The Deal Type:
Human, consensual, light.
He is about his thirties (age can be discussed) and doesn't have a girlfriend. He dates sometimes, but it is never anything serious. To his irritation his family constantly asks him when he will find himself a nice girl. Finally few months back he lied to his mother about having someone, so she would let him be. It was a bad move, because now, when a family gathering is going to happen, his mother tells him to take his non-existent girlfriend.
She works with him in one office, but they do not know each other well. She is perceived as a secretive person, not really talkative, almost always looking as if she didn't sleep well. In truth she has a second job to pay bills from the past. Being so busy she hasn't had time for holidays nor dating for the last three years.
She witnesses his phone conversation with mother involuntary and they chat after, reaching a certain agreement. She will go with him and pretend to be his girlfriend just for the 2-3 days meeting...
I would like the story to start in the office, right before he finds out he has to bring the girlfriend, so we can write the whole initial scene when they discuss the details of their contract. :)Expectations from the story:
- funny, romantic story, like all these comedy movies (I cannot recall any title unfortunately). At the start they have to behave like a couple in front of others, while they are not a couple at all. Later they realize there is a mutual attraction and affection, but it is so awkward to accept this easily. They had a deal after all.
- a lot of action
- building up sexual tension and affection
- posts length depends on the situation
- romanceExpectations from my partner:
- Sense of humor - necessary to write this kind of story and enjoy it :)
- Creativity. I don't want to introduce every new event on my own.
- Communication. I need to know that you ENJOY the story and love the fight between our characters as much as I do.
- Communication. Yes, again. If you don't like something, tell me, I can change my post. Please.
- Bouncing NPCs. The fact I introduce a sister or a friend doesn't mean you cannot lead them in your post. I love sharing NPCs. :)
- Some smiles, not necessarily as " :) " :)
- Read and understand my O&OsSexual elements:
- Quite soon I would like to see them being attracted to each other, but the consumption of the relationship won't happen before they admit they want each other.
- Keep it real