You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

April 26, 2017, 08:39:58 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: NightLux's Cravings and Desires (M Seeking F)  (Read 1527 times)

Online NightLuxTopic starter

• Big Bright Night Light
  • Knight
  • Enchanted
  • Though the darkness surrounds me, I still shine.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
NightLux's Cravings and Desires (M Seeking F)
« on: August 24, 2015, 07:17:49 PM »
“Don't ever let anyone put out your light because they are blinded by it.”
Status (April'17): Not seeking new stories unless SoftFemDom.  See below

Please do not post in this thread, if something catches your eye or imagination, please let me know via PM
Oh, and treat images as if they are NSFW.  Most aren't necessarily, but some are.

Also, check out my Wiki.  The Rocky Shores page contains (or will contain) a lot of picture inspiration, snippets of ideas and even more.

Below is a listing of my current ideas and cravings, broken out by how well I've developed them.  Generally speaking, newer ideas are going to be at the bottom of their section.  When ideas are floating in my head, I generally browse and try to find some image for them to coalesce around.  Don't take it as gospel; if you have something you want to do, don't let the image dissuade you.

I'm a pretty easy person to get along with and work with.  The reason I come here is to enjoy the collaborative experience and write with others, not to dictate the story to another.  If there's every anything you're unsure about, uncomfortable with or just downright don't like, please let me know and we'll work through it together.  I want this to be engaging and fun for both of us; not something we both do out of a sense of obligation because we agreed to write out some story.  Almost nothing is ever set in stone; if I need to edit or modify anything, I will.  I generally expect the same from my partners.

If you do PM me, please give me some meat to chew on or something to look forward to.  I understand not wanting to write a lot if a story might not be available; feel free to ask and then hit me with that wall of text when I say it is.  But if I'm having to pull teeth to get ideas and information for you, especially about your character, we're going to have some problems.  Light my fire, so to speak, and I'll do my best to shine for you.

One last thing: When I'm not looking for new writing partners, I will always include an asterix (*).  What this means is that I'm not actively looking for new partners, but if you have something you think I'd absolutely love, feel free to PM me and maybe I can find the time to add one more story...
« Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 02:59:39 PM by NightLux »

• Big Bright Night Light
  • Knight
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
Cravings and Developed Ideas
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2016, 03:39:21 PM »
Cravings
  • My biggest desires are SoftFemDom, bar none.  After that would be Mass Effect,  and A Debt Owed.  See below for more details.
    • Actually, now that I think it more, I wouldn't mind a story that starts of simple (maybe them playing strip poker at a party) that progresses as she becomes more of a dom and he learns to enjoy it (as I do as well).  Still look below at SoftFemDom, but it can be something that simple.
  • An human hunting in the woods runs into gobin woman that is more than what he thinks
  • Forced to fight in the arena, he finds some women don't stop fighting, ever
  • A dark queen finally gets her quarry - the prince-in-exile that led a failed revolt against her rule (See Conquered below)
  • Any Mass Effect story that you can think of.  We're finally starting to see more ME:A stuff come out. Love me some PeeBee.

