You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 04:22:11 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: GnothiSeauton's New Ideas and Cravings - Seeking Characters of All Genders  (Read 8952 times)

Offline GnothiSeautonTopic starter

• The Baddest Bitch in All the Realm. Mother of The Bieber. Defender of the Brotherfucking Faith. Captain of the Raven. Queen of Gilea. Lover of all things Kenneth Parcell and Lucielle Bluth.
  • Lady
  • Addict
  • Location: Cloud Cuckoo Land by day, Isle of the Damned by night, Church of the Sacred Union every Sunday
  • "Illiteracy?!? What does that word even mean?"
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Gnothi Seauton   -  -  -   Know Thyself

Warning:  Images May Be Considered NSFW

Please do not post here.  If an idea catches your eye, please PM me.

December 12th, 2016:  Due to recent events, I'm looking to focus more on solos rather than groups.  Presently I am looking to expand my current roster by one or two new stories.

The ideas listed here are generally in order of when they were added or brought up from my Library of Game Ideas.  New ideas are listed at the bottom.  I have no preference in terms of characters (unless specifically mentioned) and welcome writers of any gender.  If you're interested, please message me regarding the idea or ideas which catch your eye.

I'm a pretty easy going and easy to work with writer.  I'd rather write an enjoyable story for the both of us, rather than for just one person.  When writing a story together, and there's something you're not too sure about, or something you'd like me to change, all you need to do is let me know.  I don't mind changing and editing something whatsoever.  I know some can be strict when it comes to their work, not wanting to bend or change it for any reason.  I'd rather everyone be happy in the process.

In a partner, I seek the same.  I enjoy writing with people who make writing fun and enjoyable, rather than someone who makes it feel like an obligation or task.  I like working with people who aren't so tight fisted when it comes to writing.  I like having fun just like everyone else.  I don't care if you're a male writing as a female character, or a female writing as a male character.  The only thing which truly matters to me is how you present yourself OOC and IC.

And while some of the story ideas listed here often tend to skew towards a darker tone, I am more than willing and often happy to hear ideas that are lighter in nature.

~~~

Ideas

Despite how many of the blurbs are written, I don't mind writing the male character for most of my story ideas.  There are some, however, where I am primarily seeking a specific role, and have made note of it in either the tag or in the blurb itself.  With that said, please don't automatically assume I am looking to write the male or female, Dominant or submissive role, automatically, unless specifically stated in the Looking For field.

Owned
Inspirations:  Random Thoughts.  An old idea being rekindling around the same time of "The Girlfriend Experience" binge watching.
Rating:  Light Human, Bondage Human, or Extreme Solo (Depending on Kinks)
Pairing:  Male X Female (Sex Worker X Client)
Looking For:  Seeking Male or Female Characters for Either Role.
Themes:  Modern.  Age Differences.  Sex Work.  Blackmail (Possible).  Sex Addiction.  Questions of Morality.

~~~

This story is based off of a previous story I attempted with someone some time ago, with it ending very early in the story.  Still, after all this time, it's been on my mind and has been something I've been wanting to do again, but different with a certain amount of changes I'd like to add to it to make it different from the original.

When she had begun her questionable line of work, it had been only for money.  Bills to be paid.  Rent to be made.  Mounting tuition and student loans which demanded attention.  Money had been the sole reason for such a line of work.  Never did she expect that she would learn to enjoy it, learn to love it.

She was in demand.  Desired and sought after.  Men (and women) paid for her company, offering thousands of dollars just for a few hours of her time.  It was a high which she had never encountered before in her life, a feeling that was incomparable to anything else.  She was empowered.

What I had in mind for this was an encounter with a male client.  They hit it off, do business together a few times, etc.  One night, she gets caught up in a sting, arrested and taken to the police station.  With her one phone call, unable, unwilling, to tell her family, her friends, her world, the truth, she calls the one client who can help out.  An arrangement is made, where he keeps her in his apartment in the city, pays for her rent, tuition, etc., offers her a job, all in exchange for an agreement between the two of them:  she is his, and only his.

