You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 19, 2018, 03:51:04 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: DPS-Dom and Healer-Sub pairing looking for a DND group!  (Read 611 times)

Offline FarFetchedTopic starter

DPS-Dom and Healer-Sub pairing looking for a DND group!
« on: November 28, 2017, 11:59:57 PM »
A couple days ago, I saw a thread on the forums requesting a group game involving the "Healslut" kink. First thing that came to mind was "Wow, this is amazing". My second thought was "Wow, I'd love to see this as a side-plot between just two characters during a full Roleplay." So, I got myself a very reliable player that I've written with a couple times, and made a thread! CopperLily and I are looking for a tabletop group game, preferably DND, for our characters to play in.

There are a couple caveats, though. Our characters are in a Dom/Sub relationship, Copper needs to be a healer. Also, the game has to take place on this site; due to some past troubles, I have a very strict policy against taking RPs on this site anywhere else.

That said, if anyone has a group game where they think we'd fit, or are interested in starting a new one, drop us a PM, or post something here! I'm very excited to give this a shot!

Offline AndyZ

Re: DPS-Dom and Healer-Sub pairing looking for a DND group!
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2017, 12:53:40 AM »
Which version of D&D are you hoping for?

Online CopperLily

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2017, 01:06:48 AM »
Personally it doesn't matter to me, but I've not got much experience with 5e.

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2017, 08:49:30 AM »
I’m much the same as Copper; any version is fine!

Offline HannibalBarca

• Defiant General of Hopeless Causes * Henry Rollins for President campaigner * Mako-phile * Uncle Iroh in shades * Disciple of Dr. Cornel West * Roy Batty lives! *
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • Location: At large, am tall. “I will either find a way, or make one.” -- Hannibal Barca
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2017, 01:47:25 AM »
I've recently heard of the healslut plot, and it sounds wonderful.  I know how good of a writing partner Copperlily is, too :)  Unfortunately, I'm an old hat with D&D, starting with the original version, and playing 95% of the time in 1st Edition.  My only experience with 3rd Edition and above was playing Neverwinter Nights on my computer.  Beyond that, as much as I'd like a group, I'm notoriously slow in response time :/

Offline Thufir Hawat

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2017, 10:17:58 PM »
Curiously enough, I have been considering running a system game for just two characters. Though it wouldn't be D&D, or at most it would be a retroclone version. Something like Runequest or Traveller would be more likely, though >:)!

I'm still calculating whether I'd have the time, though, so regardless of whether you're interested, don't rely on me before year's end. But if you don't find a Referee by them, we might discuss the matter!

Offline eBadger

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2017, 12:18:40 AM »
Our Healslut adventure seems to've lost its healslut player already, so you may want to chat up the GM if it appeals to you. 

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2017, 10:11:11 PM »
We are still in the market for this- we are just very picky, and carefully considering the options you've all been awesome enough to send our way.

Curiously enough, I have been considering running a system game for just two characters. Though it wouldn't be D&D, or at most it would be a retroclone version. Something like Runequest or Traveller would be more likely, though >:)!

I'm still calculating whether I'd have the time, though, so regardless of whether you're interested, don't rely on me before year's end. But if you don't find a Referee by them, we might discuss the matter!
Unfortunately, we are definitely more in the market for a DND-related campaign, with more than just us if possible.

Offline Quezvax

« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2017, 10:42:55 AM »
Hey, FarFetched!  Hey, CopperLily!  I have plenty of experience DMing 3.5e and wouldn't mind giving it a shot on here.

Offline Thufir Hawat

« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2017, 05:19:49 PM »
We are still in the market for this- we are just very picky, and carefully considering the options you've all been awesome enough to send our way.

Unfortunately, we are definitely more in the market for a DND-related campaign, with more than just us if possible.
Well, that's good to know. Then I'll simply run it for someone else if I decide to go through with it ;D !

Offline Sethala

« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2017, 08:58:26 PM »
I don’t think I could dedicate enough time to GM, but if you’re looking for more players I might be interested.

Would other characters be involved in your characters’ D/S play?  And as other doms, other subs, or both?