The idea I have in mind is influenced by a film that I recently watched, but with a difference.
What I am looking for is a male to play a very particular role, and one with a dark and sinister mind. This story will be long term, and whilst sex is involved it will mostly be about the plot and character developments.
So the idea involves a mid-twenties female and a friend of her younger brother, aged around eighteen. She hasn’t been in the town long, taking a new job in the local school. She moves into a small house across the way from her brothers friend, and he takes an instant liking too her. He first meets her at her brother’s house, when she pops round to see her parents. There is an instant and mutual attraction but she doesn’t act on it.
But as his senior year starts, she is his new English teacher, and they begin to flirt and despite her determinations and refusals, he eventually seduces her and they enter into an affair.
But when she confesses to one of her friends over a glass of wine, she realises how stupid she has been and calls an end to their affair. But he is not willing to let her go; his affections for her had taken a darker turn and became an obsession. And it was then that he began to stalk her, hacking into her computer and going to extreme lengths to get her back.
That is what I have so far, a lot more needs to be discussed and ideas developed etc.
Now although I am English, I am all right with setting this story in America, as we (mostly) leave school at 16 over here (unless private etc.) with the option of sixth form added on to some and so on. So for comfort of my partner and what not, I am happy to play as a senior in an American high school.
How they become involved is up for discussion, but I have a few starting ideas.
1) He is a new teacher in the school and so would never have met her before.
2) He is a senior/year 11 teacher and would only just start teaching her.
I would be looking for this to turn eventually into a romance, but I am quite happy for this to start out on a more sinister start, so perhaps a bit of blackmail? He could catch her out doing something she shouldn’t be but instead of just detention he takes a more personal approach? Or in the summer holiday they could have shared a drunken moment (her using a false I.D to get into a club) but they never went all the way. His first class teaching her and they could remember one another, and we could go from there. I am open to suggestions and any ideas you may have. But what I am not looking for is for her to seduce him.
Set roughly around the Victorian Era
She is the prized daughter of an aristocrat, born to privilege and wealth and lined up to marry a man of wealth and status. One night in celebration of her coming nuptials, she attends the Gypsy fair that has come to the city.
Among the usual fortune tellers, freak shows and dancers there is one that captures her eye, the animal tamer. Devilishly handsome with tanned skin and dark hair, a body of perfectly sculptured muscles, he instantly has the girls in frenzy. But the to-be bride is enthralled, watching as he so easily and calmly works with the animals, from fierce tigers to more graceful horses; it is almost like their minds are connected.
Intrigued by him, she makes her way over after his display to talk to him. And the spark is instant.
. . .
I am looking for a romantic edge to this one, and it’ll be the male opening up the females mind and body to all knew experiences.
The characteristics.A real man.
I don’t like metrosexual men, or weaklings. Whilst I am not after a D/s relationship, I would like him to be the dominant kind. Brave, bold and daring yes, but also witty, sarcastic and perhaps not the most over friendly of men. I do not want one who talks and talks and talks, just to fill up your posts. Doesn’t conform.
So the rebellious bad boy kind. Not someone bound by court etiquette and chivalry, not a romantic poet or nobleman. Give me a wild man.An infamous warrior.
Think Berserker style, have him show no fear or mercy in combat.
The King of Thule is a much loved monarch, as fierce as he is dedicated, he won the freedom of his beloved Kingdom from the oppression of the North and built a prosperous and safe realm. However, the King’s health is failing, and rapid decline has left the future of Thule in jeopardy. Next in the line of succession is his daughter, but there are some who think that if she is to take the crown, Thule will flounder and will fall to the mercy of the North again, as well as neighbouring lands who seek to rule the fierce nation.
• After the King’s death, the Princess goes missing and it is announced that she died through grief, and a fake funeral held for father and daughter. In actual fact, she was kidnapped by spies of the North who were supposed to kill and dispose of the should-be Queen. However, she manages to escape. She runs through the wild forest where she encounters your character.
• Your character would either be a man who lives alone, perhaps outlawed or just because he hates society or for another reason. Or, he could be part of a wild tribe/rebel movement.
