You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 11:50:44 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: [Renegades] Anti-Heroes In Space - A Science Fiction Adventure - Closed  (Read 4749 times)

Offline WispyrTopic starter

• Story Keeper ♦ Dragon Tamer ♦ Jewel Bearer ♦ Imp Wispyrer ♦
  • Knight
  • Enchanter
  • The Weaver of Words
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Most excellent! Welcome aboard.

That means we have 3 slots left, with four possible role options. So... Don't be shy. Get your space groove on... Oh and help Kellan with his drinking problem!

• Knight
  • Enchanter
  • The Weaver of Words
  • View My Rolls
Alrighty. Looks like we be unable to seal the deal on this one. If we're not seeing any more levels of interest by the end of the week I'll close this recruitment.

That said; the concept is strong, so there is a pretty high potential for re-release in the near-ish future once I've had some time to rework some stuff and perhaps expand on it a little bit.

Offline Terian

Awww :(

Offline Raziel

Awww :(

In the words of edited Star Wars Vader: "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Online Vergil Tanner

Well, that sucks...

Offline Lithium

I think it has a good shot to succeed if it's reposted in a little while, I find that new players are more prone to check request threads with fewer posts/pages in them. No need to be all doom and gloom. :)

• Knight
  • Enchanter
  • The Weaver of Words
  • View My Rolls
A slight change in plans, do to a development in my life that happened just today, I will be closing recruitment for this game immediately.

Thank you everyone for the interest, and keep an eye out in the future for a relaunch / rehash / retelling of this story (or some very close replica of it). I apologize we weren't able to get it off the ground - but as it turns out that was probably for the best.

See everyone (hopefully) next time!