You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 19, 2017, 06:14:57 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Blinkins' Thinkin's (RP Ideas & request - All Welcome)  (Read 9619 times)

Offline BlinkinTopic starter

• Court Jester extraordinaire!
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • I try to be good, but it's such hard work!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Blinkins' Thinkin's (RP Ideas & request - All Welcome)
« on: April 01, 2012, 11:22:59 AM »
Hello and thank you for taking a few moments to look at my request thread, please take a few minutes to learn a little about me, my interest and what I like or dislike. I promise that I will not bite... hard...unless you want me to and I am genuinely a nice person who likes to get along with just about everyone.

My On’s and Off’s can be found here.
[/justify]While the list is not complete, or in depth at this time, I would suggest that you take a quick peek to make sure that we are basically compatible. As a general rule, if it's not in my Off's, I'm more than willing to try anything once... twice if I like it. ;)[/justify]

A Little About Me

This is always a tough topic to tackle, so please bear with me.

I’ve been roleplaying and writing in one form or another for nearly 30 years; from the ancient BBS and MUDs to chatrooms and IM's to tabletop and LARP. These days, I'm mainly interested in writing/roleplaying in forums. I do consider myself to be a literate writer, however, I use the term in it's correct, properly defined usage as opposed to what is commonly thought of as "literate" in today's online communities. That is to say that literacy as any English dictionary on earth defines it, not as the ability to produce three or more paragraphs at a time.

Blindness and Role-Playing

[size=22]I am blind.[/size][/i]

What does this mean?

What this means is that while I can write in a descriptive, even colorful fashion, I cannot see images of any kind. While I appreciate that people like to have visual prompts to fuel their imaginations, I'm afraid that I can't see these images. This also means that I cannot offer images of my own for you to use without assistance. For what I feel are understandable reasons, I am reluctant to ask others to search for and provide me with an image for a story with another player. What I can do is give you as thorough of a description as you might like of the character that I intend to play and continue to add detail to the description to aid you in visualizing the character. If you must have such an image, I welcome you to pick something that would work for you and use it with my blessing. There is a detailed explanation on how I use computers in a spoiler at the bottom of this post for the curious.

A quick note on names, grammar and spelling.

Because I don’t always get the correct spelling of names, due in part to how my screen reader pronounces names, I not only welcome corrections when I make a mistake, but ask for these corrections. As an example, Dana and Donna are pronounced differently, but my software pronounces both of them as “Donna”. In the same way, some words are not pronounced correctly and I make mistakes in spelling them. While I strive to get everything correct, if I make typoes, or everything isn’t grammatically perfect, I don't get overly concerned about it. As I suspect is true of most of us, I don’t have a Harvard English degree, so, if you expect a publishable level of quality from your partner… well, I may not be a good fit for you. This is a hobby, not a profession and I try to get things right; like everyone, I don't always succeed.

In a similar vein, some forms of punctuation are vital for me to understand what is being written. Proper usage of elements such as the period ).), apostrophy ('), capitalization, and the comma (,) allows my screen reader to properly read material that I'm trying to understand. If you don't use a period and capitalization in particular, understanding what you are trying to convey is very, very difficult.

Pre-Play Discussions

I love to take the time to talk about the story, the characters and what each of us would like to get from a partnership. I believe that open lines of communications are a must. I love the process of developing characters, so you should expect some time to be spent before we think about starting a story; it's just one of those things that I need to do and this, coupled with discussions of the story itself, might take some time before I'm ready to start the easy part of writing in a thread. When I feel rushed to begin the actual thread, I begin to feel my enthusiasm for the story diminish and I become reluctant to begin at all, so it's a good idea to just humor me and not try to rush me into play.

While I love to pre-plan a lot, I’m also a fan of letting the story flow where it will. When the characters take on a life of their own and they begin to guide the story, it really comes alive for me; It’s a living and breathing thing and we are just telling the story for it. Nothing is more enjoyable for me than to discover where things are going to go once we give it breath. Structure is good, but freedom is better!