But can she give up that rush so easily?

This could go a number of ways.  Originally, I thought of a bit of a blackmail relationship developing when her benefactor sees her out with another man.  Could be a guy she likes, could be a secret client.  He takes away everything, forces her to depend upon him all the more, slowly tortures her through mental and emotional means.  I could also see this going as a more romantic relationship.

I saw him as being a bit older.  Married.  A father.  Successful business man, or even maybe a politician or lawyer or judge.  So many ways this could go.

If you're interested in the Male Role...  If you're interested in the Female Role

New!  My Lady  New! 
Inspirations:  A previous idea
Rating:  Light Human
Pairing:  Male X Female (Pirate X Noble Lady)
Looking For:  Seeking Male or Female Characters for Either Role.  I have a considerable preference to write the female character, but am open to writing the male.
Themes:  Medieval/Low Fantasy.  Piracy.  Old Loves.  Taboo Relationships.  Differences in Social Standings.  Adultery.

~~~

She had always been a Lady.  From birth, she had been raised and trained to be the embodiment of what a Lady should be.  Prim and proper.  Engaging and captivating.  Beautiful and charitable.  She married up in her social life, moving from the daughter of a village lord to a wife of a provincial governor.  It was a life many women could only dream of, a rich and happy life, a family that was growing, living in the lap of luxury with a husband that was attentive and a gentleman.

But she always wanted something different...  Deep down, she had always wanted a different life, one that was free of rules and protocol, one that she could be free to be herself...  She once thought that life possible, once a long time ago.  A dream of youth and innocence.  But such opportunity, such a man, had been gone from her life for years...

Until she's heard he's returned from his voyages at sea.  The young man who had left in search of a better life has come home, an outlaw and pirate, self-styling himself as a lord in his own right.  Can she resist the temptation to see him one more time?

With this story, I was looking to write a romance between two people who had chosen different paths in life, and become reunited.  The flames that each have carried for one another become more intense with a reunion in the same village they grew up in, and a question arises of whether they want the lives they live, or a different life with their love.

Playing House
Inspirations:   Random ideas
Rating:  Light Solo, Bondage Solo, OR Extreme Solo (Depending upon Kinks)
Pairing:  Female X Male.  Sister X Bad Boy Big Brother
Looking For:  Seeking Characters for Either Role.  Slight preference for female role.
Themes:  Modern.  Incest.  Forbidden Romance.  Criminal Rehab.  Home Comings/Family Reunion. 

~~~

He was just a young man when he went away to prison, locked up for doing stupid things, running with a wild and dangerous crowd.  For a little over ten year he'd been behind bars, bouncing around from facility to facility, in and out of state, lost in the shuffle of ID numbers.  He changed behind the walls of the prison, the young man growing up into a man respected and feared, a man who had seen the horrors of humanity, and was ready to put that behind him.

She was just a child when her brother went away, and soon began to feel the burden of the broken, fucked up home falling upon her shoulders.  Forced to become a woman, she raised her family, looked after her little brothers and sisters, helped to clean up after their addict of a father came home on a bender.  It was a hard life, a constant struggle to provide for her family and herself, but she was getting by, just barely by the skin of her teeth.

When her big brother comes home unexpectedly, the two of them grow closer together than they ever had while struggling to make it in a difficult and changed world.

I'm looking for something of a slow building incestuous relationship between the brother and sister.  He'd been gone for so long, so far away, coming back a changed man, while she, by the same token, has also been forced to change and grow, to transform into the kid she once was when he left, and turn into a beautiful young woman trying to make it in the world.  Lots of possibilities here for family drama, crime drama, etc.

Really looking to play this.  I have a preference for the female character, but am open to writing the male if a good writer or character get tossed my way.

If you're interested in the Female Role...

