The setting is simple, but the story is not.
He is a lecturer at a certain university - expensive and very prestigious. One of his duties is to travel to different countries and speak to the last year students, inviting them to his uni, showing opportunities etc. During one of his business travels he meets this student, a wanna-be journalist, rather rude. She catches his eye immediately. She wants an interview with him and during this nothing really happens (but a lot may happen in their heads), but none of them can forget the other, in erotic context of course. They have a few conversations on an IM (important bit of the craving, but it can be done on PMs, not IM), but there is nothing more than suggestions, hints, flirting. Summer passes and during the first day of the academic year he discovers that she became his student.
I don't want dom/sub play here, I don't want sex games about "teaching a lesson"
. The setting is only an excuse to put characters in the certain situations for further development, because it is what I seek - character development.I want to see his frustration,
when he struggles between his carnal desire for her and his wish to be a devoted husband. I want to have a chance to describe her growing fascination
about the man older than her, who is forbidden for her in many ways, but it doesn't stop her from dreaming and acting at some point. It is going to be a struggle of two strong personalities.
The setting doesn't have to be teacher-student. It can be anything else what will maintain the key elements of the story. I see him to be in his thirties and her in early twenties. Characters can be older than this if needed.Expectations from my partner:
- Enthusiasm. I you are like "this idea sounds ok" I am not looking for you. If this story tugs a string inside you, if you already have multiple ideas how to develop your character, I want you. I need you.
- Creativity. I don't want to introduce every new event on my own.
- Communication. I need to know that you ENJOY the story and love the fight between our characters as much as I do.
- Communication. Yes, again. If you don't like something, tell me, I can change my post. Please.
- Bouncing NPCs. The fact I introduce a sister or a friend doesn't mean you cannot lead them in your post. I love sharing NPCs. :)
- Some smiles, not necessarily as " :) " :)