The Kingdom of Talingarde is the most noble, virtuous, peaceful nation in the known world. This is the story of how you burned this insipid paradise to the ground.
I'm GMing a Way of the Wicked game, where the players start as lowly criminals, and gradually rise through the ranks of a Cult of Asmodeus, aiming to destroy the kingdom of Talingarde, which had them imprisoned. I have 2 groups, currently one following the module's story-line, the other doing simultaneous missions of my own making with the help from the module's world info. I may subsequently switch up which group follows the module's mission and which one follows my own.
The first group is currently heading north by ship to make a delivery and then start something, the second group is ready to leave on their first real mission, heading into the mountains preemptively throwing a spanner in the works for when Talingarde tries to respond to the events in the north. Sorry for being vague, but each group isn't meant to know about the others mission yet, though they will in good time, when all hell breaks loose and the first calamity hits an unsuspecting Talingarde.
The new character for group 1 would be difficult to work in, but we'll manage something, the new characters for group 2 will have found their way to manor on the moor (the cult's headquarters) through the High Priest's agents, either a white haired women or a black man, we can work out the specifics of this together.
Here is a preview of the module, along with character creation rules, but I will summarize them below, as there have been two tweaks to them:http://www.firemountaingames.com/Players_Guide.pdfCharacter Creation
1. For stat generation, choose a Focus and Foible. Your Focus stat is 18 and your Foible is 8. Then roll four 4 d10s, adding 7 to each and assign them to your remaining stats in any order. Reroll if no number rolled is higher than 12, or the sum modifier of your four rolled stats is +2 or less.
2. Maximum HP at first level, then roll, rerolling 1s if you have d6, 1-2 for d8, 1-3 for d10 and 1-4 if you have d12. Additionally, you gain Fast Learner as a bonus feat at 1st level (even if you arenít human).
3. In the preview you will find a list of Crimes, choose the one you were convicted for. This is your first trait; you may then choose a second, non-crime trait.
4. No synthesis summoner. Regular summoner is fine. I will consider 3rd party and homebrew material, but no promises.
5. Starting level is 3 (for both groups).
Iím not too worried about party composition and covering every angle, I'd much rather have interesting characters, but if roles are important for you, the two groups have:
Group 1, heading North by boat (seeking 1 player) - Anti-paladin, Witch and Swashbuckler (plus an oracle NPC-ed by me for now).
Group 2, soon to leave for the mountains (seeking 2 or so players) - Magus and Bard
If you are interested, PM me your character concept and basic mechanics. If you have any question or comments include them in your PM or post them here.