sheet later today if still available.

Name: Matthew Syverson
Face claim: Luke Evans

Primarch

Quote from: Etah dna Evol on February 01, 2023, 08:52:41 AM
Put me down for a former browncoat Cortex Hacker and gunslinger named Johnny Yuma. I'll submit a character sheet whatever you want me to. Face Claim Christian Bale.

Done

Quote from: Doji Hoturi on February 01, 2023, 11:03:19 AM
If the pilot role has reopened, I have a character for this. Should have a mostly complete character sheet later today if still available.

I can confirm our Pilot and Companion have both bowed out. I'll mark you down for the Pilot.

If anyone else is interested in taking on a Companion, that role is open.

Wolfling72

(Has been fighting this forever---but wants to desperately---)
O/O's
Snippets
A/A's
Wolfi Recommends- changes weekly
Keep it vampirated and melanated.

Kuroneko

Quote from: Wolfling72 on February 05, 2023, 05:43:47 PM
(Has been fighting this forever---but wants to desperately---)

glomps on to you Joooiiinnn ussss ...
Ons & Offs//Requests//Where is the Black Cat?
Current Posting Time - Once a Week or More

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" ~ Oscar Wilde
"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream" ~ Vincent Van Gogh

Andronica

Wolfling72

and TWO of my favorite women are here....

TWO of them...

what to do, what to do....
O/O's
Snippets
A/A's

Wolfling72

Put me down for a Diplomatic Companion please, FC Gugu M'Batha-Raw. I will be working on her sheet between story posts today

O/O's
Snippets
A/A's