• The newly appointed King is of the North’s choosing, a puppet of sorts who is slowly handing over Thule piece by piece to the North. The people are once more falling into poverty, more are being executed for petty crimes and failure to reach the high tax demands. They’re being over worked and underpaid and starved. Women are being raped by the Northern soldiers, men are killed for defending their homes. The once respected and feared Thule is being plunged into ruin.
• Your character will help the Princess return to her rightful position, whilst also fighting back the Northern intrusion. If he can show the people the rightful heir is alive, they can expel the North from Thule.
The idea is rough and needs a lot of fine tuning, and a lot of editing etc, but the basics are there. I will play one of two characters in this setting, and it is up to you which I play.
The Princess, or, a hunter who is a highly skilled archer and will fight alongside your male character. The Princess will be a more gentle and graceful character, and with zero sexual experience. The Hunter will be someone a little more wild, but not a virgin.
There will be plenty of background characters that we will need to play to aid the story, and I need a partner who can keep up the ideas and help with the story, not just follow my lead.
Hadrian's Wall, built under the orders of Emperor Hadrian whilst in command of Roman Britain, a defensive move to keep the empire safe from both the Northern Rebels, and to keep safe one of Hadrian's legacies Defence before Expansion.
Commissioned in A.D 112, many of the Roman armies were deployed their to keep guard, and surrounding it often occupied farming communities to serve the Roman dignitaries and manors. The wall had many gates also, to serve as customs posts to allow for trade and levy taxation.
The wall itself was garrisoned by by auxiliary (non-legionary) units of the army (non-citizens) Their numbers fluctuated throughout the occupation but may have been around 9,000 strong in general, including infantry and cavalry. The new forts could hold garrisons of 500 men, while cavalry units of 1,000 troops were stationed at either end. The total number of soldiers manning the early wall was probably greater than 10,000.
Hadrian is the Emperor of Rome and a known humanist and is a well travelled, but he does not linger long in the cold realms of Britain.
Basically a plot to use behind two characters, a Roman (soldier/General etc) and a female woman from the native lands.
Neither side will win both suffering serious losses to their armies. Starvation is looming, disease and ailment will deplete those already wounded from fray. But neither leader will back down, neither will surrender to the other. Which leaves only two choices: war or compromise?
The King of the home land and the Leader of the invading armies meet and quarrel out their demands and needs, and after many days of strenuous and exhausting talks come to an agreement. In exchange for vast plots of land, coin and titles, the invaders offer no more attacks and their finest warriors to defend the realm from further attacks. All of this will be sealed with a marriage, the Kings daughter to the Chief.
The characters can be juggled around, it can be Niece, Sister or even ward to the King. And it doesn’t have to be the chief; it could be his son or just their most fearsome warrior.
1) Medieval/Dark ages
2) Ancient Rome
001. Set in Medieval/Dark ages, could perhaps be in a fantasy realm. Using two characters that are part of a small chosen army, the finest warriors and such, sent on a voyage to retrieve something, escort, perhaps even kill of the dark forces (going the other route to the major armies). My character would be an archer, the finest there has been. Your character could be an excellent swordsman, or perhaps a clan leader who fights with an axe. This would go in Light as it would mostly be about the story, with sex happening. It would be interesting to have the two characters dislike each other, or have a banter-fuelled relationship and build from there. Maybe he doesn't like women fighters or doesn't believe it is their place. Lots is open for discussion.
002. Set in ancient Rome, we would use the "Rape of the Sabine Women" As a basis for plot. The Rape is supposed to have occurred in the early history of Rome, shortly after its founding by Romulus and his mostly male followers. Seeking wives in order to found families, the Romans negotiated unsuccessfully with the Sabines, who populated the area. Fearing the emergence of a rival society, the Sabines refused to allow their women to marry the Romans. Consequently, the Romans planned to abduct Sabine women. Romulus devised a festival of Neptune Equester and proclaimed the festival among Rome's neighbours. At the festival Romulus gave a signal, at which the Romans grabbed the Sabine women and fought off the Sabine men. The indignant abductees were soon implored by Romulus to accept Roman husbands. Now the word rape here is meant in the sense of the Latin word Raptio, as in abduction. So you'll be playing as a Roman man, and I as his abducted Sabine woman. Maybe this will go in NC for now, open for discussion.
