You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 06:26:14 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Wanting to be less inhibited...  (Read 590 times)

Offline SultrynetsTopic starter

Wanting to be less inhibited...
« on: January 30, 2009, 08:39:56 PM »
Okay, so I am really vanilla generally speaking when it comes to sexual things. However, I am an extremely sexual person.

For some time now, I have been thinking about wanting to try a bit of bondage.  The D/s relationship intrigues me greatly.  I do not have any specific plots in mind, but I am looking to test the waters so to speak. 
*Note to anyone who might be interested*
You will have to be patient with me and be prepared for me to ask questions.  I have not done anything remotely like this before and will need someone fairly experienced.

EDIT: Suppose I should mention that I am submissive rather than dominant.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2009, 10:10:02 PM by Sultry Nets »

Offline Caehlim

Re: Wanting to be less inhibited...
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2009, 10:12:46 AM »
Is there anything in particular that you were wanting to try? I'd be happy to 'show you the ropes' so to speak.

Sorry, I couldn't resist that pun.

Anyway, I'm not the most experienced here with D/s myself there are a few more expert people around, but I'm happy to help if you want.

Offline RoleplayingMale

Re: Wanting to be less inhibited...
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2009, 12:06:31 PM »
 I do quite a few bondage (mostly kidnapping/NC) type games, I'd be willing to discuss a game idea with you.