Scripts on mobile browser?

Started by Ket, May 28, 2017, 02:59:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ket

I use chrome (don't judge me) on my Galaxy S7 running Nougat 7.0. I run chrome on my laptop as well, and use tampermonkey to run a variety of scripts. There is a tampermonkey app for android, but it has it's own browser that even the developers say is rather meh.

Is there an extension for mobile chrome that would allow me to run scripts?
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Vekseid

I am not aware of anything available for the integrated mobile chrome. There are mobile open source chrome ports that may allow it.

I just use mobile Firefox. >_>

Ket

Firefox and I are the browser version of Hatfield & McCoys.
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

NightLux

Unfortunately Chrome Mobile does not support extensions:

QuoteDoes Chrome for Android support apps and extensions?
Chrome apps and extensions are currently not supported on Chrome for Android. We have no plans to announce at this time.

May it'll help, but usually I just suffer without Elliquiy Improver when I'm on my phone.  I think the issue is the sandboxing on most mobile devices prevent it from really working.
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
RP Status: Seeking new partners
RL Status: Looking forward to my birthday!
Solo Status: 0 (due) / 3 (total)
In Development: 0
Group Due: 0 (due) / 0 (total)
[/td][/tr][/table]

Ket

Quote from: NightLux on June 01, 2017, 03:08:48 PM
Unfortunately Chrome Mobile does not support extensions:

May it'll help, but usually I just suffer without Elliquiy Improver when I'm on my phone.  I think the issue is the sandboxing on most mobile devices prevent it from really working.

Well, boo.