003. Set in the times of BC. Two tribes live in constant disharmony, until one conquers the other. Rather than slaughter them all, they make a pact to keep the peace. The son of the chief of the victorious clan will get a mate of his choosing from the other clan, uniting them. This has happened for generations, and now it comes to your character. A feral and hardened warrior, he is not the delicate type. His attentions are taken when he looks upon the youngest girl of five, her rare blue eyes grabbing him. It is customary for him to take her in the chiefs crib of the losing clan, to remind those who might forget who is superior. NC maybe for this one I think.
Something involving one of the many stories where Gods meddled with mortals. How many mortal women writhed in pleasure and screamed in ecstasy whilst riding Zeus? How many children were spawned from his loins on earth? Zeus was above anyone and could have his way with whoever he so wished.
Below are some of the old Myths that we can toy about with and explore. Perhaps non con, but either way he will be dominant and definitely take control of her. If neither of them, then we can produce our own using a regular mortal (perhaps a temple maid) and explore a sexual story between the King of the Gods and a mortal girl.
Europa (Latin for Europe) was a lovely Phoenician princess who happened to catch Zeus' roving eye. Zeus went with a zoological approach in her case, and transformed into a big, beautiful white bull, that just happened to be grazing in the very same meadow where Europa and her girlfriends were picking flowers. Europa, impressed with the beast, approached him and climbed on his back. At which point, the bull took off, went straight for the sea, and didn't stop going until they'd reached the island of Crete. Zeus would revert back to his human form once in Crete.
Leda, queen of the ancient Greek city-state of Sparta, was already married when Zeus set his sights on her. He'd probably figured out early on that she wouldn't take any... bull from him, so he took the form of a swan, pretended he was being pursued by an eagle (a symbol of Zeus), and very conveniently landed in Leda's lap as she was bathing in a lake. Their relationship, such as it was, was promptly consummated, and resulted in two eggs (in the role play we will change this for a regular birth) from which hatched four children: two boys, Castor and Pollux, and two girls, Clytemnestra and Helen, the latter also known as Helen of Troy.
The powerful and stoic God of War, battle-lust and manliness. Even those driven by war and fighting have wants and desires. He had many lovers according to ancient legends, and I think it'd be fun to put a most poweful and deadly God against a female, whether it be Goddess or mortal. Of course, his encounters with Aphrodite were perhaps the most famous, and she being the Goddess of love, beauty and sexuality, I think it would be a fun match.Here
is the link to a page that lists all of his lovers, we can go with a Myth or maybe a new creation. But Ares will be dominant (unless with Aphrodite, than it will be a mix of wild lovers performing ever more crude acts etc)
Apollo was known to have had a very prolific love life. He had romantic relationships with both gods and mortals, men and women. He was also a jealous and, at times, a spiteful lover, who often punished those who did not return his affections. Apollo was obviously a very lustful and vengeful god, though he was mostly revered by the ancient Greeks. He was notorious for sleeping with his priestesses, though he was often shunned by them. Again, there are loads of myths listing the lovers he had and stories behind them. But I would like to explore a story line about perhaps a temple maid (server of Apollo) who rebuffs his advances. As such he toys with her and makes her into his sexual slave.The lovers of Apollo
The forest of the northern borders, holds with it a great legend. Stretching across the lands of ancient Britannia, its vast and extensive life of green and beauty has always been a great attraction to the travellers that pass through it and along side it. However, into the very depths of the forest is what is known as the Valley. A part of the forest that is always in shadow and mist. Always in a grey light due to the fog, the Valley is rumoured to be haunted by the rider. He is said to be the shadow of a fallen warrior, slain in the valley and his spirit never left. Riding through the forest of the Valley,ensuring that all stay clear from his territory. For all those that come in his path, are seen as the enemy and he takes your life. Those that enter the Valley, never return.
Well, surely this was just a legend? An old myth and story to give reason to the mist and shadow. A fairytale told to children for entertainment.
That was what a Legend was.
