You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 22, 2020, 12:32:12 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: [Shadowlight] D&D 5E Twin Campaigns - Opposing Parties - (Closed)  (Read 12243 times)

Offline Countdown0

Re: [Shadowlight] D&D 5E Twin Campaigns - Opposing Parties - Accepting Concepts
« Reply #125 on: January 30, 2017, 09:27:29 PM »
Holy shit... how did you get to 6 pages in, like, a day O.o

We're all very hyped up for this. Dragons and the Dungeons they live in, you know?

Offline Phaia

« Reply #126 on: January 30, 2017, 09:30:41 PM »
Holy shit... how did you get to 6 pages in, like, a day O.o

I blame Blythe he is one of those black hats that cog things up!

Phaia

Online Rummy Tum Tum

« Reply #127 on: January 30, 2017, 09:31:40 PM »
I too blame Bly, just for the fun of it O:)

Offline Bly

« Reply #128 on: January 30, 2017, 09:36:02 PM »
I blame Blythe, too.

<-- That guy is the worst  :P

Offline MiraMirror

« Reply #129 on: January 30, 2017, 09:37:24 PM »
I'm actually rather excited that I get to possibly see the legendary Blythe write. >:3

Offline Phaia

« Reply #130 on: January 30, 2017, 09:43:33 PM »
I'm actually rather excited that I get to possibly see the legendary Blythe write. >:3

I had loads of fun writing with him a while back in an assassin game. he is good and a cool writer!

Phaia

Offline Bly

« Reply #131 on: January 30, 2017, 09:49:01 PM »
I'm honestly excited to see such amazing people here--I think everyone who's posted interest in here is pretty darn great. A great many of you are people whose writing I've seen before and admired. Really, I'm just an okay writer--I  do my best to have fun and ensure others do, too. ^^

Offline Chulanowa

« Reply #132 on: January 30, 2017, 10:11:06 PM »
If anyone has pictures to offer for me too, I would be grateful for the help. (I won't promise to share cookies, though. They're mine.)

I'll be playing a cleric of Sune with a high-class elven background, someone who's kindhearted, quiet, and can come across as shy, but in part because she sometimes has issues controlling her emotions. So I'm looking for something that fits that concept... while she might be armored, it probably shouldn't be a picture that emphasizes the warrior aspect of her class - she's more of a healer and protector - and she should be very attractive and dressed to show it either way. I imagine her with light hair and skin tone, and I admit I have a preference for playing busty characters (and it just fits my mental image of her, in this case), but none of that is necessarily required.

I've found a couple that might work, but I'm way too picky... and I'd be interested in seeing if anyone has anything to suggest.

Noble Elf Clerics of Sune

Offline CeruleanSerenity

« Reply #133 on: January 30, 2017, 10:16:13 PM »
I'm honestly excited to see such amazing people here--I think everyone who's posted interest in here is pretty darn great. A great many of you are people whose writing I've seen before and admired. Really, I'm just an okay writer--I  do my best to have fun and ensure others do, too. ^^
If it makes you feel any better, Blythe, I don't think I've ever read your writing before, so I have no real opinion or expectations of you. You can't let me down!

And thank you for the pictures, everyone. There are a lot of good ones in there, and I've been looking around too. Of the ones I've found, this and this (site NSFW) were probably the closest...

NSFW

And I don't normally use 3D art, but there's something about this one I definitely like.

There are a lot of good candidates here from everyone, so I'll have to look everything over and try to narrow it down while I work on my submission. If I'm lucky, my brain will stop knife-fighting with itself and I'll be able to send it in tomorrow... but it sounds like I'll have time.

Offline Elysian Radiance

• The Dragon's Little Brat Princess ❇ President of the Elliquiy Nap Society ❇ Shieldmaiden of the Light ❇ Josi's Bestie Babe ❇ Arcannyx's E-Wifey ❇ Creator of Critically Cleansed Tabletub RPG Dice Soap
  • Suspended
  • Enchanter
  • Location: Currently on hiatus. If you need me, send me a PM and I'll get an email about it.
  • Ely Lightbringer, the Dragon Queen of Elliquiyâ„¢
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 4
« Reply #134 on: January 30, 2017, 10:42:46 PM »
Okay so, I am not really caught up... what casters do we have for white hats? I was going to do barbarian but today when I learned that we really didn't have many. But now we actually might? Please halp me!

Offline MiraMirror

« Reply #135 on: January 30, 2017, 10:43:48 PM »
Protector Aasimar Monk here, likely going either Empty Hand or Elemental. (So physical, I think)

Offline Phaia

« Reply #136 on: January 30, 2017, 10:44:50 PM »
I am working up a caster so if you want a barbarian go for it. I need a tank errr combat person !

;) ;)

Phaia

Offline Kathyan

« Reply #137 on: January 30, 2017, 11:08:54 PM »
Protector Aasimar Monk here, likely going either Empty Hand or Elemental. (So physical, I think)

White Hat I suppose, right? I submitted a rough idea for a tiefling shadow dancer for Black Hats, they might be favored enemies if I use her
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Okay so, I am not really caught up... what casters do we have for white hats? I was going to do barbarian but today when I learned that we really didn't have many. But now we actually might? Please halp me!
About my other idea I went with a white hat caster, a charlatan warlock with the actress feat, didn't actually looked for a picture for her as I thought I would actually be switching portraits frequently with her

Though I will not be playing both of course.