Writing and Posting Patterns

I am a strong believer in the concept of quality over quantity. I don’t require a minimum number of words or paragraphs because it’s a flawed assumption that numbers make a good story; Any 5th grader can fill a page with words, but a word-smith can do the same with a paragraph. If you can get across what you’re trying to say in 4 or 5 sentenses, it’s fine. If you need 1,200 words, that’s ok too. If you require a certain number of paragraphs, or so many words in a post to feel like your partner is a good writer or to make you feel like you're not wasting your time, I may not be the right fit for you. I can (obviously) produce a lot of content, but what am I really saying if my goal is to just put a lot of words into a post? I've read that politics is the art of saying nothing with as many words as possible; so lets try to not make role-play an example of political theory, shall we? Having said all of that, I try to keep my post to 400+words whenever possible, but too much fluff distracts rather than improveing the substance of the post, in my view.

I try to respond to all of my threads within 72 hours. Unfortunately, life, the ISP or even the muse just doesn’t allow me to keep to this time frame all of the time. I have responded as often as 10 to 12 times a day if everything is working the right way, or a post every couple of days may be more realistic. If you don’t see a response from me by the end of a week, drop me a PM; I may not of seen the post or, as seems to happen more and more often, , my own post never got into the thread.

I always write in third person, past tense. This is just what I'm comfortable with and works best for me. I will not ask my partner to use the same writing style, but it is what I'm most comfortable with.

I play both male and female characters; I’ve been told on more than a few occasions that I play a convincing female. Of course, if you’re determined to find a flaw, you will, but overall, I think that I do a pretty good job. So, the sex of my partner doesn't matter to me at all.

Contacting Me

I am very old school about common courtesy; even if it’s not-so-common these days. If you PM me, I will give you a response. I feel that if you put forth the effort of writing to me that you deserve the respect of a response, even if that response is only a “No thank you”.

How The Blind Use A Computer

Yes, I Really Am Blind. So, How do I write and use a web-site?

I've been asked about this dozens of times since I've joined E, and I don't mind answering the question; if you never ask a question, you'll never get an answer, right?

But, after explaining it so many times, it dawned on me that perhaps I should just add it to my introduction and hope that while someone is hopefully reading this post, they'll read this part as well.

The short and sweet of it is that I use what is called a screen reader. This is a program, software application, or simply an app that converts text on a display into an audible format via speakers. The software "reads" the screen to me and then reads back to me what I type on the keyboard. The application is called JAWS, or Job Access For Windows, and is produced by Freedom Scientific in Florida, USA. The program is pretty robust, but it has some limitations. First of all, it can't describe, or even tell me that there are graphics on the screen. So, when you send me an image, I don't even know that it's there if you don't point it out. I still can't see it, but i'll know that it's there at that point.

Another limitation is that it doesn't usually tell me about formatting in post or PM's. If I quote the text, I can see the marks, but just reading, it all looks the same. I do obviously use formatting, and that isn't a problem... just seeing it.

That is, in a nutshell, how I communicate via the internet, computers and E with all of you. I hope that this has made sense to someone out there.

Thank you for reading this and my most current request can be found in the next post.

Sincerely,
Blinkin

« Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 06:07:27 AM by Blinkin »

• Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Re: Blinkins Thinkins (RP Ideas and request)
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2012, 11:02:54 AM »
If any of these story concepts interest you, please PM me.

Note on genders:

The gender of the player and the gender of the character have no relevance to me. If you are a male wanting to play a female, a female wanting to play a male or a wolf wanting to play a sheep, it will have no bearing what-so-ever on my willingness to write/play with you.

These are my current storylines and concepts that I’m offering. Check back regularly as these change fairly regularly and new things may be added. If you have a story concept that you think that I may like to play, please feel free to PM them to me and I will be happy to consider them. In a similar vein, if one of my concepts doesn’t exactly match something you would be interested in, I will be happy to work with you to adapt or come up with something new to fit both of our interest and be an enjoyable story to write.

All names are place-markers and may be changed at the player’s discression.

The Craving Scale

<*>   No real craving at the moment.
<**>    Happy to play.
<***>    Want to Play!
<****>    God Yes!!!

To make things slightly easier for potential partners to find story concepts that my interest them, the concepts have been broken up into various categories based upon either genre or fetish. Because some of the stories fit multiple categories, you may see some of them multiple times in different places. Unless otherwise noted, I’m happy to take either role in the story.

