You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2020, 12:16:54 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Can't figure it out?
We have tutorials!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Towering Pines - A Cougars/MILF Freeform RPG (New applications on HOLD for now)  (Read 7709 times)

Offline Top CatTopic starter

At the edge of the Angeles National Forest, along the southern edge of the San Gabriel mountains, is an elite gated community called Towering Pines. It is home to a little over a hundred homes of up-scale families - upper middle class and lower upper class, particularly. People who could not afford to live in Beverly Hills or Bel Air, but aren't far from it. Its residents have enough clout to be a city in its own right, but the developers convinced the early buyers that incorporating as a city might draw unwanted attention at times.

It is a township of bankers and brokers, hedge fund managers and actors. It is close enough to downtown Los Angeles for business to be done, but far enough away to be able to stay separate. And, like other townships of the rich elite, it is a town of intrigue, corruption, and infidelity. While many of the men from the community are movers and shakers who are jet-setting around the country or around the world, many of the people who are around are the wives and children of the money-makers. Their wives are rich, beautiful, middle-aged, and bored. Their children are intelligent, ambitious, and full of "entitlement."

Following the layout of another Elliquiyan with the same interest, the characters fall into four categories. There are four basic categories of characters: Cougars (or MILFs, if you prefer), Men, Boys, and Girls.

• Cougars (the stars of the show)
    • Must be middle aged, 40 year old minimum
    • All types/races welcome (eg, all naturals, touched up with plastic surgery, mail-order brides, former models, etc)
    • Cosmetic surgery and enhancement are welcome (and encouraged)
    • Can be single or married and also have children
  • Girl characters
    • Must be aged between 18-23
    • May be daughters of cougars or single dads
  • Men/Boy characters
    • Men must be 40 or above, and can be single or married with children
    • Boys must be between 18-23
    • Boys may be sons of cougars or single dads
    • No description of genital size needed

There is a basic outline of a plot, giving the various players/characters flexibility in their interactions with others. There will be some group-based events and scenarios as the game progresses, intended to give the players hooks as excuses to mingle. As the game proceeds, there may be opportunities for additional characters, both NPCs and secondary characters, but secondaries will not be allowed at the start of the game, and will require GM permission once we've got an established game.

The Basics

This game will be located in the Bondage Human Small Groups category. If some of the players decide to explore more extreme kinks than BDSM, it will require some discussion with the GMs, and will involve a new thread in one of the NC sub-forums.

We will accept straight, gay, bisexual, and omnisexual characters. Transgender, hermaphrodite/futanari, genderfluid, and other more "fringe" genders will not be allowed for thematic and storyline consistency.

Requirements

• The game will require a certain level of writing capability. While I hate to be "grammar police," bad grammar, frequent misspellings, and poor or sloppy punctuation can put a damper on reading enjoyment for many. As such, there's going to be a requirement to show some decent writing skill.
  • Similarly, there's going to be a requirement for some RESTRAINT in posting, and allowing for things between different groups of people to proceed apace. If two characters are getting hot and heavy in private (and in a way that they won't be interrupted), it's fine if you have some rapid back-and-forth posting, but expect to have to sit and wait for other characters to catch up, timeline-wise, before your character jumps back into the rest of the group.
  • Think about long-term plots, interactions with other characters, and things that you think would be fun to have happen. Group games live on the interactions between the group as a whole. If you have an idea, send it to one of the GMs or post it in the OOC thread.

--
"Would you like another drink, sir?" asked the bartender.
"I think not," replied Descartes, and promptly vanished.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2017, 09:59:09 PM by Top Cat »

Re: Interest Check: Towering Pines - A Cougars/MILF Freeform RPG
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2017, 08:50:37 PM »
The character sheet:

Code: [Select]
[floatleft][img padding=5](Character Image URL here)[/img][/floatleft]
[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Marital Status:[/b] (Married, single, divorced, or widow/widower - if married, name of spouse)

[b]Career:[/b] (Occupation, if any)

[b]Upkeep:[/b] (Describe any enhancements they have had, IE breast implants, tummy tucks, etc. If none, put All Natural - non-Cougars can leave this out)

[b]Sexual Preferences:[/b] (straight/bi/gay, Dom/sub/switch, etc. Can also include kinks.)

[b]Secret Fetishes:[/b] (A few particularly arousing things they like. Be specific!)