Life Lessons
Inspirations:  Past Ideas
Rating:  Light Human
Pairing:  Male X Female (Subject of Former Student X Former Teacher)
Looking For:  Seeking Male or Female Characters for Either Role.
Themes:  Modern.  Age Differences.  Adultery.  Past Relationships. 

~~~

With this story, I would prefer something of a more light and relaxed setting.  However, I am open to implementing various kinks and whatnot if it makes sense, instead of just adding it in for the sake of spicing up the story.  Light is preferred, but I am open to Bondage or Extreme.  I am not interested in making this into a Non-Con story.

Every year, to escape the stresses and pressures of life at home and a demanding work load as a high school teacher, she treats herself to a night of indulgence, all to herself.  Sometimes it's just checking into a hotel room, ordering room service and watching movies.  Sometimes, it's just a night of browsing the bookstores and spending a few hours in a local coffee shop, losing herself in a book.  Sometimes, it's a night at a cocktail bar, having a relaxing drink and dinner to herself.

It's on one of those special, indulgent nights, away from her husband, away from the kids at home, away from the pile of papers to read and grade, where she runs into a former student of hers, and sees how grown up he has become in the few years since graduating.

If you're interested in the Male Role...  If you're interested in the Female Role
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 06:32:26 PM by GnothiSeauton »

• The Baddest Bitch in All the Realm. Mother of The Bieber. Defender of the Brotherfucking Faith. Captain of the Raven. Queen of Gilea. Lover of all things Kenneth Parcell and Lucielle Bluth.
  • Lady
  • Addict
  • Location: Cloud Cuckoo Land by day, Isle of the Damned by night, Church of the Sacred Union every Sunday
  • View My Rolls
Re: GnothiSeauton's New Ideas and Cravings
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2014, 11:22:40 PM »
Listings from my Stories Without a Home Thread

This section is a listing from my Stories without a Home Thread.

• Magnum Opus - Posted August 30th, 2016 - Seeking Male Characters
    A modern romance story following a terminally ill painter and her newfound muse in the form of a vagrant young man.
  • Contested - Posted August 30th, 2016 - Seeking Male, Female, or Trans Characters
    Set against the backdrop of an intense presidential election, this story follows the relationship between a popular Senator and a younger sex worker.
  • Owned - Posted August 30th, 2016 - Seeking Male Characters
    A look at a troubled and complicated relationship between a sex worker and a powerful and influential client.
  • Life Lessons - Posted August 30th, 2016 - Seeking Female Characters
    A modern romance featuring themes of adultery and taboo relationships between a teacher and a former student.
  • Playing with Fire - Posted August 31st, 2016 - Seeking Male, Female, or Trans Characters
    A story following a woman with unique abilities and the difficult relationships that follow.
  • Family Bonds - Posted September 1st, 2016 - Seeking Female Characters - Taken
    The tale of a man who, having escaped an incest cult at a young age, is reunited unexpectedly with his betrothed:  his devout sister.
  • Decay - Posted September 6th, 2016 - Seeking Female or Trans Characters - Taken
    A romance story about culture clashes with a 1% Biker recently released from ten years behind bars.
  • Claiming; or A House of Swords - Posted September 7th, 2016 - Seeking Female Characters
    The story of a twisted romance between two unlikely individuals as they seek to claim power in George R. R. Martin's Westeros.
  • Don't Let Me Down - Posted September 20th, 2016 - Seeking Female Characters
    A reunion of two lovers following difficult circumstances after thirteen years apart.
  • Family Reunion - Posted September 20th, 2016 - Seeking Male Characters - Taken
    This is essentially the story listed previously entitled Family Bonds.  This version, however, is with myself seeking a male character to write against while I write the younger sister.
  • Domestic Servitude - Posted September 21th, 2016 - Seeking Female Characters
    A story of intrigue, drama, and betrayal between a couple and their live-in submissive.
  • Lessons to Live By - Posted October 4th, 2016 - Seeking Male Characters
    A modern romance featuring themes of adultery and taboo relationships between a teacher and a former student.
  • Don't Let Me Down* - Posted October 4th, 2016 - Seeking Female Characters
    A reunion of two lovers following difficult circumstances after thirteen years apart.  Seeking someone to portray the abused character.
  • Owed - Posted October 5th, 2016 - Seeking Female Characters
    A look at a troubled and complicated relationship and it's evolution between a young sex worker and an older, powerful and influential client.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2016, 09:18:57 PM by GnothiSeauton »