Also hope I'm able to make a full background for both profiles tomorrow :P

Offline MiraMirror

« Reply #138 on: January 30, 2017, 11:10:08 PM »
White Hat I suppose, right? I submitted a rough idea for a tiefling shadow dancer for Black Hats, they might be favored enemies if I use her

Aye, as a white hat.  Hooray, enemies! :'D
« Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 11:11:46 PM by MiraMirror »

Offline Faeli

• Warning! Does not submit, keep on a short leash
  • Lady
  • Seducer
  • Nothing is more unbearable than boredom.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #139 on: January 31, 2017, 12:07:59 AM »
Well lemme know if a spot opens up party people, yeesh :P

Offline Countdown0

« Reply #140 on: January 31, 2017, 12:10:07 AM »
Well lemme know if a spot opens up party people, yeesh :P

I don't believe that any spots have officially been taken yet. I'm sure Wispyr will correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that no characters have been selected yet. You can totally still submit a character concept.

Offline Faeli

• Warning! Does not submit, keep on a short leash
  • Lady
  • Seducer
  • Nothing is more unbearable than boredom.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #141 on: January 31, 2017, 12:14:11 AM »
I don't believe that any spots have officially been taken yet. I'm sure Wispyr will correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that no characters have been selected yet. You can totally still submit a character concept.

Oh, with all the characters listed on the third or fourth post (and the thread being seven pages long already!) I figured some decisions had already been made!

Offline WispyrTopic starter

• Story Keeper ♦ AmaBat ♦ Imp Wispyrer ♦ Dexa's Delight
  • Suspended
  • Enchanter
  • The Weaver of Words
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #142 on: January 31, 2017, 12:23:20 AM »
Oh, with all the characters listed on the third or fourth post (and the thread being seven pages long already!) I figured some decisions had already been made!
Nope! The only thing that has happened this far is concept submission. If you're interested in playing you are welcome to submit one as well! It'll still be a bit before I make any official choices. The list on the front page is just a compilation of the concepts that have been submitted, some people had requested.

Online Rummy Tum Tum

« Reply #143 on: January 31, 2017, 12:28:03 AM »
I submitted a rough idea for a tiefling shadow dancer for Black Hats, they might be favored enemies if I use her
Holy sh-- Ahem, pretty good :P

What I'm goin' for is a black hat
elf
warlock (not sure which pact exactly, but leaning blade) with a fiendish patron and who's not quite all there. He's there enough to act completely normal and even charming when he wants, though, and to work as a team to achieve his goals.

On the other hand, I could make him white hat without changing too much, I think. His patron would be a great old one in that case.

Either way, he wants that fuckin mage tower. He wants it bad >:)

Offline Dominique

« Reply #144 on: January 31, 2017, 12:57:38 AM »
Heeeey, I picked up that same picture yesterday that you got there, Rummy ;D

I submitted my fallen Aasimar Barbarian, who is venturing on the black hat side of things. So much interest, this is really exciting!

Online Rummy Tum Tum

« Reply #145 on: January 31, 2017, 01:14:09 AM »
Haha, sweet! Gotta love a sexy elf man :D

Offline WispyrTopic starter

• Story Keeper ♦ AmaBat ♦ Imp Wispyrer ♦ Dexa's Delight
  • Suspended
  • Enchanter
  • The Weaver of Words
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #146 on: January 31, 2017, 02:14:48 AM »
I am home! That said, I spent the evening playing a peculiar black dragon who was busy convincing a party that signing the arcane magic death contract with him was totally in their best interest. Maybe giving them some inclination that there may or may not be a cult trying to blot out the sun... Oh yea and agreeing, under the terms of the contract, that if they don't come hunt him that he'll totally help them kill his dad who is so super bad.

So my brain is a taaaad bit fried. I'll try to work through some PMs but they'll probably be waiting until tomorrow evening when work slows down and I am trapped with nothing to do!

Also there does seem to be a ton of interest. I'm looking into what maybe (absolutely no promises) a 3rd group running around might look like. Not sure if it's something I can do. Not sure what it'd involve. I'll give more thoughts on this should I gain any.

Offline Countdown0

« Reply #147 on: January 31, 2017, 03:16:08 AM »
I am home! That said, I spent the evening playing a peculiar black dragon who was busy convincing a party that signing the arcane magic death contract with him was totally in their best interest. Maybe giving them some inclination that there may or may not be a cult trying to blot out the sun... Oh yea and agreeing, under the terms of the contract, that if they don't come hunt him that he'll totally help them kill his dad who is so super bad.

So my brain is a taaaad bit fried. I'll try to work through some PMs but they'll probably be waiting until tomorrow evening when work slows down and I am trapped with nothing to do!

Also there does seem to be a ton of interest. I'm looking into what maybe (absolutely no promises) a 3rd group running around might look like. Not sure if it's something I can do. Not sure what it'd involve. I'll give more thoughts on this should I gain any.

The Grey Hats? "All I know is my gut says 'maybe'. If I die, tell my wife 'hello'."

Offline Dominique

« Reply #148 on: January 31, 2017, 03:24:08 AM »
The Grey Hats? "All I know is my gut says 'maybe'. If I die, tell my wife 'hello'."

You just made my day with that quote ;D

Alternatively they could be the pink hats, and we could implement the unicorn mount idea after all!

Offline ZameRagues

« Reply #149 on: January 31, 2017, 03:41:40 AM »
*Plays ominous music and tosses in an Elf Druid Monk*