[b]Appearance:[/b] (A detailed, written description)

[b]Personality:[/b] (How they typically act in public - if they have a different 'face' in private, you may wish to include that, too)

[b]Connections and Relationships:[/b] (People you're close to - Spouses, children, "significant others," etc. Especially important for other PCs you have a relationship with)
« Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 07:07:04 PM by Top Cat »

Offline wander

• That Based Brit-lad // Geek-Nerd in a T-shirt // Come and Message Me
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • Degrader, Daddy, Sadist, Master to Noone.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2017, 09:00:32 PM »
Got my character from the other Milf game that didn't start for here. I'll age them up to be early 40s. However I'm gonna wait and see who comes by for this before I put down my concrete participation.

Offline Doomblade403xxx

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2017, 09:19:00 PM »
yep ready to roll on this one already

Offline Kokaine

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2017, 10:30:34 PM »
I could be interested in playing a girl, depending on who else joins.

Offline TheLaughingOne

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2017, 12:16:15 AM »
Got myself the idea of young naive teen boy that just moved in with family... Nice, strong, and oh so unsuspecting..

Offline Azee

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2017, 06:24:16 AM »
Interested in playing a milf or a girl if there is a spot. (Maybe both)

Offline wander

• Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2017, 11:03:57 AM »
Name: Thomas (goes by Tom or Tommy) Eckhart.

Marital Status: Divorcee.

Studies/Part-time Job/Career: Owns a chain of bars, entrepeneur.

Sexual Preferences: (Dominant/submissive, straight, bi, etc. Can also include kinks.)
Dominant, enjoys degradation of partners and voyeurism. Also partakes in ageplay as a Daddy and Brat-Tamer.

Secret Fetishes: (A few especially arousing things they like. Be specific!)
Ass-fetishist, will switch to submissive if he can worship ass. Enjoys wide hips and thick rears. Enjoys bodily fluids (except for blood). Also favours large breasts and age differences.

Appearance: (Written description.)
Just under 6' tall though broad shouldered and fairly fit for a man that has left his thirties recently behind. Dark haired and often dresses smart casual though has a few suits for when he has to attend business meetings. Naturally has no chest hair, though he often has designer stubble on his strong chin. Slightly Italian looks from his mother's side of the family, a mild and natural tan from spending part of his time in his office and the other travelling between his chain of nightlife spots. Is somewhat youthful looking for his age, though his body language and more importantly tone of voice shows he is a man just past fourty.

Personality: (How they typically act)
Outwardly Tom is often confident, he's good looking, rich and comfortable with his position in his life. He's fairly social, though clearly enjoys the company of those who are feminine than masculine people. However he does make a very loyal friend to other lads once he builds a bond with them. Inwardly he is less confident than his smirking swagger may show, his divorce has shaken him somewhat to be a bit more introspective and he acts in a way that shows he is trying to show he is still an attractive prospect to any out there who would show him interest. He's smart and a realist, can be mildly profane in his humour and though he knows himself enough to not suffer any fools, he would like to enjoy the single life more than he has thus far.

(Note: Am open for others to play his children or the wife he is divorced from, feel free to PM me or mention in thread if interested in that).

Offline Kokaine

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2017, 11:57:47 AM »
I intend to use Ana Cheri as my face claim. If anyone would be up for playing her mom or her dad let me know.

Offline GnothiSeauton

• The Baddest Bitch in All the Realm. Mother of The Bieber. Defender of the Brotherfucking Faith. Captain of the Raven. Queen of Gilea. Executive Park Director of PirateWorld. Lover of all things Kenneth Parcell and Lucielle Bluth.
  • Lady
  • Addict
  • Location: Cloud Cuckoo Land by day, Isle of the Damned by night, Church of the Sacred Union every Sunday
  • "Illiteracy?!? What does that word even mean?"
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2017, 02:21:51 PM »
Tentatively interested here​ as a milf.

Offline wander

• Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2017, 02:22:49 PM »
I intend to use Ana Cheri as my face claim. If anyone would be up for playing her mom or her dad let me know.

Ana's delish, would be more interested in doing the naughty right here...  ;D

« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2017, 02:35:13 PM »
Interested in playing a milf or a girl if there is a spot. (Maybe both)
A milf would be appreciated, since they're the main purpose of the game! =^_^=

We can work in a second character for you after we start.

Offline wander

• Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2017, 02:38:24 PM »
As an aside, who's the pictured lady third one in the top row, with the white blouse and red mini?

