Every neighbourhood has a crazy cat lady, right? The old woman who never married, never had kids and has hundreds of cats wandering around her home?
Stray cats from everywhere seem to congregate in her home, she feeds them and they stay.
But Professor Emilie Dimplot is not your average crazy cat lady. For one thing she has been associated with the disappearances of several young women from the neighbourhood. She has also been accused of the lesser crime of stealing cats, although why she would want do when she has plenty of strays come to her has yet to be discussed (by the police and her lawyers).
Another matter is that of the theft of a small amount of radioactive material, which, when finally traced to her, was what got her in a heck of a lot of trouble.
Prof. Dimplot is currently residing in prison, awaiting trial and having been refused bail by the court. Her large house on the edge of town stands empty...
... well, apart from the cats, that is.
So... if you haven't guessed it already, this is about cat-girls! YAY!
Female players (Ladies and female Lieges) only, please.
Sorry, everyone else, but this is a matter of preference.
There will be two types of cat-girl in the big old house: the first type will be cats that have been given human characteristics, and the second will be humans given feline characteristics. How is not important. There's a locked room in the basement that we can't get into with a big machine in it.
Ex-humans were drugged, and when they woke up they were part feline, ex-cats simply woke up part human.
All humans must be at least 18 and all cats at least 3 (which makes them 18 in human terms), with a maximum age of 24 and 4 respectively. (Average cat lifespan is 15, average human is 90, give or take. 90/15=6, 18/6=3, 24/6=4)
Now, here's the thing... everyone has the ability to change from their partially feline form into a fully feline form and/or into a fully human form. However, none of us can hold that form very long, it requires constant effort and concentration and we revert back to the partial form if we are distracted, or when the effort becomes to great. Ah, but... changing to feline form means all your clothes fall off and changing to human form means they get too small... So probably better toi go around naked except when holding a fully human form, yes?
It is easier for those who started as human to hold that form and those who started as feline to hold that form. We can hold our original form for an hour, but only hold the other form for fifteen minutes.
There is one big question everyone is aking:WHY?
Well, lets see. we have a crazy professor who has obviously gone totally off her rocker and changed cats into humans and vice versa
- Presumably she has a reason? But she is currently locked up in prison...! And she isn't talking. And some how, when they came to arrest her, she forced all of us into feline forms so we couldn't talk either - she seems to have a means of controlling our forms.
Now, some of us may like our new forms, while others may hate them. Either way, the only possibility for getting any answers - and avoiding being dissected by government scientists wanting to know what we are - is to get Prof. Dimplot back out of prison!
That isn't going to be easy, but if anyone can do it, it's a bunch of naked cat girls!
Moraline's Group Game ChecklistGame:
Game Master Info / GM(s) Participation Level (If/where applicable)
- The game will go in N/C Exotic Freeform
- Female players only please - Ladies and female Lieges
- Player characters are either young women who have been changed int cat-girls or young female cats who have been changed into cat girls.
- Present day / near future, small-town USA
- Um.... Well allegedly, the plot is to go rescue the mad scientist who created us, but, hey, it's cat-girls, who needs a plot?
- Character sheets and guidelines will be posted below if I get enough interest
- No resources are required, except the ability to find a pic of a sexy cat-girl...
- Please post at most seven days since it last became "your turn" to post.
- This game is going to be light-hearted smut, with some sort of over-arching plot, if people want one
- Post headers will be provided if I get enough interest
- There will not be a co-gm, unless this proves so popular that it becomes necessary
- The game will be mostly smutt-based sand-box, but there will be a plot that players can follow if they feel like it, which I will provide clues for.
- As this is real-world present day/near future, probably set in small-town USA, players are free to create the world as it is. I will provide floor plans of the house.
- NPCs can be created on-the-fly and discarded when finished with.
- I will have my own feline character, but whether she ends up being the leader of the "pack" remains to be seen. Other than that I will throw events in using NPCs to see what happens.
- There will be an OOC thread which can be used for game related and non game related discussion
- I may be contacted by PM, by posting here, or (if it gets that far) by posting in the OOC
- Decisions and/or dispotes will be resolved according to my standard rules of play
- PvP will be allowed, but as this is a freeform game it must be resolved using freeform RP methods.
- "The Oath of the Drake" is a simple reminder of player responsibilities in group games. It is mostly common sense and common courtesy, but we all need to be reminded of these things every so often. Even if you have the link to the oath in your sig, please go back and read it every so often?
- Player's Ons and especially their Offs are part of what makes roleplaying here fun, and above all safe! Please read the ons and offs of players you interact with and respect them. Failure to do so is grounds for reporting to staff!
- Please try to post at least once a week if you can. If you plan to be away for more than a few days, please let everyone know. If you wish to leave the game and your character is in the middle of a scene, please end the scene before you leave. Failure to do so will result in your character being confiscated and NPCed to end the scene in a satisfactory manner!
- New players will be able to join the game as if they had been there all along, but simply in hiding or busy elsewhere.
- Please feel free to use whatever writing style, tense and point of view you are most comfortable with.