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2014, 02:03:00 PM »
Gnothi's Short Term Story Desires

A collection of my various one-shot, short term ideas.  These ideas have been collected from my infrequent, occasional posting in the One-Shot Classified posting.  While these are intended to be a bit more relaxed and casual, I am more than open to converting them into longer-term stories.

I also appreciate and desire a good deal of communication and discussion of things beforehand, depending upon the kinks and story elements.  If I have not written with you in the past, I expect to discuss things in advance.  I would rather not waste your time, nor mine, if we don't see eye to eye on kinks and elements of the story half way through it.

Making the Grade - Modern - Teacher X Former Student

Name:  Making the Grade

Content:  With this story, I would prefer something of a more light and relaxed setting.  However, I am open to implementing various kinks and whatnot if it makes sense, instead of just adding it in for the sake of spicing up the story.  Light is preferred, but I am open to Bondage or Extreme.  I am not interested in making this into a Non-Con story.

Scenario:  Every year, to escape the stresses and pressures of life at home and a demanding work load as a high school teacher, she treats herself to a night of indulgence, all to herself.  Sometimes it's just checking into a hotel room, ordering room service and watching movies.  Sometimes, it's just a night of browsing the bookstores and spending a few hours in a local coffee shop, losing herself in a book.  Sometimes, it's a night at a cocktail bar, having a relaxing drink and dinner to herself.

It's on one of those special, indulgent nights, away from her husband, away from the kids at home, away from the pile of papers to read and grade, where she runs into a former student of hers, and sees how grown up he has become in the few years since graduating.

Setting:  Modern.  Realistic.

Requirements:  Seeking someone to play the male character.  I would prefer a younger man (over eighteen, around twenty one, twenty two or so), a former student of hers.  The age difference and former relationship (i.e. teacher/student) is an absolute must.  I would also prefer some casual flirting and the like before just jumping into the sexy stuff.

Other Information:  Nothing else to really add.  I would absolutely love to see this turn into something more of a long term story.

Fight Night - Modern - Female Fighter X ?
Title:  Fight Night

Blurb:  What better way to celebrate a victory and work off the excess adrenaline than with a little bit of fun?

Content:  The grey area between Light and Bondage.

Scenario:  First, it should be mentioned that this story involves a dominant, powerfully built woman opposite a smaller male or female.

It's set around this woman, a female boxer/fighter, who is coming out of a long, hard-fought fight in the ring.  Riding the high of her victory, the rush of adrenaline and raw emotions of the win, she's amped up and hyped up.  So much pent up emotions and energies, she simply needs an outlet for it, to further sate the lust and rush for power and strength.

This is where the other character comes in.  A fan was my first thought, one who sneaks in to get a glimpse of their favorite fighter.  It could be a photographer or reporter, coming in to get a story and reaction.

Whatever they may be, a little talking leads to sexy time in the heat and passion of the moment.

Setting:  Modern. 

Requirements:  I'm not looking to do this as a dub-con, non-con, BDSM, resistant till they like it, etc.  I'm looking for something that's completely consensual.  Think of it as the more submissive character, deeply attracted to their opposite character, gives their body to the fighter as something of a modern spoil of war.

I would also like there to be something of size play in this between the body types.  She's a muscled, athletic woman, opposite a smaller, lithe, individual.

Gender of the character does not matter, but I would prefer a male character.  I am looking to write the female fighter.

Other Info:  None.  Not really looking for something long term, but I am open to discussing it.

Holiday Shopping - Modern - Disgruntled Parents
Title:  Holiday Shopping

Blurb:  'A Home for the Holidays'?  More like an Escape for the Holidays

Content:  Light - Long One Shot

Scenario:  This is intended to be a short term one shot, set over the course of a day or so.  I could be stretched out further than that, but it would depend on chemistry.

The idea behind this is two people who come together by sheer coincidence during the busy holiday season.  Both married, both with families and children, and a house full of in-laws and family, they get out of the house to "do some holiday shopping".  Drained from the holiday stress, having a house full of family and in-laws, they use the excuse to do some shopping to get out of the house.  Even if it means sitting in a parking lot and taking it easy.