Its for... science.  ::)

« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2017, 02:42:08 PM »
To be honest, I don't know. That was from a meme macro image - this one: https://s3-media1.fl.yelpcdn.com/ephoto/dPWJZqwQNqooSUqft7rN1A/o.jpg

Edit: And trying to find the source via Google Image Search brought up only one hit - and that was a Russian site that had clearly clipped part of the image from the same source.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 02:46:53 PM by Top Cat »

Offline GnothiSeauton

• The Baddest Bitch in All the Realm. Mother of The Bieber. Defender of the Brotherfucking Faith. Captain of the Raven. Queen of Gilea. Executive Park Director of PirateWorld. Lover of all things Kenneth Parcell and Lucielle Bluth.
  • Lady
  • Addict
  • Location: Cloud Cuckoo Land by day, Isle of the Damned by night, Church of the Sacred Union every Sunday
  • "Illiteracy?!? What does that word even mean?"
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2017, 03:04:11 PM »
Name:  Alexandra “Alex” Vale

Marital Status:  Single, divorced mother of two.  Recently moved into the neighborhood as an attempt at getting a fresh start in her life.

Career:  Business Owner.  Owns and operates a small chain of yoga studios in addition to a couple of fast food franchises.

Upkeep:  All Natural

Sexual Preferences:  Sexually, Alex is more of a dominant or equal.  She is not one who will submit to anyone.  Essentially, she is not someone who is going to just lay there and let the other person do what they desire.  She's more of a take-charge individual. When it comes to kinks, she is somewhat vanilla, but open to exploring in the right circumstances.  In terms of sexual identity, she identifies more as straight.

Secret Fetishes:  Though more vanilla in nature, Alex enjoys a bit of semi-public/outdoors sexual encounters.

Appearance:  Alex is a tall and slender woman, standing at about five feet, eight inches.  She possesses long, dark hair and dark brown eyes, and is without body modifications (i.e. tattoos, piercings, etc.)  Her attire is usually business casual outside of the house and yoga studio.  She is of the belief that appearance is everything, and goes a long way in first impressions.  As such, she takes pride in her appearance, whether it's clothes or her physical appearance.  You'll be hard pressed to find her wearing sloppy clothes like sweatpants and the like.

Personality:  In the company of others, Alex is a bit of an extrovert.  She can come across as friendly and engaging in social events and circles.  To those that she considers her friends as well as family, she can be fiercely loyal and loving, but get on her bad side, and she'll make you hurt.  When it comes to work, she is all business, dedicated to being a success and improving her life and her children's life.  She is hardworking and wholly dedicated to that goal.

---

A bit of a remodeling of my previous submission for the defunct group attempt.

I'm open to anyone playing either of her children, but just to put it out there, I don't see her engaging in incest.

« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2017, 03:09:48 PM »
Since we seem to be getting enough of a player base to get this going, I'll go ahead and switch it off of "Interest Check" level, and add the Character Sheet to the post.

Re: Towering Pines - A Cougars/MILF Freeform RPG
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2017, 03:20:36 PM »
Gnothi and wander, you're approved.

Drop your characters here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=264761.0

I'll open up an OOC thread tomorrow, most likely.

Offline Kokaine

« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2017, 04:02:59 PM »
Name: Desiree

Marital Status: Single

Career: Student, Cheerleader, Tutor

Sexual Preferences: Desi is bisexual and while she doesn't really claim any specific label, she is the sort that will always try to be "on top"/ "in control" but the right partners can take control one way or another. She is drawn to older men, especially those with big hands, though she will still take interest in women and men her age. Shy/awkward partners, especially intellectuals, just flip all her switches, as do the 'wolf in sheeps clothing' types.

Secret Fetishes: Rough or forceful encounters. Dirty talk (whisper in her ear in public, or say it during sex, the dirtier the better). Teasing her partner til they explode. Spankings and general manhandling or worshiping of her ass (includes rimming and anal), light breath play, light to moderate pain, biting and licking, cum marking/cum on body (from the mouth down), orgasm denial, oral (g & r). ***Risk of being caught***.

Appearance: Of mixed heritage, Desi is an attractive young woman with brown eyes and brown hair (with highlights). She stands 5'7" tall and possesses a curvy and well toned frame. She takes good care of herself and prefers to dress in a manner that is more enticing than all out revealing on the day to day. However, she is comfortable in her own skin and it shows so no matter what she's wearing she'll rock it like its the hottest thing. Despite her age, she does have implants but they feel real so she gives no fucks.

Personality: Desiree is daddy's princess and entirely spoiled. Growing up there was essentially nothing she was denied so long as she was well mannered and well behaved, so she learned how to play the sweet, perfect little daughter whenever he was looking. She is surprisingly intelligent and therefore not as lazy as she could be given the circumstances but even that is part of the image she's cultivated in order to smooth her path in life. In truth, Desi is more than a bit wild when she's sure she can get away with it. She's also a bit more devious than one would suspect at first meeting. She hates hearing the word no as she's always gotten her way up until now, so those who get in her way often find themselves getting wound around her finger or bulldozed when they least expect it.

