You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 12:17:19 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Sentinel:A world divided (Still recruiting in need of women, accepts most races)  (Read 3602 times)

Offline Untamed SkiesTopic starter

Okay, I think we can leave with that. You can go ahead and post her in the character thread

Offline Xanatos

I'm going to state tentative interest for now. Perhaps in a Task Force, at the very least. Depends on if I can come up with anything. And I got a three day work week coming up, so timing is kind of bad for me unless I get a stroke of inspiration. Also don't know what the following week's schedule looks like yet. So, shall see.

Offline Lady Sakura

• #1 Patriots Fan 🏈| Nibble Mistress 👄| Ceralilly's Twin | Codexa's Sugabear <3| Untamed's Keeper 💘| Mellific's Fangirl
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • I got hot sauce in my bag, swag.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
I'm going to state tentative interest for now. Perhaps in a Task Force, at the very least. Depends on if I can come up with anything. And I got a three day work week coming up, so timing is kind of bad for me unless I get a stroke of inspiration. Also don't know what the following week's schedule looks like yet. So, shall see.

Thank you for your interest.

No worries we'll still be here. The game is still in the beginning phase and everyone is posting at their own pace. We know how busy life gets for everyone as it is. So if when you get a profile together just send it our way. We'll be able to get you acclimated into the game.