You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 20, 2018, 12:10:49 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: bestiality group game  (Read 763 times)

Offline CarlyTopic starter

bestiality group game
« on: July 06, 2018, 11:18:17 PM »
I was wondering if other people would be interested in a bestiality group game

perhaps we are all on a farm or are vets visiting other places and have sex with animals.

does this interest anyone else ?

Offline Snake

Re: bestiality group game
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2018, 12:37:33 AM »
I'd be interested as a fellow player or a partner for solo stuff too

Offline Barracade

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2018, 01:53:37 PM »
I might. Mind shedding some more light on the roles of other players and what you have in mind?

Offline JoanieSappho

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2018, 09:53:50 PM »
I'm also interested in this, although me running is the fastest way to ruin things.

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2018, 12:55:14 AM »
ive been away for a while due to real life issues.

I think a group bestiality game would be very interesting. I dont really have an idea though to flesh out.

I was hoping to hear what other people had in mind for a concept and flesh the details out by voting for what works.

Thoughts ?

Offline LostWind

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2018, 02:42:35 PM »
What if we first got a count of what everyone would like play as either a human or animal and just see where that gets us first?

Offline JoanieSappho

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2018, 03:03:03 PM »
Human. But I wouldn't mind that and, idk ... a dog, horse, dolphin, whatever

Offline Snake

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2018, 03:16:08 PM »
I'd stick with human.

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2018, 10:08:46 PM »
its good to see a few interested in this. Thanks blinkin for your idea.

I would like the idea of playing a animal or two and a human female. I had an idea about a farm being dedicated to the goddess of primal lust but i think blinkins idea is better.

If others have ideas lets share them. I like the ideas of playing animals as well - i think when it comes to sex scenes some god-moding should be permissible to keep the scene flowing- i hope others agree.

Offline Snake

« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2018, 10:40:53 PM »
My thought was to just play animals as need arises

Offline LostWind

« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2018, 10:47:40 PM »
I've never actually written as either for these kind of scenes but am willing to fill in wherever is needed. Will roll with the groups decision.

« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2018, 11:38:59 PM »
having a plot as well as smut is also important.

I assume this will be smut centric but the idea of a plot also helps people stay interested. How about

a) something that relates to goddesses will ?
b) That the group is disliked or has enemies ?
c) That someone wants to control what happens.
d) That animals are bred for it and people are needed for them. Perhaps bred to be sold to women or whatever.
e) THe people that do this are part of a group that has abilities or a secret or something. Perhaps this is a way to increase luck.

These are not fleshed out ideas. I do hope others have some though. BTW all thanks for the fast response.

Offline LostWind

« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2018, 09:40:33 AM »
Would anyone be interested in making it more of a fantasy scene? Maybe everyone is a priest or priestess in training to worship their God/Goddess. And they're presented with various characters that need to be sated as part of their training. Everyone can switch out and take turns.

Just a thought.

Offline Writersblockade

• Adding a little color to life.
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • Have Shield. Will Travel.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2018, 01:32:11 PM »
Go with anthros instead *shrugs*

« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2018, 07:11:30 PM »
i like the fantasy setting as magic can be used to explain being able to take horses and the likes.

Also magic can be used to explain different behaviors of animals etc.

I want this to be about animals but i am not against anthros or dragons or centaurs if that is what appeals to some people.

blinkin, and everyone else, if you just want humans and animals in a modern setting there is a group starting that is looking for male characters at the moment but ladies are still invited currently.

here is the link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=290895.0

as far as anthros and mythical creatures go - i dont mind, i can go either way. - can people tell me what they prefer - and vote on anthros and mythical creatures please ?

Offline Snake

« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2018, 07:46:13 PM »
And don't mind fantasy but I'd stick to normal animals

« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2018, 07:59:12 PM »
I was also thinking that people could role play animals on a per need basis but can role play one or two more thoroughly as characters if they choose. role playing animals makes more sense if they are mythical creatures as I am not sure i am keen on talking horses or dogs really, i want that primal lust thing to be simple with animals and without the complications of personality conflicts etc. Telepathic communication is a possibility but i prefer we dont do that as i think actions that are physical and sexual speak louder and is more of a crude turn on for me.

Offline Snake

« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2018, 08:03:51 PM »
That's my thought too

Offline Mathim

« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2018, 03:27:34 PM »
I've done solo games like this in the past and one idea that seemed to help was having people's brains or consciousnesses put into the bodies of animals temporarily, either to preserve the life of someone whose body was dying (brain implant from human to animal to let them live on) or just as a recreational tool (like a possession, only via sci-fi and not supernatural). Just a thought.