Developed Ideas
  • Unnamed Mass Effect: A Mass Effect: Andromeda story.  Really surprising, huh?  Don't blame me, see under the spoiler for more information.
    Thoughts (No Spoilers for ME:A)
    There are so many ways to go about this that I won't try to list them all here.  My ideas aren't to be Pathfinders and saving the universe, just our small corner of it.  Maybe we're settlers at an outpost and have to defend it from some enemies.  Maybe we're later in the story and we're settling other worlds.  Or maybe we're soldiers fighting in a war to protect our new homes.  Maybe we're the second-wave colonists arriving two hundred years later.  I just love this world and since its top-of-mind, I'd love to play in it.  Please let me know if you have any ideas. and I'm happy to share my own.
  • SoftFemDom: I can't really isolate this to a single idea, so I'm going to group them all under the spoiler.  But here are two people, both with forceful personalities, both normally used to getting their way.  Can they find that  precious balance that lets them both enjoy their lives and each other or will it become a free-for-all that ends with them exhausted, satisfied, but knowing it will never really work?  Most of my ideas could have this included in it.  This is a huge want right now!
    Thoughts
    I've been trying to find someone for this idea for a while now and I've learned that what I'm looking for is something short of what I've seen here called FemDom.  I'm more looking for a pyschological domination (or attempt) rather than physical.  I'm not (maybe "yet" should be included here) interested in humiliation, pain for pain's sake, degradation, that sort of thing, but rather a woman that wants to bend this man to her will and, more than that, wants him to want to bend to her will.  She'll use all of her feminine charms as rewards.  Maybe just a quick scene to kind of give an example - she's teasing him and not really giving him what he wants (intercourse of any kind) but he's going along with it because what is happening is damn good.  But eventually he "snaps" and just overpowers her, something she enjoys just as much.  It becomes a balancing act for her to see how far she can push him before he just can't take anymore.  A win win situation.  All around.
  • Conquered: All his life growing up, he was told that the empire had ruled for a thousand years and would endure another thousand.  He had once asked what happened after that but was told it meant 'forever'.  The Eternal Empire, they called it.  It spanned hundreds of worlds and none dared challenge it.  Until finally someone did.  He remembered being fifteen and being rushed to ships as others broke through the clouds, raining down fire upon the Imperial Palace.  The next five years he spent moving from place to place, uniting with whatever resistance they could find, fighting as hard as they could.  But as he was drug into the throne room, what should have been his, in chains, it was clear that the Eternal Empire was no more.  Now he was captive to their Empress and at her mercy.
    Thoughts
    This is a slightly darker story than I normally approach but its been sitting in the back of my mind for a long time.  Whether you call his Femdom or something else, the idea is that he's been laid low and entirely at the mercy of a woman.  Now, my nature says I'd like this to end well - she might eventually fall for him and he her and live happily ever after, but I'm perfectly fine with her forcing him into marriage (to legitimize her conquest) and it ending poorly for him once she has a child to serve as that legacy.  This is a new thing for me, so please let me know if you have any other ideas.  And this could as easily be made fantasy/historical as well
  • A Debt Owed: With his home burning and the armies broken, a man prayed to whatever god would hear him for the power to make things right, or at very least, get revenge.  But it was not a god that answered him, but rather a powerful fiend, a devil from the deepest pits of hell.  He offered power, a piece of his essence in return for his soul.  And the man accepted without question.  Now, fifteen years later, that devil has sent one of his own to accept payment.  she finds him without much problem, but no one seemed to tell her that he's taken that power and turned it into something more powerful than anyone expected.  He leads a small band of adventurers, seeking to find and punish those who deserve it.  So she joins that little group, taking a disguise while she figures out how best to accomplish her mission.  But in the back of her mind, there have been times when those who owed such debts managed to get out of them... and slowly she hopes he does too.
    Thoughts
    I'm kind of taking inspiration from the Warlock class from 3.5 D&D and beyond.  I've been playing a lot of 5E while I get my muse back in order and this has always been a question I've had - these warlocks sell their souls, but what happens if they're not ready to give it away when their patron wants it?  This is pretty open ended and could go many ways, but I see it as a sort of romance between then, with the obvious opportunity to blow it up when she reveals who she really is.  He's not a "good" person by any means, but he's also not evil.  He just goes around seeking his own form of justice and has made quite a name for himself in the process.
  • A New Normal: By the time she was in her early twenties, she had risen from the ranks of the unknown to becoming one of the most recognizable faces - and bodies - in pop music, breaking sale records with each and every new single released.  Everyone knew her name, even if they didn't like her music.  He, on the other hand, had a much more normal life: he went to college and went into the corporate world, only to become disillusioned and found his real calling as a teacher.  Their paths seemed entirely different, but they originated just a few hundred feet from each other, having lived across the street from each other.  They weren't friends, not really, she was to him whatever it was the siblings of a girlfriend are; to her, she was just her sister's boyfriend.  But that changed when she suddenly passed, the loss of his first love bringing him home, the loss of her sister recalling her.  And yet, from the grave of whom they both loved, something else is about to blossom...
    Thoughts
    The general idea here is not that she has been secretly pining over him and he her, but rather a more robust, real relationship that develops after their joint-tragedy.  The title I've selected is also a play on a lot of the different things that they'd have to work through if they were to develop a relationship: for example, if word got out, he'd instantly be on the entertainment news and the privacy he was accustomed to would be gone; would she find the normal life he lives a refreshing break from the excess and glamour that she leads, or would it eventually bore her and even vice versa?  There's a lot to unpack and explore.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 03:23:52 PM by NightLux »

• Big Bright Night Light
  • Knight
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
Picture Inspiration and Fandom/Pairings
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2016, 01:43:33 PM »
Everything below is just a piece of the total.  For everything, please check out my wiki page The Rocky Shore.  That will be updated far more often than here.

