You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 21, 2016, 06:18:24 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A modern F/M/M or F/F/M idea.  (Read 183 times)

Offline HemingwayTopic starter

A modern F/M/M or F/F/M idea.
« on: October 10, 2013, 03:18:20 PM »
I have this craving as of late, for playing a specific type of character in a specific pairing - but with no real specific story to go with it.

The basic craving is this: I would like to play a female character, roughly in her 30s or 40s, paired with two male ( or possibly one male one female ) somewhat younger ( 20s ) characters. I prefer a modern setting.

More specifically, I'm interested in playing a female character quite unlike the ones I'm used to: Where I normally avoid the broad category of what is considered attractive by Hollywood standards, that's precisely what I'm going for in this case. That means she's likely to be a blonde, with an ample bosom and backside. She need not be skinny on top of this - I'm perfectly happy playing a somewhat more overall curvy woman. I also have a vague idea that I'd like for her to be a foreigner in the US - a Swede seems most likely. She can be single, or married - depending on the nature of the plot!

She could be: Visiting relatives; an actress; on vacation; anything you can think of.

If this admittedly vague idea sounds at all interesting to anyone, do let me know! The story can go in more or less any direction, from the very vanilla to the quite extreme. Send me a message!