You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 26, 2016, 12:14:10 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: World Building  (Read 372 times)

Offline Drake ValentineTopic starter

• Architect of Worlds
  • Knight
  • Enchanter
  • Making Your Darkest of Fantasies a Reality
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
World Building
« on: December 02, 2014, 10:38:07 AM »
Hmmm. This may seem like an oddity of an inquiry and not sure if it was asked before, don't think I seen anything on it in the World Building section.

But, can I have two world building threads of the same concept; though with one more for discussion/idea tossing and the other for organization and implementing said ideas and concepts for the future game?

For example

Whatever World Building Thread {Closed}
Whatever World Building Thread {Open} (Which may in the forum link to the closed thread for users to browse through.)

Or is that against rules?

Bluntly, I just want to have one area for maintaining and not getting it too much cluttered with commentary while the other I answered any questions or respond to ideas.

Offline Blythe

Re: World Building
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2014, 11:28:18 AM »
I don't see why you couldn't, in the interest of keeping your world information less cluttered and keeping commentary public and collaborative rather than in PMs.

Offline Bloodied Porcelain

• E's Masked Lady ~ Swamp Witch ~ Sisterkitten ~ Little Red ~ Crowley ~ Baby Girl ~ Muse Crack ~ Code Monkey ~ LLS ~ Favorite ~ Good Girl ~ Pointe Shoes & Combat Boots
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Captain Of Team Fuck Up Your Sheets
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2014, 11:56:20 AM »
I'm glad someone finally asked this question. I kept thinking about it but never got around to it. xD I have a massive project in the works right now and have considered getting commentary outside of the occasional comment on IM/PM.

Offline Oreo

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2014, 01:54:03 PM »
That seems reasonable to me, Drake.