Dark Times In The Wild West Thread (Supernatural Western, Still recruiting)

Started by Untamed Skies, June 03, 2022, 06:29:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andronica

Quote from: Wolfling72 on June 29, 2022, 09:02:05 PM
Andro!! We could use some more outlaws...Kuro is running one band but I am sure your lass would fit right in. *nods* plus there are such pretty bounty hunters here...

Also, a "Lady" of the evening never goes amiss. Think of interactions. Think of the flirting...think of the MONEY!!!

Furthermore! *hugs*

Wolfieeee! <3 lavishes with many hugs

Lady Sakura

Untamed Skies

Lady Sakura

A Seeking Thread had been added to the first page. If you're interested in joining but don't know what concept you want to try maybe one might inspire you there.

Have any questions feel free to message Untamed or message the player whose ad you're interested in!

Happy Writing 💙

Swashbuckler

Rustic

*peeks in*

I'm tentatively interested (need to manage my time), maybe an outlaw or bounty hunter... Unless there are too many of those at this point. What sorts of roles are there less of?

Untamed Skies

We have a lot of bounty hunters, less outlaws.

Cold use another deputy. Lost or stable hand. No one owns businesses like leather smith or blacksmith. No hunters.

If any if those interest you

edit: Ooh i forgot the Marshal Role. We could use a character to act as anenforcer for the Mayor and his allies

Andronica

Quote from: Rustic on July 05, 2022, 11:03:43 AM
*peeks in*

I'm tentatively interested (need to manage my time), maybe an outlaw or bounty hunter... Unless there are too many of those at this point. What sorts of roles are there less of?

Join us, darling!! <3

Rustic

Quote from: Untamed Skies on July 05, 2022, 11:09:30 AM
We have a lot of bounty hunters, less outlaws.

Cold use another deputy. Lost or stable hand. No one owns businesses like leather smith or blacksmith. No hunters.

If any if those interest you.

Hmm business owners do interest me but it depends how the game works itself out. Don't want to make a business owner then feel like I'm away from the action.

I may start with an outlaw then.

Quote from: Andronica on July 05, 2022, 11:10:41 AM
Join us, darling!! <3

Androooo!  ;D I'll see if I have time with my other games. But I've been eyeing this thread for some time. Westerns are right up my alley, especially with fantasy.

nailcrosser

I’m interested, I love the weird west. My character idea - saloon owner with a bloody checkered past and a black market snake oil side business. Sometimes the snake oil works, he sells magic talismans as well. Another idea - leather worker to kink up everyone’s wardrobe. I’d give him some tie to the occult as well but to a lesser extent.

Untamed Skies

We do have a Saloon owner so you're aware. I'd ask for some slight obscurity with selling magic trinkets. But we don't have a snake oil salesman yet. Nor do we have a leatherworker.

And I'm happy to work with whatever concept you might like.

nailcrosser

Ah, I see. I don’t think I’ve got the energy for a plain snake oil salesman, so leather smith it is. What do you mean by “obscurity” with selling the trinkets? Keep the clientele small? The snake oils I’m thinking of could put their drinkers to sleep, or paralyze, or terminate pregnancies, etc. And the trinkets would be “This will allow you one prophetic dream” or “This will help you evade capture from bounty hunters” and in play it maybe just stops a bullet or something like that.

Untamed Skies

More or less keep it from allowing someone to fireballs or  grow to 15 feet. While there is a strong supernatural presence in the story my request is for everything to have some deniability if that makes sense. What you listed I don't think would be a issue.

nailcrosser

I’m fully on board with no big magic effects, all will be subtle and generally native folklore flavored. I’ll start working on the character sheet.

Untamed Skies

Andronica

Kuroneko

Quote from: Rustic on July 05, 2022, 11:03:43 AM
*peeks in*

I run the current outlaw gang as Hector, with Andronica as a member. You're welcome to join us. Join us. Joooiiiin usssssss!

Ons & Offs//Requests//Where is the Black Cat?
Current Posting Time - Once a Week or More

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" ~ Oscar Wilde
"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream" ~ Vincent Van Gogh

Untamed Skies

Rustic

Actually I'll change my 1st character to a straight-laced idealist deputy. So you have one now! I'll write him up maybe next week.

Quote from: Kuroneko on July 05, 2022, 01:30:39 PM
I run the current outlaw gang as Hector, with Andronica as a member. You're welcome to join us. Join us. Joooiiiin usssssss!

Oooh enticing, might do that for my second character.

Untamed Skies

Quote from: Rustic on July 05, 2022, 02:00:54 PM
Actually I'll change my 1st character to a straight-laced idealist deputy. So you have one now! I'll write him up maybe next week.

Oooh enticing, might do that for my second character.

If you think you'll have fun with that will absolutely look forward too it. But I just wanted to make clear i was just being playful. You should design what you'll enjoy ^^

Rustic

Quote from: Untamed Skies on July 05, 2022, 02:10:15 PM
If you think you'll have fun with that will absolutely look forward too it. But I just wanted to make clear i was just being playful. You should design what you'll enjoy ^^

Oh I had decided before you said it. I have an idea for him, so it'll be fun.  :D

Untamed Skies

Swashbuckler

And the poor Mayor walking around the market unprotected! With all these dastardly elements, who knows what terrible things could befall a humble civil servant…

Wolfling72

Quote from: Swashbuckler on July 05, 2022, 06:37:19 PM
And the poor Mayor walking around the market unprotected! With all these dastardly elements, who knows what terrible things could befall a humble civil servant…

ESTELLE!! That is what could happen...

*ahem* I mean, yes...someone should guard our Mayor.
O/O's
Snippets
A/A's
Wolfi Recommends- changes weekly
Keep it vampirated and melanated.