Romance And Love Stories

Want To See More? Click Me!

You Belong With Me!
Content: Human, M/F, Teens, Oral, Vaginal, possible Anal, Romance, Various Kinks/Fetishes Possible
 <**>

She’s loved him since grade school, watched him go through all the aches and pains of puberty and the ups and downs of dating and he never knew that she was the one for him… Until his latest fight with his girlfriend and she makes a daring move. Can their friendship survive the transition from best-friends to dating couple or will he even return her affections?

To See A Full Description, Click Me!

Mistaken For A Student
Content: Human, M/F, Oral, Vaginal, Possible Anal, ageplay, Teacher/Student, Reluctant Consent, Potential Romance, Various Kinks/Fetishes Possible
 <***>

A new, young looking teacher is mistaken for a student and finds herself the object of affection of a Senior. A series of unanticipated events leaves her conflicted as she reluctantly takes on the role of girlfriend while he draws her deeper into a relationship that she can’t seem to refuse.

The Kiss
Content: Human, M/F, Oral, Vaginal, Possible Anal, Romance, Various Kinks/Fetishes Possible.
<***>

A geek wins a date with one of the high school’s cheerleaders and at the end of the date, the required good night kiss blows her socks off. Burdoned with a jock boy-friend that she thinks that she might be in love with,in spite of the troubled relationship, she can’t stop thinking about the kiss and wondering if it was a fluke. But, there’s really only one way to find out… but can she keep a growing attraction for an attentive, thoughtful boy to herself and how will she deal with the boy-friend that she’s expected to have?

What Happened In Vegas…
Content: Human, M/F, Oral, Vaginal, Possible Anal, Humor, Potential Romance, Potential Kinks/Fetishes Possible.
<**>

One of New York’s social elite attends a batchlor’s party in Las Vegas only to wake up the next morning with a hang-over, a stripper in his bed and anew wife… What will his high-society fiance’ say when she finds out that her soon to be husband is not only married, but to a stripper!

The Morning After
Content: Human, M/F, oral, vaginal, possible anal,  incest, possible ageplay, possible romance, potential bondage, public/risky sex, potential kinks/fetishes.
<****>

This story concept skips the awkward and often thread killing first time in an incest story. When our hero wakes up, he has distinct memories of the night before and what happened between him and the heroine beside of him… erotic and kinky memories that’s far too taboo for the light of day. But, can he and his sister/mother resist the attraction of the forbidden acts, or will they fall into each others arms again now that the ultimate line has been crossed?

You’re… What?!?
Content: Human, M/F, Oral, Vaginal, Possible Anal, hHgh-School, Pregnancy, Slice of life, Romance, Various Kinks/Fetishes Possible.
<****>

A teenage couple discovers that there’s been a little boo-boo when they had unprotected sex; She’s pregnant and what are they going to do about it? A slice of life story that deals with an unexpected pregnancy, stress and what they do to try to keep it together.

Friends With Benefits
(Taken)
Content:   Human, M/F, Oral, Vaginal, Possible Anal, Romance, Possible Pregnancy,Various Kinks/Fetishes Possible.
<**>

Two life-long friends turn to each other after failed relationships for sex and realizes there’s much more beneath the surface than either wants to admit. So, What happens when a life-long friendship becomes a no-strings-attached physical relationship? The only problem is… nothing comes without strings.

I Need A Hero!
Content: Human, M/F, Ooral, Vaginal, Possible Anal, Pulp-Action, World-Jumping, Romance, Humor, Various kinks/Fetishes Possible.
<****>

When an established writer faces her ex-husband’s’s debt collectors, who break bones for the interest, she’s in deep trouble… until her fictional hero appears behind her and cleans house. Unfortunately, with a fictional hero, things never go quite the way that you expect!

An Office Affair
Content: Human, M/F, Oral, Vaginal, Possible Anal, possible Romance, Affair, Various Kinks/Fetishes Possible.
<***>

At an office party, two co-workers are drinking a little too much and trying hard to not remember that their spouses had more important things to do than to  be there with them. As the drinks flow and inhabitions lower, they find themselves together in an office. Frustration leads to hot, furious and surprisingly satisfying sex on a desk. In the days and weeks that follow, an affair develops and romance blossoms. The question is… can they hide it from their spouses? Do they want to?

