#ElliquiyProblems

Started by Fury Aphrodisia, September 24, 2016, 12:53:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trigon

Don't know if I should RP with more partners

#ElliquiyProblems

Hob

Trying to type with a bandaid on the tip of your pointer finger...

#ElliquiyProblems

Shekinah

Having to reread posts because you read one word wrong and your mind ended in the gutter

#ElliquiProblems

Why don’t we drink to me and my reflection in your lovely eyes?

My O/O's
Have you taken care of yourself today?

Trigon

Long delay times in posts

#ElliquiyProblems

Hob

When you have even greater ideas for more stories that you want to find a partner for or you see someone with a plot that really gets your creative juices flowing, yet you know that you really have WAY too much on your plate as things are. Trying to be a responsible, considerate, and thoughtful writer, you walk away with the knowledge that you are doing the right and fair thing for everyone.

And then? You see others use those same ideas or take up with the partner you were tempted to ask, and you think: "That could have been me..."

#ElliquiyProblems

Trigon

When you get bored of an RP but have no good way to tell your partner

#ElliquiyProblems

Twisted Crow

Quote from: RampantDesires on April 20, 2017, 02:16:16 AM
I suck at actually writing, but I'm awesome at To-Do Lists!

#ElliquiyProblems

This freaked me out a bit, as that looks a lot like my handwriting at a glance.   XD

Trigon

Not sure what themes to include in an RP

#ElliquiyProblems

abandoneddolly

I cant keep up with the stories I have. I should quit trying to find more things. Muse goes no its ok you can totally write all the things.  I want to write all the things.

#ElliquiyProblems

Hob

Quote from: abandoneddolly on April 30, 2017, 10:52:21 PM
I cant keep up with the stories I have. I should quit trying to find more things. Muse goes no its ok you can totally write all the things.  I want to write all the things.

#ElliquiyProblems

Preach it, sister!

Aleph

You have this awesome idea for a game but it has the flexibility to go different ways, all equally fun. You're updating your Roleplays Wanted page and inventing new sentence and noun structures trying to describe the plot in ways that capture all the possibilities. #ElliquiyProblems On the upside, you're now responsible for developing the language needed to describe multiple simultaneous realities, theoretical physicists beat a path to your/their/his/her/my/our door.

Trigon

Trying to win the game

#ElliquiyProblems

Aleph

The joys of knowing that, due to the living in diverse spots on an oblate spheroid, your co-writers replies are most likely to arrive around 2-5am, leaving you wanting to post but unable to start for 6-8 hours! #elliquiyproblems #timezones

Twisted Crow

I know I want to continue and/or start... but I find myself staring at the blank screen. Still after all this time, I still have moments where the energy and spark is there but I am unsure where to even begin.

#ElliquiyProblems

Trigon

The flame wars!

#ElliquiiyProblems

abandoneddolly

Going to write a story but then you see another story that catches your interest that isn't even your and then you spend all your writing time reading everyone else wonderful post  # elliquiiyproblems

Trigon

Up all night replying to everyone who messages you

#ElliquiyProblems

Oniya

Quote from: Shekinah on April 23, 2017, 12:45:48 PM
Having to reread posts because you read one word wrong and your mind ended in the gutter

#ElliquiProblems

Realizing that was actually what the post intended.

#ElliquiyProblems.  ;D
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Darius

Trying to figure out how to re-engage after a long absence
When the avalanche has started, the pebbles no longer get to vote.
Ons and Offs
absence to make hearts grow fonder
Story ideas
Darius & His Ramblings
No one is an unjust villain in their own mind… we are all the hero of our own story.” A Lucio

Rhedyn

Quote from: Darius on May 09, 2017, 11:55:31 PM
Trying to figure out how to re-engage after a long absence

Welcome back!

OT: When you get a email notification of a new PM go to see what wonderful stuff it has in it only to realise it's telling you about an earlier PM you sent to yourself #disappointing #ElliquiyProblems

Twisted Crow

-Watches Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead.
-Later catches 'Englishman in New York' (Sting) in music playlist.
-Muse suddenly sparks.
-Inner softie awakens with odd itch for romance + sprinkles of brainy humor.
-Muse begins to sculpt from core plot concept: Vanilla love story about 'Smart, Good-hearted British Guy' meeting 'American Woman with Post-Relationship Baggage'.
-Salvos of character dynamic and 'Conflict; Resolve' scenarios fire away in Brain.
-Brain suddenly pauses...
-Brain is polite to remind you that your only understanding of British culture is practically limited to: Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, a little BBC and a few Guy Ritchie movies. ::)

#HeadDesk #ElliquiyProblems #KindOf

RedRose

Quote from: Rhedyn on May 10, 2017, 04:28:58 PM
Welcome back!

OT: When you get a email notification of a new PM go to see what wonderful stuff it has in it only to realise it's telling you about an earlier PM you sent to yourself #disappointing #ElliquiyProblems

Yessss
O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]

Hob

When you're waiting for that thread that you posted to once several months ago to finally close out so that you stop seeing it under "Show new replies to your posts."

#Elliquiyproblems

Dys Astyr

Writing an entire (and rather long winded) post for the Katástima tou Mystiríou, only to not post it because the responsible portion of your brain thinks that you should settle in a bit more first.

#Elliquiyproblems
Alive! Trying to catch up but there is a lot, please be patient! Thank you. <3

The Green One

Feeling like you never have enough games going on.

#Elliquiyproblems

Not available for new stories