You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 06:25:10 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: [Renegades] Anti-Heroes In Space - A Science Fiction Adventure - Closed  (Read 4717 times)

Offline Terian

Hmm, the second of those looks good.  Thanks.

Offline Vergil Tanner

They're all the same person; it's a Cosplayer (I think that's what she does, anyway) called "Linda Le," or "Vampy Just Bit Me." :-)

Offline Terian

They're all the same person; it's a Cosplayer (I think that's what she does, anyway) called "Linda Le," or "Vampy Just Bit Me." :-)

I know, but if I had to pick a face claim out of those, it'd be the second.

Offline Lithium

Here's a second option just in case you like it, the big eyes reminded me of her.

Allison Harvard

Offline Terian

Here's a second option just in case you like it, the big eyes reminded me of her.

Allison Harvard

Huh, and that one also ties in with what's visible in the stompy mech suit image too.  Or can be made to do so anyway.

I appreciate the help incidentally, Face Claims are the bane of my existence.

Offline Vergil Tanner

HOLY SHIT those eyes are scary! Did she take a bucket of LSD?! That being said, I'mma squirrel her away in my FC Folders, just in case. :P

Damnit, Lithium, did you just snipe my helpfulness?! :P :P

Offline Lithium

HOLY SHIT those eyes are scary! Did she take a bucket of LSD?! That being said, I'mma squirrel her away in my FC Folders, just in case. :P
Damnit, Lithium, did you just snipe my helpfulness?! :P :P

I dunno, I think she's one of the must stunning girls I've ever seen, don't find her scary at all. ^^

And yeah, I'm just fiending for those helpfulness points, can't help myself. It's a real problem. :O
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 04:21:44 PM by Lithium »

Offline Vergil Tanner

Oh, she's definitely cute...it's just that the size of the eyes freak me out a touch. :P

And LOL, well, don't start turning tricks for them...those "Helpfulness Points" are of a COMPLETELY different nature. :P

Offline Lithium

Mhmm, I'll try to resist the temptation.

Oh, and while we're sharing, here's some armor refs that I picked up while digging one up for myself, if anyone needs them.

Sniper

Gunner 1

Gunner 2

Gunner 3

Gunner 4

Heavy Gunner

Infiltrator?

Techie or Medic?

Frontguard

Could be various?

Offline Kuroneko

Love that pic, though I have a number of image for my infiltrator already ;) . I'll add it to my stash  ;D

Offline Vergil Tanner

Nah, my Techie is doing it old school...relying on her agility and her fleet of foot to get her out of scrapes.

Mechanic Gear?

Mission Gear, perhaps?

And of course a variety of jeans, shorts and the occasional dress when "Off Duty," though said casual wear might be covered up by an overall if she's planning on doing more tinkering. :P How skimpy said casual clothing is would depend entirely on her mood at the time. XD

Offline Ollumhammersong

Ya I already have an idea for my medic. Thanks though!

Offline Ollumhammersong

Offline Amarlo

Hey everyone, sorry to say but I'm going to have to pass on this game. Hope you all have fun!

Offline Kuroneko

Random question - is everyone playing a female character?

Offline WispyrTopic starter

• Story Keeper ♦ Dragon Tamer ♦ Jewel Bearer ♦ Imp Wispyrer ♦
  • Knight
  • Enchanter
  • The Weaver of Words
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
It appears we have a great many, yes.

Offline Ollumhammersong

not necessarily. that was just a picture that I found that I really liked. For the sake of gender balance i can work out a male version of my character.

Offline Raziel

Well my Sniper is a male so no worries there, unless we're going for a ship of the Valkyries in which case... :P

Offline Kuroneko

I was just curious ;)

Offline Terian

In my case, it's mostly just that I tend to play against type.

Most people expect the front line tank to be a scary space-marine dude in a sci-fi setting.  Which is exactly why I go with a petite, optimistic young lady wearing a ten foot tall war machine who continually quips while keeping anything from bothering the squishies.  When I go wizards or healer types?  Technical types?  I tend to roll with men who know exactly what they're doing and have a fair amount of experience going with them.

Where rogues would be slinky women in leather armour by stereotype?  I'd go with a middle-aged veteran who wears street clothes and capitalizes on his skill at ambush to resolve problems.  Where barbarians would be bare chested conan dude sorts?  I'd go with a short-tempered victim of the old "Oh no!  My beloved peasant village!"  shtick wearing practical mail and compensating for her lack of skill with ferocity and enthusiasm.

It's just how I roll--sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 10:42:25 PM by Terian »

Offline Kuroneko

Characters of any trope come in all different varieties ;). I only asked because if we had too many women I'd consider making my character male.

Offline Vergil Tanner

Personally? I'm game for a ship full of women, roaming the stars and using each other to sate their "appetites." Not sure if that would be heaven or hell for El Capitano, though. :P

Offline WispyrTopic starter

• Story Keeper ♦ Dragon Tamer ♦ Jewel Bearer ♦ Imp Wispyrer ♦
  • Knight
  • Enchanter
  • The Weaver of Words
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
With Amarlo's withdraw we are missing:

The Heavy Gone
The Explosive One

Offline Metro Mech

I have my character's look thankfully and an armor set to go with it.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Offline Raziel

Haven't got a face claim for my sniper yet but I do have his armor sorted

Sniper Armor