The Red Dress
Content: Human, M/F, Oral, Vaginal, Possible Anal, Flirting, Possible Romance, Various Kinks/Fetish Possible.
<**>

A Man is caught staring at an irresistible woman in a red dress at a party. When their paths cross, sparks fly.

Roomie Snafu!
[ (Taken)
Content: Human, M/F, Oral, Vaginal, Possible Anal, College Life, Reluctance, Possible Romance, Various Kinks/Fetishes Possible.
 <*>

A female university student unexpectedly finds herself sharing a dorm room with a male student and isn’t happy about it… but you know about Snafu… it goes to fubar faster than a politician to a reporter!

Oh… My… GOD!
Content: Human, M/F, Oral, Vaginal, Possible Anal, Ageplay, Affair, Large Penis, Lactation, Possible Romance, Various Kinks/Fetishes Possible.
 <***>

A new neighbor discovers a younger, well-endowed man skinny-dipping in her pool. Left alone and untouched for weeks, she surrenders to her desires and the lure of a viril younger lover.

To See A Full Description, Click Me![/url[/url

Redemption Can Be Hell!
[
Content: Human, M/F, Oral, Vaginal, Possible Anal, Gender Transformation, Romance, Reluctance, Various Kinks/Fetishes Possible.
<****>
Note: In this story,I would prefer to play the role of Joe.

A mob hit man is killed at the wrong time and is sent back in the body of a young, married woman. Confusion, hijinks and adjustments to a new bodyfills a story about redemption and saving a soul.

Extra-Marrital Stories

All For His Wife
Content: Human, MM/F, M/F, Oral, Vaginal, Possible Anal, Cuckolded, affair, Various Kinks/Fetishes Possible.
<****>
Note: This is a story idea that I borrowed from another E member and added a little from my own imagination.

A devoted husband is voluntarily cuckolded to give is wife what she needs and he can't provide... an orgasm!

An Office Affair
Content: Human, M/F, Oral, Vaginal, Possible Anal, possible Romance, Affair, Various Kinks/Fetishes Possible.
<***>

At an office party, two co-workers are drinking a little too much and trying hard to not remember that their spouses had more important things to do than to  be there with them. As the drinks flow and inhabitions lower, they find themselves together in an office. Frustration leads to hot, furious and surprisingly satisfying sex on a desk. In the days and weeks that follow, an affair develops and romance blossoms. The question is… can they hide it from their spouses? Do they want to?

Young Adult Stories

Want To See More? Clikc Me!

You Belong With Me!
Content: Human, M/F, Teens, Oral, Vaginal, possible Anal, Romance, Various Kinks/Fetishes Possible
 <**>

She’s loved him since grade school, watched him go through all the aches and pains of puberty and the ups and downs of dating and he never knew that she was the one for him… Until his latest fight with his girlfriend and she makes a daring move. Can their friendship survive the transition from best-friends to dating couple or will he even return her affections?

The Life Of A Party Favor
Content: Human, M/F, MM/F, Possible Incest, Objectification, Oral, Vaginal, Possible Anal, Possible Reluctant Consent, Various Kinks/Fetishes Possible
 <****>

When a university fresh-woman comes home for summer break, she finds her little brother having a party. Before the night’s over, things get out of hand and she finds herself the party favor for his friends. The question is, how to keep the whole town from finding out that she was used like a living sex doll… and may of liked it?

To The Victers
Content: Human, M/F, Oral, Vaginal, Possible Anal, incest, BDSM, Potossible Blackmail, High-School, Various Kinks/Fetishes Possible.
 <****>

When the cheerleaders of Brook Valley high promise to give the football team a night of wild sex if they win the state championship, naturally, the guys are going to win. But, there’s a pair of siblings involved and no one expects them to end up together… except for the head cheerleader and her plans to record the event… if he can’t resist the opportunity to be an anonomous lover.

You’re… What?!?
Content: Human, M/F, Oral, Vaginal, Possible Anal, hHgh-School, Pregnancy, Slice of life, Romance, Various Kinks/Fetishes Possible.
<****>

A teenage couple discovers that there’s been a little boo-boo when they had unprotected sex; She’s pregnant and what are they going to do about it? A slice of life story that deals with an unexpected pregnancy, stress and what they do to try to keep it together.