The year is 1103, and the young maiden Ellenis is one of an inquisitive and sprite-full nature. Always a lively and friendly female, she was popular amongst her clan for her tales and happy ways. Ellenis had always been fascinated by the tale of the Dark Rider, and she wanted to hear it again and again as a child. Always fascinated by anything that wasn't the norm, stories of magic and grand adventures. And as she grew, Ellenis never forgot the story of the Dark Rider. Only now, her curiosity grew.
Upon the turn of her sixteenth birthday, Ellenis and her friends walked through the northern forest, laughing and talking as they did so. When they walked through to the depths of the forest, to the outskirts of the Valley. Ellenis looked across the lagoon in the Valley, to the other side where the mist weaved through the trees and vines. Curiosity, and a need to know took over her, and the inquisitive blonde walked across the fallen log that crossed this part of the forest to that. She ignored the calls of her friends, and the further she walked, the more distant they became. Until Ellenis was walking through the mist, and in the territory of the Dark Rider.
He had plans to kill her as he did the rest, but something about the innocent beauty had him. So he spared her, on the deal that she would become his.
Born the daughter of an Earl, she is a lady to the public and true to her role.
Born the nephew of a Lord, he is a lady killer and master of the mind.
A simple attraction soon turns to a dangerous game and infatuation becomes obsession.
It is a story of two people born of nobel rights, one a refined lady and one a male that has access to nobility through his uncle. The lady becomes the males latest infatuation, however it turns even more and soon he begins to play mind games with her. Their relationship turns more into a twisted game, coming and going. Now for this, I don't mind if you have the male as someone who is dealing with mental issues, or demons of his own. You really can go all out on him, to just make him a dark and twisted person. We will discuss more on the plot when someone is interested, but I do need someone who can play him as described. The sex will be extreme, lots of taboo issues etc.
PLOT 1 A little Vague, open for change. Period Drama
The King of England. So ruthless and assertive, aggressive and untamable. Un-suited for just one woman, he desires himself many a mistress. Some he loves, some he does he despises, some he only sleeps with for political gain. However, one noble women gains his interests, but she is not so willing to give in, she wants to be Queen before they go any further, but he does not want marriage.
PLOT 2 Again a little vague, but also open for change. Ancient Greece or Rome or Viking Era/War/Battle/Violence
It will be set back in either ancient Rome, Greece or Britain. Based around a great battle, your character will be the most feared and respected warrior. Both arrogant and violent, he commands the respect of his nation, but the bitter hatred of his enemy. As a prize he is given a female as a personal slave, or maybe he takes her for himself. Either is cool with me.
PLOT 3 Pretty much fully formed. Pirate/Action
Many years ago and still now, pirates roamed around in the vast waters of the Spanish Main, or otherwise known as the Caribbean. This story takes place in the past, before machine guns and weapons of mass destruction were invented.
From two sides of the law, a whole different scenario is about to begin. The young daughter of the Governor and the fearsome captain of an infamous pirate ship would soon meet.
One dark night, after a lovely celebration of a wedding between two of the local, noble, residents, a pirate raid ensued. The pirates took everything that they could gets their grimy hands upon, including the beautiful daughter. Cannons blew, destroying the city of Port Rashelo, the girl being left in tears of the horrid news of what fate beheld her home. Leaving only the Captain to hold his hands proudly behind his back in success with a sly grin on his dirtied lips.
How could a vile pirate captain deal with a prissy daughter of a governor? Maybe this could work out in more ways than one.
Plot 4 Dark Ages War/Romance/Politics
A King of a fictional realm has been killed, and his son held accountable for the Murder. Executed for the murder, it leaves only his sister and the cruel and dangerous Right hand of the King to take his place on the throne, as he planned. To seal the deal, he takes the young Princess for his bride to quash any doubts anyone has over his new place on the throne. Or we could use the same story, but have the brother in the place of the Right hand and he uses his sister for his own perverted needs and wants, her being the prettiest in the realm.
