TamperMonkey Script

Started by Ssieth, June 09, 2015, 05:27:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mister Morgue

I'm using 64 bit Firefox, 63.0.1... as I said, it was working perfectly fine earlier this morning and stopped quite suddenly. I am using Tampermonkey rather than Greasemonkey, so I don't think that's the problem either. Tampermonkey says the script is running, but it's not showing up at all.

Jaclyn

Yes, Chrome Version 70.0.3538.77 (64-bit) and Tampermonkey.

Ssieth

Hmm... OK - so it's not 32/64 bit :(  Can you guys do a quick CTRL+SHIFT+J for me after loading eli and screenie what you see in the console?
Posting Status: Hoping for 1-3 per week / game
My ONs and OFFs Page (8th April 2024)
One-on-one ideas (8th April 2024)
Possible Absences (2nd May 2024)

My Tampermonkey Script for Elliquiy

PM me here or find me as ssieth on discord.

Gypsy

I started having an issue with Chrome / Tampermonkey today - getting alerts from my Anti-Virus that it had blocked a connection to closed.loopia.com because the site had possible phishing.

After I was directed to another thread where someone else had this problem, I tried disabling the Elliquiy Improver Script, and then Tampermonkey itself.

if I disable the Elliquiy Improver script, but leave Tampermonkey on, I stop getting the issue.

Just thought I'd mention it here as well, since it does seem to be something about the script that's triggering it.
<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=286451.0"></a>      <a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=244545.0"></a>      <a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=279617.0"></a>      <a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=245953.0"></a>     

🌹🔥🌹   on 'no writing' hiatus    🌹🔥🌹    not available    🌹🔥🌹    formerly 'Briar Rose' & 'GypsyRose'    🌹🔥🌹

Jaclyn

Mister Morgue

Here's what I've got, after disabling pretty much every other extension I have other than tampermonkey with the EScript.

https://i.imgur.com/RxNsmAr.png

Oh wait, there's more...

https://i.imgur.com/4CNEtFR.png
https://i.imgur.com/LU7VQkc.png
https://i.imgur.com/tqokAzT.png

Ssieth

Thanks everyone - that gives me a pile to work from.  Hopefully I'll be able to dig out what is at the root of all of this :)

Ssieth

OK - I'm going to push out a new version of the script.  Not sure if it will fix the errors but I'm trying a few things in this one:

1. Just a refresh of the version might cure some issues if something has got stuck in a cache somewhere (not very likely but...)
2. I've updated the libraries for JQuery and JQueryUI to the latest versions.
3. I've tweaked which urls the script tries to apply itself to in an attempt to try and limit it applying itself to things like javascript files and css files.  I can't see why it would be but... worth a go.

The new version will be v1.37.6 and available from the usual place.  Just give me 10 mins to upload it and let me know if you see any results from the new version.

Andronica

Installed the new script version and restarted the browser (just to be sure) - still nothing. :c

Ssieth

Quote from: Andronica on November 01, 2018, 05:24:10 PM
Installed the new script version and restarted the browser (just to be sure) - still nothing. :c

Damn... OK.  Hmmm.... I'll give it some more thought and do a complete reinstall of my Chrome browser tomorrow morning and see if I can catch the same bug.

Mister Morgue

Same. Updated the script on firefox and restarted my browser and still not working.

ZephyrInk

I have the same issue as Gypsy's. I turn off the script and TM and the anti virus seems to cool down otherwise every time it pops up with the phishing alert.

This script is amazing, lifesaver even! hopefully it can work again. ~

Lady Lunarius

Did the script get taken down? I have it on, have closed down and restarted and now everything is what its like without it. I'm so lost without it *Sobs*
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Flower

HOLY CRAP! Mine is gone too. :( I use it for so much.

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Flower on November 01, 2018, 09:35:47 PM
HOLY CRAP! Mine is gone too. :( I use it for so much.

I feel so lost. T_T
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Mister Morgue

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on November 01, 2018, 09:46:58 PM
I feel so lost. T_T

It's not been taken down, but it's not working properly at the moment from what it seems like. For me it was working before I updated my browser, but I've got no idea how an update to the browser would break it. Ssieth said they were looking into it, hopefully it'll be working again soon. T_T I also feel lost without it.

not having quick bookmarks and snippets is killing me right now XD

Flower

My bookmarks look like a tornado went through it. xD I hope it's back up soon. Thank you, Ssieth, for working on repairs. :)

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Flower on November 01, 2018, 10:05:03 PM
My bookmarks look like a tornado went through it. xD I hope it's back up soon. Thank you, Ssieth, for working on repairs. :)
I can't find anything. O.o

We <3 <3 you Ssieth if we don't tell you enough, we'll fix that! <3
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Ssieth

Quote from: ZephyrInk on November 01, 2018, 07:50:38 PM
I have the same issue as Gypsy's. I turn off the script and TM and the anti virus seems to cool down otherwise every time it pops up with the phishing alert.

This script is amazing, lifesaver even! hopefully it can work again. ~

OK - I think I've fixed at least this one.  It looks like it was down to someone who was hosting one of the script libraries ditching their hosting and their web hosting provider dishing up nasty ads on their parking page :(

I've switched the script to now source the javascript library from an alternative provider and all seems to be working with that, again.

This may well also resolve the issues that other people are having ::crosses fingers::

v1.37.7 is the one... 

Ssieth

I also sneakily changed the name of this thread to avoid confusion on how to run it :)

And a quick poll - is anyone out there keen to run this in Greasemonkey rather than Tampermonkey?  I could put the work in to convert it but don't want to bother if folks are happy running it in Tampermonkey.

ZephyrInk

Quote from: Ssieth on November 02, 2018, 03:57:05 AM
OK - I think I've fixed at least this one.  It looks like it was down to someone who was hosting one of the script libraries ditching their hosting and their web hosting provider dishing up nasty ads on their parking page :(

I've switched the script to now source the javascript library from an alternative provider and all seems to be working with that, again.

This may well also resolve the issues that other people are having ::crosses fingers::

v1.37.7 is the one... 

You are seriously the best!! ^_^ I believe it worked. The anti-virus hasn't popped up in the last ten minutes so that has to mean it's all okay now! ~

Thank you so so so much! <3

Jaclyn

Yes! New script loaded. Elliquiy pages now being modified, Snippets and such are now appearing. Have to go rebuild those.

Still seeing a Red #1 (down from 3) on the Tampermonkey icon. Here’s the screen shot of the Java console.

Thank you!

Ssieth

Quote from: Jaclyn on November 02, 2018, 05:03:03 AM
Yes! New script loaded. Elliquiy pages now being modified, Snippets and such are now appearing. Have to go rebuild those.

Still seeing a Red #1 (down from 3) on the Tampermonkey icon. Here’s the screen shot of the Java console.

Thank you!

The console looks OK.  The first error seems to be with the headers that the Eli server is dishing up and that's out of my control, I'm afraid.  The tampermonkey number should probably be 1 unless you are running other scripts in TamperMonkey.  Mine reads 2 and I have no idea why since only my Eli script should be running on this page...  That said - it's working for me regardless of that and I only see one set of Start and End notifications for my script so...

Flower

Looks like we're back locked and loaded. Also, huzzah to all my settings being there still. I was terrified I'd have to redo them all.

Mister Morgue

AH~! It works again! Yay! AND all my settings are still  here, and I don't have to re-do stuff. ....*backs up everything*

Thank you so much for updating it and working on it so quickly. I hadn't realized just how much I had come to rely on the script until it was gone ;A;

You're freakin' awesome Ssieth!