That would be where the two of them meet.  Sitting in their cars, both miserable, both dreading going home, strike up a bit of a bond and conversation of their shared stresses.  They decide to navigate the stores together, just two strangers cheering each other up, eventually giving in to their frustrations and desires for something new, something different, something relaxing.

Setting:  Modern. 

Requirements:  This is something of a slow burn.  I'm not looking to have them bang within the first couple of posts.  I'd like for there to be a bit of romance and desire built, rather than just random fucking.

Other Info:  Please no BDSM, unless you're a writer with whom I've had experience with in the past with such kinks.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 11:15:14 PM by GnothiSeauton »

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2014, 06:45:47 PM »
Updated. 

Added "Family Bonds".

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2014, 01:50:54 AM »
Updated.

Added "Opening Up" and "The Trip"

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2014, 05:38:25 PM »
Updated.

Added "Fruits of Knowledge".

Removed "A Father's Love" and "Slave to Work".

Added some clarification in regards to what I am seeking to each plot in terms of characters.

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Updated.

Added "Too Close".

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Updated.

Added some links to the top of the thread in order to help individuals who may be interested in writing with me.

Added information with regards to the Ideas section.

Edited and revised some things listed in some of the ideas to add some clarification.

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Updated.

Added considerable information to the beginning of the post, detailing my preferences, what I am looking for in a writing partner, more about myself as a person and writing partner, etc.

Added "Decay". 

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Updated.

Various crucial edits to the story tags.

Added clarification.

Revision of some story ideas.

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Re: GnothiSeauton's New Ideas and Cravings - Seeking Male and Female Characters
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2014, 01:27:55 AM »
Updated.

Removal of some stories.

Tinkering with some of the labels and tags.

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2014, 01:15:09 AM »
Updated.

Added new story "To Protect and Serve"

Added "Outlawed" and "The Princess and the Pirate"

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2014, 06:49:34 PM »
Updated.

Various updates and edits to a number of ideas.

Addition of Status field.

Currently selectively seeking new stories.

Primarily seeking to write female characters of a more submissive leaning.

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2014, 03:37:03 AM »
Updated.

Removal of "Don't Let Me Down"

Addition of "Domestic Servitude".

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2014, 07:21:31 PM »
Updated.

Removal of several stories.

Still seeking a few Solos.

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Updated.

Added new "Characters Looking for a Story" Section.

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Updated.

Addition of "Don't Let Me Down"

Addition of several characters.

Addition of Cravings list.

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Updated.

Addition of "Ghostwriter" (New Story).

Addition of "Method Acting" (New Story).

Changing of links to direct to new and improved Preferences Page.

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Updated.

Removed several taken stories.

Addition of "A Rose with Thorns".

Updating of Cravings Listing.

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2015, 02:10:50 AM »
Updated.

Update of Cravings Listing.

Addition of "Deep Cover".

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2015, 11:54:48 PM »
Updated.

Various changes and edits to main thread.

Changing of Cravings List.

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2015, 02:43:58 AM »
Updated.

Added "Sworn Outcasts".

Changing of Cravings Listing.

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2015, 07:03:23 PM »
Updated.

Changing of images.

Major edits to several story ideas.

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2015, 11:01:08 PM »
Updated.

Addition of "Blind Date" (Previous Idea) and "Unnamed Sources".

Apologies to those waiting on PMs from me.  I have been under the weather with a cold, and will try to get to pre-existing PMs soon.

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Updated.

Major updates.

Addition of clarification on the Craving Rankings.

Update of Craving Rankings.

Removal of "A Rose with Thorns"

Addition of "The Dragon and the Stag" (NEW), "Sugar", and "Family Bonds"

Addition of clarification to Status.