-----

Still looking for her parent. I figure she's either still her daddy's princess or was for some reason sent to live with her mother in the past few years (maybe for school?, her parents divorced?) She's mixed so if race is an issue, she can have a Caucasian parent.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 07:44:48 PM by Kokaine »

« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2017, 04:08:41 PM »
Approved, Kokaine.

Were you intending to play her Mother, or let another player pick up the role of parent (either way)?

As far as race, I don't see why that would be an issue.

Offline Kokaine

« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2017, 04:15:40 PM »
I will leave it open for now. Though if it comes to it/there's a need for more milfs, I can submit her mother.

Offline HannibalBarca

• Defiant General of Hopeless Causes * Henry Rollins for President campaigner * Mako-phile * Uncle Iroh in shades * Disciple of Dr. Cornel West * Roy Batty lives! * Trans rights are human rights *
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • Location: At large, am tall. "I think you just can’t bear to let a gorgeous guy like me out of your sight."
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2017, 05:44:38 PM »
Considering this game.  If I do, I'm going with a late 40s character with a face claim to Jeffery Dean Morgan, who will be an entrepreneur in the aerospace industry.  My other character...not sure yet, male or female, young or old, but one older guy is enough for me :P

Offline HannibalBarca

• Defiant General of Hopeless Causes * Henry Rollins for President campaigner * Mako-phile * Uncle Iroh in shades * Disciple of Dr. Cornel West * Roy Batty lives! * Trans rights are human rights *
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • Location: At large, am tall. "I think you just can’t bear to let a gorgeous guy like me out of your sight."
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2017, 06:22:30 PM »
Name:  Gregory Eames

Marital Status: Divorced (3 prior marriages)

Career: Aerospace Entrepreneur

Sexual Preferences: Straight.  Greg's always been interested in a variety of women, and that is what has primarily led to his string of failed marriages.  If there's one thing he's shown more interest in than engineering and business, it's the female of the species.  He's flirtatious and loves to tease.

Secret Fetishes:  He's had more than his share of other men's wives and daughters, as well as unattached women, but he likes the chase, especially women who are 'taken'.  He's keen on mother/daughter tandems, because that's a particular challenge to pull off...not necessarily at the same time, just getting both of them into the sack eventually.  He enjoys a fair amount of exhibitionism, and spends time on nude beaches whether attached or not.  Public sex with the chance of getting caught is always a draw for him.

Appearance:  Greg is a healthy 6'4", and has the drive to keep himself in good shape.  He goes between a day's growth and a full beard from month to month, whatever intrigues him more at the time.  He has grey in his beard, and is only just beginning to have it appear in his hair as well, though he has no plans to dye it.  He tends to dress upscale casual, but probably spends a good 25% of his time in suits.  He wears expensive brands, regardless of the style.  He isn't a jewelry kind of guy, but he does have his class ring and a family signet on his right hand.

Personality:  Gregory Eames is a firm believer in motivation.  He's energetic in his ambitions and desires.  He just can't take it down a notch.  He tires quickly of most interests outside of his business, especially the women he finds himself attracted to, and is constantly seeking a new fix for excitement.  He spends time base jumping, using squirrel suits, waterskiing, and piloting gliders and the pocket, private variety of jet-powered aircraft.  His business makes exotic composite materials for aerospace vehicles, and he has a friendship with Sir Richard Branson, owning a small share in Virgin Galactic.  A lot of time is spent shuttling between interests, both business and pleasure, inside and outside the country.  Overall, Greg is pretty amoral when it comes to pleasures in his life, even if he's a pretty straight shooter with his business interests.  His ex-wives all can't stand him, mostly because he cheated on them and didn't bother to try to hide it.

Offline HannibalBarca

• Lord
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2017, 06:23:42 PM »
My character is also open to relationships with others--exes, daughters, sons.  We don't have a lot of characters yet, so feel free to leave a message here or with me if you're so inclined...that is, if he's approved XD

« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2017, 07:12:06 PM »
Approved, Hannibal. Although I'm now starting to get concerned at a distinct lack of Cougars at this point. =>_>=

We'll keep it going, at least.

Offline HannibalBarca

• Lord
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2017, 07:20:02 PM »
Well, I could fix that.  Monica Belluci would make a pretty good cougar :P