The Kiss
Content: Human, M/F, Oral, Vaginal, Possible Anal, Romance, Various Kinks/Fetishes Possible.
<***>

A geek wins a date with one of the high school’s cheerleaders and at the end of the date, the required good night kiss blows her socks off. Burdoned with a jock boy-friend that she thinks that she might be in love with,in spite of the troubled relationship, she can’t stop thinking about the kiss and wondering if it was a fluke. But, there’s really only one way to find out… but can she keep a growing attraction for an attentive, thoughtful boy to herself and how will she deal with the boy-friend that she’s expected to have?

Roomie Snafu!
[ (Taken)
Content: Human, M/F, Oral, Vaginal, Possible Anal, College Life, Reluctance, Possible Romance, Various Kinks/Fetishes Possible.
 <*>

A female university student unexpectedly finds herself sharing a dorm room with a male student and isn’t happy about it… but you know about Snafu… it goes to fubar faster than a politician to a reporter!

Age-Play Stories

The Inheritance
Content: Human, M/F, Incest, ageplay, Oral, Vaginal, Anal, Possible D/S, Various Kinks/Fetishes Possible
 <****>

When a ex-wife of a Las Vegas billionaire gets a letter for the reading of the will, she discovers that the ex is determined to get his revenge from the grave. If they want the money, she’s going to have to sleep with her son!

Mistaken For A Student
Content: Human, M/F, Oral, Vaginal, Possible Anal, ageplay, Teacher/Student, Reluctant Consent, Potential Romance, Various Kinks/Fetishes Possible
 <***>

A new, young looking teacher is mistaken for a student and finds herself the object of affection of a Senior. A series of unanticipated events leaves her conflicted as she reluctantly takes on the role of girlfriend while he draws her deeper into a relationship that she can’t seem to refuse.

My Futa Daughter
(Taken)
Content: Futa/F, Oral, Vaginal, Possible Anal, Large Cock, D/S, incest, possible pregnancy, potential Kinks/fetishes as desired.
<**>

A young woman comes home from her first semester at university with some unexpected bits and her mother is suddenly the target of her lust.

The Morning After
Content: Human, M/F, oral, vaginal, possible anal,  incest, possible ageplay, possible romance, potential bondage, public/risky sex, potential kinks/fetishes.
<****>

This story concept skips the awkward and often thread killing first time in an incest story. When our hero wakes up, he has distinct memories of the night before and what happened between him and the heroine beside of him… erotic and kinky memories that’s far too taboo for the light of day. But, can he and his sister/mother resist the attraction of the forbidden acts, or will they fall into each others arms again now that the ultimate line has been crossed?

The Bride’s Secret
(Taken)
Content: Human, M/F, BDSM, Cuckold, Potential blackmail, Oral, Vaginal, Anal,potential petplay, potential medical play,potential Varoous Other Kinks/Fetishes Possible, possible extreme.
 <****>

A newlywed wife is faced with a secret from her past when a former Dom reenters her life and demands her submission. How will it effect her marriage and relationship with her husband as she falls back under the spell of her Master? What if she discovers that she wants it again?

To See A FullDescription, Click Me!

Teaching The Teacher
Content: Human, M/F, Oral, Vaginal, Possible Anal, AgePlay, Blackmail, BDSM, Potential Interracial, Various Kink/Fetishes Possible.
[color=green<**>[/color]
Note: This is a story concept that I picked from another request thread and added my own twist to. In this story, I would prefer to play the female role.

A divorcee finally gets to take the vacation that she has dreamed of for years and lets an attractive younger man pick her up for a night of wild (she hopes) sex. During the next couple of days, she confesses a secret fantasy and a kinky fetish that not even her ex knew about… After a great weekend, she returns to her normal life and it’s all a fond, sexy memory… until her one-night-stand appears in her classroom as a new student! When she tries to make sure that he knows that what happened must remain in the past and better forgotten, he has plans of his own… if she likes it or not!

To See A Full Description, Click Me!]

