You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 28, 2021, 12:37:06 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Sci-Fi | Male wanted  (Read 206 times)

Offline BlondeTopic starter

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Sci-Fi | Male wanted
« on: February 11, 2021, 01:46:36 pm »
Lockdown has caused me to watch many a film and one of these is the movie Passengers. The film may not be amazing, but I think the concept makes for a pretty decent story, or at least has the potential too with the right partner.

In the hider below will be a rough outline of the story/plot, hopefully it tickles somebodies’ interest, and if so please inbox me instead of commenting here.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
The Avalon, a sleeper ship transporting 5,000 colonists and 258 crew members in hibernation pods, is travelling from Earth to the planet Homestead II, a journey lasting 120 years. Thirty years into the journey, an asteroid collision damages the ship (that is theoretically damage-proof), resulting in a malfunction that awakens one passenger, mechanical engineer James "Jim" Preston, 90 years too early.

After a year of isolation, with only an android barman named Arthur for company, Jim grows despondent and contemplates suicide until he notices a beautiful young woman named Aurora Lane inside her pod. Jim views Aurora's video file and is smitten with her. After struggling with the morality of prematurely reviving Aurora for companionship, thereby robbing her of her future life, he awakens her anyway, letting her believe that her pod also malfunctioned. Jim asks Arthur to keep the secret that he woke her up until Jim himself has told her. Aurora, devastated at having to live out her life on the ship, unsuccessfully attempts to re-enter hibernation. Resigned to the situation, Aurora, a writer and journalist, begins writing a book about her experience.

That is the outline of the movie plot, but I would prefer to make the story our own. Characters will be our own and can wake up at the same time if preferred.

So I have a few “rules” which I need to get out of the way. Please read this to ensure our compatibility as writing partners.

-   Firstly, I am not in this for the smut. I don’t enjoy quick fire smut based stories so please do not message if this is your preferred play. I prefer a decent story where the sex fits in, where there is decent cause for it, not just for the sake of it. Plenty of content and build up is needed.
-   Next, I do like to write. I am not after an epic chapter per reply, but something to work with. Please don’t fill your posts with unnecessary filler, such as pointless dialogue, be it internal or not. I am a sucker for juicy content; tell me how your character is feeling, what they are doing and what they see and so on.
-   Thirdly, take a look at my O/Os. I do not do any form of D/s and do not enjoy the dynamics of a dom and sub relationship. By all means make your character more dominant than mine, but I will not have my characters beg, plead or refer to your character as master or sir, unless the story calls for it.
-   Lastly I only write on forum and in thread, it is the easiest way for me to keep track. I do not use any form of off forum communications so please do not ask.