Pictures that Inspired

Fandoms and Pairings
As I mentioned above, I love these worlds and would enjoy pretty much any story set in them.  I'm not opposed to using canon characters if these stories became a "what if" where things changed rather than trying to tie it into canon.  In most cases, these are the real "odds and ends" of worlds/pairings that I'm game for.

Fandoms
  • Dragon Age
  • Mass Effect
  • Stargate (either early adventures as SG-2/3/4 or post-series)
  • Pathfinder setting (Golarion)
  • Forgotten Realms (D&D)
  • Game of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire
  • Star Wars
  • Star Trek
  • Assassin's Creed (especially Templar x Assassin)
  • Babylon 5
  • Fallout
  • Halo (especially after the Covenant War)
  • Warcraft/WoW
  • Supernatural
  • Arrow-verse
  • DC Cinematic Universe
  • Marvel Cinematic Universe

Pairings
  • Drow female x non-drow adventurer
  • Insurgent x Loyalist
  • Slave x Master (alternate history or fantasy please)
  • Researcher x Subject (most likely Sci-Fi but could be fantasy)
  • Boss x Employee
  • Teacher x Student's Parent
  • Criminal x Cop
  • Neighbor x Neighbor
  • Blackmailer x Victim
  • Father x Child's Tutor
  • Alien x Human
  • Suggest others!
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 09:40:09 AM by NightLux »

• Big Bright Night Light
  • Knight
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
Re: NightLux's Cravings and Desires (M Seeking F)
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2017, 10:18:51 AM »
As with most things since I've gotten back, I'm gone through and done a complete redo.  Intro is different, I broke the ideas into two different posts (it was getting hard to find where things were) and I've done a lot of updates.  From here I'm going to use replies to note what changes.

So the updates:
  • Changed layout of Cravings - the first line to highlight what Developed ideas I really want to write.  After all, its interested me enough to add a whole lot of detail so of course these are up there!
  • Added a few cravings as well.  I did reference Conquered in one of the lines; normally I'd drop this but Conquered was just one offshoot.  I also have a few other ideas that might make its way into a new Developed idea.
  • Added pretty much a plea for a Mass Effect story.  I'm almost finished with my first playthrough of Andromeda and damn if the writing got good near the end.  I have several ideas how to explore this and would love a partner to help.
  • Added A New Trek to developed ideas.  Unlike the others this is a more plot-developed story I want to share with someone else.  I'd still play a main NPC (and their relationship is not planned/developed) but I'd kill for someone to want to enjoy the story.
  • Added Conquered to developed ideas.  I've never played a role where he has no power/is forced to submit and its always intrigued me.  Just remember that when we're writing - I'm learning here and I do want to learn.
  • Added a few new Picture Inspirations.  Removed one that had its link die.

So in summary, added a lot but really want a ME:A or Star Trek story.  But feel free to PM me about anything else!

• Big Bright Night Light
  • Knight
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
Re: NightLux's Cravings and Desires (M Seeking F)
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2017, 10:19:20 AM »
Today's update brings a new Developed idea here (SoftFemDom) but really is to highlight the work I've done over at the wiki for my ideas over there.  Oh, and every image here should be on the wiki rather than hotlinking across the internet-verse.

Above for "Cravings" and "Pictures that Inspire" I have just little blurbs that link to the images, but over there I have thumbnails of a ton of them with those same little blurbs.  Each of my developed ideas is over there as well, plus a way to see some ideas that are being worked out with a partner that might have another way to go with them.

If you can't tell, there's a theme emerging.  I really want to start exploring my fascination with FemDom but it seems that I'm still on the "light" or "soft" side of it.  I don't mind a story that eventually builds to more of the deeper things in that realm, but I need someone who will help me explore that.

Thanks for reading!