Doctor of Debauchery
Content: Human, M/F, Oral, Vaginal, Anal, Interracial, AgePlay, BDSM, Possible Pregnancy, Various Kink/Fetishs,
 <****>
Note: In this story,I would prefer to play the female role.

When a young woman falls under the spell of an older black professor, he’s more than happy to start her on a path from upstanding southern belle to depraved pet with the morals of an alleycat in heat.

Unanticipated Connections
Content: Human, M/F, Oral, Vaginal, Possible Anal, incest stories
, AgePlay, Affair, Possible BDSM, Vairous Kinks/Fetishes Possible.
<****>
Note: I would like to play the female role in this story.

When two people make an on-line connection in an ageplay chatroom, things turn steamy as they begin long chats and move into fantasy role-play via IM. Daring images are shared and while they are careful to keep their identities secret. Eventually, they give in to the temptation and arrange to meet in the flesh for a night of passion… but there’s a surprise waiting for them when they see each other!

Oh… My… GOD!
Content: Human, M/F, Oral, Vaginal, Possible Anal, Ageplay, Affair, Large Penis, Lactation, Possible Romance, Various Kinks/Fetishes Possible.
 <***>

A new neighbor discovers a younger, well-endowed man skinny-dipping in her pool. Left alone and untouched for weeks, she surrenders to her desires and the lure of a viril younger lover.

Slice Of Life Stories

You’re… What?!?
<****>

Roomie Snafu!
[ (Taken)
 <*>

Redemption Can Be Hell!
[
Content: Human, M/F, Oral, Vaginal, Possible Anal, Gender Transformation, Romance, Reluctance, Various Kinks/Fetishes Possible.
<****>
Note: In this story,I would prefer to play the role of Joe.

A mob hit man is killed at the wrong time and is sent back in the body of a young, married woman. Confusion, hijinks and adjustments to a new bodyfills a story about redemption and saving a soul.

The Kiss
<***>

Friends With Benefits
(Taken)
Content:   Human, M/F, Oral, Vaginal, Possible Anal, Romance, Possible Pregnancy,Various Kinks/Fetishes Possible.
<**>

Two life-long friends turn to each other after failed relationships for sex and realizes there’s much more beneath the surface than either wants to admit. So, What happens when a life-long friendship becomes a no-strings-attached physical relationship? The only problem is… nothing comes without strings.

Pregnancy Stories

Doctor of Debauchery
Content: Human, M/F, Oral, Vaginal, Anal, Interracial, AgePlay, BDSM, Possible Pregnancy, Various Kink/Fetishs,
 <****>

When a young woman falls under the spell of an older black professor, he’s more than happy to start her on a path from upstanding southern belle to depraved pet with the morals of an alleycat in heat.

My Futa Daughter
(Taken)
Content: Futa/F, Oral, Vaginal, Possible Anal, Large Cock, D/S, incest, possible pregnancy, potential Kinks/fetishes as desired.
<**>

A young woman comes home from her first semester at university with some unexpected bits and her mother is suddenly the target of her lust.

Friends With Benefits
(Taken)
<**>

You’re… What?!?
<****>

Incest Stories

The Morning After
<****>

The Life Of A Party Favor
Content: Human, M/F, MM/F, Possible Incest, Objectification, Oral, Vaginal, Possible Anal, Possible Reluctant Consent, Various Kinks/Fetishes Possible
 <****>

When a university fresh-woman comes home for summer break, she finds her little brother having a party. Before the night’s over, things get out of hand and she finds herself the party favor for his friends. The question is, how to keep the whole town from finding out that she was used like a living sex doll… and may of liked it?

The Inheritance
Content: Human, M/F, Incest, ageplay, Oral, Vaginal, Anal, Possible D/S, Various Kinks/Fetishes Possible
 <****>

When a ex-wife of a Las Vegas billionaire gets a letter for the reading of the will, she discovers that the ex is determined to get his revenge from the grave. If they want the money, she’s going to have to sleep with her son!

My Futa Daughter
(Taken)
<**>

To The Victers
Content: Human, M/F, Oral, Vaginal, Possible Anal, incest, BDSM, Potossible Blackmail, High-School, Various Kinks/Fetishes Possible.
 <****>

When the cheerleaders of Brook Valley high promise to give the football team a night of wild sex if they win the state championship, naturally, the guys are going to win. But, there’s a pair of siblings involved and no one expects them to end up together… except for the head cheerleader and her plans to record the event… if he can’t resist the opportunity to be an anonomous lover.

