You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 03:45:25 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Favorite Concerts?  (Read 1696 times)

Offline DahliaBlossom

• Power Bottom - Alpha Personality - Brat - Lover of all things Horror and Gothic
  • Liege
  • Seducer
  • You couldn't kill me if you tried for 100 years.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Favorite Concerts?
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2016, 09:15:21 PM »
My very first concert I was 13 and my sister took me to a Rage Against The Machine concert, it was their last one before Zack left the group, so we were damn fucking lucky. It was the greatest night of my life. I can remember how cool Zack was on stage, telling the girls to keep their shirts on, for guys to respect the women in the crowd, for no moshing and no fighting. because we were all there to enjoy the music, not be assholes. it was AWESOME. At one point my sister and I were getting pinned and kinda crushed in the crowd so these HUGE guys that were behind us actively made it possible to push the crowd back so we, mainly me, breathe. There were like five or six of these really tall, buff guys. They helped us and they were awesome. They made sure we were okay and having fun, they were there for music too. It was just really neat.

My worst experience? I was at an AFI concert with a friend when we were roughly 16. I went to see Yellow Card, they were opening for AFI. So the fact I missed AFI entirely was fine by me. I was getting smothered in the front, I had a hoodie on cause it was winter but I should've just froze in line. I got overheated and needed to be pulled out. The security DROPPED me on that really thick fence they use to block the crowd from the stage. It fractured my spin, cause pieces of my spine to break off on the inside of my column. I was lucky I didn't get paralyzed, I had to wear a brace and had to be careful until the slivered pieces regrew back to my spine, otherwise one could fall or slam and the pieces could have paralyzed me. The doctor I told me story to didn't right everything down because the concert was at our University. So when I went to sue....I got fucked because of that doctor. Had he written everything down I would have walked away never having to worry about paying for school or anything for a long, long time.

Offline ShadowOfSeduction

« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2016, 02:15:51 PM »
My best, by far, was the show I went to for Sabbath's retirement tour. It was epic. Ozzy was clearly sober again; he was jumping around on stage with the energy of someone half his age. There's nothing quite like the sound of fifty thousand voices singing "Iron Man". Plus, I have never seen that much unleashed sexual energy in one place before. Security wasn't even bothering people about anything less than blatant intercourse; they would have had to throw more than half the audience out.

Offline niinja

« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2016, 12:59:24 PM »
Who here has gone to see Mono of Japan live? It's bloody awesome.