This isn't a fully formed plot. Just an idea I have been toying with. About a powerful man that becomes King. Could be by force, inheriting the throne or politics. But he is strong and powerful, perhaps arrogant but a strong leader. This story will be about him taking my female character as his bride. Either by force, or political reasons. This will be set in a medieval era, perhaps maybe in a fantasy setting, this could all be discussed and developed between the pair of us. It could be N/C if you'd like, but I would like a story behind this, perhaps even throw in a war or invasion. Again, all this is to be discussed with you.
I have a few ideas involving the Wild West.
1) Ever see the film Paint Your Wagon?Set in a mining town, an all male community work within the mining community. When they're not hunting gold, they're gambling or drinking. It is filthy, dirty but void of female company. That is until a Mormon passes through with two wives. Declaring mining law, or rather the law of their town, a man cannot have two wives. So the Mormon offers to sell his second bride to the highest bidder. Anything of value is offered, the bids climb higher and higher as the desperately lonely and horny men of the town place their bids for the girl. However, one miner declares a bid doubling the previous, and no one can out do him. And so she is sold, purchased as a wife to the miner. When he steps forwards, it is revealed the winner is one of the most solitary, yet volatile men within the town. A powerhouse of strength and sullenness, he takes his new bride. They are married that night, and he takes her back to his cabin, and consummates the marriage. However, problems soon arise when he comes to realise he has the only female for miles around, and shares a town with over 200 men.
This will ultimatley lead to something a little softer, feelings will happen, but at first he can be rough and assertive. Could even be N/C at first. However he will face troubles with other men trying to get at her. So lots of drama, fighting, sex etc.
2) Something involving an outlaw and kidnapped Sheriff's daughter. OR a bent sheriff (as in corrupt) who is an out and out bastard and cruel guy having his way with the daughter of a churchman.
Playing on the infamous scandal of his Grace the Duke of Suffolk who married Princess Mary without King Henry's consent (Tudors) I quite fancy doing something involving the Kings sister (my character) being seduced and entering an illicit affair with one of the King's most trusted men. However, this Duke (whilst being the Kings closest friend) also has a reputation for being quite the lady killer about court and a bit of a notorious bad boy. He will lust and desire after the one woman who he can not have, the Princess. So a lot of seduction, charm and teasing. A lot more is open for discussion.
Characters will be labelled (B) for brother and (S) for sister.
• Idea one. (B) has just come back from another extensive tour in Afghanistan (rank can be decided by yourself) and is greeted warmly by his large family. Including his sister who he hasn’t seen since she left to go travelling two years ago. They had always been close, and always up to mischief as children. Of course they kept in contact but haven’t physically seen each other in years. Until his return, where his once young and sweet sister has bloomed into a quite the young woman. There is an instant attraction on both parts which they think is just the joy at being reunited after so many years apart.
• Idea two. More a step sibling setting, but the age old tale of two people getting married and bringing with them their children from previous relationships. Instantly, there is an attraction between the pair, but both have other partners and commitments. But when the parents head off for a three week honeymoon and the pair are left alone, and after throwing one wild party they find themselves in bed together. We could just change this to full siblings, or even twins and their parents head off for a second honeymoon.
• Idea three. This is a blackmail story and will need someone with the ability to write a darker character. (B) has always had an unhealthy obsession with (S), always watched her always thought about her. From setting up secret cameras in her room, spying on her when in her room to even going through her room. But when she enters into a more serious relationship, his obsession takes a more sinister twist. So when their parents are out of town, he throws a fancy dress party for Halloween. At some point through the night (B) either beats up or spikes her boyfriend, taking his costume and pretends to be him and gets (S) into bed, and secretly recorded their tryst. Just after the pair of them have finished, he removes the mask and reveals who he is and what he has done, and that this was only the start.
• Idea four. A medieval setting, (B) was sent out on a campaign six years previous, to further spread his father’s realm and to secure alliances from neighbouring realms. In his absence, the king is slowly being poisoned with his wife intent on marrying his younger more viral brother. The king dies, but the queen is not taken as bride as she has planned but rather the usurper has his eyes set on the princess. Word gets to (B) of his father’s murder and he makes a hasty return, quick to reclaim his father’s crown and rescue his beloved (S).
• I am also open to any other brother x sister ideas you may have.