Content: Human, M/F, Oral, Vaginal, Possible Anal, Incest, AgePlay, Affair, Possible BDSM, Vairous Kinks/Fetishes Possible.
<****>

When two people make an on-line connection in an ageplay chatroom, things turn steamy as they begin long chats and move into fantasy role-play via IM. Daring images are shared and while they are careful to keep their identities secret. Eventually, they give in to the temptation and arrange to meet in the flesh for a night of passion… but there’s a surprise waiting for them when they see each other!

Dom/Sub Stories

The Morning After
<****>

Content: Human, M/F, Oral, Vaginal, Possible Anal, AgePlay, Affair, Possible BDSM, Vairious Kinks/Fetishes Possible.
<****>

To See Full Description, Click Me!

To The Victers
 <****>

My Futa Daughter
(Taken)
<**>

Teaching The Teacher
Content: Human, M/F, Oral, Vaginal, Possible Anal, AgePlay, Blackmail, BDSM, Potential Interracial, Various Kink/Fetishes Possible.
[color=green<**>[/color]
Note: This is a story concept that I picked from another request thread and added my own twist to. In this story, I would prefer to play the female role.

A divorcee finally gets to take the vacation that she has dreamed of for years and lets an attractive younger man pick her up for a night of wild (she hopes) sex. During the next couple of days, she confesses a secret fantasy and a kinky fetish that not even her ex knew about… After a great weekend, she returns to her normal life and it’s all a fond, sexy memory… until her one-night-stand appears in her classroom as a new student! When she tries to make sure that he knows that what happened must remain in the past and better forgotten, he has plans of his own… if she likes it or not!

To See A Full Description, Click Me!]

The Inheritance
 <****>

Doctor of Debauchery
 <****>

The Bride’s Secret
(Taken)
Content: Human, M/F, BDSM, Cuckold, Potential blackmail, Oral, Vaginal, Anal,potential petplay, potential medical play,potential Varoous Other Kinks/Fetishes Possible, possible extreme.
 <****>

A newlywed wife is faced with a secret from her past when a former Dom reenters her life and demands her submission. How will it effect her marriage and relationship with her husband as she falls back under the spell of her Master? What if she discovers that she wants it again?

To See A FullDescription, Click Me!

Beastiality Stories

Pacing Pacer
Content: Canine/Human, Disability, Vaginal, Oral, Possible Anal, Potential blackmail, extreme Content.
 <****>

A blind woman has gone back to a guide dog school to get a guide dog. But, unknown to the trainer, the family that raised the dog taught the male dog something that the school would not approve of. When the blind woman accidently puts herself into ‘The Position’ after a shower, she’ll learn just what the dog has been taught. The question is, does she tell the trainers or take the dog home?

The Belly Riders Of America
Content: Equine/Human, Horse/F, F/F, Beastiality,, Vaginal, Oral, Possible Anal, Large Cock, Toys, Various Kinks/Fetishes Possible, Extreme Content.
 <****>

When a financially secure business woman is approached to join a very, very exclusive association, she’s intrigued enough to go and check it out. With the signing of an NDA, she gets the shock of her life when she realizes what The Belly Riders of America really do ride horses… from the belly. Too tempted by the sight, she is initiated into the organization, where the women do much more than just ride their stallions…

A Dog’s Life
Content: Canine/Human, Transformation, Beastiality,, Vaginal, Oral, Possible Anal, knotting cock, Various Kinks/Fetishes Possible, Extreme Content.
 <****>

When a cheating husband is turned into a dog by a voo-doo priestess, there’s only one way to get out of it… the problem is finding a woman willing to love and accept him as he is.

See My One-Shots Here!
« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 03:17:25 PM by Blinkin »

• Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 03:12:31 PM by Blinkin »

• Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Re: Blinkins' Thinkin's (RP Ideas & request - All Welcome)
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2017, 03:19:20 PM »
Updated my story offerings and my active stories list.

As always, if you have a story that you would like to pass by me, please feel free to do so.

Enjoy!