You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 08:51:13 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for a female writer  (Read 230 times)

Offline BlondeTopic starter

Looking for a female writer
« on: December 11, 2014, 03:51:17 PM »

Hello.

I have tried female x female role plays before, and would like to give them a go again. So looking for a couple of all girl role plays.

- I can range from light to extreme, and will give anything a go. However, I will not even ponder anything to do with paedophilia, toilet behaviour, vomit or blood.
- I don't like immature characters, but I also don't like really brash and over the top characters. Confidence is sexy.
- I would prefer for a female to play as a female.
- I am GMT and won't be posting all the time every day. I will let you know when I will have an active day. However, I will post once a day (just not at weekends)
- I do not like short posts, so someone able to post a few paragraphs will be preferred.
- I need a story to go with the sex, or I will lose interest.
- If there is something you yourself would like to try and I haven't covered it below, then PM me your idea.

Below are some ideas I am toying with. Please PM me if you're interested.

- Forbidden romance
Something based around a setting where a lesbian fling/romance would be forbidden. Historical maybe (I am a sucker for a good historical romp) or a teacher and pupil setting. Or perhaps even an incest setting? Rival gang members, quite a few available here.

- A submissive Vs a Dominant
I have an idea of an employee selling herself to the bosses daughter. In exchange for 10,000 to help her clear substantial debt, the sub will become slave to the Dom for a week. Once she has signed the paperwork, she is at the mercy of her mistress. I quite fancy the sub in this role, but do not mind which.

- Unlikely couplings
Opposites ending up in a love affair. Perhaps the preppy girl and the bad girl of school, or a celebrity stunner and a plain-Jane fan. Maybe even convicts in a prison, one a hardened criminal and one other in for tax evasion or something.

- Historical
I have so many ideas for this. A Gladiatrix and a Roman slave or Domina, or a Domina and her slave. Medieval female fighters or serfs, an unsatisfied Queen and a maid/friend etc.